Transgender people turning to Satanism in record numbers

Stunning and brave, Christianity must be stopped if we are to have our progressive utopia.

Attached: RkjfAv1.jpg (750x847, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9UYSzQQPXQQ
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/33-and-34.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4
youtube.com/watch?v=bMjAxenQifs
youtube.com/watch?v=jvCXbiQ33Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
thoughtco.com/laveyan-satanism-theistic-satanism-and-luciferianism-95715
youtu.be/Hec4CVdpqRA
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
jesusneverexisted.com/brutal.htm
youtu.be/SwVJnZmUF24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>zina jones
absolute piece of shit who supports muslims and posts retarded nonsense like this

saged

youtu.be/9UYSzQQPXQQ
Stop being a bigot

How about no fuck you go form your Utopia in Hell

>tfw you can't even have satanism free of these freaks

Attached: 1524609340788.jpg (437x431, 28K)

now all the satanists are gonna alleej with jesus christ and god..

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: 63BC2868-C24E-489C-9AA0-99510843BE3B.jpg (840x580, 149K)

The rainbow is associated with the promise of God to not send another flood because of the evil and degeneracy
>11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”
>12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come:
>13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
>14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds,
>15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.

And they use that symbol encoding this promise exactly for the degeneracy which brought us the flood, mocking God, basically trying to say "NANANANANA we fuck up your creation and you cant do anything! HAHAHAHA".

The "Star of David" (completely unrelated to David and actually being the Star of Remphan or Seal of Solomon which Solomon started using once he became corrupted and started communing with evil spirits and thus was frowned upon in real judaism. Can go into the Specific meaning of this symbol later) encodes with its 2 triangles a 33.
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/33-and-34.html
>The number 33 is connected to a promise or the promises of God. The 33rd time Noah's name is used in Scripture is when God makes a special covenant or promise with him. The Eternal promises to not destroy the entire world again with a flood and seals His pledge with the sign of the rainbow
So the symbol is too a homage to that promise like the rainbow and is used for all the evil they do like the faggots with their degeneracy.

So the entire movement is satanic from the beginning
Not to mention that trannies are the unification polar opposites which is a common occult theme

Attached: F5C76385-AB36-46F2-B20C-DBFCD84464E4.png (1278x817, 1.14M)

isnt satanism against tranny degeneracy ?

Attached: 1529797058394.jpg (600x602, 70K)

Get Ye Behind me Satan.
youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4

Attached: 1529914376643.jpg (680x700, 62K)

The unification of the polar opposites is something that stretches itself across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born. Or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female), or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female). The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles.

In case of the star of david we have the triangles symbolizing the 3, or with the 2 triangles the 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33.

Also all the 6s encoded in it relate back to Saturn and the symbolism behind it

Attached: 11841BDE-D576-449F-9003-1F4EE2A9E33D.png (615x721, 539K)

I was a devout Satanist when I was a teenager. Always used to listen to black metal bands such as Deathspell Omega and read the lyrics many times.

Attached: 7893D1C1-1B51-4B84-999F-587B738B3AE8.jpg (800x583, 142K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bMjAxenQifs
Stop being a fucking faggot.

I hate humanity. Why can't people just love their family and fuck off.

Rebelling against everything doesn't make you an amazing person, it makes you a cunt

Stop breathing faggot.

>Enjoying your day? Well here's ONE MORE reason you should hate the world and want to gas us

Pretty sure Satanism has nothing to do with Satan

There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

you do realise that the only sin worse than sodomy is heresy right?

Correct

>the clintons don't have anything to do with the clintons
Where have I heard this before ?

Attached: 911_WTC.jpg (678x381, 219K)

No we will rewrite the black bible to say that we use these people as human sacrifices to please the dark one

That will probably happen because these kids just want to be edgy, and deus vult is super edgy now.

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2114x2606, 3.91M)

That voice. Dear god.

Who are (((they))), who controlls us, everything ?..
In short. Jesuits. Vatican.
youtube.com/watch?v=jvCXbiQ33Dg

Bloodsucking sabbateans:
> youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
> youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
> youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
All of these working together.

Satan
>Helel ben Shahar
>Papal Bloodlines
>Orsini
>Breakspear
>Aldobrandini
>Farnse
>Somaglia

Jesuit Council
>Farnese
>Borja
>Colonna
>Gaetoni
>Medici
>Pamphili
>Orsini
>Aldobrandini
>Chigi
>Conti

Council of 13
>Aldobrandini/Borghese
>Borja/Borgia
>Chigi
>Colonna/Cologna
>Conti
>Farnese/delle Rovere
>Gaetani/Caetani
>Merdici/Medici/Domedici
>Orsini/Maximus
>Pamphii
>Somaglia
>Este Estence

House of Windsor
Elite Bankers - Financial Advisors to the Queen & Master Keyholder to the Vatican Bank

Council of 33
>Vatican Cardinals
>Master Scottish Rite Masons
>Highest Knights Templar
>Highest Knights of Malta
>" " York Rite
>" " Ordo Templar Orientis
>" " Priory de Sion

Council of 300
>all the way down here is where the "feared" Rothschilds are

Satan -> Black Pope -> White Pope -> Queen of England

Only those 3 have direct contact with Satan. Francis is the first jesuit White Pope. Black Popes are all jesuits.

tldr: We are eternal spirits binded by satan (material,cube,666). Our system is binder. we are souls (((they))) think to own.

