Found out my boomer mother is leaving her all money to a charity when she passes...

Found out my boomer mother is leaving her all money to a charity when she passes, but leaving all her useless junk to me. I've heard this happening a lot. Why do boomers do this?

Attached: 0725 old stuff.jpg (900x600, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lU6NlK3OQDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She hates you

Because it's not right you should get that money for nothing. You need to pull yourself up by your bootstraps, hit the bricks and start making something of yourself. It all starts with a firm handshake.

That cup on the top right is worth 4k quid.

Fucking Baby Boomers!!!

Attached: 1529419791735m.jpg (1024x832, 85K)

damn, that lady is JACKED

Tell her if she's not changing her will ASAP you're dropping her off at the shittiest nursing home where the nigger staff will leave her dying in a puddle of her own shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=lU6NlK3OQDc

This fucking nigger! Come shake my hand you raging faggot.

>Why do boomers do this?
Because you fucktards have been such massive, profound disappointments that it's the only logical thing to do.

>screwing your bloodline out of accumulated success.

Attached: 2hu chef.png (461x413, 100K)

cui bono?
yep, exactly.

What is old money

>Sells out our country
>Destroys our nuclear families
>"You guys are a disappointment!"

Just swallow some anti-freeze you fucking kike loving queer.

Attached: 1530452459146.png (481x599, 279K)

She doesn't care about you" they were lucky and not a successful family.

Get to her change her will or have her declared lacking mental capacity and put her in a care home.

I'm a mechanical engineer and work my ass off. She has the accumulated wealth of at least 2 generations of my family and she's just going to give it away so some (((charity))) employees can pay themselves.

fuck off kikes

Attached: muh boomers.jpg (810x777, 206K)

I fucking hate baby boomers we should send the DHS door to door rounding these old pedophiles up for re-education.
If not at the very least for your kike loving PTG threads that NEVER END.

Attached: 1529703404133.png (1235x650, 298K)

>And here is my collection of fine china and nice dishes
>I never actually eat or drink out of these things
>they're all factory made so their value as an antique is absolutely nothing, but I will give you all this useless junk in my will
>Oh you can't afford to buy property still? You really should learn how to manage your money better, user

You're not wrong OP that old lady has lost her mind. Another reason I hate this World now.
I wonder how much of those charity funds are used in the human trafficking, or under ground organ trade.

Not as bad as your grandpa handing his company over to jews and then having them run it into the ground for a quick few million and then getting nothing at all.

>mfw

Attached: 1529956494479.jpg (1024x689, 86K)

Enjoy going to prison for elder abuse.

Imagine being such a jew that you bitch about your parents doing something nice for the world when they die, while leaving you all the shit they thought was useful in life.

So about seven bucks after shipping on ebay?

That's not a threat you nigger.

Because boomers fuck up everything

Attached: 1530301815075.gif (546x426, 32K)

I'm doing the same thing.
I inherited a house when my parents died but the generation below me are a bunch of ungrateful shits.
I did have my will leaving them half and the other half going to charities, but they've done fuck all to earn it so i recently switched all of it going to worthy causes.
All they had to do was drop the xbox for 10 fucking minutes and they might have got something. Idgaf, they aint earned it

And they were just trash lucky boomers who would have been nothing if born today.

Wew, imagine being this brain dead. Only way it's possible is if you completely hate your family tree and don't want to see them have a chance to succeed.

In enough years, the same shit will happen except with consoles, games, anime figures, and statuettes
Hell, the oldest movie merchandise might already be reaching that point

Attached: 1510974182492.jpg (400x550, 81K)

Never have been able to understand the appeal of a cabinet stuffed full of china. Most of it is pretty tacky on its own and even more so as a collection. Reminds me of the show Hoarders.

My grandkids will get all my anime figgies. Thankfully, they will be artificial womb grown demi-clones and appreciate them.

