NIGGERS BTFO THE WEST

torrentfreak.com/uganda-to-block-vpns-after-people-begin-avoiding-new-social-media-tax-180702/

>put tax on degenerate internet services like using social media
>have to pay the government a tax fee every day you use a social media site such as facebook
>niggers stop using social media

How long until the west copies this? Seems like a pretty good way to raise some tax money and cull degeneracy at the same time.

Attached: 1516740852734.jpg (1024x1280, 351K)

>tattoos
>fat
He can have her.

Those tits are absolutely MASSIVE my god. I'm going to miss her from the white race but we have just as many 10/10 girls

who is she?

damn mustve been good to be a nigger

Looks like a fat kike

holy shit imagine how many little niggers those tits can feed
that is a literal breeding cow - too bad the black an got her first

She'll look even worse in 5 years and have 2 little half niglets and some white cuck will jump in to save her and provide for her. Sad!

>taxes in Uganda

To be paid with what money

he's really thinking how much he can get for silicone on the black market

>good to be a nigger
Dude! Listen to Wht you're saying.. You trade humanity for a degenerate fat tattoo who're?

>yo white kracka. now me gona feed milk all tribe with bignose cow

those big jugs are the only thing she has going for her

she will be a complete train wreck within 5 years, the obesity, tattoos, double-chin, STDs, FUPA, belly and those tits are about to start going south

Relax m8 women are sluts. No need to get mad.

>britbong begging his government for censorship
everything checks out

Butterface

He can have the roastiebeast...what a pig! He's already lookin' around at all the places to hide the body.

Gross whale

That’s the type of woman that sets off my “smelly pussy” radar.

>Uses VPN's
>VPN's are banned
>keeps using VPN
>never caught

I mean the whole point of using VPN's is to mask your IP so I mean if they don't know who is using a VPN then... they will never know.

Nobody wants you though.

Why do Jews get so excited when they see a white woman with a congoid?

ONCE YOUR BABY GOES BLACK, IT NEVER GOES BACK..

Attached: 1458065884223.png (622x836, 761K)

>Saved
Oh ho ho ho you dun fucked up hope it's not your girl.
I recognize those tits anywhere, shes in medical school, just had her examine me last week.

Attached: 980x.png (556x788, 234K)

>hate white men
>love white women
their iq's seem to be diminishing with every passing day. I would bet if she met negro in its natural environment, she would have second thoughts. They all live off of our accomplishments, while accomplishing nothing of value. When the great schism comes, these race traitors will wish they had chose life.

Man, these women never think how their children will look like, do they?