Thoughts on transgenders

Thoughts on transgenders

Attached: 1530274824373.png (350x326, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
youtube.com/watch?v=69q4QZnFS9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

victims of the current zeitgeist

gay

This is 1000 X more gentle treatment than they deserve.

Attached: trannystomp.webm (480x480, 320K)

He/she has the same eyes as Mayweather

Can you imagine the diseases in that things mouth. Repulsive looking thing.

Clearly, victims of mental illness aided and abetted by modern leftist "good intentions" and destruction of all previously held norms and conventions with nothing sustainable to replace it with.

#DilationNation

Attached: Capture11.png (856x946, 62K)

Is she being drained with catheters?

Forced smile. Thinking teeth makes it look real.

Eyes wide open + teeth = fake smile

Eyes squInted + teeth = real smile

they know how to suck a dick.

A pitiful situation only exacerbated by the left.

Imagine the old issue of infection; before we knew what germs were, amputation was the only way to "cure" infection; it didn't actually cure it, but it dealt with the symptoms at great cost to the individual.

Modern horomone therapy and sexual reassignment surgery is much like amputation; a stopgap meant to save lives.

The issue, of course, is that gender dysphoria and transgenderism aren't considered diseases anymore; research to actually neurologically/psychologically cure them are heavily disincentivized.

It's like people thinking that infection is a natural and good thing, and that cutting off arms as sacrifice is proper, and that trying to treat the infection is heresy. It's utter madness.

Distraction thread. Who tf cares about some brown person...

I think in the future we will look back on this and be disgusted that we assisted the mentally ill with mutilating themselves.

Testosterone has been falling 40 years. Everyone is being poisoned, this is just a symptom of that.

this

Attached: 376756756.gif (431x324, 1.67M)

They are mentally ill. However, their choice to live as the opposite sex is none of my business.

There is literally no reason to ever cut your dick off

Feminine penis is the true redpill

Attached: 772fa25f995402fa9e3a71150ae935ac.jpg (675x1200, 125K)

The first gender reassignment surgery was performed by a jew in the Weimar Republic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

Attached: not a coincidence.png (789x444, 587K)

My teen sister recently gave her the feminist-tier hitler-youth haircut for girls, started dressing like a boy, and told me I was a horrible person and always had been because I don't like gays or trannies.

Distraction from what

t. degenerate

Poor souls.

They came in the wors time in the wrong home.

Influenced by this cucked society they wonder but allways get lost.

Attached: statueofliberty5z0z9i.jpg (632x348, 16K)

>t. degenerate
Oh, you think people SHOULD cut their dicks off?

You sick fuck

They are mentally ill and need help. For now they are treated with "sex changes". Intensive therapy and forcible mind conversion needed.

Attached: 1493491554341.png (768x480, 439K)

I just feel sorry for them. They are ill and need proper treatment.

No. So you think sucking cocks is the redpill?

Attached: images.jpg (421x315, 28K)

They should die

I'd rejoice in seeing them all kill themselves.

see i don't get why trans cut their dicks off, the downsides to the surgery outweigh any possible positives, the "i want to be a woman no matter what i have to suffer through" seems really shortsighted just one quick google search and you can see how many end up regretting the surgery because of how experimental it is and the technology just isn't there yet, these people are essentially guinea pigs for "doctors" willing to take on the task ( which is dangerous and not recommended by most physicians) none of this makes any sense i get that the left isn't thinking rationally and they ignore all the facts to suit their fantasy but this is just unreal, dress like a woman i don't fucking care its degenerate but hacking parts of your body off to suit this internalized personality you've assigned yourself just seems incredibly foolish, just keep the dick and you'd never have to suffer the humilation of your neo vagina leaking fluid onto the floor while shopping, or having to dig pubic hair out of the hole between your legs, or the stench from the infected pus as your body is trying to heal up what it perceives as a wound. the entire thing boggles my mind, i can understand wanting to fuck guys and even if i don't think its right or natural dressing like a girl, but to mutilate yourself.

Attached: 1489036992260.gif (193x135, 1.57M)

>t. errone
why do you hate trans people so much, are you an islamic immigrant?

