Mainstream is finally waking up to the JQ

>trump
>nigel
>ron paul
>d'souza
So, the jews are fucked, huh? When did things go so right?

Attached: nigel_jews.jpg (870x946, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EB6G43XIk
newsweek.com/g00/trump-russia-jewish-farage-brexit-698486
splinternews.com/ron-paul-pops-up-to-remind-everyone-hes-still-very-raci-1827289361
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/330360556362018816
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
newsweek.com/trump-russia-jewish-farage-brexit-698486
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg
youtu.be/WVfgYzeCGS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: stew_the_jew.jpg (800x1073, 200K)

Attached: 3763585.jpg (640x360, 128K)

Attached: 1530585088688.png (634x701, 342K)

We are watching what was taught in school.
For every reaction their is a equel counter reaction.

Now folks imagine 10 years from now when the heat is so high even hell is sweating

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EB6G43XIk

Attached: jew vote.jpg (928x939, 195K)

This will be presented as some big Anti-semetic scandal. But it's so ridiculously obvious that Jews/Isrealis are the major group influencing US politics. Sheldon Adleson Donates Millions of dollars and openly states that he is a 'One issue voter' -- the issue being Israel.

He is a small example. A lot of these politicians *literally* ARE Israelis. they are duel citizens. It's all right there in plain site. Nobody even bothers denying it. 90% of Democratic Campaign funding from Jews? Come on?...it's insane. They openly discuss this as if it's NORMAL!

Yet they are doing a year long Investigation to find out some dude domiciled in Russia bough 25k in fucking Facebook ADS??

Nigel!!, You bigot... you are spreading old anti-semitic 'canards'..LOL. Madness.

Israel pushed their luck, and crossed the line. Only boomers like them now, they got too confident and became sloppy

>it's so ridiculously obvious that Jews/Isrealis are the major group influencing US politics
OBAMA ADMINISTRATION JEWS 2013 [9]

Jack Lew – Chief of Staff to the President
David Plouffe – Senior Advisor to the President
Danielle Borrin – Associate Director, Office of Public Engagement; Special Assistant to the Vice Preisdent
Gary Gensler – Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Dan Shapiro – Ambassador to Israel
Gene Sperling – Director National Economic Council
Mary Schapiro – Chairwoman of the Securities and Exchange Commission
Steven Simon – Head of Middle East/North Africa Desk at the National Security Council
Eric Lynn – Middle East Policy Advisor

PAST OBAMA ADMINISTRATION [13]

Rahm Emanuel (2009-2010) Chief of Staff to the President
David Axelrod (2009-2011) Senior Advisor to the President
Elena Kagan (2009-2010) Solicitor General of the United States
Peter Orszag (2009-2010) Director of the Office of Management and Budget
Lawrence Summers (’09-’11) Director National Economic Council
Mona Sutphen (2009-2011) Deputy White House Chief of Staff
James B. Steinberg (’09-’11 ) Deputy Secretary of State
Dennis Ross (2009-2011 ) Special Assistant to the President, Senior Director for the Central Region to the Secretary of State
Ronald Klain (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the Vice President
Jared Bernstein (2009-2011) Chief Economist and Economic Policy Advisor to the Vice President
Susan Sher (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the First Lady
Lee Feinstein (2009) Campaign Foreign Policy Advisor
Mara Rudman (2009) Foreign Policy Advisor

Attached: jews dems.jpg (1841x1363, 566K)

Only 30+ year old boomers too. The under 30 Boomers hate them.

OBAMA 112 CONGRESS JEWS (2013)

THE US SENATE [13]

Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Al Franken (D-MN)
Herb Kohl (D-WI)
Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Joseph Lieberman (Independent-CT)
Carl Levin (D-MI)
Bernard Sanders (Independent-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)
Michael Bennet (D-CO)

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES [27]

Gary Ackerman (D-NY)
Shelley Berkley (D-NV)
Howard Berman (D-CA)
Eric Cantor (R-VA)
David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Bob Filner (D-CA)
Barney Frank (D-MA)
Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ)
Jane Harman (D-CA)
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Jared Polis (D-CO)
Steve Rothman (D-NJ)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Allyson Schwartz (D-PA)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
Henry Waxman (D-CA)
Anthony Weiner (D-NY)
John Yarmuth (D-KY)

Reminder that jews make up less than 2% of the US population and less than 0.1% of the world population.

Attached: jews SCOTUS.jpg (1014x394, 123K)

Holy fug ids habbenig
Even Farage is calling them out, who next?
Salvini?
Trump??
The ride never ends.
We're here forever.

The jews are nothing without america and they know that

can poo be based

Also note that Jordan Peterson won't address the MUSLIM question now either because he's fallen in with a bunch of Zionists.

He used to say that immigrants are conservative and so could end up being allies for western conservatives now he says he is 'cautious' about Islam.

Get him to address the Muslim question. Force him to admit that Zionists are trying to demonise Muslims.

JQ by the back door.

That's anti-russophobic!

