Talks of another civil war

Yeah...the libs are talking about a 2nd civil war on the 4th, not that I'm afraid of these people, I mean they're fragile as hell, so I wouldn't have a problem whooping their asses.

The reason I ask is that they're more of a annoyance than a threat.

Attached: DXgyfu1V4AAOUzW.jpg (1092x1200, 152K)

I'm not sure who they're planning on fighting. All the gun-owning patriots are going to be in the backyard cooking burgers.

Let them play with the nogs in their democrat shithole cities. We'll deal with them on Monday.

i take it the supersoldiers of Jow Forums will be out in the streets protecting their nation tomorrow and not shitposting like they do every other day

Attached: 1530203117556.png (1300x1300, 772K)

They're really not talking about it though. The only things I see about it are on here, and a few fake news sites.

>not shitposting like they do every other day
Aha you wish.

Attached: laughing_fox_by_marymouse-d57cu34.jpg (897x593, 728K)

Huh.
Neat. Guess this might be fun to see how this turns out.

>furposting
>on a scalie board
dangerous.

Attached: 1fe7375200b79176f84509e819c31c7d.png (960x1280, 1.21M)

Didn't the exact same rumours popped up last year?
I'm pretty sure it did
Anyway Americans, mainly the lefties, are too pussy to do anything

They are trying to whip each other up so one of them will do something and then the rest of them can follow behind Larping as le resistance some more and take selfies.
They will do some gay little protests at worst then go back to Drumpf posting on Twitter.

No we will be barbecuing: literally read the post immediately above yours.

Why does a lizard have breasts? They don't have milk. Are those just tumors?

This.

Fireworks, beer, steak, and a weber grill are my events plan tomorrow.

>The reason I ask is that they're more of a annoyance than a threat.
what if they hired 100K soviet MERCS?

It's an anthropomorphic ANTHRO-pomorphic reptile hence there's nothing wrong with having breasts on them or dicks

Gonna need a source on that

Attached: 1530518032511.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

Nothing will happen. The only people clamoring for a Civil War are fat faggot virgins that won't do shit. On all sides. Nobody cares about this shit enough to literally fight a fucking war over it. Keep fantasizing.

Attached: Out_Run_2019_Coverart.png (256x359, 190K)

Atta boy. God bless America.

You know either way this might turn out, it might actually be entertaining to see the lefties going to a fight...with nobody!

Stop trying to make civil war happen Vlad.

it's not going to happen.

Let the police take care of this matter. We need to get to the root of the problem.

Taking a road trip to San Bernardino tomorrow. Expecting happenings and going to attempt to yank some people off the street via partyvan and overwhelming force/speed from antifa ranks if there are. My plans for the 4th are interrogation, how about yours?

Guys i think im a scalie. Help.

>We need to get to the root of the problem.
>flag
Off by 7.

the best part is when this kind of talk gets normalized. wonder what they will do then? haha

I'm just gonn go with tumors

Attached: 8d2ef2138c1222d3bba23d5b8bb1d32a.png (1200x1024, 652K)

have you seriously taken a long hard look at kekiggers?

I doubt they have the testicular fortitude to back everything they post on here.

Attached: PeopleofKekistan-1024x475.jpg (1024x475, 117K)

They can LARP civil war 2 I’m gonna be grillin! What you grillin tomorrow my fellow amerimutts?

Attached: BFD745E4-C505-41CE-BB22-26CD4DB1AA5F.png (1500x761, 276K)

We've been in a civil war since the end of the second world war. It's called the culture war.

I wouldn't be surprised if some ANTIFA member got uppity at patriots celebrating the fourth and rammed one of their cars into a crowd watching a fireworks display.

Attached: 1488127731378.png (1163x1075, 1.34M)

The only thing i am worried about at this point is if it will be funny or not.

>muh civil war
LARPing liberals gonna LARP

This is the worst kind of shitpost happening that I have ever seen. Stop while you're ahead.

Just stay in the closet and everything will be fine

Fuck off we're barbecuing.

You do realize there are people on this board who would have you gassed for posting those images right?

found the niggercrat, get the fuck out here shill, i think i saw a you'll make more shekels spreading your faggotry on le reddit

lol nothing is going to happen.

there isn't going to be a fucking civil war. antifa represents a totally irrelevant fraction of the population. the people calling for violence on twitter are just virtue signalling. just another example of conservacuck paranoia, like obama taking their guns

pointless statement is pointless

Attached: C5NdfvGWcAEvprQ.png (1200x894, 394K)

It won't be a civil war, more like a civil
bitch slapping. It won't be long until we deal antifa permanently.

I find it funny how we are almost identical in our concurring "history" as has been many things.
Didnt the commies try a civil war before Hitler came into power?
Just saying. Ive seen this episode before the simpsons did it.