I feel nothing but pity for them, they mutilate themselves for basically nothing and then have to spend the rest of their lives pretending they don't regret it.

He has such a punchable face

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1247, 987K)

They're mentally ill gays

Attached: 1510070412134.jpg (1920x1280, 454K)

Mentally ill Freaks almost exclusively of the male persuasion

They are mentally disturbed... Anyone who isn't self aware enough to know their sex is suffering from a mental illness. Anyone who wants to mutilate themselves needs to be committed.

Self mutilation is on par with suicide...

BREAK THE XY CHROMOSOME XX LARPERS. BREAK THEIR FUCKING SKULLS IN.

i think the "real" trannies (born that way) are more legit than most faggots are, probably. Most modern faggots merely have a fetish for their own gender, but dyed-in-the-wool trannies take their pathology to its logical conclusion

what were the legal ramifications for that black dude?

There are actually more FtM but FtM is not pushed nearly as hard. Females always push the "gender fluid" thing so they can give it all up when they get bored. Hormones aren't as popular for women, but it happens. the backlash would be far too great if they showed and shilled exactly how deep the trans well goes.

talking this big after you let them take away your plastic forks

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 7K)

fuck you they took all my plastic forks and my plastic forks last week. they also took all my metal spoons they said I could have cut a minority's neck to death with the sharp edge
fuck you

on the bright side, you still have your beloved queen

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blasé quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: absolutely lynchian.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

>yfw you go from "send nudes" to "send help"

I'm fine with transies as long as they don't act like freaks

No they do not. transgender relationships are dead bedroom relationships.

Fuck her straight and replace the demon possessing her with your semen

he a good boi

and how is he going to attain this with degenerate incest?

>Thoughts on transgenders
Degenerate, but necessary.
The wheat has to be seperated from the chaff.

I'm amazed feminists don't protest the GENDER APPROPRIATION but women always rank last on the SJW totem pole.

should be gassed as should the "doctors"

actually those are called TERFs (trans exclusionary radical feminists). apparently the meme in feminist discussion is to call your opponent a "terf" like we might call someone a shill.

suicide

Attached: 20180606_202230.jpg (2896x2896, 772K)

literally dindu nuffin

At least this goblino will never breed.

More Jews should castrate themselves.

Transgenders are failed human beings. If you are too weak minded to live as one of the two genders god assigned for you, you are a failure in life. Kill yourself and end it.

youtube.com/watch?v=69q4QZnFS9g

i think he's a palestinian boy adopted by jews
they literally fucked with his head while growing up, the biological jew children aren't weirdos just him

Where's that thread someone posted on reddit about her post op experiences? There's this slow descent into doubt and then certainty that it just fucked up it's life forever.

If you want harm your self by mutilating your own genitalia then you are truly insane

>American History XX

Trannies that turn into eunuchs are disgusting, but trannies who just get some tits and keep their penis are fucking hot.

the sad part is there were these screenshots from 1 episode where he says that no boys want to be with him but it's ok because he likes and feels attracted to girls anyway
he isn't even vaguely feminine he looks like a fat arab kid that's been dressed in drag so the hormone (((therapy))) didn't work as well as (((they))) wanted but did leave him with a micro penis
as a result of his micro penis the jewish butcher had to take part of his colon to make a (((vagina)))

poor guy is gonna anhero very soon and I hope he streams it so it can spread and maybe then these demented fucks that abuse children like this will be stopped and held accountable

Attached: doingreat2.jpg (649x682, 189K)

sick and disgusting "people", but the worst part is the attempt to normalize or even endorse it, like an ant trying to be superior to a man

More Palestinians should castrate themselves too, if all the circumcised people of the world were castrated, the world would be a better place.

>hormone (((therapy))) didn't work as well
Might be because she's never been on it. HRT isn't prescribed for children, but I wouldn't expect someone on Jow Forums to know that -- they hide information like that in things called 'books'.

>For now they are treated with "sex changes".
No we're not, that's only in your delusional head (and Iran). We're treated with HRT. It would take about 20 seconds of actual 'care' to find that out.

Attached: 1525984017824.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

>see i don't get why trans cut their dicks off, the downsides to the surgery outweigh any possible positives,
The vast majority of us don't get SRS. Trans does not mean 'gets SRS'.

