Ask an undocumented immigrant anything

Ask an undocumented immigrant anything

I'm Australian by the way

Attached: 1484652180475.jpg (724x611, 63K)

>Australian
Literally worse than beaners

Illegals get out we're full REEEEEEEEE

>Australian
Why haven't you gotten into the gas chamber, yet?

Why the FUCK are you in this country illegally, you trash?

Why not go through the proper system, and pay your dues, like every other legal immigrant?

do the toilets really flush the other way down there?

Literally why the fuck would an Australian immigrant be undocumented here? Did you want to escape the spiders that badly? Fuck off and come back legally

Attached: straya.jpg (716x978, 107K)

This is funnier if you're an abo

Quit lying on the internet you fucking nigger

Go back and clean up your country, cunt. Don't shit up everyone elses.

What do you think of Steve Irwin?

Attached: 1498517080065.jpg (500x542, 71K)

Came here to visit gf, got married, overstayed tourist visa, just haven't filed for my permanent visa yet. i'm technically an undocumented immigrant but i have a right and legitimate pathway to a green card

no fucken idea mate i never paid attention to my toilet

nope 100% white

why would i lie about this?

why are latino women so ((thicc))

Attached: 1528944740634.jpg (1000x1000, 146K)

never cared too much about him because my parents didnt really let me watch tv much as a kid.

lel my presence in this country literally makes it great again

Then get one or fuck off, you leech, you're the same as a Jewish parasite or a beaner in my mind

she's not latino you idiot she's middle eastern. the 'latino women' thing is a fucken meme because all the mexicans here are short, fat and have narrow hips and huge bellies

>leech

lol how cunt? i don't take anything from the government and i don't expect anything either

>overstayed tourist visa

Nigga you're going to be deported and not allowed to return. As Soon as you do anything official you'll be on the first plane out

If you don't get anything from the government then you have a job that an American citizen could have had, therefore, you're a leech

orly?

Oh you're being cute..

Attached: tumblr_m53uk4tity1qjnhqgo1_400.png (378x499, 257K)

>tfw you shitpost so hard you end up an undocument immigrant in trumps amerikkka

If you're white I don't care

100% my man and planning on creating many more white people with my 100% wife

You're white, we don't care. We care about the trifecta of fucked that is nigger, non-Christian, and retarded/poor that is out to destroy our societies... now gtfo and sage

Attached: 2F85F662-7F89-46A4-B97E-08A9EE619F87.png (602x405, 450K)