Mental Gymnastics of the Homos

Have you guys seen this commercial for Truvada? There has been this commercial I've seen being advertised pretty frequently shilling a medicine that is supposed to prevent HIV. I couldn't give a fuck what gays do in their private lives but this shit is being promoted as "the pill" for gays as if contraception and HIV prevention are equal things. They are literally comparing HIV infection to pregnancy and instead of discouraging high risk behavior, they normalize it by making HIV seem like a normal human function. I have no problem with the medicine itself, but comparing it to birth control is both delusional and minimalizes the danger of HIV. Once again we can see a clear effort to normalize degeneracy and the danger of promiscuous gay sex. How do we wake people up from this madness?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2250x3000, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=jObTsgRYuHA
archive.li/HvWqS
youtu.be/InOpXrj7qb8
youtu.be/ltztB0fQxsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I take this user. pretty comfy knowing i can bareback all my tinder dates.

youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=jObTsgRYuHA

Watch this shit if you haven't seen it

I guess blacked threads are of more importance. The majority of potentially interesting and intellectual discourse is slid off this board.

As much as people like to claim that evolution is a scientific process, it is ultimately a faith-based belief. It is unscientific because it is inherently unfalsifiable. Also, as you correctly noted, evolution completely fails to answer the most important question: the origin of the universe and of life in particular. It's one thing to argue that a man could evolve from a monkey. It's another thing entirely to argue that a monkey could evolve from a rock. Most evolutionists (that is, people who "believe" in evolution) are scientifically illiterate, and take the theory literally on faith. Many others, even with science backgrounds, mostly accept it based on peer pressure or simply take it for granted as being true without ever really diving into the details or asking the most serious and difficult questions.

There's a tremendous arrogance that goes along with the assumption that because mankind has achieved a high degree of scientific knowledge we have a complete understanding of the universe. When you actually consider what science is - namely, the observation and testing of the physical universe through theories and hypotheses in order to deduce natural law - it becomes obvious that by definition our science is limited. All we can do isobserve and theorizebased on existing laws. We didn't write the laws. Mankind did not invent physics, chemistry, biology, gravity or electromagnetism. We discovered these things based on the inherent order of the universe. Our understanding is akin to that of a man in a pitch black room, stumbling around feeling at the furniture and trying to form a mental picture of his surroundings without actually being able to see anything.

John 3:16King James Version (KJV)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Some Teachings of the Jewish Talmud

Where a Jew Should Do Evil

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Penalty for Disobeying Rabbis

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

archive.li/HvWqS

OY VEY, ANTISEMITE BIBLE QUOTES

Romans 2
28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neitheris thatcircumcision, which is outward in the flesh:29But heisa Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcisionis thatof the heart, in the spirit,andnot in the letter; whose praiseisnot of men, but of God.

Philippians 3

3For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

1 John 2

22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

2 John 1

9Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Attached: 1525629064799.png (577x568, 219K)

Attached: 1513113958174.jpg (461x615, 55K)

Attached: 20180702_030630.jpg (788x379, 81K)

Attached: dumpster.jpg (1000x848, 79K)

Attached: 0643CD04-E217-42AB-905A-47D731588DD0.jpg (615x615, 100K)

Attached: basedanderson.jpg (750x1048, 373K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1514719045597.jpg (540x475, 39K)

Attached: 1527216178772.jpg (640x832, 78K)

Attached: GayAbortion.jpg (987x1600, 209K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180617-104313_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 723K)

Attached: a2.jpg (850x400, 46K)

Attached: dialectic.jpg (600x438, 41K)

Disgusting

Attached: D9A85A40-04D0-495D-A428-0A4934941B41.png (852x1256, 55K)

Attached: 1529461017383.png (1000x1300, 450K)

What's your copay on this shit?

You want to be really disgusted look up bug chasers.

Fuck, I thought you were exaggerating. Very disturbing

C-canelo Alvarez is a gay commercial actor?

I haven't seen the commercial, but I do know somewhere in ladyboi capital of Thailand, there's SuperAIDS that is resistant to the newer treatments.
>"buy my magic pill"
Welp, this never ends well.

this happened in britain last year - the NHS agreed to supply something called PREP which does the same thing as truvada i.e. stops you getting the gay AIDS. the maddest thing was that not a single conservative politician said anything about how ridiculous the whole thing was.

our coutnries are literally run by perverts and qweers and there's no-one willing to stand up against this shit.

Is this Y head?

