STUDY: More women in government leads to less corruption

>STUDY: More women in government leads to less corruption

>There’s never been a female president, and that’s a problem, according to a new study published in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization. Despite all the rhetoric about Clinton being corrupt, this research of 155 regions in 17 European countries found the opposite to be true: when more women are in government the nation is less corrupt.

bigthink.com/21st-century-spirituality/more-women-in-government-leads-to-less-corruption-new-research-shows

Maybe it's time to get more women in government since men have done such a shit job since, like, the very beginning of governments.

Attached: LNGR_0002.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/21st-century-spirituality/more-women-in-government-leads-to-less-corruption-new-research-shows
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder who wrote this article.

Attached: (((laughter))).gif (419x313, 2.84M)

FAKE NEWS

I wonder who made this post.

Attached: stormfags BTFO.webm (1080x600, 2.74M)

as a woman who has seen exactly how dumb secretaries in companies leads to way more embezlement under the current status quo of a woman looking at you funny you get fired, I can tell you this is factually wrong.

>Journal of Economic Behaviour & Organisation
JEB-O

I just did a study that says men are closer to god than women, I guess women are godless whores

>as a woman

yeah, sure"less corruption" , noseberg you don't fool anyone.

Attached: 1530505985904.png (500x500, 46K)

I can confirm your study is true after field observation.

Is Beres a Jewish surname?

Attached: derek beres.jpg (400x400, 19K)

We should not have to choose between integrity and competence.

And once every jew has been thrown down a well, we won't have to.

Keep grils in local government

Theyre pretty decent at keeping small scale communities tight
Just lool at all they do for churches and shit

>STUDY: More women in government
>less coruption
>hillary, the most corrupt political entity on the face of the earth
>this is a problem

Attached: 1529313047011.jpg (800x770, 408K)

Doesn't need to be a Jewish surname. Jews often take native names to avoid detection by ignorant goyim.

Need dna tests like in gattaca to weed the heebs out desu.

Attached: 1-qg6XB2uEs0b1fDlbkc1E1A.jpg (360x156, 8K)

is that you hillary clinton?

Study funded by the arab nations that want female leaders they can easily emotionally abuse.

>corruption is a result of competence and planning ability

>new study
>not readily available to read
hmmmmmm
almost as if...

>Sweden is less corrupt than Romania
LOL no shit

>bigthink.com/21st-century-spirituality/more-women-in-government-leads-to-less-corruption-new-research-shows

However, it also leads to more rape, more inefficiency, more poverty, and more misery.

So there you go.

>this research of 155 regions in 17 European countries
They didn't control properly for background corruption. Scandinavia, Germany, and the UK are naturally very uncorrupt countries. They are also very feminist countries. The implication they want to make is that feminism somehow reduces corruption, whereas it's actually that relatively non-corrupt countries tend to be develop feminism, mostly likely because they are wealthy enough to get away with doing something that stupid.

I believe this study, oddly enough.
>Have 20 females working
>they focus on tearing each other down in any way possible
>One fucks up and takes a bribe, 4 others tattle on her

That actually makes sense.

>Since much of the corruption literature is plagued either by the lack of instruments or weak instruments, this paper makes a methodological contribution by drawing inferences based on Moreira’s (2003) conditional likelihood ratio approach.

So once again, like 99% of all economist papers, it's literally fucking nothing. A model built on assumptions you can't verify; play with the parameters and you can prove pretty much anything you want.
You can't quantify corruption without directly observing it, and you can't observe corruption for obvious reasons.

well women constantly bicker and fight between each other, also too cowardly to work out embezzling deals.

Not unless they take it up the ass. Because they love Jesus

>relatively non-corrupt countries tend to be develop feminism

this. fcking lefties are so retarded they cant go extinct fast enough, thank God they arent breeding.

The gouvernment may be less corrupt, but it's also:
>much more costly
>much more regulated
>inflated with useless, unenforceable laws because women think rules will make kids listen
>less capable of solving problems
>much more eager to create problems for which we need "more gouvernment" and "more money"
>very easy to commit fraud with because "muh feels"

It's also extremely important to realise that the biggest reason it looks like there's less corruption is that gouvernments must abide by an EU law that says all gouvernment projects must be outsourced to private entities.
Conveniently, that's where costs often double and the product is horseshit, which is what usually happens when there's corruption.