It depends which one, there are many subcategories of satanism out there.
thoughtco.com/laveyan-satanism-theistic-satanism-and-luciferianism-95715
a brief summary of the most known

They're all influenced by luciferian ideas. So yes they are all satanic.

Thanks for the (You)

Its somewhat correct though see satanism is not necessarily the worship of some entity, but satan is the one that encourages the mentallity to corrupt us. There is of course also the occult version of satanism where you sacrifice stuff and people to satan in exchange for favors like in the elite its done. But just being an egoistic piece of shit would also be satanism

one of the deepest redpills in tldr;

The World is controlled from the ages of Rome, by The Papacy and the Zionist order. They are hiding the truth, knowledge of life & science from previous golden ages, that what was preserved in Land of Khem, Egypt. After Rome, hidden by royalities. They are the deceivers that created religions and veiled humanity into darkness. We are again rising in the ages with awareness. It is time to awake and realize what we really are.

>We are eternal spirits bound to our bodies
>(((they))) keep us in the dark by hiding truth, by this system, by sins, lies and science.
>Italian families like Aldobrandini,Breakspear & vatican & jesuits
>they claimed people of the earth to their imaginary kingdom through three trust (three crown); 1455, romanus pontifex, 1481, aeterni regis, 1531, convocation.
>Through these three trust, cestui que vie is name of our enslavement. Wich is also 6,6,6 (symbol of material bound) when translated in latin.
>Level of awareness in humanity goes trough cycles and we have much less time to go through this cycle and it's ages than normally, that is why development has been so fast, that is why people are awakening to truth right now, we entered new age that is kicking in

Realize what you are, key to it is within. Body is just material plane that you borrow from earth. Through sins you bound thyself more into it, broke your boundaries. You are piece of life, piece of god that wan't experience bigger part of it. Through material ways it find not that expression.

Attached: sings.png (1680x1356, 2.26M)

jit compiling

Attached: 1497456960234.jpg (790x882, 221K)

Bullshit, jesuits have no power, they've been persecuted to death by Freemasons

Checked and bump. Exposing satanism, atheism and faggotry as being all the same

Perfect. That's exactly what you need to enforce your positive image as trans among normies and be accepted in normal society.
You fuckers are geniuses one and all. Really.

Attached: 1529031927261.jpg (250x238, 17K)

>People with nowhere to turn to decide to take the plunge into the unknown and follow a shitty christcuck version of Promethism, literally a religion that teaches you to rely on yourself and that gods are a joke
This surprises you how?

i hate satanist more than anything . in israel the kill cats on halloween . every year at halloween a different branch of fag teens sacrefise cats

HOW DO YOU NIGGERS NOT UNDERSTAND THAT SATAN IS BEING PUNISHED ASWELL HE DOESN'T RULE SHIT HELL WAS MADE TO PUNISH SATAN

Of course, Satan is a tranny too so it makes sense.

Satan rules the earth, it's in the Bible.
Anyway satanism doesn't exist, it's not a religion, it doesn't have a dogme.
It's a made uo thing invented by the church

Trans praise the baphomet, has a pair of boobs and a penis, literally a transsexual demon, gays are possessed by gay demon.

All secret societies are inherently evil.

It’s a shit test. Really they just want to be told to shut the fuck up and put back in their place. This is a cry for help.

What’s actually going to happen is that Muslims are going to take power and kill all the non-converts, trannies, and degenerates. Jews open the gates, Muslims do the conquering.

>gays are possessed by gay demon.
Oh boy, read

Attached: 5935F856-9DB8-44E7-8CBF-A1617FCB2C4E.jpg (500x522, 116K)

so it is, even they are starting to realize that demons are faggots and haunting trans

NOOO LEAVE MY DAD ROCK CULTURE ALONE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: e2b.png (1600x1600, 2.65M)

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

Attached: 1528312645801.png (1182x734, 510K)

dont use this fucking meme you polish kike, you fucking insect nigger

Another redpill is how many Atheists (((ironicly))) worship Satan or other dark deitys like shiva.
Hint hint: it's a fucking lot

Attached: FB_IMG_1529602094113.jpg (768x1024, 46K)

shiva is literally satan

It's not like we didn't know these degenerates are minions of the dark satanic Jewish power

Satan is the jewish God. Wtf is wrong with you? Why do you want to be a jew?