Attached: 1529758780356.jpg (1000x1634, 499K)

Just give it to a family friend nigger charities are bullshit causes for niggers.

Charities have been known to been comprimised decades ago. Only like 5% actually goes to the thing they describe. Best example is redcross.

>giving all of their money away to a fucking corrupt "charity" that will use 90% of it on their own paychecks rather than keeping the money in the family
>literally pissing away two generations worth of work rather than giving it to their own fucking children
Fuck you, and fuck OP. I know this has to be a troll, but I'm fucking mad anyway.

sell all the useless junk there might be some secretly valuable stuff

Shes a female, shes a psychopath by her gender.

Trust me, a man / father would never do that. Not even remotely.

My children will inherit houses, properties, controlled wealth over a period of time, and instructions to give everything they obtained to our descendants so that our line may thrive and succeed above others.

This. It's the only threat Der Boomer will understand.

>Loves anime
>Reproduces
Does not compute.

Attached: 65.jpg (1440x900, 247K)

Some of most important things human knows is completely severed from one's mind after JewSA melting pot. Real wealth in power is accumulated over many generations, but after goyim are properly conditioned, they forget that. Other thing that is scoured is understanding that your bloodline and its propagation is in the end more important that your own life. None of that left, only materialistic individualism and virtue signaling (thus shekels go to charity).

I showed my mother the salaries of the heads of the "charities" she gives to.... and she said "that's probably because they are good at what they do." Still keeps giving away money, but uses coupons and buying cheap garbage.

Boomers.

men are made to provide, women made to care

So you're blaming your kids for your own fuckups as a parent?

i get why you are upset but you are not entitled to her money. Its her money and she can do what she wants with it.

this is a liberal thing. they have no longterm desires or plans. they accomplish little to nothing for themselves in there life, they usually rent or mortages there homes or worse, condos and appartments. maybe they own a small centerhelm boat. so there really is nothing tangible to give to there children. so the tiffany flatware and the old hand cut crystal vases are what make it down the line. the saddest thing is that there children , like OP, are also as fleeting and useless as their parents; unable to grasp that maybe there treasures were a lifetime in the making.

its sad, watching this unfold.

Attached: 1530220867030.jpg (633x640, 40K)

I happen to have 2 boys, and both are fucking great kids and not vidya addicted fags. They get the 'estate' to split however they want.
By estate I mean whatever im worth when I die. Theres the family cabin on 12 sq acres next to 250k sq acres of national forest, our house in the burbs on a few acres and whatever stocks metals etc ill have. And the insurance.

They usually do this, because they feel bad about the choices they made in life, and the person they became, and do this to make amends. If they help a charity the scales of justice, at the end of their life, will be balanced or maybe tilted in their favor somehow.

It is done out of fear. It is an act of pure selfishness.

get power of attorney for some bs reason then change her will

> Oy Vey, let your mother give her money away to Niggers in Africa and go become a wage slave until you reach 70.

fpbp.

you can't actually force someone to go to a nursing home

Because Jewish Widows in Israel need the money more than you

Attached: 1528889966701.jpg (1184x1041, 207K)

There's something seriously wrong about European boomers. They're giving away everything they got from their ancestors and are pissing on their kids and grandkids.

Including European American boomers etc.

this. my parents did this for me and i shall do it for my children. it is the white thing to do.

"charity" HAH, you mean straight into some jews pockets?

Attached: 1529970628293.jpg (1000x902, 209K)

you are who i am talking about. lol

>Don't worry about giving that money to your children in order to strengthen your family, we'll make good use of it, trust us!
>W-w-what do you mean, why do we make hundreds of thousands of dollars while working office jobs at a charity? Mind your own business!

She thinks repenting now is gonna save her from hell

They can't have 24/7 nurses.

>that pic
My grandmother got those in the mail once a year. She always said that the jews had anough money already and jewish bitch can buy her own matso balls

>to worthy causes
More worthy than well-being of your descendants, who are basically biological continuation of your being? You should have just gelded yourself before you made any of those, effect would have been the same.

