Canterbury Tales: Sex attackers grin on CCTV after gang raping sobbing teenage girl in car park

29th June 2018, 8:29 pm
Updated: 1st July 2018, 7:53 am
Salih Altun, Sali Amet and Omer Engin submitted their 19-year-old victim to a horrific hour-long ordeal
SICK sex attackers were caught grinning on CCTV after they gang-raped a sobbing teenage girl in a car park.
Salih Altun, Sali Amet and Omer Engin submitted their 19-year-old victim to a horrific hour-long ordeal before dumping her on a street in Canterbury, Kent.
Cameras caught Altun, 25, and Amet, 23, leaving The Cuban nightclub with their victim during the early hours of Friday April 13.
They were seen holding the "visibly intoxicated" girl up as she staggered through the streets of Canterbury.
The friends then took her back to her car in Holman's Meadow car park and raped her.
Altun and Amet were later filmed running off to fetch Engin, 24, from The Cuban and he joined the other two in attacking the teenager.
After an hour of raping their victim, the three men left her by a Carluccio's restaurant in Canterbury.
The girl had been on a night out with her friends when she was targeted by the gang and managed to pick herself up and find them back near the club.
Detective Sergeant Matt Banks of Kent Police said: "These three men preyed upon a vulnerable woman and then took advantage of her in the worst possible way.
"They separated her from her friend during the early hours of the morning with a plan to fulfil their own depraved sexual desires."
thesun.co.uk/news/6660765/sick-sex-attackers-grin-cctv-gang-rape-teenage-girl-canterbury/

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000416990802.jpg (249x214, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/167176534/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

P&P , kuffar

So she got drunk and somehow it isn't her partial fault?

This is all part and parcel of living in a city.

How is this not considered an act of war from a Paki 5th column?

because the European man wherever you may find him on this planet has been mostly asleep at the wheel and totally oblivioussince at least 1945

Maybe they just haven't been taught not to rape yet
Or, maybe rape is just part of their cultural heritage

either way, she should forgive them
holding them accountable would be racist

some slut gets drunk and goes off with some degenerates, who cares

she deserved it

fuck off “muh intoxication” and “muh female powerlessness” white knight losers

1. If you cant handle your drink, dont drink (I doubt she didnt know what she was doing)
2. If you dont want to get raped by muslims dont talk or associate with them and especially dont leave the club with them

>How is this not considered an act of war from a Paki 5th column?
their names are turkish faggot. they used turkish spellings

exactly, but if u drive drunk it’s all your fault!

The names sound arabic-turkish. Probably latter.

Even if it was partially her fault I wouldn't take their side

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000416990805.jpg (281x214, 9K)

>tfw even the rapists know they were guilty but Jow Forums doesn't accept it and says it's the girl's fault
This was a racially motivated rape for pleasure and power, make no doubt about it

Attached: tp-image-the-rapists.jpg (640x349, 22K)

People have to realise that for many non whites the height of their ambition is to fuck a white woman and if they can't do it without violence they'll do it with violence. You have to realise that it is their own feeling of inferiority that drives this, think about, they live in a world where everything that is any good was created by white people, they see the far more intelligent cultured and beautiful white people as superior and with access to modern media this is reinforced every day. They want to defile everything that is better than them and their feelings of inferiority drives them to rage and false pride. The only solution is ethno nationalism for all

can't believe any bong didn't bomb a mosque or something yet. Not even killing a mud?

>The only solution is ethno nationalism for all
I can think of at least one other possible solution.

women are fucking stupid

>They left her in her care
>To fetch a third friend
>Somehow she didn't fucking drive off

It was just drunken sex she regretted afterwards. You're only mad because they were pakis.

Attached: brit bernd with his latin ladm8.jpg (480x538, 40K)

Women need to learn this is just car park and paki of living in a big city

Attached: main-qimg-3354fbe7dc36223fb1307a62787c4adb-c.jpg (602x402, 55K)

>care
*Car

Attached: hislop angry.jpg (740x564, 104K)

How many mexican rapists have you personally killed with your second amendment rights?

What if she had an epileptic fit?

Being out of it isn't a justification of rape.

t. PIDF

flag checks out as always

This explains why suburban and rural retards who voted Trump hate the big city
>leafflag.png

>car park and paki of living in a big city
kek

Sure achmed. She's drunk so it's ok to rape her. Kys nigger

Whiter than you, Turksmell.

Women wanted open borders, this is the result.

It's cool. I also feel that drunk women deserve to be raped. I wouldn't be a rapist but I'm glad there are people out there who do it. Teach those whores a lesson.

BURN DOWN ALL LOCAL MOSQUES

BRICK FIRST

FOLLOWED BY TWO MOLTOVS

FUCK

THESE

INVADERS

Attached: 1530424907931.jpg (724x1024, 102K)

Sandniggers are still sandniggers.

