(((whoremongering)))

we all know how promisculity effects women, but how does it affect males?

common talking point is that it makes them alpha or smth around reproduction (but whoremongers rarely reproduce or have beautiful families so I dont get the argument) but from what Ive saw they too are affected by it in terms of marriage and many of them develop into weaselish characters or just infantile personalities.

my impression of all whoremongers Ive met was that they are vain and untrustworthy persons, faggots esentially.

discuss.

Attached: rooshV.jpg (2000x1000, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/9782/why-christian-men-dont-deserve-virgins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It corrupts the mind, it corrupts the heart, your views on yourself and on others will be changed.. And basicly it is a gateway activity to further bottomless pit sexual pursuits that might complicate your life and get you incarcerated..

We are men and this is hard, but we must be hygienic with our actions. God bless you all.

true, God bless!

>but from what Ive saw they too are affected by it in terms of marriage and many of them develop into weaselish characters or just infantile personalities.

to say that men arent affected by whoring is just manosphere circlejerking...and the whole cool manwhore hunter thompson thing is just jew propaganda that was accepted by evil men.

its gay actually.

Attached: women and men promisc marriage.jpg (696x800, 90K)

Male or female, its harder to have a stable marriage after sleeping around with loads of other people.
I know I've seen an info graph floating around here with numbers of female partners and divorce rates. When you've slept with 250 people, sex just feels like a handshake and you'll be less satisfied and connected to one spouse for the rest of your life. The psychological effect is probably similar in both genders, but its mostly seen in women because its way easier for them to sleep around more.

all men want to spread their seed into multiple women with the hope that their bastards will work out

its biological theres no point in denying it

who told you that?

Attached: homer.jpg (785x590, 35K)

Attached: EsW6a8k.gif (500x200, 808K)

This is true. You never forget your first, or your second, but I couldn't tell you who my 7th or 16th was.

Occasionally I still meet a girl I think is really special, but I just don't know how to be in a long term relationship with a girl. I fuck their brains out for 2-3 months then like clockwork they leave.

Chad Thundercock gets strange women throwing themselves at him all day, every day, on the subway, at the office, in every restaurant, etc. He can't understand why none of his friends can't just pump and dump any girl, and eventually becomes as spoiled, entitled, and helpless as any woman.

The other 80% of the male population continue having careers, playing video games, and otherwise live forever alone.

Attached: tmp_18885-ChadLife1731987273585231269.webm (360x640, 1.84M)

I say these words not as a "saint", but as an guy who did whoremongerd around in the past, had alot of sex with many diffrent women, eventualy ladyboys too and the moral bar just got lower and lower. I am what some would call "degenerate", my heart hurts, my soul hurts, it didn't make me more man, i live with constant inconvinience and anxiety do to my sex adiction.. I used to think that my style was true and manly, but in a view back i can say that sexuality is something very fragile, and easily corrupted.. Sometimes you cant turn back the wheel, be mindful with your actions, they will define you eventualy.

Nothing wrong with whoremongering
Its actually the (((normal))) guys who are immoral and stringing along girls in serial relationships and bustin their hymens and making them think they are hot shit
Listen babe, you and your normalfag sissy cuck boyfriend are FROZEN SHIT

To cure your sex addiction you must get back what you are missing.

Attached: Sorrells-Chart.jpg (1000x517, 141K)

In asian cultures its very respecfur to whore out yourself as young girl to repay your family for being a worthless cunt
Whores are superior to normal girls and only enlightened men go to whores
But some losers have to breed

kudos for sharing your story honestly, few anons are honest with themselves like that.
Its very helpful for other anons, I hope you recover and do good with your life.

>Its actually the (((normal))) guys who are immoral and stringing along girls in serial relationships and bustin their hymens and making them think they are hot shit

Idk what you mean by (((normal))) but read this story of rok degenerates and try not to puke inside your mouth while reading

returnofkings.com/9782/why-christian-men-dont-deserve-virgins

Attached: absolutly1527859296445.jpg (258x330, 29K)

And i would add, to all those who use the biology argument, look what society does to animals and how much "freedom" they have.. As a man its natural to hate rules and feel trapped in morality environment, thats why men love to go to war, to create their own rules, their own world so to speak.

how is this even a question? just look at Roosh. while he cognitively knows that happiness is only found in family, he can't bring himself to start a family. he recently made a post about how he's pathologically chased pussy around the world for what, a decade now? and it's brought him no happiness, other than some from the community he's inadvertently created.