Hi goys. I'm so happy to be here on YouTube to help people understand what HIV is today, it's not like it was in the 80s/90s. SO much has changed for the better and most are super surprised to hear this information. For example:

1. AIDS is reversible!
2. We can have unprotected sex and NOT pass it on to our HIV- partners when we are undetectable (if you are taking meds, you become undetectable quickly)
3. We can have HIV- babies when we are HIV+....easily!!
4. Medication is available and free to low cost in most parts of the world...AND..
5. The medication is so much better today, the side effects are typically very minimal.
youtu.be/InOpXrj7qb8

Attached: 2B01C0C1-A1D6-43C7-A687-D7F0665E460C.jpg (1217x1600, 213K)

Oh, thanks op I didn't know this was available. Now I can go out and get my rectum filled with posed semen and not have any worries!

You're doing a great service to the queer community!

The way AIDs spreads is by infecting other people with it. The idea is that if you get everyone who is HIV+ on this pill, you won't spread it, and since it can't spread, the infection dies with you. A generation later, AIDs is eradicated.

>How do we wake people up from this madness?

By doing absolutely nothing, the gay gene will sort itself out, isn't this the key of Darwinism?

Attached: a_ov_Pepe_160928.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

***ATTENTION NEW GOYS/VIEWERS*** YouTube has decided to Suggest this video to most of you, which is GREAT and AWESOME.
AIDS is TOTALLY superfun! We can have unprotected sex and NOT pass it on to our HIV- partners when we are undetectable (if you are taking meds, you become undetectable quickly). We can have HIV- babies when we are HIV+....easily!

Attached: BE26F7D0-1141-49EE-A3B3-6B5D505636A4.jpg (1891x2896, 1.8M)

>SOM-BODY ONCE TOLD ME

The mental hoops they jump through to convince themselves that HIV is not a result of their behavior, but rather a normal facet of human life. They'd have you believe that catching HIV is no different from women getting pregnant. There used to be a justified fear of HIV in this country but propagating it as a natural occurrence is far easier than facing the consequences of your actions. Everytime I think about them comparing Truvada to birth control, my blood begins to boil.

Hi goys. You might wonder why YOUTUBE recommended this video to you? WTF? Why are you such a homophone, goy? What are you, a suburban and rural idiot drumpf voter? #imwithered
youtu.be/ltztB0fQxsQ
In this video, some totally (((not gay))) felon discussess (((someone else not him believe him it was someone else))) getting TURNED OUT IN PRISON.
WTF why are you a homophobe for thinking it (((strange))) that YOUTUBE highly recommends this video?! WTF HOMOPHOBIA IS DUMB

Attached: 06964342-7E3C-4CAB-9CA1-75277562F6DF.jpg (1437x1085, 352K)

I can't tell if you are helping to bump and spread this around or are trolling and derailing.

Wtf why are you a homophobe and an AIDSPHOBE?!

Checked. It's not just gays. It's this mentality that our problems can be fixed by redefining that problem into something less serious. Calling illegal immigrants asylum seekers is another example of redefinition that justifies destructive behavior.

Use your trollmanship to bump this past blacked and slide threads

Congrats on sliding another thread

Wow OP, it's almost like big pharma makes huge profits by normalizing HIV and shilling their pill

Okay

I have done work for an AIDS clinic in australia. Can confirm that this sort of shit is everywhere in the clinic. All of the ads for this shit normalise gay sex, and gay sex with infected pozzed up faggots

It's crazy how willing they are to risk their lives to engage in sexual promiscuity. I'd have a different opinion if the dangers of high-risk sexual behavior were an important pillar within the gay community, but all I see is the promotion of hypersexuality. I could probably even respect a parade of appropriately dressed gay men who show actual pride for their community by educating each other on how to prevent the potentially life threatening diseases that plague their community.

>I couldn't give a fuck what gays do in their private lives but
>I have no problem with the medicine itself, but
Nice reddit diplomacy.
You don't have to do that here.

>TFW hood niggers from the 2000's were right about ONE thing...

Attached: horsepilled.jpg (1061x709, 88K)

I just don't share the unbridled hate for fags and what two people do in a private setting that doesn't negatively affect others should never be illegal.

How will bug chasers ever recover?

Attached: 1423759861644.jpg (2184x1704, 750K)

You know what’s funny?
My copay on my meds is literally $3.50

so about tree fiddy

I work for Microsoft and I noticed they had this 100% paid as preventative medicine. It costs like $1400 a month. Maybe I should become a dealer so I can make some nice cash on the side.

Man if only I could read that text

It's just a collection of forum posts of people purposefully trying to contract HIV. They are called bugchasers and having HIV is some kind of status symbol to some gays.

if they dont get hiv they herpes or some other shit. nothing is gonna get gays disease free.

It's not so much about the disease itself, it's the clear attempt to minimalize the risk of deviant behavior.

>as if contraception and HIV prevention are equal things
They are. Both are against nature.

Yeah but they are also insinuating HIV is as natural as pregnancy

No don't die

>Anti-Aids commercial full of gags & blacks

What did they mean by this?????

Gays* rip

Attached: 1530188544619.jpg (1431x880, 130K)