Can you feel it?

Can you feel it?

That lingering feeling of dread.
Terrorism.
Crime.
Financial Meltdown.
Anger.
Racial Hate.
You best start believing in the fall of Rome.
You're in it.

Attached: 1498085977477.png (500x500, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not really

Attached: 1519628119145.png (636x426, 180K)

nice larp

RARE
A
R
E

We're not quite there but people are beginning to feel that something isn't right.

>We're not quite there but people are beginning to feel that something isn't right.

Yea it took milenials a decade of wagecucking to realize they have to pay for the boomer welfare ponzi

Attached: femaleliberation.jpg (1152x648, 117K)

All i feel it's cringe that you wrote this trying to be deep

I feel it. Kek wills it. Happenings in midterms confirm?

>LE CAN YOU FEEL IT LMAO

You think you sound smart but you're just like the other retards who post those exact same words

YOU FEEL IT TOO, DON'T YOU?

Attached: If only you knew 3.jpg (407x260, 150K)

Cringe but true
I swing back and forth between anxiety and blissful acceptance on a week to week basis

thanks for the wojak
sage

I'll only start believing when I see multiple cities burning in multiple countries - until then you're just poppetposting.

Attached: 1530222699618.jpg (1000x1000, 632K)

the west is doomed our tech and culture have peaked and asia is going to take the mantle in the future due to our own suicide
this is one of those sleepless night for me lamenting the collapse

Attached: 239.jpg (600x450, 22K)

and that's a good thing

Attached: hehe.png (891x886, 722K)

The happening will happen not with a bang,but with a fizzle

Attached: 1530034778130.gif (500x346, 471K)

I feel it. Soon those whom lay with in this realm will be out in the streets ripping each others guts out, and the planet will tremble as it becomes covered in their blood. The Lurkers are here, brothers.

Attached: 1522261156900.jpg (734x794, 157K)

Yes.
It is everywhere.
Media is brainwashing everyone.
Radio music is feasting on the subconsciousness.
Slowly but surely eating up, every last bit of creativity left in the healthy mind.
Cynicism is the only way of survival.

go outside you fucking loser

>The Lurkers are here

Attached: 1505133884338.gif (500x375, 161K)

Hmm lets take a look at the fall of Rome.
>Plagued by internal instability and attacked by various migrating peoples, the western part of the empire broke up into independent "barbarian" kingdoms in the 5th century
victorious Goths were never expelled from the Empire nor assimilated
>Britain was abandoned by the central government
>Various reasons for Rome's fall have been proposed ever since, including loss of Republicanism, moral decay, military tyranny, class war, slavery, economic stagnation, environmental change, disease, the decline of the Roman race, as well as the inevitable ebb and flow that all civilizations experience. At the time many pagans argued that Christianity and the decline of traditional Roman religion were responsible; some rationalist thinkers of the modern era attribute the fall to a change from a martial to a more pacifist religion that lessened the number of available soldiers
>Rather, it was due to the combined effect of a number of adverse processes, many of them set in motion by the Migration of the Peoples, that together applied too much stress to the Empire's basically sound structure.

That's normal. Fuck off.

social entropy does seem to be increasing for sure

violent civil war honestly doesn't feel that far away

Get right

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Are you ready_.gif (280x210, 34K)

You gotta feel it!

Attached: 1528424057489.png (674x662, 88K)

>imagine believing Rome fell.
lol
I hope so.

Attached: 1352351636397455.jpg (500x532, 38K)

not just social entropy , mental entropy too , society is becoming too unstable and fucking with people brains.

Attached: 1519024609942.gif (192x270, 3.93M)

can't wait to be the new chief of the local gestapo

>You best start believing in the fall of Rome.
>You're in it.
Roman rulers openly fucked little kids

these characters are not as powerful

all i feel is power flowing through me

Attached: 1529292055047.gif (720x780, 712K)

Cringe is the stupidest fucking word yet. Thanks internet teenagers for proving you're always and will forever be retarded as fuck.

Roll for 2019 happening

Nope. im a Christian, and I feel like the fall will come in my time but not for a while. Until trump is out of office (after two terms), it's nothing but prosperity. That's why he's there.. I don't worry, and i'm thankful for the God sent intervention that this political climate is.

The left are consuming themselves and stumbling at every turn, and will for the next 5 years at least. These are the years of recovery and respite.

This.

This isn't the fall. If anything we are about to cross the Rubicon.

From Rome to America; from America to beyond. We will live.

Attached: crossing-the-delaware-web-2.jpg (2000x1138, 381K)

I woke up like that today.
These thoughts aren't in my head just like that.
They are now within the realm of possibility.

checked

Attached: 1527495269035.jpg (1024x1024, 26K)

I can imagine you would think that living where you live. The biggest problem Rome had was the lack of communication the territory was so vast there was no way to keep communications and act fast enough in this day and age that is not a problem. If anything is about to fall it's Europe.

Attached: 333354932993.jpg (500x666, 106K)

I don't think so, real life still seems normal. I'm just glad the effect of media has dwindled so low, no one is buying the Civil War Meme

Pasó hermanoh

Yes I feel it Even the nihilists are starting to get itchy because NO FUCKING JOBS AND KIKES WANTING ALL THE NEGROS IN.

Their plan its so fycking crazy than once tge goyim REALLY know whats their place in their fanfic, we will kick them again. And maybe for good.

Also internet acelerationism. You cant compare the amount of information we channel through memes and shitposting with the amount of information that a person can swallow when they cant even figure out how this place works. We speak and think a lot faster. Its like fucking neural castes.

Is this for real?