Why is Christianity the only religion you can safely parody?

Jews, anti-semite, Islam-islamophobe or killed, etc.

Attached: Christ.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because we know we've won.
;)

Idk... maybe because every christian is a cuck?

Attached: ChadPrivilege.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Who's we?

What are you talking about Ive seen a shitton of parodies of judaism, half of which are made jews themselves.

"turn the other cheek", often times wish this wasn't the case, but then I remember I love God, and His son Jesus Christ!

Attached: 1530542945291.jpg (720x900, 160K)

Attached: 1530611853699.jpg (600x600, 125K)

Christian here, can confirm, Jews make fun of themselves plenty because they run showbiz. Look at south park or Seinfeld, tons of Jew jokes, not nasty ones though.

Because it's the only one thats true.

My point was there's no outrage at when someone goes off the deep end about Christians. There's no anti-Christian word in the vein of anti-semite or islamophobe

If something is made out to be so serious that you can't joke about then it isn't true, existing in reality invites humor when lies despise it for it pokes holes in it's story.

they're able to make jokes that frames jews in a good light!

It's the only real threat to jewish hegemony, so it is made safe to attack it.
No one jokes about YHWH in showbiz.

Because what makes Christianity different is that it is to some degree a product of White people and is practiced by White people. Therefore, we care about setting it straight. I couldn't give two fucks about making fun of Islam because I don't care about its practitioners. And personally I don't really care about mocking Chrisitainity, only critiquing it.

Granted, you are correct that Jews drive most of the mockery proper. That's the nasty arrogant Semite in them.

They’re trying to stamp out Christianity in order to make the people of western countries easier to manipulate and also ensure they make more agreeable hosts to other migrant cultures. If you ridicule Christianity and use the media to black out complaints, people assume everyone else is ok with it and decide to go with the flow

but I can safely make parodies about jews, anti-semites, islamists and islamophobes

Because no one believes in chriatianity

>christianity
>a product of white people
A victim of manipulation by uneducated low iq baptists.

In your country I believe that would result in jail or death, if not immediate social ostracizing.

Because Christians are passive cucks

>american education

You actually believe what you said, don't you? What a poor thing!

Family Guy goes too far with its anti-Christian symbolism and messages. It was never good though.

Hate speech, no-go zones, young patriarchal Muslims, German guilt shaming over Nazism

Him and I.

I think he means christians. It's a kind of "let them take it as far as they want" kind of thinking where we are immune to whatever anyone are trying to inflict with "mean" words lol. As long as it's not a call for actual violence it doesn't matter since christianity is true.

>Why is Christianity the only religion you can safely parody?
>because we know we've won.
>Who's we?
The people on Jesus's team. He's already won the battle against evil, sin, and death.

Attached: Jesus-God_Tier.gif (445x98, 13K)

You are a smart fucker. So glad I randomly read your post. Very good way of putting it!

Come on OP. You've been on here long enough to figure out how to post, that means you've been on here long enough to know the answer to that question.

Because every religion is wrong and the truth is hated

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

You guys are all brainlets. Calling someone a Christian IS the insult. The romans used that term to describe the followers of Jesus in a condescending manner.

Follow Jesus Christ and acknowledge that he, God in the flesh, died for your sins. This is the only way to save your soul and guarantee paradise. Think about what you can do for the Lord after you have genuinely accepted him and thanked him for dying for your past, present, and future sins.

Amen

Where are you going when you die?

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: wolf-in-sheep-clothing.png (400x306, 116K)

Yeah that's not what I was asking. Preach elsewhere. Answer question.

Did you even read what I wrote? Calling someone a Christian is an insult.

Because Whites are actually peaceful.

Your question has been answered many times over in the thread already though. Hope you notice this.