Are stoners the problem?

>Retards buy weed
>A lot of weed is made by the cartels and is sold to Americans
>Weed is the cartel's main source of money
>Cartels turn latino countries into chaos
>Latin Americans flock to America out of fear
>This causes culture issues with and harsh competitions with the American working class

If it wasn't for the stoners, would there be less immigrants in America?

Attached: 3.jpg (761x1050, 86K)

Yes, along with coke-snorters and vegans.

crazy idea but hear me out, what if we legalized it? then your green text would only need to be one line

>Retards buy weed

Also weed threads are dumb as fuck, stoners love to argue with OP and repeat the same post over and over again because they are too lazy to read the thread. free bumps to water down any actual political discussion

OP being a fag is the problem

Attached: 1526826254787.jpg (620x700, 43K)

Then how will future politicians buy votes from single issue voters who don't care about anything besides weed? Think, user, think.

>Grow your own weed.
Problem solved.

>>Weed is the cartel's main source of money

Attached: 1333286855840.gif (322x322, 574K)

The Cartels would have never got that powerful without it

Holy fuck OP is on to something

Attached: rabbits.jpg (4258x2806, 1.19M)

Weed is small potatoes for the cartels; it is produced with much better quality for a competitive price in the US. Meth, heroin/fentanyl, and cocaine are their main money makers now, along with kidnapping for ransom and/or human trafficking.
Mexico is a shit country full of shit people, but not because of a mostly harmless plant for dumb people.

>implying all of us have the time to set up a climate/PH controlled hydroponic system or live in a tropical region
If I were to smoke weed, I'd only smoke good weed. But I can't, so I won't, but I definitely understand why people do.

Weed is better than "hard drugs" for intellectuals, learning on weed is the greatest feeling ever. But I had to stop. Because... Reasons.

Mexico isn't a shithole because of the cartel, the cartels are in Mexico because it's a shithole

Were the cartels a big problem in latino countries in the 50s and 40s?

>weed is the source of money

If weed was decriminalized and states allowed to sell it the cartels would take a HUGE hit not to mention big pharma selling opiods and other addictive harmful shit to turn a profit. The strategy is no different than Walmart advocating for a 15$ minimum wage. Crushes competition.

yeah but it's still immoral that people buy drugs from literal thugs

Nobody buys mexican weed anymore fool.

Once its decriminalize people will grow it here. People will just switch to the easy high of weed instead of the other illegal hard shit.

I buy my weed at the local cannabis shop and the weed is grown locally. .t Oregonian.
Buying heroin and meth on the other hand, is what fuels the cartels.

>whoa
>dude
>weed
>grows like weed
>lmao

i really don’t think too many white stoners by shitty cartel weed

The cartel sells all sorts of hard drugs I don't think weed alone is going to make a dent in them besides many people grow their own weed

No, fucking Protestant cuckjews like you who think that others' vices are yours to manage are The Problem, and you won't be missed when you all are killed.
SAGE