RON PAUL TRIES TO DISTRACT FROM HIS RACIST TWEET

Attached: ronpaul racist.png (583x411, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-oJt_5JvV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just own it, Ron, you fucking pussy. This is why the boomer faggot could never get more than 2% of vote

Attached: IMG_0896.jpg (750x570, 126K)

>he doesn't know about the millions of votes that suddenly went missing

individualism is a jewish scheme to divide whites

>strictly

Yeah fucking white people isolating themself in an ethno-religious homogeneous country with walls. Wait...

What did he tweet? I missed this

That's simplistic, we can recognise that there are both group patterns as well as deviation within groups and overlaps.
It doesn't have to be that individual traits are ignored.
Also we can more easily see people within the tribal group as individuals, individualism is far more possible and likey in a homgenous socierty where people cannot be so easily divided into groups.
Ultimately race is not a social construct and thinking like an individualist isn't going to make it disappear. Society is a racial construct.

An edited Ben Garrison with merchant, tyrone and other racist characters. Something about gommunism I can't remember.

Fucking kek, I didn't even know about this. It even has a Ben Garrison signature.

Attached: DhHEw6DUYAEy5rM.jpg (750x975, 100K)

They scream “CULTURAL MARXISM” and all characters punch Uncle Sam in the face.

holy shit I am dyin

Attached: kekmanx.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

This is such a retarded basic bitch view on race.

Explain why burger

I explained why here -

Hahaha fuck why didn't he own it? Trump never apologized when he tweeted a pepe. I like Ron and voted for him twice, but he just doesn't have the balls to sit in the big man's chair.

Attached: 1529549686929.png (403x347, 72K)

Your individual characteristics are so insignificant compared to the group characteristics you carry in your genes, nurtured through family environment and elsewhere. You have to really be a hard-core liberal utopian and/or narcissistic to believe you are such a special snowflake that you are free from group responsibility or influence.

Because kike-funded third-world invasions have destroyed Europe and America is now the main course. The only thing Africa gave us is AIDs. Sand niggers blow our shit up. Mexicans shit in our fields and kill people with E. coli if they're not peddling drugs. Wake up faggot.

This.
It is inherit in man's nature to want to protect and preserve his group.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-oJt_5JvV4

You wasted the real deal.

Never forget it.

Attached: 1478973293780.jpg (600x400, 33K)

He's right.
But he doesn't take it far enough.
Individuals have the right to free association.
This means they have a right to defend themselves from invasion.
This isn't identity politics, it's purely a representation of individual freedom to associate.

Do not forget to clean in room and watch your individual penis.

Attached: 587b4cf144060909aa603a5c.png (1860x2190, 1.97M)

> Animals
> not 'Ha Ha Charade you are'

Constantly pulling his punches with shit like this is why ((they)) got away with railroading him. He should have just fucking told the dangerous truth and stood by it.

Fucking underage gen z doesn't know how republican party cheated him out

retard should have just owned it. I hate it when people pussyfoot.

He's right. Based Ron Paul, even if he wants to stop giving us gibs he's one of the most based man in America.

Fucking hell

Jow Forumss oldest hero tweets Jow Forumss oldest meme

It's come full circle

Ron, quit running. IT'S THA CIA, BUSTER!

I dont think your allowed to post the full one

Attached: 1504381332431.jpg (848x969, 189K)

Ron Paul is Silent Gen, not a boomer

I hope you get nuked kike.

Attached: niggerchimp.png (1380x876, 82K)

when will republitards learn to not back down or apologize? He should have left the original pic up, even if he didn't post it; sticking to your guns is ALWAYS the best option.

Old Zyklon Ben keeps getting better and better

THEY'RE FUCKIN NAZIS MAN! WHITE MALES! REEEEE LITERALLY

HOLY FUCK GODDAMN

Attached: 3221507-2307282-55860_jj_jameson_laughing_meme_1.jpg (801x534, 28K)