/nocaffeine kike juice general/

who quit the jew brew? who here fell for the preworkout meme? who realised that once you are addicted you take a preworkout just to perform like you normally would and you are just fighting withdrawals?

Important: im talking strictly about the caffeine, yes coffee does have some antioxidants but so does decaff.

addicts often come up with meme studies financed by cocacola and jews to defend their junk because they cant quit.

meanwhile the cold hard truth:

>Withdrawal occurs at dosages as low as 100 mg/day. That’s just one typical cup of coffee. One study (Field et al., 2003) even found that abstaining from just 41 mg/day for 30 hours decreased blood flow to some parts of the brain by 19-32%. The most common withdrawal symptoms are headache, fatigue, decreased energy/activeness, decreased alertness, drowsiness, decreased contentedness, depressed mood, difficulty concentrating, irritability, and foggy/not clearheaded-ness. Withdrawal is much, much more common than most people think. Many people just assume legal drugs are perfectly safe and only associate withdrawal with illegal drugs, even though there is practically no relation between the toxicity and addictiveness of drugs and their legal status, but caffeine withdrawal is extremely common. In fact, many studies overestimated the positive effects of caffeine, because they didn’t exclude habitual caffeine consumers. This causes participants to be in withdrawal during the study and the so called positive effects of caffeine are then merely withdrawal reversal. If your training sessions are notably poorer without stimulants, you may very well be in withdrawal. Withdrawal also causes muscle stiffness and weakness.
(Juliano & Griffiths, 2004).

Attached: 1529996483389.jpg (914x1334, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjjexmdXK_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Attached: 1526870331953.jpg (480x360, 37K)

>Historian Elliott Horowitz has documented that devout Jews appreciated the caffeine in the new drink’s stimulating quality, allowing scholars to stay up at night in order to study Torah.

>As coffee drinking reached Europe, it was Jewish merchants who often brought the beverage to new cities. The first coffee house in Europe was opened in 1632 in Livorno, Italy, by a Jewish merchant. England’s first coffee house was the Angel Inn in Oxford, opened in 1650 by an immigrant from Lebanon who was known as “Jacob the Jew”. Four years later, a Jew named Cirques Jobson opened a second Oxford coffee house, the Queen’s Lane Coffee House, the oldest still-running coffee house anywhere in the world.

Attached: 1530570980096.jpg (618x356, 41K)

Attached: snifffff.webm (608x360, 342K)

>quit the jew brew

Tea is the real jew brew, cultivated in India, covered in American pesticides, watered with water from a shit filled river and harvested by Indians who just finished wiping their ass with their hands and then sold to the stupid goyim as an aspirational and posh drink.

Anyone who wants to get you off coffee is a kike like OP who wants white men to be lazy and unmotivated.

I'll always use either the coffeejew or nicotinejew.

Attached: 1419824729877.jpg (350x464, 34K)

nice try shlomo

The Misconception: Coffee stimulates you.

The Truth: You become addicted to caffeine quickly, and soon you are drinking coffee to cure withdrawal more than for stimulation.

>The truth is, once you’ve been drinking coffee for a while, the feeling you are getting after a cup isn’t the difference between the normal you and the super you, it’s the difference between the addict before and after a fix.

Attached: 1529859396122.jpg (1200x1600, 1.98M)

Sipboys gonna put a hit out on you bro, stay out of Jow Forums

Fpbp

I want to put my face in there

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!

Attached: 1527549141284.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Caffein is Soma for workslave drones. Pushed on our culture by greedy people for evil means. The endperversion of this garbage is Starcucks.

There must be something wrong with me because when I drink caffeine at best I feel nothing and at worst it makes me feel exhausted.

I usually drink a glass or two of iced tea but anything beyond that makes me feel like shit.

Attached: brap.gif (286x206, 382K)

I quit drinking alcohol, then I quit drinking caffeine and then I quit eating red meat. Now whenever I consume even a little of any one of them, I start feeling noticeably worse.

>“The take home is that regular use of caffeine produces no benefit to alertness, energy, or function. Regular caffeine users are simply staving off caffeine withdrawal with every dose – using caffeine just to return them to their baseline. This makes caffeine a net negative for alertness, or neutral at best if use is regular enough to avoid any withdrawal.”

- Neurologist Stephen Novella

>drinking the roasted jew
It belongs in the oven not your drinks.

