YOU ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE!

FOR MAKING THIS MAN MENTALLY DEFICIENT!

IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU GUYS HE WOULD STILL BE TEACHING BEAUTIFUL MUSIC! powersmusic.org/node/1

LISTEN TO WHAT YOU DESTROYED! youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=22MxEBVJDR4

Attached: This is not funny nazis.jpg (1912x1596, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1ibEsD3mms
youtube.com/watch?v=syeD36UZ-8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was mentally deficient before, and if he didn't want to get hit, he shouldn't have gone to a root with a baton. Darwin award for him.

he was mentally deficient already being with antifa.

Attached: 1530275260274.gif (500x272, 2.19M)

what the fuck how did this fag get away with this shit how did he get out of jail l;ike what the actual fuck bros........ this is why we need the fucking war now......... thiss...... cannot happen......

>Virgin strikes first with a weapon on Chad
>Chad smashes his head in, literally
Self defense. Chad could have pulled a pistol and given him new breathing holes.

Wait - this is the virgin baton from Portland? Have his glasses landed yet?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-02-21-00-52.png (1280x720, 547K)

Womp Womp

Womp womp.

NASA is currently tracking the glasses as they have reached a stable orbit

Is there a video of the actual beatdown and not this faggot music school? That guy is a maximum cringe bugman, thanks for doing the gene pool a favor, Chad.

youtube.com/watch?v=z1ibEsD3mms

Attached: dead migrant storage.jpg (1200x675, 179K)

KEK

Attached: 321321.png (368x294, 137K)

Oh fuck that was glorious. Thanks.

Attached: 0441p98e84p84e.jpg (564x546, 42K)

He has some kind of brass knuckles contraption in his sleeves

Not him. guy in video lives in boston. check linkedin.

Attached: 6v3.png (635x805, 9K)

fucking send it over...

Looks Jewish.

Long time martial arts dude. In the real world, when another man has about 80lbs of muscle on you, you don't step to him unless your back is to the wall. Movies and power fantasies be damned, you're going to get hurt bad.

but user, he was a commie
Nothing changed

5/10 larp

>not knowing how to green text

Attached: E1D533C6-B5D4-4932-8C6A-5041E3F9EB7E.jpg (432x1024, 61K)

>cant greentext and calls someone else a failure while failing

this. watching these skinny little dudes act tough is hilarious. I'm small and train 3 times a week. I'd of run the fuck away

hey.. i got my dildo stuck. any tips on how to get it out?

use your teeth

>implying i dont know how to green text
ive been here longer than you if you dont know what I just did

5ft11, 210lbs of muscle, and I'd only fight a guy this size unarmed or with a fucking faggy baton if I absolutely had to.

Guy his size can do real fucking damage. Its all fun and games until a surgeon is trying to reattach your retina or drain fluid from your rapidly swelling brain.

You won't catch anything with that bait

0/10

>brag about being here longer than others while saying you should kill yourself for browsing Jow Forums

now thats praxis

Hey there fellow Jow Forums member! Upvoted and you deserve some gold for this post!

I'm 5'10 150 max. I've got hyper technical jiu jitsu but that wouldn't help, he could just pile drive me into oblivion. I spar Muay Thai, if I punched that guy full on hard as hell, his head might turn 15 degrees.
Size is almost everything in a fight, giant beef dudes are killers even when they don't try

glad this faggot is going to burn in hell soon

this
is a fagit that just keeps failing

Underrated Leaf!

updates if he is dead yet?

Don’t use a dildo. Use nuts. If they get stuck, just squeeze harder and they’ll crack.

You're a smart user. I wish it weren't so, but yes, many times size and mass can literally punch through or just outweigh any training.

ill fucking bait you into the ocean where you can fuckk off with the fishes

shut the FUCK UP nazi pig. sit the fuck down
>fagit
learn to spell bro

You're drunk, Australia.

Attached: 1520689046593.png (831x475, 408K)

someone is angery

To think an alien civilization's first encounter with humanity will be that guy's glasses wandering through the cosmos

im not angry. the only people i see angery are you nazi niggers
maybe a bit

30lbs weight difference big problem. 50lbs weight différence run away and live to fight another day

is it at all possible to harass him and his retarded parents for the crime of assaulting people using a deadly fucking eapon?

lets order them a little something from papa johns like the old days

I mean, real talk, the videos out things into perspective, if they are him. Humanizing him a bit. But let’s not tucking forget that he hit a fallen guy in the head with a (metal?) rod.

indeed

lets see if charges can be pressed against the braindead vegetable. lets get him put into prison for using deadly force against people

>Why Powers1
>White Powers Won

This is accurate. There's a reason there are weight classes in pro fighting. It fucking matters.
That's why movies with female badasses make me cringe. Scarlet fucking Johansson can punch me in the face for half an hour the only effect it will have is a mild erection.
I'm 200lb and 6'1 and I still wouldn't pick a fight with a brick shithouse unless my wife or family were threatened.

So has anyone actually found an update on this baboon?

Back it up with a URL or fuck off

Attached: 35096147-1623-4446-981D-2679B5AA89AE.png (1000x1000, 53K)

>havent posted anything resembling nazi ideology
>meme flag
>shouts Nazi nigger
good bait have a you you fucking fag

Attached: 173569302745.jpg (493x585, 34K)

I am a firm believer in the idea that one must not engage in random acts of violence, or in vengeance, for it is against wha Jesus taught... but once someone attempts to strike you or threaten to do so, Jesus also taught one has the right to defend oneself and make sure the enemy cannot strike you, but no more.

Wait did he actually become a vegetable?

Dude, Jesus was literally executed for whipping usurers in the temple.

