Christianity

>hitler was christian
>Christianity is not cucked
>Science is satan
>Jebus will return rly for realz
>We are still relevant
>we are not like mudslime and jews

Attached: stock-vector-child-s-face-wrinkled-in-disgust-showing-discontent-acid-or-insipid-food-pop-art-illust (297x470, 37K)

smoke more dope you damned dirty doper

Many predicted that in the future people would begin to turn away from Christianity and begin to hate it and even persecute the remaining Christians. The people who treat them the worst will be held in high regard. You are just buying into this jewish trick, netherdouche. You need to come back home to Christ, not attack his people.

A dunecoon is a dunecoon, and worshiping a dunecoon on a stick, in a box surrounded by mudslimes, or a banker, makes one little better than a dunecoon.

Attached: 1440362637193.jpg (984x728, 233K)

Muh based Catholics

Attached: 779427AA-9347-464F-8E05-216FA3BBDD55.jpg (968x681, 66K)

>Many predicted that in the future people would begin to turn away from Christianity
Yes that tends to happen when you cut peoples forskin off to please the jews
>You are just buying into this jewish trick
Can't buy into jewish tricks when all semetic peoples and religions are no more.

Jesus came back in 2012 and was shot by Israeli murder patrols in Palestine LOL

Not everyone does circumcision anymore. Hospitals are secular and they do it...soo...

All the semetic peoples and religions will never be gone tho. lol. YOu gunna try? Good luck.

The nigga was Catholic, the pope backed him and everything.

>Good luck.
Apparently you were unaware (not surprising) but I am the king of all the burgers, the Burger King if you will. My buns are law and my patties are pure. None will escape my shake of vengeance. You will join me or be crushed by the Fry-Guard when I finally take my crown

Attached: 1370893449982.jpg (1920x1200, 585K)

You are not the burger. Charbroiling doesn't hurt the burger.

Catholics are the only true Christians, faggot.

>Charbroiling doesn't hurt the burger.
You think you know charbroilling? I am the grease of the grill. I was born of the grill.

kek

So most of Jow Forums

You have some serious problems bro. Turn back to Christ before it is too late. Your hatred for His Holy Church does you no good.

>Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?

Attached: index.jpg (251x201, 5K)

Thank you. I'll pray a Rosary for you. (My prayers are actually heard.)

Attached: 1505260467402m.jpg (1024x639, 105K)

Meekness in that context in the Bible means those with strength that know when to use it or not. Like the Chad that busted that antifa into a seizure with one punch, but then did not deck the kike dike right next to him. He was strong yet used it in an appropriate way. God smiled on him that day.

Attached: 1525955294369m.jpg (1024x822, 226K)

did writing that make your pee pee tingle?

Attached: 1448231916020.png (500x281, 189K)

hitler was baptized but did not practice as an adult and was into the occult

No...but should it have?

He was Christian but not fully Christian. He was like those Christians that believed in a God and Jesus and only went to church on Christmas and Easter.

A real person trying to create a theocracy would have never kept Himmler and Goering

That you have to even ask speaks volumes

Attached: yum.png (1198x564, 85K)

Leafs.