I'm sorry dude. at least you realize that you have a problem. God bless and good luck.

Thank you sir, i exploit the anonymity and anarchy vibe of pol to vent out the shame regret and pain that i carry, at least here i am nobody and not somebody, like a soul, bodyless and actionless..

If you don't recognize that this thread has been posted a billion fucking times with the same exact fucking first replies you are too new to post here. Be sure to kill yourself.

>just look at Roosh. while he cognitively knows that happiness is only found in family, he can't bring himself to start a family. he recently made a post about how he's pathologically chased pussy around the world for what, a decade now? and it's brought him no happiness, other than some from the community he's inadvertently created.

can you imagine how much girls he has swindled with sweet talk and other weasel tactictics to de-hymen them?

how could you be a man a be proud of doing such a scummy thing, AND WHY ON EARTH ARE BASED MAGA TYPES APPLAUDING HIM FOR IT? its enitrely dishonourable but somehow since the object are powsie he gets a pass for lying and skeming.

correct, its called a pasta.

Attached: promisc1525380666014.png (1376x839, 480K)

Attached: 1530616117634.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

Until good kikes fight bad kikes irl, there are no good kikes, and you're just following a new shill directive. Fuck you so much. You think we don't see through your new "lel I'm pol now haha no we didn't all show up about three weeks ago, you just didn't notice that we kikes have always been suuuper BASED haha yeah did I mention #notalljews?"
Fuck you.

Your empty generalisation is another breath of air for me ( inbefore you will say 'breath of zyklon')

>AND WHY ON EARTH ARE BASED MAGA TYPES APPLAUDING HIM FOR IT?
I don't see that. I do see them praising anyone that cucks some dumbass leftard. I guess it's a return to a morality where it's fine to conduct evil behavior towards outgroups.

that post didnt sound like jidf psyop

>I don't see that.

It happens, so far Ive see on pol
>guy braging how he cheats his wife with negress
>guy bragging how he pumps other mans wife
>etc..

Fuck you, kike. We all see that you're just pulling yet another kike trick. You and the other shilldren got your marching orders, this time to "befriend pol so that they are more receptive to #notalljews", and you're just being the fucking evil piece of shit you've always been, with yet another mask to cover your ugly sin. Do you really want to avoid the genocide breathing down your neck? Sure. Our demands are simple, really.
Deliver the heads of your leaders
Apologize
Dissolve the illegal state built on lies that is Israel
Apologize
Disband all central banks
Apologize/confess to the normies what you did
Disavow usury and enact laws that sentence any kike engaging in it to death
Apologize
Dismantle your media empire in all states and forbid any kike from entering into media again
Apologize
Step down from positions in which you are overrepresented until you reach normal levels
Apologize
Make kike nepotism punishable by death
Apologize
Expose your role in academic brainwashing and confess what you attempted by taking them over
Apologize
Willingly destroy all copies of the Talmud and preach its evils for 100 years
Apologize
STOP FUCKING SACRIFICING BABIES AND DRINKING THEIR BLOOD
Apologize and beg the normies not to murder you en masse

Do that and you might survive. If not we will continue to spend every ounce of energy we have towards exposing you and your never-ending laundry list of crimes against humanity.
Larp and shill all you want until you come to a decision, or we knock.

>that post didnt sound like jidf psyop

Attached: quote a kike.jpg (124x115, 3K)

True degenerates thrive when all the group/country they are contained at is labeled the same, its a feeling of "haha they are not specific on me here"
There is nothing 'based' on my story, only based thing i shared is advice to be mindful and not end up like me victim of lack of foresight and mindlessness.

Lying piece of shit shill fuck. We all see through your bullshit.

If i could i would talk with israelis like me first and not on pol, but in israel i am someone and thus confession will carry consequences. Here i dont have that risk.

>but in israel i am someone

you are a VIP in Israel?

Not at all, average joe in every other aspect, just that on israeli server maybe i can be grabbed by my tongue and cornered one day if i do become somebody for a moment, sharing with friends i already did with few, some were underatanding some where cruel, so deep mistrust and is created

We all see through your shill nonsense. You think we just wouldn't notice that you all came in waves less than a month ago pretending to be "muh based kikes"? We are if nothing else united by our ability to recognize patterns, shmuel. What you're trying would work on Reddit but not here. Embarrassing.

Attached: Jew bath.png (1333x1000, 792K)