Wouldn't go that far. They saw a wasted girl and went for it. If they lived in the countryside where wasted girls are not common, the headline would include a donkey or sheep instead of a 19 yo drunk girl.

>No ballistics trace
89IQ

Fact. Women who don't do degenerate shit don't get raped.

BURN DOWN THEIR MOSQUES

SHOOT ANYONE IN THE HEAD WHO TRIES TO STOP YOU

DEFEND YOUR CULTURE

KILL THESE SWINE

but the second amendment right can't kill by itself, it takes British levels of cuckoldry for a mere thought to be lethal.

>BURN DOWN THEIR MOSQUES
Yep.
But wait until their in them, and be sure to chain the doors shut, first

Canterbury is a city but only has a population of a smallish medium town (43,000)

Honestly if as a woman, in the uk, you are walking around without veil you should be raped. It's the law of the land.

False equivalence. She mad a conscious choice to go out drinking that night. You don't choose to have a fucking epilepsy.

Also, she also had certainly heard a slew of stories of girls being preyed upon when they were drinking at a bar or club. She knew the score and went anyways.

All of this is assuming she told the truth anyways. There's some holes in the story like how she just stuck around while they go get their friend to join in. That sounds an awful lot like regretting it afterwards if you ask me.

They do actually. Not as often as the women who do degenerate shit though.

At this point, I agree w the dunecoon.. Drunken slut does what drunken sluts do and you defend this?

My gf is allowed 1-2 drinks in public before I cut her off.. Girls getting drunk in public is just disgusting--i refuse to let my nice trad gf defile herself in public.. If she wants to get drunk we can do it at home together but public intox is a mistake.

Attached: image.jpg (693x436, 199K)

Easy meat.

White men could just as easily target a drunken girl and gang rape her in a car park
They seldom do this though

This is an excellent point the article conveniently ignores - was she properly draped and veiled

Cmon now. This is obviously a slag.

You need to learn your lessons, take care of YOUR women. Your mother, your sister, your wife, your daughter. Not random degenerate slags that got drunk, banged some assholes and regretted it afterwards.

I bet my left testicle this is anything but a true damsel dishonored by no fault of her own.

Attached: 2b7.jpg (680x453, 67K)

Youre thinking too much into this. We go after white woman cause theyre whores.

Attached: 1529367286804.png (720x709, 382K)

If she was draped and veiled in anything but muslim attire she would still have been raped
Are you suggesting that white women should wear muslim dress to avoid rape?

Look at these ASIAN rapists. Back to Japan they go.

>kurds and turks

i feel ashamed

>being out alone at 1am roaming the streets with severe epilepsy
Top kek

SEE A MUSLIM STORE

BOMB IT

SEE A MUSLIM IN A CAR BOMB IT

SEE A MOSQUE

BOMB IT

START A NEW CRUSADE

KILL THESE INVADERS OR THEY WILL KILL YOU

just kidding she probably accepted going off with them

>19 y/o gets hammered. Has no friends to watch over her
Hmmm

This

>britbong flag
Thanks for reporting this user. Unfortunately you are likely going to prison soon to be killed by asians for this hate speech. God speed

Bro, what if she hadn't been drinking alcohol and was diabetic?

It really doesn't matter what state she was in, if they're totally out of it it's rape.

If you're out filming with a broadcasting crew that's just your average work hours.

Still the point stands, if someone is totally out of it it's rape ffs.

>This is all part and parcel of living in a city.
>Part and parcel of living in a population of a smallish medium town

Don't fool yourself. It's part and parcel of being around Muslims. That's exactly what Khan meant.

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A PIG DICK YOU MUDSLIMES

Exactly. Her sticking around while they go get their friend speaks volumes. I'd bet my ass she just regretted it afterwards. Was it right on the guys fault? Definitely not. It's questionable and it's low hanging fruit for any matter. Was it rape? Not really. I mean she went off with them willingly after she made a choice to get drunk.

how do we know it was rape

Every non-white man be he brown, yellow or green only ambition in life is to fuck a white girl.
If he can't find one who'll fuck them he rape one

A chef convicted of the horrific rape of a drunken teenage girl who he picked up in his car late at night has been jailed for nine years.
A judge described the ordeal it as every woman’s worst nightmare.
The victim aged 19 was wearing Halloween face paint following a night out when she got separated from her friends.
She got into the vehicle believing it to be a taxi.
But she was driven to an isolated spot at Rhos-on-Sea where she was subjected to a degrading sexual assault by the defendant, a complete stranger, which culminated in rape and violence.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/167176534/

Attached: 2f9562c26c28b7bc260c5e16702bf7869f87e98c7e64bc216bced95c661bd30a.jpg (615x409, 27K)

Critisicing women like a little bitch is always going to be easier than going after the rapey invaders

itt, inceltards make the assertion that all women want to be raped, and go out of their way to facilitate it.

