In Denmark, Harsh New Laws for Immigrant ‘Ghettos’

wtf I love Denmark even more now

>COPENHAGEN — When Rokhaia Naassan gives birth in the coming days, she and her baby boy will enter a new category in the eyes of Danish law. Because she lives in a low-income immigrant neighborhood described by the government as a “ghetto,” Rokhaia will be what the Danish newspapers call a “ghetto parent” and he will be a “ghetto child.”

>Starting at the age of 1, “ghetto children” must be separated from their families for at least 25 hours a week, not including nap time, for mandatory instruction in “Danish values,” including the traditions of Christmas and Easter, and Danish language. Noncompliance could result in a stoppage of welfare payments.

nytimes.com/2018/07/01/world/europe/denmark-immigrant-ghettos.html

Attached: d.jpg (1280x733, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/18/monica-crowley-the-radical-islamic-challenge-to-we/
youtube.com/watch?v=a0MOB_i_bYA
youtu.be/mLDM3MU7li8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no Muslim danish convert gf

Attached: 1497649935640.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Muslim women should be forced onto European cock and their menfolk deported for terrorism.

>Starting at the age of 1, “ghetto children” must be separated from their families for at least 25 hours a week,

Wow that fucking disgusting

Assimilate or gtfo. Based Denmark.

i gotta move to denmark preserve this white genes before the mudslimes and jews replace us

This is amazing. The sheer amount of cognitive dissonance that will result from this will tear that country apart.

Indoctrination by the state.

Nothing good comes from multi culti, just throw them out.

Looks like that is where things will be heading in stages.
>Integrate
>Integrate or we will deport
>Deport

No, it's the only way you can integrate (or at least try) shitty minorities.

>Forcefully integration is somehow better than forceful exclusion from the nation-state itself.

>jewish flag
You either integrate or you are out
>b-but I h-have freedumb to be muslim shithead!
no, hope we will have laws like that here

Well, you can't deport your own citizens, or foreign citizens whose countries don't want them back, so legally this is the best option (until we all elect /ourguys/ and get rid of shitskins)

Just kill them. Kill them all.

wont this just confuse them and anger them like hapas?

They probably will be treated better there than in their parents house, they will love it

Fucking GLORIOUS Denmark! Fucking glorious!

Attached: Denmark-kit.jpg (738x386, 64K)

>vote in new govt.
>forcefully take away all "non-discriminated" ie white/christian/right-wing kids for indoctrination about "NEW DENMARK"
You know it'll come to that, guise

Hijrah : jihad by emigration

Hijra is a core part of jihad going back to the Prophet Muhammad that involves Islamic conquest through migration. The objective is to overwhelm non-Muslim territories with Muslim populations until they achieve domination through sheer numbers. No weapons necessary — until they gain enough control.
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/18/monica-crowley-the-radical-islamic-challenge-to-we/

Attached: In Denmark Harsh New Laws for Immigrant ‘Ghettos’ The New York Times.png (951x684, 1.54M)

My sister going to uni in Denmark at Kolding,

any advice from Denmark bros? any no-go zones etc..?

If going back to the shithole you came from looks better than having your children become 'Danish by culture', then go the fuck back.
If this is true, then based Danes get +100 to respect from me.

>teaching niggers how to speak Danish and larp as vikings or else NO FREE MONEY
Fucking gay. Just kick them the fuck out. They don't belong there period.

Skål

Attached: allfather.jpg (600x600, 74K)

Too little, too late.

Most places are under control here. Every second rapist is a mudslime. But if you avoid the ghetto, the ghetto will avoid you.

>have them bond with strangers
>destroy the family
>this will make things better goy

kys

>Starting at the age of 1, “ghetto children” must be separated from their families for at least 25 hours a week, not including nap time, for mandatory instruction in “Danish values,”

it's called school

>separated from their families for at least 25 hours a week
Wait, holy fuck, is the entire immigration thing just so they can get a bunch of babies to pizzagate, since white folk only have like 1 or 2 and keep too close an eye on them? Bring in a burka durka who drops 8 loads and chances are she'll lose track of one or two.

this will backfire, something similar happened to a friend of mine in Iran

>Denmark
youtube.com/watch?v=a0MOB_i_bYA

Fake news

They probably don't do 5% of that, tbut the new york semit needs an excuse to scream OY DOSE NAZIS so they are forced to make their laws even more lenient

Can we please start final solutioning them? We haven't had a crusade in a while, not one using AK47s.

