Have you ever met a single intelligent/decent shitskin in your life?

Have you ever met a single intelligent/decent shitskin in your life?

Attached: 16996953701_1ec15527fd_b.jpg (683x1024, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Évolué
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I met one who was a lawyer once. So no, no I haven’t.

My cardio surgeon was Iranian. Atascosa County, TX.

Yes, one automation professor. That was the one and only time met a smart nigger.

Attached: Black_science_man_wallpaper_by_zaros_bobthecat-d7c6eg6-min.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

Decent? Yes. I've known some "well-spoken" ones.
But the mask eventually slips. They WILL have black friends and they WILL eventually say something completely niggerish.
You can't really civilize them because civilization is deeper than an idea, it comes from your genes. They don't think as we do. You can train them from birth to act like a white person but it will always be against their nature.

Many not going to lie, A lot of them support me being anti-fag while my white "brothers" are fucking rightwing trannys.

Better to be a nigger than a faggot. At least a nigger won't try to make your son crossdress.

That rifle is probably worth more money than she's ever made in her entire life.

Attached: poor man expensive rifle.jpg (500x502, 44K)

Are we talking like straight nigger niggers? I have met clever ones and decent ones, but none I would consider as smart or smarter than me, and I'm not that smart.

Can't blame a nigger for being a nigger, he didn't have a choice, he was born that way.

Faggots on the other hand do have a choice.

Attached: kkk laser eyes vs trans faggot.jpg (720x826, 122K)

Many people forget that the soldiers that fight in wars do so to protect their families, we did horrific shit in Vietnam and Korea that was completely unjustified and ended up killing a lot of good men and women on both sides.

This, an a nigger can overcome and surpress their niggerish tendencies. A faggot is always loud, annoying, and whiny.

I've met ones who were intelligent (as in, 115 IQ), but not decent, and others who were decent but not intelligent.

One of my professors was black. She was nice enough but was always late. Is being late all the time a genetic trait?

Yes, there was a half-caste girl in my year who was very bright and a pretty decent person

Met one long time ago, wasn't very decent but intelligent enought to be quiet.

i've never met non-white foreigner, besides one asian, who spoke english fluently

My family is Irish from my mom's side and they are always late.

I would say its genetic.

Fuck off, you're a shitskin too.

They grow up in or are encouraged to take up nigger culture (Hey Tyrone, you black, why dont you like basketball/rap/etc). If you can cut off or make them disdain "African American" shit then you will have some pretty well acclimated members of society.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Évolué

Downside is that the other wild niggers won't follow in adopting less degenerate culture unless they see something they can relate to from the civilized blacks

I've met a lot of people. Maybe 1/100 shitskins are decent and competent.

>ywn have a village of Africans carrying your babies around

why even live?

>kekistani meme flag

your a nigger where you shouldn't be, in your soul

I've met a hot arab chick who I've bleached and am friends with.

She's got some good qualities (aside from being hot af), but there are elements of her personality that would be scary af in a male and explains so much of the shit of muslim culture

I've met at least 3.

many actually, but i live in a city

go to chicago and go hog wild

Yeah, I've read "search-and-destroy" operations we carried out in Vietnam. My Lai was just one of them. God awful mess, all to prop up the Saigon government which was as brutal as it was incompetent.

Pretty much. Faggots choose to behave the way they do and then play the victim when people get sick of it.

Attached: Hugh Thompson.jpg (2000x1331, 568K)

I don't want to live near any outlier or not.

Attached: 1517071312864.gif (499x302, 572K)

Yeah one helped me get back at some dudes who jumped me, still my friend till this day. Never got the black hate on this board growing up around black people my whole life sure you meet some shit ones but there are also some shit whites yellows browns etc

Attached: 4f8c1295ecad04a009000040-750.jpg (400x300, 14K)

No, but Dr. Ben Carson might be one.

A guy from school who got straight A* grades.
He was very eccentric and spoke like Chris Eubank.

One, north african male, unlike the Somalis he passed 5th grade

I'm on holidays and my ancestors come from North-Western Europe.

If you're full wigger maybe you don't notice the difference.

But as someone who has spent considerable time with both, yes there are good and bad in every race, but the general pestilence on society that is caused by having even say 50 random blacks in your city, as opposed to 500 random whites is unmistakable.

Oof that had to be rough, my grandfather fought in the Korean War and he doesn't ever talk about it, he must have seen something horrific, thank you for your service.