>International Fellowship of Christians and Jews

Attached: 1486104557519.png (824x656, 636K)

The worst generation ever. Just like any other baby boomer that reverse mortgages their home to screw their kids, the best thing you could do is disown her. Let her leave her things to a cat and die knowing you hate her. .

Attached: giphy (1).gif (245x183, 1.01M)

Imagine being cucked by your own parents.

because they believe they are helping, doh.
everyone loves to help another human being, its what makes us human.

If your attractive even slightly, its very easy to get a clingy 6-7/10 pretty much no matter what your into. Sorry your genes suck!

Attached: 1520392187290.jpg (900x1350, 790K)

Haha, no.

The survival of your genes is what makes you Human.

You know ashes make a good fertilizer. You are getting something then.

>You really should learn how to manage your money better, user
My boomer mother told me once to just save $100/week, and in a few years I'll have "thousands of dollars".

>Pat Boone
Degenerate

Attached: pat boone.png (220x312, 132K)

It aint my fault they're disabled.
One cant even read and write properly in his 20s. He'd probably buy a pool and then drown in it. Or a car and not maintain it. He'll end up begging on the streets even if you gave him a million. And the house is worth barely a third of that

then why it's working so well when it comes to importing millions of savages?

Attached: 1481494835678.jpg (601x625, 66K)

yeah and i bet you didnt did you?
look at you millenials your money burns holes in your pockets!!!!

you can challenge it

Attached: homerwomb.gif (480x362, 3.41M)

>charities
>worthy causes

choose one

>giving away your possessions to niggers and nigger tier poor welfare leeches instead of furthering the chances of success of your own kids
This is why I despise boomers

Oh, so you're also a LARPer. Now you're really never going to have offspring.

>lawn status: mowed

Attached: 1530403653781.jpg (633x640, 87K)

4k in 10 months to be precise. was she wrong? a year has 56 weeks.

when my dad died, there was a whole bunch of glass and crystal and collectible shit that I took to a consignment shop. They sold everything for me, kept half the proceeds and gave me like 2500

I know youre gonna laugh, but im a fuckin plumber. I waded through some of the most god awful shit you can imagine starting my own business. I now dont have to do that, my kids do. Im a literal oldfag (you really are here forever it seems) and my eldest is 19 and my youngest is 18. They wade through shit because they need to earn what ive started, the same way I did.
We laugh after work, wash the trucks down and hang out with a few beers and shoot the shit with the other guys that work for me. Theyll earn what I have... I guarantee it

Some of that "junk" might be valuable. Google every single trinket and piece of furniture and contact an auction house.

Is she even aware of how much things cost now? I can relate. My boomer mother is the same type of retarded. At least she plans on leaving me her money instead of donating it to a (((charity))) though

Um no since she decided to have a family her "charity" just became ensuring to the best of her ability that her family name survives and thrives.

i hope you earn good money, othervise i feel bad you didnt send them to collage. but then again, its free here...

What a fucking cunt.

She's teaching you a valuable life lesson. You are obviously a fag so she is punishing you for it.

I should mention I married young, im still married and will always be married.
I admit I got extremely lucky, my wife is the best woman on earth. She bakes all our bread and pies and shit from scratch, makes all the meals and overall is an amazing 50ies style housewife.
Its been easy raising my kids

Because $15,000-$20,000 is basically nothing these days. A decent home/piece of land usually costs like 10 times that at least

There’s no charity, the money is going to roids.

A retarded family destroying their chances of success, darwin award.

Throw them out to streets, your genes should not propagate.

Attached: callout1.jpg (500x333, 116K)

You might be over reacting. How many achievement points do these children have?

> abusing everyone, neglecting children, total narcisstic bubble of solipsism, spreading and drowning your own children in passive aggressive toxicity
Ah, that u call care.
Interesting...
U must be a female or otherwise mentally subhumanoid