>let's forcibly integrate the shitskins into our culture, so that one day they may miscegenate more willingly with us, and corrupt us with their inferior desert genetics
Denmark noooooooo

give that man a battle axe and three goats to sacrifice to Odin

DER ER ET YNDIGT LAND

Attached: denmark.jpg (865x966, 809K)

youtu.be/mLDM3MU7li8

Based, so when are you based americans kicking your niggers out? Oh... yeah, never so stop larping.

This

Attached: megaloaf.gif (255x164, 1.93M)

I had the same reaction, but it doesn't seem like they're enforcing this at the tip of a bayonet.

>Noncompliance could result in a stoppage of welfare payments.

Still fucked up though. The State seizes ~40% of the economy's output so the poor have to turn to it to survive, and then demands that the poor indoctrinate their children as it desires to get welfare.

Just redefine citizen lmao

These poorfags wouldnt be producing anything in an anarchocapitalist society anyway

Holy shit good job Denmark

Maybe because those lousy niggers dont work, and they are just a huge expense on the danish welfare state. Get your head out of your ass, we're fucking tired of working our asses of so ahmed and his 3 wives and 23 children can live off of our money

INGER IS MY WAIFU

worked well in Sweden.

>gimmegrant walks into class
>cute female teacher says u no rape
>shitskins be like i is learn
>class ends
>shitskins rape.
>sweden says they failed the immigrants.

>stoppage in welfare payments
>giving welfare to shitskins in the first place

>Thinking this is FOOKING B A S E D DESU!1!1!!111.
It would be based if you made them non citizens or 2nd class citizens without access to gibs.
Jokes aside, I can't tell if this is a step in the right direction or not.

Attached: you.jpg (470x293, 38K)

>integrating them instead of throwing them out
We are cucked.. not based
They have to be different. As different as possible, so people realize different races can't live together

Nice flag, schlomo. I wonder why they had to emigrate in the first place...

I don’t want integrated shitskins
I want shitskins to gtfo of our country

>“Nobody should tell me whether or how my daughter should go to preschool. Or when,” she said. “I’d rather lose my benefits than submit to force.”

integration is a lie

stop reading the jew york semit

Welcome to Late Stage Multiculturalism.

Please popularise this term, it will drive the marxists mad.

American children attend school for more than 25 hours a week. These shitskins will be fine. Or they refuse to comply and get no gibs. Show your flag, kike.

Hmm, I guess Jow Forums is all for the govt reeducating their kids then.

Attached: Adam-Pulicicchio-Dec-30-17-Jones-Public-Library-East-Toronto-Drag-Queens-Storytime-13-1200x628-15149 (1200x628, 158K)

>schlomo
Schlomo yourself Jamal

> I wonder why they had to emigrate in the first place
Learn to read retard :
-Hijrah : jihad by emigration-

Attached: Jamal is funny-31441169.gif (206x196, 480K)

I honestly think it's time that we just start castrating them all.

This is an attempt to get Muslims/Migrants breeding with the natives. Any Jow Forumsack that call my country based (Denmark) is a moron.

YOU CAN'T TEACH EUROPEAN VALUES TO A GOAT FUCKING SHITSKIN SORRY SENPAI

They should just liquidate those ghettos.

They should drag people like you out of their beds at night and beat you to death in the streets with a metal pole as warnings to others to keep their nigger faces shut and leave.

Nice revisionism - Rope yourself.
All this happened because of the wars and destabilization (((you))) were involved in. They wouldn't emigrate in such massive numbers had that not occurred.

>beat you to death in the streets with a metal pole
well we all know how that ends

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

shut up you stupid cuck, this is what is necessary when a hostile population comes in, it's nicer than mass deportation or genocide, either of which would be better than this. This is what your shitty economic policies get us. Maybe you'll grow up ideologically

Yeah we do, time get the fuck out before you end like these.

Attached: Jews Europe.jpg (2400x1186, 238K)

Nice source, rabbi.

Imagine you have a such a low IQ you can't add the numbers together and call it false.
Imagine being an American like you who discredits sources that discredit the holocaust because it triggered you.