RUFIO
U
F
I
O

they need to feel theterror they've tried to make us feel

there are millions of these niggers left. they need to fear their identity being made public just like us

dude that kid litteraly did nothing wrong, he didn't even touch toughshitmcchad. guess whos going to get a lawsuit AHAAA, sit.
>american flag
>not a nazi

What's his name? FOX News apparently got his name, but refused to publish it. I want to know.

Maybe we saw different footage of different people, but he hit a guy who was already down, in the back of the head, with a rod, no?

It's all rumor and speculation as far as I can tell. He clearly suffered some head trauma that left him unconscious. And his body went stiff and he stayed out for at least a few minutes. That's bad news for him. But there's no official word on his state.

yall know your shit, im a 6 ft 205 boxer, who once spared with my 5 11, 230 of muscle buddy. dude hit like a truck. in the ring i could handle him, but this untrained dude would destroy me in a street fight, and half the time in the ring.

The meme flag is a leaf. Ignore his antics and move on

haha
here is the last (you) i am donating
good job
now fuck off

editted

not today, antifa

>>Be a faggot, manlet, pinko retard.
>>Talk tons of shit and insist anyone who disagrees with you is a Nazi and deserves to be killed/seriously injured.
>>Try to shutdown a peaceful march with intimidation/violence.
>>Start fight with Chad using retractable baton which is a potentially lethal weapon.
>>Chad disarms fag and then TKO's him with telegraphed haymaker.
>>Fags wine about big meanies using violence hurrdurr how could they do this?

Attached: Ahurrderp.jpg (851x714, 80K)

kek'd

Attached: antifa 4.jpg (515x500, 51K)

id drink your sperm, as a peace measure

Only mild? I’d be able to cut her in two with mine.

SO what exactly happened to the both guys? Is he going to jail? Did the antifa guy recovered?

RUFIO PANMAN, A PROUD BOY DOING GOD'S WORK
JOIN YOUR LOCAL CHAPTER TODAY

This right here. There's a threshold that some guys cross where the amount of force they can deliver with a punch would kill a certain percentage of the population. Just think of how bad it'd hurt to get a full-on soccer kick to the face. Well some guys have arms as big as my legs. Getting hit by someone who drastically outweighs you can wreck your day and possibly life. I've sparred with a 6'3 240lb guy once. I'm 6'1 and 160. There was nothing I could do. I hit him a few times in the face because I was faster, but he only had to hit me once. He did. I was done.

I learned fast, even if I felt superhuman watching movies my 150lbs frame didn’t translate to shit irl.

Nice, this is a good one.

gay

I train BJJ, muay thai, and judo.

Leg kick, leg kick, one, two, then I would shoot in for a double leg and if that failed I would go low single. Low singles get the big guys down every time. Assuming he doesn't have any training, his ass is mine after that. If he did have even a little training in high school wrestling or BJJ, I would be in trouble.

I mean, I wouldn't fight him because he is right wing, but if I HAD to fight a guy that size, that is how I would do it.

BATH THE FATH GUIZE

Attached: AB4FB195-8F50-461D-885B-01EBCA0CAE1D.gif (480x250, 1.79M)

>antifa guy is wrecked
>thunderpunch was arrested and released after police watched the footage
>antifa btfo again
good to go

Attached: 1530155487237.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Archaeologists have discovered the glasses encased in 130 million year old amber, this raises many questions.

love the dude falling in the frame at the start, pretty cinematic

Was Chad wearing some type of armor on his chest?

i remember when I first learned about why weight classes exist.....bad day mang

This is what Michael Moore meant by putting your bodies on the line. So full of piss n vinegar, but in reality a huge pussy, he's a pacifist, he didn't want to use that baton, he hesitated, made a shitty attempt, all chad needed to claim self defense. So sad.

Seems like the firsr roll declaring mental defficient happened
Sad, I did want him to burst up in flames, at least then he would be a flaming faggot

Yeah while weight classes matter, I would still pick Demetrious Johnson over The One Punch Man there.

youtube.com/watch?v=syeD36UZ-8w

Attached: Nasim.png (884x884, 262K)

He had bracers on his arms. Smart move, that's why he shrugged those hits off.

>if he didn't want to get hit, he shouldn't have gone to a root with a baton. Darwin award for him.

fpbp

If you are ready to escalate a fight don't be surprised when you get hit back by the same level of escalation.
If you use violence which can kill people then it is natural someone responds with deadly violence in self defence.
The thought that he can kill and get killed on this day went through his head just like the force of the punch hours before it hit.
You don't casually carry an iron batton around.
You don't accidently take part in an organized counter protest where violence is expected.
If you want to deal death be ready to receive death or don't fight at all.

>we made him communist

Attached: 7906ACDD-377C-403D-ADB3-D968BBD4AD5D.jpg (500x750, 76K)

Very smart. I just thought what he was wearing on his chest was some type of armor.

We can only hope

Literally who cares

I honestly don't find her that hot. There are countless hotter women out there. Plus she seems annoying.

>the glasses were sent into orbit
>the glasses landed on another planet
>creatures on the planet were forced to live at night due to their inability to handle sunlight
>inhabitant found glasses
>glasses gave an edge over other life forms
>inhabitant led revolution claiming the planet
>glasses gave the edge that led to success
>thunderpunch is now a god having changed the course of existence for these unknown entities

Not if you’re my size. 150 ain’t doing shit against that

You act like the term Nazi is an insult lmao. Probably the best thing a braindead Antifag has the mental capacity to come up with.

Bracers are going to come back into style?

Seems like a new market for fashionable yet utilitarian piecemeal armor.