Attached: 1520729811505.jpg (596x393, 26K)

This combined with the Ron Paul tweet combined with D'Souza.

I think the gentile right has just been itching to scream "JUDEN" for all these years and now finally feels like they have the popular support to do so.

That is absolutely insane.

>When did things go so right?
When Trump gave Jews Jerusalem and the only people who thanked him were brainwashed Evangelicals, while Jews just kept attacking him even more.

>When Trump gave Jews Jerusalem and the only people who thanked him were brainwashed Evangelicals, while Jews just kept attacking him even more
all to plan

Attached: trump hitler.png (1406x472, 786K)

>rapist
>dipshit who bailed on his country the moment what he'd been pushing for succeeded
>MUH TAXES
>literal convicted campaign finance felon

Attached: 3XYii5K.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

L-link?

Attached: nervous.jpg (226x186, 20K)

What's incredibly sad is that Chuck Schumer said a few months ago that Israel belongs to Jews because God said so in the Torah.
A top DEMOCRAT cited a RELIGIOUS TEXT to claim permanent rights to Israel, justifying the erasure of the Dem's favorite minority Muslims.
And he gets away with it!
There's no movement on the Left to denounce Schumer or remove him from office. Cuz Jews.

high-castes are intelligent and somewhat moral

We are a culture, not a costume. Stop your cultural appropriation, Amerishart

Attached: OY VALT.jpg (570x571, 71K)

>L-link?
newsweek.com/g00/trump-russia-jewish-farage-brexit-698486

Attached: 4236237.jpg (2048x1536, 545K)

Jesus Christ!

Oy Vey!

It's like anuddah Shoah! [Sic]

Attached: 1440539802252.jpg (960x1280, 288K)

>doesn't refute the main point

The question is, is the world ready for USA and -hopefully, slowly, wishfully- all Americas, the entire West, to wake up and get rid of the Jews?

Attached: yes.jpg (2100x1575, 1.18M)

It's happened before.

Attached: wake_359_times_expelled.jpg (924x10000, 2.04M)

What do you think a boomer is?

Attached: 1471526656365.jpg (840x960, 72K)

The answer to 1984 is 1933.

hahaha this guy is so based. i watched his documentary on obama and he filmed his kenyan brother calling him a dipshit 'who never helped us'. then his more recent doc on clinton was just so cool

yea but why is everyone acting stupid? we all know if you say jew, they say anti semite. if you say israeli influence, people are more tame because its a valid criticism of a country instead of shiite larping

REMINDER
Pol caused all of this, the jew question, anti immigration stances, massive redpilling of the normies ect.

We did this
what have we done

Attached: 1506580802548.jpg (850x850, 387K)

I don't like the jew rhetoric because nobody is going to take it seriously. liberals already dislike israel, just start criticizing israel and you'll share common ground with the left and get their votes. when you start screaming about jews like a moron, you sound like hitler and then you get completely ignored or labeled a nazi. just criticize israelis, and call any jewish lobbyists israelis. pretty simple. also, and this may sound strange coming from a palestinian, i really think it is actually unfair on normal jews. arab jews for example have nothing to do with this and now theyre gonna look like chimps because of their autistic ashkenazi brethren

Don't make us answer to our own opression goy.

Proofs for Trump's and Paul's wokeness?

No way. He actually shared that?

Not really.

Attached: 99%tax on income below 500 thousand.jpg (600x725, 55K)

>Dan Shapiro – Ambassador to Israel
Is this Ben Shapiro's dad? What an actual fuck. The rabbit hole really is deep. The ovens must be started.

>I don't like the jew rhetoric because nobody is going to take it seriously
>when you start screaming about jews like a moron, you sound like hitler
>and this may sound strange coming from a palestinian, i really think it is actually unfair on normal jews

Attached: fellow.jpg (594x479, 98K)

IMMA MAXXIN MY TAXXIN

They are almost white, some even are white, at least in Indian standards.

Imagine USA's support for gas ovens. We could use nuclear reactors to quickly burn them all. Nuclear reactor is 2000c hot or some shit, it would make it faster than traditional oven technology.

splinternews.com/ron-paul-pops-up-to-remind-everyone-hes-still-very-raci-1827289361

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/330360556362018816

Attached: own_nothing_goyim.gif (480x264, 2.03M)

OP's article is from last year.

you saw that video too?

I nearly had an aneurysm when he starts claiming the alt-right hate foreigners because they're "beating us" and that we blame the jews because there is no way "inferiors" could "beat us".

He completely steps over the fact that it's all immigration, and it doesn't take an ubermensch to push out a baby a year, quite the opposite in fact. Watching jewish presentations on whites is workout fuel for sure.

it's my theory/ de-facto proven that the caste system was basically the "Nuremberg-laws" for Indians back when the north got conquered by eurasians millennia ago. They are notably lighter even today (which is astounding because most indians today would have a common ancestor of virtually every other indian alive back then)

oml i'm not shilling for jews, I'm just trying to make the rhetoric not look autistic. nobody is going to take you seriously when you scream natsoc propaganda or copy paste nasrallah speeches. start out slow and criticize israel, since most liberals hate it to begin with

hillary lost

America is getting destroyed by Israelis, and Europe is getting destroyed by Saudi money that is funding all these mosques. Most normies don't even question the link between these two Middel Eastern countries. It's all so tiresome.