>Anyone who isn't self aware enough to know their sex
We know our birth sex. Our birth sex is not, and never will be, the concern. It would have taken about 15 seconds to find that out, but why do that when you can be literally retarded?

This copypasta is stale af, CIA.

That's what I was looking for.

>rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.
interesting way of putting it but then we all have conversations about things in private that a third party would find uncomfortable, this is nothing new or unusual, everyone is free to turn off the tv or change channel, therefore its not rape

>legal ramifications
>for that black

>infographic from Redditor
>always leaves out Redditor ended up quite happy with her procedure before deleting account
Must suck to have to lie just to make people think poorly of us.

Now that I've cleared the backlog some, I'm ready for the dick-obsessed conservatives to start going into explicit details of the things they imagine we do. Who's first up?

Another flavor of homosexuality; like homosexuality a flavor of Narcissistic personality disorder.

Though some cases are no doubt created by propaganda on weak-minded and unstable people people who are easily influenced.

> totally happy
> deletes blog

k

funny how the left expects the right to think the same way as the left does, no one cares what you do but whatever it is, if it isn't normal or decent then children shouldn't be exposed to it

file with the fags

There are no MEDICAL cases on 'weak-minded' or 'unstable' people (an interesting term that literally means 'people I don't like' and has no definition). It is conceivable some trenders (read: those who follow the transhuman philosophy of bodily autonomy without dysphoria) could be swayed, but no actual tranny counts them among us.

Couldn't be because of people like yourselves constantly attacking her, no siree.

Oh wait it totally was.

If no one cares what we do, why is there a thread of people suggesting we should all be killed?

Use some foresight. And stop calling me a leftist, you wing'ers -- of either side -- are functionally deficient.

I'm sensing a lot of hostility and passive aggression user. Would you like to tell me about that?

They are mentally ill gays. Also, that creature "jazz?" Is so fucking ugly its sad. And it's never going to have an orgasam, not once in his life.

Attached: IMG_6961.jpg (494x391, 89K)

Just a touch, mainly because I've got to go before long and wanted to get some bystanders quality information before I do. Plus I was working through the list of posts.

I'm mainly good now, but guardedly defensive. How could one not be among you guys? Never relax doesn't just apply to one group, you know.

>>always leaves out Redditor ended up quite happy with her procedure before deleting account

proof pls

Attached: lqoUSpN.jpg (2000x1386, 293K)

>prove this account was deleted!
Uhhhh user.... But seriously, if you actually wanted to know you could ask Jow Forumsasktransgender. People there have copies of her departing post. I don't maintain link files because no one ever reads them anyway.

have you heard of herd mentality, or #metoo-ism? people get tattoos, paint their hair bright colors, adopt feminine mannerisms so they fit in with a group, amputating your genitals and declaring to the world you have a new pronoun is an extension of conformity to a groups standards or norms, which in itself isn't a new thing for society - in ancient China, a Eunuch was someone who also amputated their genitals to focus on their career instead of a family

i mean honestly only trans ive met bought me a drink and tried to fuck me, so overall pretty good.
adelaide is radelaide

Those aren't medical, a fact that I explicitly stated. I said it was conceivable some could follow transhumanism/bodily autonomy. They're easy to distinguish -- they have no dysphoria.

Nothing I say is to be construed to be about them. ONLY and EVER medical trans.

> The narcissism and wilful misunderstanding

We have shown that sex reassignment surgery is bad, please rebut meaningfully or GTFO

>she

>I'm a man but I wish I was a woman
Okay
>so I'm going to slice my dick open and turn it inside out
What the fuck

He looks way too much like his siblings to be adopted

No you haven't. I mean, for me it is, and I didn't do it and wouldn't, but for others it's not. All you've 'shown' is that someone had a bad experience one time, and you never showed the followup. That's like me talking about the time I woke up from anaesthesia during a gastroscopy and using it to 'show' that all gastroscopy's are bad.

Ivory Coast is right, holy shit.

>and you never showed the followup
Then show the damn follow-up. Saying that he's okay with no proof is meaningless.