I know niggers can get that way too but mostly I have seen blacks actually defend whites when some jew or fag would go on a rant. or least the ones around here do.

>tfw the jews are so brutal with their anti-white hatred that the blacks are feeling sorry for us

Attached: DRSSEdrW4AAQSjJ.jpg (550x512, 33K)

I'm not a wigger, I'm just mature enough to know you shouldn't generalize an entire race on one person.
>pic related
Also I'm not sure this has to do with there race as much as it's the culture they surround themselves with. They glorify dying in the streets and robbing, sure we have different genes, I'm not arguing that. I think there behavior stems from there culture and not there genes though.

Attached: 1524796319194.jpg (1196x1194, 169K)

This guy right here
Pic related

Attached: 8455B421-3B31-4A8D-A685-AC51D49C70FD.jpg (900x675, 63K)

Culture is hugely genetic though, but yes, if it were pushed more in the MLK style suits, respectability, direction with some bob marleyesque ideals then there would be a lot less issues.

I think in that scenario, more often that not, we'd naturally segregate but maybe not always.

To be honest, I can see some positive movement in that direction from "based blacks" (inb4 muh t_d magapede) although the risk is, much like with whites vs blacks in general, the ghetto nigger hip hop fucks are breeding like flies while the respectable ones aren't

They're out there somewhere, but you are not very likely to come across one

Attached: White vs Black Genius rates.jpg (1088x1325, 308K)

Me

This is my buddy I use to live with. He was super red pilled and rejected what he called the thug life and nigger culture. His theory was that blacks veered off when gangster culture swept the nation and blacks started elevating themselves above whites on the grounds of the "hood life" puts them through more making them better than whitey. That's why 80's black guys were so different wanting to help their communities and set a positive role model for the youth and such. In the 15 years I've known him he's never been unemployed even though he works in food he has a great sense of pride working any job that will let him. He's articulate and places nigger problems solely on the niggers making blacks look bad.
In his own words...
"Niggers are rude, nasty and ignorant selfish sub humans with no regard for anything other than themselves. They'll steal your kids lunch money, fuck your wife behind your back and ride off in your car if you let them. Anyone can be a nigger even whites. Blacks cannot live side by side with niggers hijacking and distorting our culture with their petty nigger shit. The black community must distance itself from our nigger population as whites have with trailer trash, wiggers and rednecks in order for us to live peacefully with the whites. Niggers will always play victim for things like slavery, "systemic racism" and "discrimination" while a black man will accept his responsibility in the victim mentality and strive to do better for himself, his family and his community. This is what separates niggers from blacks."

I wish every black were like him. He doesn't like niggers either.

Attached: temp.jpg (2560x1440, 903K)

3 in my 26 years on earth.
I've literally met 100's so those aren't great numbers.

I'm that shitskin.

The problem is that I'll eventually hear something along the lines of "you're one of the good ones" or "I wish more blacks were like you" and from there, unbeknownst to them, the friendship is basically over.

I only have one white friend, irl atm, a chick from Ireland, but she pretty much only uses me for my body.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 69K)

>she only uses me for my body

oof a bit close to home, stay strong king

Attached: DgqwYBpU0AAqt_C.jpg (567x347, 18K)

White presenting

So you chimp out on a minor scale for people simply acknowledging that you aren't a dumb fucking nigger.
Found the dumb nigger.

>she pretty much only uses me for my body.
>miscegenation
>pre-marital sex
you're not based

Yes, actually. Many of them.

Don't judge people solely on their appearance.

no, but i've never met one irl

Banging Thai girls?

I don't judge an entire group of people off of one nigger that I've met. I judge the entire black race off of EVERY Nigger I've met (and I lived in St. Louis for 3 years). Three years of being forced to interact with those monkey, and NOT as single damn one of them could've been classified as human.

Attached: 1524662811987.jpg (650x700, 97K)

which half was decent?

Attached: cheeky.jpg (499x203, 34K)

>appearance
Nigger genes

The only good muslims i've met were extremely racist to niggers, only good niggers I've met were mixed, only good asians i've met were super racist to everyone but whites.

Do half-breeds count?

Military in a technical community, so yes.
Diversity of background as well as opinion, but I can relate to them more than any sheltered white brat.

yes a black south african was an engineer for a cell.phone carrier

DEY WUZ KANGZ
AND KWEENZ

Attached: bixnood.jpg (677x919, 342K)