This is a battle between good and evil.. Between what is right and what is wrong!
Everything THEY stand for is UnHoly

Motivational Special Presentation!!
youtu.be/Hec4CVdpqRA
Feeling down? Depressed user? Well let me guide you to somthing very different. THIS isnt your usual Jew shekkeled Christianantity this is the Anti Synagogue of Satan, Pharisee harming message.
>the Enemy, Clinton, NWO
They worship Satan and Sacrifice Children amongst other things that you are aware of...
>you fight the good fight
>you harm the pedo elite by exposing them
>you voted for trump
So why not take up the banner that is the only way to harm these Scumbags and Vile People..

If you are an ATHEIST truther than you arnt a truther at all
>what truth do you have without Jesus?
None. Just some science filled faggotry.
>take up spiritual arms against the Gay Imperialists
The HomoSexual Mafia is trying to normalize pedophilia... this is the End times and Sodom and Gomorahh level of evil and We need to rise up and take our Christian Heritage back!!
Enough of the Juden and their Hollywood Kikery!!!!....

Attached: received_1123356361138547.jpg (468x589, 66K)

imagine my shock.

Attached: 1530489730249.png (1158x1158, 1.28M)

That was very good. Got more videos?

Fuck off styx

Check out Santos Bonacci @ youtube

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

There is always lunging to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

I think that what ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: 1524057671219.jpg (640x637, 49K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with our spirit.

Attached: seedoflife.png (232x217, 7K)

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

We should strive to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

second-hand embarrassment over a japanese anime forum

*SNAP*

Black metal is for freaks who were unloved as kids by their parents and were sad lonely losers.

Fuck you faggots! Satan used to be cool. REEEE

The concept of satan is older than judaism.

Jews stole most of their religion from the Sumerians including their concept of the afterlife, child sacrifice ect. Jews have been satanic longer than they have been Jewish.

Attached: Bobby.jpg (732x475, 405K)

>isn't satan against trannies
lolno, he loves all trannies and all degeneracy

That is according to (((HIM))).

>the victors write the history

Lucifer did nothing wrong.

he is a tranny himself, what more proof do you need

Why is everything "empowering" with these faggots?

Hint: if you worship any deity, you're not an atheist.

you will burn in hell, Jesus Christ is king of kings

Every religion thread on Jow Forums summed up in a single tweet. Glad at least one person in the world can boil their horseshit down to a conscise nugget.

Attached: olSDo1NonLMjFyEAd0i1tUkYZ9poug6LaUxutwG1nQc.jpg (614x960, 110K)

>he is a tranny himself
Yahve? No. He is macho patriarchal elitist totalitarian jewish blood/war god.
jesusneverexisted.com/brutal.htm

youtu.be/SwVJnZmUF24

KAAAAY HOSSSS

Anyone have the gif of a fag demon wearing a sparkly shirt in a clothing store doing a little dance??

I’m with you user. I hate the weakness of humanity that has turned society away from family and into the multi-culti cesspool of degeneracy. I saved my pennies for many years to buy a big piece of property in the middle of nowhere and check out with my family.

Attached: him.gif (477x358, 301K)

>t.satanist
Fuck off faggot.

Attached: 1493774192479.jpg (561x750, 310K)

At least they're honest

If jesus was alive, he'd touch trans to cure them like he did with people with laprisy
>come here my child
>let me touch you so the devil leaves you alone

Cringe leaf

Satan literally means adversary which implies a being or beings. It does not mean “something like obstacle”.

Him and Lucifer from Devilman are great examples of the devil being depicted as transexual. Its a pretty common thing in fiction. Trans fags being into it shouldnt surprise anyone.

Yet the talmud actually is satanism!

Attached: kali yuga proof.jpg (2488x3664, 1.22M)

Checked, good post.

oh look, a bunch of mentally unstable people are flocking to another fashion trend, my utter shock. let me guess they all want the new iphone and absolutely can't live without some other trivial shit too

It's all Laveyan stuff, no need to worry goyim

They don't have the stomach for O9A or any of the even more out there stuff like Chumbley

If God submerged the land masses, it would technically not be a flood.

Attached: 1324054707046.jpg (333x449, 32K)

>LARPisy

Faggot humanity sperging out about jesus and satan, good and evil fight, apocalypse end of times and yet nothing has fucking happened, i wish there was something true about it but you all know it its all just bullshit and our societies which have been built with the tradition of the major religions prove that religions themselves are just pointless and useless and have no real teachings about improving the human spirit dimension, in fact the most of us are so far away from the real concept of spirituality

Why would anyone worship a false christian boogeyman. If they want evil I can lead them to it.

Attached: 1530316117975.jpg (1856x887, 399K)

yes user, they dont want you to know the truth. it takes years to break the conditioning
but the world around is in fact alive and more self aware then you will ever be
listen to it, dont let the kike corrupt your soul

Attached: IMG_1338.jpg (568x750, 107K)

>See: Atlantis.
lmao

No surprise here. Who has that pic of the blonde demon tranny looking at the little drag queen like it's gonna eat him?

Wow they literally are the devils spawn