Attached: 1519673790700.jpg (691x997, 156K)

I drink coffee all day and km always tired tbqhfam

Fuck you kraut. I had gone for 4 days.
If you gave that ass a slap, how long until it stops jiggling?

I've been drinking the black kike blood for so long that I forgot what life was like before coffer. Functioning without it is scary!

forgot pic unrelated.

Attached: ecd4ec3f6558bfd8e325e7e414975f61f09d4713bf9554b60cb6b40d678a42b0.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

>Drinking anything that isnt the water jew
Plebs

Never had a caffeine addiction. But what i had was high blood pressure from it so i stopped and switched to tea.

Attached: brap philosophy.jpg (364x494, 51K)

I just quit from 2 grams of caffeine pills a day and didn’t get any withdrawals faggot, look up why ray peat recommends caffeine

> Drinking the fluoridated birth control hormone jew

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

Attached: 1528943088684.jpg (720x540, 56K)

>41 mg/day for 30 hours decreased blood flow to some parts of the brain by 19-32%
No. Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor. Headaches are a major withdrawal symptom because of the INCREASED bloodflow without caffeine.
Besides that, you are pretty much on point about caffeine. It also reduces creative thinking and increases stress.

While we're at it, I will also advocate against alcohol. Any e-celeb or podcaster that consumes or even brags about it during a broadcast, is a degenerate shill.

>Uses sexual image for op

You are a Jew and your message is Jewish

>not filtering your water

I've drank 2 cups of coffee pretty much every day for 5 years. Went on vacation for 2 weeks. Not a single cup. Symptoms you described: none.

What ever happened to, dat ass?

dumb meme is dumb

Hubba bubba...

*eyes pop out of head*

AWOOGA! AWOOGA!

Attached: 88097D43-2284-4890-B7A1-CD5C26A5E39D.png (300x225, 99K)

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

Attached: 1530490077556.png (798x385, 207K)

>preworkout
Stop taking this poison. It will ruined your nervous system.

mo what now MOSSAD likes to pretend to be German?

>t. 30 year old boomer

Attached: 050787A2-C445-42C4-8BC8-DC4C72E8C984.jpg (288x396, 41K)

By the way, chronic caffeine usage will actually cure anxiety by upregulating GABA receptors

Attached: tapir_sniffer.jpg (990x742, 219K)

Attached: brapz.gif (500x280, 695K)

there is one possitive effect tho, my dick got bigger when i increased cofee dosages. litearly got like 1-1,5 cm (0,5 inch) after getting 5 coffees a day compared to 0. i guess it has somethign to do with blood pressure

>t. jacob
let it go shlomo.

i recommend this book to any goyim who wants to know how nestle and cocacola manipulates us with meme studies to buy their 2nd most traded good on this planet right after oil. a literal trillion shekels industriy.

LOL@U if you think there is no bs involved. wake up people

Attached: 90741afbbb9117227cff8d92d823b2c2d00de65ae5d3e24bdf9c1737ad3ae95c.jpg (262x400, 30K)

Attached: 1530030650932.jpg (1024x998, 268K)

>taking advice from this kike

Probably because you fucked your ability to properly sleep deeply

You are a retard. All it took was a simple google search to discover you are wrong

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-03-11-13-25.png (720x1280, 245K)

Dont listen to this fucking idiot

2/2

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-03-11-16-21.png (720x1280, 177K)

LOL ever notice thhat whhite people and people who drink this garbage age like sit?

LMAO SMFH stupid ass WHYTE PPL

IF your bitch ass is really in need of a PICK ME UP take a SHHOT of alcohol you PUSSY FAGG

UGHHH REAL GAMERS LISTEN TO REAL MUSIC LIKE PIC RELAATED

UGHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=GjjexmdXK_s

Attached: 1529726527291.jpg (680x681, 60K)

>1645
are you blind shlomo? in 1632 there was already one in livorno so whats your point? they pushed adoption on a large scale first.

Okay, this is epic.

putting aside your stupid ass racism, it is certainly valid that many drink coffee to cure withdrawal symptoms but it certainly does offer a boost above the normal baseline. So the question is, is it worth it? and the answer may be yes due to the increased productivity and given the latest positive longevity study

Fake news. Coffee & Tea help stave off cravings for real jew food.

Styx might be a degenerate, but he's the shirtless warlock we need