Attached: 1519238035642m.jpg (1024x581, 76K)

When are women going to learn that getting super intoxicated, dressing like a whore and going clubbing probably will end up with them being raped? I am all for these dipshit millennial SJW cunts getting exactly what they deserve by encouraging diversity.

We've all been getting drunk for millennia suddenly now it's a problem because pakis have self control

In the future they'll have to start fantasy adventures Somwhete other than the inn lest everyone gets raped by Ahmed before the quest begins

ETHNIC UNTERMENSCH

If she was diabetic then she almost certainly was aware of it. If that's the case then she's an even bigger retard for disregarding her health. She knew the risks going in. She knew the possible outcomes as well. Therefore, as an adult, she should take responsibility for her actions and, assuming she is telling the full truth and this is actually rape, accept that it is at least partially her fault.

White roastie detected.

White woman arent anything special hun.

stay mad kid

kek

Attached: 1530050433364.png (317x337, 131K)

Rape is bad

Getting shit face drunk in a public place is also bad

Letting your friend go off alone while shit face drunk is also bad

I'm saying I agree with Aquafresh that she should have followed the law and been properly covered given that she lives in an Islamic country. The article completely glosses over that point

Why aren't you bothered by the fact that no one can walk around in safety like they could just a few decades ago. Drunk birds are our in. But if they get too mashed you'd help them home like a white man

Just saying it's her fault is cucking yourself because you've lost control of your streets. It's you they're raping idiot, white men . When you say stuff like who cares they love it because you're debasing yourself

Not the point I'm making, being out of it does not justify rape.

Getting wasted is stupid but it's not the only way a woman can find themselves unconscious and lying in the street, you're deluding yourself if you think paki rapes are limited to the early hours of the morning.

Are the German music festival rapes justifiable because women were standing in a crowd?

>In the future they'll have to start fantasy adventures Somwhete other than the inn lest everyone gets raped by Ahmed before the quest begins

user you should show mercy to my sides

Attached: 1498607102718.jpg (288x325, 32K)

>Jews brought the invaders
>hey goy, focus on the invaders, nevermind us we'll be on our way now

Most truth in thread.

>But if they get too mashed you'd help them home like a white man

The main difference between us and them, we aren't animals.

Should her head and ankles have been covered too? What about her wristbones?
Wogs will go rape crazy at the mere sight of blond hair

>rape it

>the Eternal Anglo finally getting a taste of her own medicine
I'm so glad I'm alive to watch the UK become an Islamic shithole. I pray that I'll live long to see one of the Trump's nuke it

Attached: B1qjo39h.gif (500x252, 499K)

Genuinely don't know the rules of halal meat

This is irrefutable.

Whatever little miss xx's diddy thought processes might have been that night, this incident should serve as an excuse to rain down blows on some disgusting wog invaders

Attached: Hatchet_icon.png (512x512, 78K)

Women are children.

The very notion of them being the rational, intellectual, physical, moral/ethical/philosophical equivalent of men is absurd.

You've been intentionally led astray by the jew, the elite that profit from our sweat and the childish temper tantrums of women.

Women should not vote or hold public office, period.

The men in this situation knew they were committing a serious crime.
And should rightfully be hanged.

The woman should be sent to therapy and a reeducation center to teach her the value of her own people, and why she owes it to them to be moral and raise a moral family.

ok pedro, just make sure jamal is ok with it first

Exactly. We need to keep sharing this on social networks anons, we need to redpill the people or we're doomed

Jokes on you Ahmed, I'm Irish. Karma's a bitch

Attached: 2579u42250.gif (245x170, 1.26M)

Attached: fucksandniggers.png (868x534, 574K)

Well said

100% agree. Women are like children
Our wrath should befall the Jew and the non-white invader who takes advantage of our women for power and sexual gratification

No you're not. You're an american larping as an Irishman.

But Jamal is finished and your wife wants you to eat her out now.

>proved my point for me you anti white racist

Attached: bcf4cb7edf54083b746e3435bb2e61f753a3efcb530e9ab8137d42765e202de7.png (867x536, 459K)

>Jow Forums unironically defending these mudslimes because girl was drunk

Fucking kill yourself, incels. Women should be able to get drunk without having to fear getting gangraped by mudslimes. A white man would have had the decency to make sure she gets home safely without being raped.

This isn't some bullshit #metoo story. This was a legitimate act of mudslime on white sexual violence. Throw these three into a fire.

Shouldn't this thread be called - Canterbury Tail

Don't tell me that famed British police can't deal with these literal subhumans.