TL;DR: fake news

Other studies can prove how civilization declines under women and lastly, collapse while the ones led by men develop

Really makes you think

Of course women in government lead to less corruption, because everyone is busy getting raped and murdered my (((refugees))) once they‘re in power

You may want to check with the South Koreans regarding the validity of your study

Based

>155 regions in 17 European countries
>European governments are less corrupt
>Europeans lead to less corruption in government
>white people lead to less corruption in government
>white people let women participate in government

wow look at all these conclusions they aren't going to draw from this

really made me think

Attached: Rhodesia.jpg (1399x933, 1.8M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

>Maybe it's time to get more women in government since men have done such a shit job since, like, the very beginning of governments.

Maybe it's time for you to fuck off with your feminist crap? Everyone aside from niggers and feminists has had enough of this shit-show.

Or the state of sweden..kek

This. Jow Forums is too emotional.

That movie was such a leftist cringefest. They actually showed it at my university orientation back in the 90's.

>South Korea
>Brazil
>Germany
these countries would all like a word with you

I hate to say it but this is actually true, atleast in my country

written by a lefty retard who doesnt consider the millions of dollars in entitlements being skimmed by the same politicians that are selling it to there voters as "corruption"

Yes! Let's change it all because of a study somebody conducted. It like the new 10 commandments now, whatever was in that study.

Their voters... im a retard

>is that you hillary clinton?

What is the deal with all of the Mexican posters lately?

How many of you are on vacation vs native beaners?

Also, women will backstab their way to the top 99% of the time

Any questions? :^)

Attached: very smug mysogynistic image.png (853x722, 923K)

some sheckel-berg-stein, who cares.
all it says more womyn, more bla bla lba

>feminist, poc, left agenda and so on

Attached: big-think-kamala-harris1.jpg (1024x683, 113K)

>selection bias
>hasty conclusions
>obvious political motive

gee, its almost like they didn't pick countries like flag related cause they knew there were plenty of counterexamples

t. corrupt shithole with 55% women middle management

>soon to be impeached for high treason

Attached: neue werte.jpg (1024x590, 166K)

This is just plain stupid. Developed countries in general have always been less corrupt and only now are allowing women.

Women in government is basically corruption. Most of them are basically just useless paper-pushers who do absolutely nothing of value and basically become the voting stock of whichever party likes big government.

Awfull old and fat broad.
4/10 would fuck if she at least looked clean.

This seems reasonable enough a premise. It’s power that attracts money/corruption, not titles. If females in the public sector wield less power/influence or use what they do have less effectively, then it seems natural that there would be less corruption in those positions.

My theory is that most people in hierarchies and bureaucracies are terrified of calling women out on their shit. So they get a way with a lot more a lot sooner than if they were a man and jockeyed their way into getting a lot of influence.
The result, keeping in mind the constant corrupting effect of power; is that women in leadership positions abuse their power more heavily and more obviously than men do in comparable positions.
The obvious solution is to stop promoting women. They're just not cut out for it in today's culture and probably never will be as long as they're a protected class.

what an absolute retarded comparision, how fuck stupid are you to even make it? Brazil has had a long streak of shitty corruption, as for park geunhye, she was only outed because she had a cabal behind that was running the show, kys moron

Attached: 1530313308618.jpg (250x241, 7K)

The study might make sense but only in the way that female incompetence runs so deep that corruption becomes needless or more difficult.

Women are mentally impaired.
Spend a day in the real world and you'll notice it.
Go to an elementary school filled with female teachers and watch them eat each other out for no reason.

Check on military men coming from an all boys environment and get them to work with women in civil life and you'll see how quick they get disgusted by the trechery and needless stupidity and emotional drama / victimisation.

but weren't queens more likely to start wars and shit than kings?

>no no no these instances of corruption don't count

And how many men are caught with corruption you dumbfuck? Holy shit get your head of out your ass.

Funny because since women have come to prominence in society they've corrupted every single aspect of our daily lives.

it would have been politically incorrect to draw such conclusions goyim

need more of them progams and shieet

right on fem user

I guess you would have to define corruption, is it the taking bribes type or getting people fired because my feels type of corruption. Men and Women have diffirent nature's so their crimes and corruption will be diffirent.

use scihub gomr8

Attached: epic.jpg (674x768, 118K)

>GOVERNMENT STATISTICS
>HEH METOO ISN'T CORRUPTION YOU INCEL VIRGIN
>GUESS YOU LOSE

there are more men in politics, so there will be more men caught doing shady shit
it's about proportionality

What is percentage vs total?

tits/gtfo etc.

