Am I a boomer, Jow Forums?

I just mowed the lawn at 9am while drinking a monster. I’m going to five guys for lunch later....fellas, am I a 20 year old boomer?

Attached: 49E5A424-F30F-4DDC-8D89-D36C9CC32111.jpg (680x435, 71K)

Merica!

Attached: lawnmower.jpg (2400x1800, 1.09M)

Goddamn that’s beautiful neighbor

the other day at the store near my house i saw a guy who looked similar to the 30 year old boomer meme buying one of those white monsters

Now this is real freedom!

>drinking a monster
nah, you're just a faggot.

It's almost 9am here now. I should go mow the lawn before it gets too late.

Why aren't you wearing a John Deere hat and listening to Skynyrd

There are people in Russia and communist China that don't even own a lawnmower.

Attached: images (31).jpg (275x183, 11K)

Who /pushmower/ here?

>TFW no riding mower

Do I have to get one to officially be a boomer? I have a regular mower. I don't drink Monster either but I want to be a 33 yo boomer.

You should at least get a self propelled mower.

>I’m going to five guys for lunch
Millenial detected. 5 guys, chipotle, and other high end fast food joints make no sense to boomers.
A boomer would have his wife make some hamburger patties and put them on a plate with foil over them in the fridge. Then in the early afternoon he would fire up the grill to cook them.

A 28 year old coworker keeps drinking them. I chuckle when I see them.

Represent

>being this new.

white monster is the last resort for the former drug & alcohol addicts, sugary sodas= death, aspartame sodas=death, drink pure water= death by boredom

OP here, pushmower is best

The type of mower you need depends on your lawn. If you have some tiny little cookie cutter suburban house with a little cuck lawn a ride mower can’t be used or you will scalp the grass. But yes if you have a bigger lot you need a ride mower to be a boomer. John Deere tractor would be most boomer.

t. 21 year old boomer who works landscaping with a bunch of literal 30 year old boomers

OP, why do you want to destroy this board with non-Jow Forums shitposting?

>implying it isn’t already ruined

Attached: 962AE4E4-DDF0-435B-9DCD-B25ED6CE1721.jpg (675x601, 101K)

Non-propelled push mower master race reporting in