How do I do it Jow Forums how do I cross over and begin again, where do I start?

How do I do it Jow Forums how do I cross over and begin again, where do I start?

I know, comprehend and can mentally fathom and believe that True Christianity is the ultimate redpill and overrides all other ideologies and beliefs and is constructed from the Living, breathing Almighty God - who left His message, statutes, laws, commandments for Man to live by, whilst also delivering warnings of Judgement to those who refuse to see His light - yet even with this, my body and will is too weak to push forward and make the changes necessary to comply, it’s all very confusing and Chaotic

What do

Attached: 4770E7D7-F168-4B88-9898-5992F2719D22.jpg (750x424, 125K)

I'm in a similar position. I'm still trying to decide what denominations are good. Can Jow Forums help me choose?

Protestants focus more on individualism. Catholic and Orthodox are more community oriented.

God is not responsible for any evil in the world. All your problems or the problems you see in the world are the devils doing. Start there. Because if you suspect christ is an evil doer youre doomed from the start.

Take this shit to or facebook. This nigger loing jew worshipping crap doesn't belong here. You race-traitors will hang.
>God is not responsible for any evil in the world
So he isn't all powerful? He didn't create everything?

How cucked is lutheranism?

God is listening to you all. All you need to do is believe THE truth.

Attached: 1529960435128.png (685x4103, 747K)

>God makes Lucifer
>no evil

Kys.

All foretold.

Already decided.

Attached: Screen+Shot+2016-12-12+at+1.21.04+PM.jpg (1600x992, 277K)

>So he isn't all powerful? He didn't create everything?
brainlet

It's no wonder why the followers of "light" hate him. His name foretells their doom.

Attached: YeshuaHand-Eye.jpg (399x271, 25K)

Attached: 1529803057146.png (1557x1498, 1.86M)

Attached: 1530135205657(1).jpg (725x566, 141K)

I cant really commit either. Like I want to believe, but the skeptic and cynic in me just wont let me.

You know this alphabait is aramic, right?

What you know as jews are actually Canaanites.

What you know as masons are the slaves of Canaanites.

Both of them are slaves and bootlickers of their father the devil.

Attached: 1ed88ca62fca820e54c49b752b8bd56d.jpg (849x655, 146K)

Reminder that Canaanites are damned. They are the serpent seed.

It all starts in Genesis 6 where you can read how satan tried to corrupt the seed of man after being told he would be destroyed.

This is why the Lord commanded their nations be wiped out. Secularists balk at their fate because they know they deserve it.

Attached: dont-tread-on-me-meaning.jpg (2000x1334, 380K)

pray bud, ask for the grace and stop sinning. instead of thinking and planning, just go to the churches you are interested in every sunday. go to confession. go to bible studies.

just go, and if you do not go, dont beat yourself up, but acknowledge you flaked out. understand that each step, no matter how small, is a gain not to be belittled.

and pray, and keep from sources of temptation. find groups of believers online you click with and associate with them

Learn the true doctrine of the Christian Faith
Which is C.I

Attached: adamandeve.jpg (720x576, 153K)

Eh why do adam and eve have cloths wtf

Not the star of David. The Star of Rempham, The star of Molech. The child sacrificial sex god of the Canaanites.

Attached: Star of Remphan.JPG.jpg (494x265, 20K)

Masons and Canaanites are boot-lickers of Lucifer, unworthy of the oxygen they steal from honest people.

Attached: IMG_20180522_065200.jpg (520x280, 34K)

post apple

yeah that is actually kind of fucked up. even the first and second coverings menrioned after the fall had specific meanings.

they had no shame before the fall. damnit it looks like a jw drawing

You dont need a church to be christian. Matther 18:20

Dont even bother with it.

Yeshua knew exactly how to deal with Canaanites. They deserve not quarter, nor breath but extreme rebuking. Even unto death.

Attached: 800px-1610_Cecco_del_Caravaggio_Christ_expulses_money_changers_anagoria.jpg (799x580, 154K)

Now is not the time to be on the fence about your faith in Yeshua, the hour is late.

The bottom logo is also the seal of Satan.

Attached: dc7c891e73c5b3fc2a02262703322136.jpg (407x960, 59K)

don't leave out Jow Forums's logo. It's the templar/malta cross and also the Manson Process church logo.

Attached: 1526184952522.png (497x230, 70K)

I would love to turn to Christ but I have trouble believing in him. I feel as if my prayers are ignored, and that I cannot feel his presence and I'm doing it just because I have to. I also don't know which denomination to follow.

oh and greentext is a reference to the "Green language" in witchcraft, which cats and frogs (the most common meme animals) are also commonly associated with

ya but then isnt it harder to snatch little kids to rape? i mean in the church kids are all around and all the adult christains are in on the rape the kids shit so joining a church can make being a pedo easier, right?

Canaanites have been responsible for many evils in this world. It is not a great surprise when you learn who their father is.

Attached: SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.jpg (1177x768, 337K)

And where do you see Canaanites aligning themselves today? Is it not painfully obvious?

He that hath an ear let him hear.

Attached: 1462417536316.png (829x1475, 889K)

Attached: 1462416891223.png (2225x961, 3.01M)

Attached: 1462417326366.png (1038x946, 1.61M)

Sanctification and purification.

God is an eternal fire which cleanses all dross. The saints are like refined gold which have been purged of all iniquity.

The holy ghost is the means through which god purges the corruption of the flesh and gradually creates a new man.

Where you are weak he will make you strong, and by willful obiedience you will be given a new body and a new mind, and so be willing to offer your body a living sacrifice on the holy alter of god that he might bless you with the eternal gift of the holy ghost who will purge you of your old ways.

Go forth with steadfastness in christ until that perfect day.

> What do

Realize Christ only commanded you to adhere to the ten commandments and 7 laws given to Noah. All other are customary laws ( man made and completely useless )
Study the works of Exorcists as they can explain the workings of the demonic, and how it affects our world. It is the root. Without that Base understanding you will not be able to grasp how (((they))) do it.

Attached: 1 622823451.jpg (324x499, 33K)