Less corruption and more deficits maybe

Hungarian

>Angela Merkel
that was easy.

More women in government also leads to more theft (taxes) and wealth redistribution. Women have no loyalty to anything except getting dick and women will invite the whole third world to your country and they don't give a damn if your civilization gets destroyed.

Evolution made women useless to lead a nation. This is why there has never been a civilization that was founded and built by women.

It’s not corruption when you’re dumb and just inefficient.

then put women in government
like i give a fuck, i dont vote nor do i care who wins

>Angela Merkel
>Hilary Clinton
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz
>Nancy Pelosi

Let's keep going

>(((STUDY)))

Nicely stated. They purposefully chose their study demographic, and drew the incorrect conclusion.

everywhere there exists a lot of women in government, corruption has become the norm, the very essence of the government's character, so it is no longer feasible to identify corruption within it.

>as a woman
You know the rules. Tits or gtfo

By the way it's not necessarily because of the women, rather it's likely that both the presence of women in the government and the corrupt dysfunction are caused by the leftist Jew ideology

Such corruption just makes place for another kind of corruption name, namely feeling-based politics. Women can't rule a country properly on their own.

Is there a staticsically significant difference though?

facual not true. All women in government are corupt. mainly becaouse women don't have moral compas.

corruption, namely*

Meh in Quebec when a women was elected corruption skyrocketed

Just look at Brazil's female president.

I refer you to Park Geun-hye, SK's former prime minister.

>mih corruption boogeyman
how can people not know how democracy works yet? One of the earliest pieces of european literature states this shit in the first 50 pages.

One word: Hillary.

The state of the Democratic party disagrees with you. Women are ruining them.

so what if you have less corruption when you have more communism and welfare? One's just locally harmful, the other can destroy a whole country.

This MAY be true, to a limited extent-- women are agreeable, and care less about money and all it represents (status in the hierarchy, basically). But while they're less likely to be on the take themselves, I can very much see them enabling corruption if some sexy dude asks.

I'm not joking. Women will do anything for a cocksure chad with an air of mystery who looks like he does "that" sort of thing a lot, in the finest clothes despite being a no-account. It's fun an adventurous, letting this outsider take them by the hand as he fights through dark alleys and seedy bars, protecting her all the way, she a first-class tourist. All those possibilities, that will never come true, swirl in her head as she hands him the keys to everything.

Later on it's just "something that happened," like they had no control over anything at all, he was just so charming.

Every. Fucking. Time.

I know this shit sounds bitter and misogynistic, but it's just the base of human nature. The pleasure principle is not unique to women-- I'm just describing their incentive structure. Mature people can overcome this shit and make good decisions, but most people never mature anymore.

>STUDY: More women in government leads to less corruption
And competency

Attached: 342959C0-FFFE-4E86-9CAF-461B15D26DEB.jpg (409x573, 32K)

Jews and their cape-shit

Very common in the South.
There's a clan of them where i grew up who changed from Solomon to Salmon back in the 50s. The used to owned pretty much all the land in the county. They ended up mix breeding with niggers and lost the family fortune and are now a bunch of druggies and jailbirds.

>Women take control of the Democratic party
>Lose an election to an inexperience non-politician
>#walkaway

>Women take control of Star Wars
>First Star Wars movie in history to bomb
>fans leaving the franchise in droves

Also, dudes, I know you're thirsty, but don't let it go to your head. You're giving her way more praise than she deserves for making a basic observation.

Protip: women feel nothing but contempt for sycophantic little white knight cheerleaders like you.

More women in positions of power leads to backstabbing and eventually more wars

On the other hand having the naive assumption that women cannot be corrupt may lead to in fact more corruption.

Oh what you criticized so and so politician with a vagina? MISOGYNIST HATE SPEECH.

The old experiment.
Take a room full of women and tell them "Raise your hand if you think there needs to be more female politicians" every hand will raise.

Then say "How many of you will become politicians"
You might get one or two of them to raise their hands.