Wtf, this is it? That is so fucking retarded and soft. Jeez man, just fucking send em home already-
We dont need your shitty teeth genetics man. Fuck off.
The sea does not object to migrants or any other kind of people. The sea embraces all with open arms.

This. If they need assistance to be assimilated its better you throw them out as you'd only harm yourself.

This is why you should be gassed along with commies.

>Rope yourself
>All this happened because of the wars and destabilization (((you))) were involved in

Attached: Butthurt Report.png (485x615, 188K)

> want gibs
> pluck from cribs

What numbers, shlomo? I'm not discrediting sources that discredit the holohoax, I'm discrediting your discreditable posting including your muh imagine memes.

Attached: RIDB4361.png (494x456, 307K)

>What numbers, shlomo?
Not even going to bother if you can't even read.

Attached: 1528625295975.png (932x944, 241K)

Brainwashing immigrant children into thinking they're Danish will backfire. Trust me. I'm a mutt raised in a multi-cultural ghetto, and not even the liberal teachers accept non-Whites as Swedish.

Every class with a new teacher would start like this:

>I'm user, I'm 14 years old and I'm from Sweden!
>"No, user, what country are you really from?"
>I was born in Sweden.
>"This isn't funny. What country are your parents from?"
>Well, my mom is from X...
>"Ah, you're from X. Next student!"

Forced integration does not work. You can brainwash the children, but you can't brainwash the rest of society.

Attached: euromutt.png (380x347, 175K)

I'm proud of my Danish heritage.

Based

Disagreed. If HAPAS produced Elliot Rodgers and r/asianmasculinity adding Muslim in the mix would lead to a major jihad.

So the classic
>We can assimilate people meme

Attached: goblino.jpg (640x905, 156K)

That's the idea they are moving towards deportations, the next logical step after it is realised they can't be integrated.

And how do you think the literal rest of the world would react if Denmark decided to deport every single non-european immigrant?
No country can be free of consequences, sadly.
This is a GREAT first step and should be treated as such.

Attached: places and races.png (579x671, 341K)

>integrate and/or we will rape you
>doesn't integrate
>gets raped

Attached: 1525954498802.png (375x374, 170K)

Ohhhh you mean adding the numbers from the jewish population in 1933 with the population in 2015? That makes total sense. Let me just check the holocaust memorial museum and jewish data bank to see if you translated the data from your sources correctly.

Shouldn't you be advocating for race mixing somewhere else?

He is right. Before Israel the amount of Arabs in Western Countries probably didn’t even reach quadruple digits and if it weren’t for (((your))) Bolshevik friends in the USSR spending billions to plant the seeds for ‘social justice’ in our countries there would still be none.

We are not as important as other countries. What ever we do, it will literally be swept under the rug of the 24/7 news cycle.
WE HAVE A LAW THAT FUCKING LITERALLY SAYS:
GIBS ME JEWELRY

What in the fuck is your point?

Stay mad fat ass.

Don't like it. This means that these kids will think that they are danish to some extent, which is a farce. Better to have it like we have, complete segregation and every sane person knows who's what.

My point is that you're not appreciating this as much as you should. Of course this isn't the ideal final solution. Of course this isn't the endgame.
But you should always appreciate steps in the right direction.

This.
>[current year] + 18
>nu-Danes using Danish slang in public and plotting the great jihad in private
>”we Danes love our based Somali-Danes, they are just like us, we could never send them back”
>*truck of peace attack*

nicenice

Ahh, yes true but do you not see what I did with my post? I moved the goal post so to speak, in the minds of people like you :)

The ghetto is a lot of CPH doe, hard to avoid

>I'm a mutt raised in a multi-cultural ghetto, and not even the liberal teachers accept non-Whites as Swedish
It seems the Swedes are more based than it would seem. The real cucks are the eternal anglos and the ‘race doesn’t exist’ French

Fuck off with that. The danes work to support the muslim parasites, the muslim parasites should consider themselves lucky that they are even given a penny. They aren't "poor", they just don't fucking work and/or have zero competence or ability to gain competence in an advanced society, which means they should go the fuck back home.

Why do you want to argue with me? I'm on your side.

They do the same here i don't know why you think otherwise.

Where's your non-Swedish parent from? If you say anything other than a yellow asian country then you will be deported from Jow Forums

>Y-you're mad! F-fat ass!

you can't even quote people correctly.