We have created a White Ethnostate. It doesn't exist yet in the physcal plane, but it most certainly does exist in minds of the White Race. Good things are coming.

No. The guy, or one of multiple, that ran the account did.

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

Attached: fellow white people.png (5049x2526, 1.83M)

Michael E Jones talked about this, if enough people call out the jews, then the jews lose their power. The jew handles these issues in the most ham-handed way (gag orders/censorship, unfair political/social punishment etc.) that they almost always make themselves look like the guilty party. Their powers of public punishment are strong, but I think once we get past a certain threshold, the pay off will be exponential: ie ties to communisim, cultural degradation, organ harvesting, drug dealing, political deceit, 9/11 links. Naming the jew is the raison d'etre de Jow Forums.

Attached: 3462645627658.jpg (1080x1110, 627K)

Idk why this is my favorite meme from the last couple months.

Farage my boy! Nice

i guess that means trumps biggest campaing donor is not jewish an he is super based for giving them 30 billion in aide and moving the embassy to jerusalem

As soon as we all admit that we are all boomers, we can close the generational divide and we can put behind us the mistakes which were made under jewish manipulation. Don't let the jew separate us from our more advanced boomer brethren. Proclaim it widely, inspite of israel "I'm a boomer! Are you?"

Attached: pilpul jewing.jpg (1698x605, 320K)

Fuck off leftist.

exactly this.

Best timeline delivers.

Because you're a moron.

They're in league with the jews, they're against the jews. You have no idea what's going on you fucking basement dwellers.

Attached: 1530598199470.jpg (1440x1080, 828K)

I like how after the low-IQ individual called for stepping up attacks, it was Jewmer itself who tried to play the moderate
>rile up your favorite golem behind the scenes
>scapegoat your golem
>hope Whites don't notice that you're a kike working on their extinction

>trump
trump is a kike puppet.

Do limp-wristed fathers raise Nazis?

Attached: Farage Pleasured.jpg (1280x1715, 303K)

>haha you believe in a wizard in teh sky
>proceed to invoke said wizard as argument against wizard believers.

Attached: 1515210435533.gif (200x183, 644K)

Can we get a link to this?

Attached: young america.jpg (700x472, 72K)

Hooooly shit this is real bwahhahahah

newsweek.com/trump-russia-jewish-farage-brexit-698486

“There are about 6 million Jewish people living in America, so as a percentage it’s quite small, but in terms of influence it’s quite big.”

This is really going to make their heads literally spin around and fall off.

sephardic jews get the gas too. that
other jewish sub-sub-race gets the gas too. Any jew by "religion" gets the gas too. A 1/64th jew gets the gas too. It's really gonna be anudda shoah and the gay holohoax will no longer be fake.
There is nothing autistic about telling the truth user. There is no reason why the jew should not be named and named often. Anyone who would be "put-off" by it is a faggot snowflake that deserves the gas too.

Jews have been and will always be the enemy.

>Jews have been and will always be the enemy.
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg

Attached: wake_up.jpg (660x883, 321K)

That's some serious teeth-gnashing, there.

Why do 30 year old boomers like Monster energy drinks?

Attached: jew_switch_trick.png (800x800, 148K)

What do you think a newfag is?

Attached: execute.jpg (731x760, 77K)

>(((newsweak)))
fakest of fake news

SAGE

>SAGE

Attached: oy.jpg (146x160, 6K)

>Zionists are trying to demonise Muslims.

Muslims do a pretty good job of that without zionists.

Gee, I wonder if AIPAC, the SPLC, the ADL, Goldman Sachs, The Federal Reserve, CNN, MSNBC, Viacom, Hollywood, and the 30-something Jews in Congress are powerful.

youtu.be/WVfgYzeCGS4

Attached: 20180427_215611.jpg (1440x2087, 842K)

Literally nobody denies this.

Attached: mainstream media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.6M)

Attached: Hollywood.jpg (475x502, 108K)

>11/1/17
so you are about 18 months behind the news?

>jews are smarter than us, they're subhuman!

lmao

Christians will never be redpilled about the jews

I explain to christians jewish overrepresentation, and they just take it as proof they are "god's chosen people"

they are so retarded, the more I talk to them the more I've come to hate them

Attached: 1467358297590.png (576x422, 14K)

Yeah they are. I don't see how they got so damn brain washed in thinking that God favors a sort of people that aren't them. How cucked do you have to be to believe that.

>When did things go so right?
1930s

>trump
Yeah right.

Because of the word Israel in the bible and the naming of the Jewish Enthostate; Israel. And most retards not understanding that biblical Israel has been 'sifted into the sands' as per Gods prophecy - meaning the blessed House of Israel today exists in all nations because they split up and migrated everywhere. Most, up into Europe.