How can anyone believe that China will dominate the next century when they're poisoning each other for profit?

How can anyone believe that China will dominate the next century when they're poisoning each other for profit?

I would be surprised if the Chinese people in 100 years aren't a horrific imitation of what they are now.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXzdcIdpw9Y

Attached: 1529817667233.jpg (604x604, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2153310/china-brings-star-wars-life-laser-ak-47-could-set-fire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's time to start cutting ties with the Chicom party now.

They are already a pitiful shadow of their former selves... i suspect that's why they are so absolutely terrible deep down they feel immense guilt for fucking up a good thing so incredibly badly

How can anyone believe that America won't fall in this century when they're killing/drugging/ buttfucking each other for profit?

Attached: 現世報.jpg (2976x1412, 1.14M)

Chinas nature and geography will prevent it from being anything more than a secondary party. All of their money and power relies on the west doing business with them. If that ever stops they simply wont have the ability to recover without totally wiping out their biggest customer.

>They are already a pitiful shadow of their former selves
Speaking from pitiful soulless subvirus from America, such irony.

Attached: 2017GDP(PPP).png (1590x540, 104K)

China requires Organs, lots of Organs. Read more here:

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Chinese population 1.4 billion
American population 330 million

Because they are in the top five world super powers right now. But no one really knows how they truly are you know, no one knows how dark and souless some of them are, like with some mexicans here.

Attached: IMG_0276.png (1080x681, 1.1M)

even Taiwan is sucking kike cock? i guess the whole place really is worthless than...too bad

chinks won't dominate shit. chinks are the ones who always get dominated.

Attached: china red pill.png (800x1672, 209K)

China's GDP is super fucking fake and you cook food with sewer grease.
I say you because >checks flag
yea youre not from taiwan

I know yall think you know how to exploit racial tensions in the west and your inroads in africa make you confident you can win but Africa is literally the dumbest monkey pit on earth and it won't take more than a weekend of exposé photographs of what china is really like to teach the entire world what a shit show you are.

I dare say it will eliminate a great deal of our problems just showing niggers what yall do to africa.

now get your flat 50cent ass out of here

Attached: 50 cent army.png (402x226, 197K)

>Be American
>56% White and decreasing

i wish you'd fuck off and die

>here is my YouTube channel pls give me views the absolute state of Jow Forums

can you eat Ginger from China? All Ginger I find here is rom Chiny

its not ginger bro, its fermented ass hairs and boat rust

Attached: 1520992738122.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>be chink
>get raped

Attached: china red pill.png (800x1800, 1.28M)

>they're poisoning each other for profit?

Said fat american while eating McDonald's poison. But literally, poison.
Reminder: Americans can't pass law that requires food company to put label if something has GMO or not. They tried, but kike overlords said no. Not even joking.
Meanwhile, fat dummy is shittalking about other countries, and as a cherry on top - plebbit spacing. It is mind boggling.

How can anyone take this idiotic post seriously? Driving systematic conclusion from cherrypicked evidence.

Like all American posts about China, you simply feel scared and insecure.

GDP PPP isn’t representative of a country’s global power. Sure, sandwiches are real cheap in poor countries, but that doesn’t mean important goods e.g. oil or weapons are.

It steals American technology every day. They then invest more in improving it for military use, of course they are going to beat us. I think by the year 2023.

>How can anyone believe that China will dominate the next century
China brings Star Wars to life with ‘laser AK-47’ that can set fire to targets a kilometre away
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2153310/china-brings-star-wars-life-laser-ak-47-could-set-fire