[NATSOC] THE BIG LIST

Guys listen up.

So 'im making a list of knowledge and in a particular order.

FIRST(A) I need the book list YOU would recommend to someone who has no knowledge of any aspect of facism /alt right things.

Just quick redpilling (preferd short or quick reads.)
For example :
1. A squires trail
Etc.

Then SECOND (B)

I need the list of basic knowledge about the Worldview of Natsoc like Mein Kampf, The next leap etc.

Then THIRD (C)
THE additional KNOWLEDGE we need for before the FALL. ( Revolution, etc)
Like jew statistics, why its needed etc.

FOURTH (D)

The how to guide for WAR or during the revolution
For example if you haven't placed SIEGE yet, or THE art of WAR, ETC.

AND LAST (?) FIFTH (E)

THE basic knowledge of post revolution, the rebuilding. Infrastructure of fascism.

Maybe some permaculture etc.

I wil compile the list, make an index, put some pictures in it, make a zip and post it here.

You don't have to make a whole list A B C D AND E just name some books who enter your mind and you'd place in for example E.

Attached: JPEG_20180626_110649.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!Bp10BaZK
sys.Jow
youtube.com/user/818encino/videos
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ
youtube.com/watch?v=iCnKOKgWEmY
youtube.com/watch?v=i2MCxdruGw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most info I know is internet knowledge accrued over 5 years or more. and some light reading. Bump though, need me a digital library.

Fine, have some meme suggestions.

Attached: red pill reading.jpg (2392x3348, 3.44M)

Attached: red pill reading 2.jpg (2248x3442, 1.69M)

Some of these are here, and more. Book dump found here on /NSG/
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!Bp10BaZK

Ones I grabbed that I think will be good, but haven't yet read. Just downloaded a week ago or so...

Culture of Critique
The horse the wheel and language
The Bell Curve
33 strategies for war
Art of War
Mein Kampf
For My Legionnaires
Jewish Supremisism (David Duke)
Blood and Soil

Art of the Deal is on there too, don't know if it's pertinent, as are 1 or 2 of Varg's books if you're into Paganism. Anything on Stoicism is good. Meditations.

Yes and where would you place them?

Where to find blood and soil.

Any recommendations for post war

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!Bp10BaZK

I see this is a bonus. Where to find the original content?

Robert Sepehr is an author, producer and independent anthropologist who has the YouTube channels "Atlantean Gardens" and "Robert Sepehr". He is quite underrated and I felt I should share his works for anyone interested. You can order his books from Amazon, called "The Occult Secrets of Vril", "Species with Amnesia", "Gods with Amnesia", and "1666 Redemption Through Sin". Though he has not advocated for the alt-right or supported fascist ideology, his works do support the notions of the Aryan race based on anthropological findings which the Third Reich and Thule Society commonly believed.

His YouTube channels are a good introduction for anyone interested in learning about the hidden aftermath of WWII, occult secrets of Hitler's Germany, and anything from Atlantean racial origins to UFO disclosure and Agartha/Hollow Earth theory to the hidden hand of the Rothschild banking family.

youtube.com/user/818encino/videos

tl;dr based redpilled author and youtuber

Attached: 51myjupkCYL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 41K)

Jews:
Culture of Critique
Jewish Supremisism (David Duke)

Race:
The Bell Curve
The horse the wheel and language

Fascism/NatSoc:
Mein Kampf
For My Legionnaires

Warfare:
Art of War
33 strategies for war

I downloaded more, but these are probably the top tiers.

Just scroll man, it's full of books, most of which I've never heard of.

You can sort them how you want. I'm not gonna try and organize books I have yet to read. Other books we need to save are the Classics, Illyid/Odessy, Greek Mythology, The Edda's, Meditations M.A., Anything related to Rome and in particular Caesar.

I don't know many homesteading books or survival, but the SAS handbook is prob top tier, anything related to permaculture and gardening also good. LOTR and some eurocentric fiction or mythos that isn't jewed out for the kids to get enraptured by. More modern texts on paganism that doesn't cuck out to the all inclusive faggot crowd, maybe even some Christian shit like Narnia and other C.S. Lewis stuff would be good as I don't hate my Christian brothers and sisters, they are blood of my blood also. King Arthur stories. Celtic and Slavic myths. Anything regarding fitness and diet. Etc Etc.

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ

Here or click the little folder that says individual books on the side bar.

Oh and if we're going digital info Murdoch Murdoch videos. Survive the Jive. Varg (eh he's not my fave). JF & Frame games talks reveal shit I never knew. Primitive Technology. Anything by Jared Taylor. Etc.

Looking for a diagram of the real values of facism are. Tried google and other boards but found nothing other than twisted liberal ideas of what they think it is. Its a black background and uses the pyramid scheme. goes from prosperity down to individualism (i think thats the way it was worded) then mirrors itself going down. The top half is government priorities and the bottom is individual priorities in order.

This isnt the place to just up and ask, sorry for that, but idk where else to get possible results.

It goes from individualism- family- race- prosperity- something something. Need it for a School presentation.

>(((Robert Sepehr)))

He's a Sephardic Jew, you tool.

SS Defender Against Bolshevism by Heinrich Himmler

Good book, kind of short its an info book of the SS soldiers

Then why would he upload videos like these?

youtube.com/watch?v=iCnKOKgWEmY

youtube.com/watch?v=i2MCxdruGw8

Any good old classic will have fascist undertones, like for example Lord of the Rings.
A lot of books that where critiquis to fascism had become fascist propaganda books themselves just because of the shitty situation that we are all in.

Heck, most anime have fascist undertones.
- Strong males saving the day.
- Honor and duty.
- Femenine woman.
- A sense of nation and belonging.

I think that one can find fascist and nationalist undertones in all the classics.
For kiddies the sacred triad is
- "Puss in boots", or have a small guy can fight against the system.
- "The three little piggies", or how you need to work hard and have foresight.
- "The and and the grasshooper", or how you need to work hard and have foresight part 2.
- "The shepard boy and wolf", or how sophistry and lying bites you in the ass at the end.

Actually the left is a product of broken homes. If you read moral stories to you kids and you are a good parent they will never become human trash.

Primitive technology is a must see for survivalists

i see what youre saying. its very general overall and can be said to a lot of view points. however, I'm asking if someone may have the picture diagram im needing. Chose this thread bc i assume that most likely anyone else literate in the subject has higher chances of helping. Its not super topical to the thread but i just explained why im here.

Where, youtube?

Ah thanks I see it now.

And also nice recommendations will take a look at it.

What do you mean.

Yes but I'm searching physical things. For instance books I can print.

Maybe it's possible to download some videos and put in on a hard drive. For the next gen, if nothing is available anymore.

You see where I'm getting at.

Society is getting more and more politically correct and marxist.

So I want to download and store things for rhe next generation before every thing will be banned and unavailable.

Also the how to guide.

Keep it alive. We need to make a bundle for the new generation ( new people ) "pol books" is too big, everyone will get chooser dillema.

Attached: JPEG_20180629_001833.jpg (1024x1024, 114K)

Attached: cq54lazsbe711.jpg (3000x2000, 939K)