Imagine living in the UK

>imagine living in the UK
>you get attacked by muslims who aren't even natives to your country
>you call the police and they don't respond because you speak English, the countries primary language

jesus christ, UKfags FIGHT back already!

Attached: 1507320812249.png (960x720, 797K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Arx3CjzuLNM
mprnews.org/story/2010/11/08/somali-prostitution-ring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

britain is fucked. but OP watch how many bongs show up in this thread and defend it, or gaslight it, or just point the finger and say "but america sucks!". they're done for. they haven't just been defeated physically, they've been defeated mentally too.

although the UK is turning to shit, its clear that stuff like this is propaganda as much as other obvious shit

Daily reminder

Attached: 1518330085731.png (930x637, 564K)

We only service people of coloured, and the it is no kissing, and only rim jobs, and oral while we arrest your Anglo neighbors for being white.

This is propaganda? For what purpose?

To be fair
I've never had this problem

By the way, i speak English natively

>Disarm citizens
>Move in millions of jihadis and rapists
>Let said peaceful refugees get away with literally everything
>They stockpile weapons by the tens of thoysands in mosques and hand them out to terrorists
>Tons of fatal attacks
>Rape spike
>Trucks of peace
>Take anything even sort of pointy from white citizens now, conveniently overlook the mosque stockpiles of guns and explosives
>Jail people for mean words, let child rapists and sex slavers off the hook
>More attacks
>"If you're not a muslim we're not helping you, goy" announced
>tfw your country was aggresively handed over to islam, no attempt was made to hide it, and you did nothing and will never do anything about it

Britcucks don't deserve to be white. They're nigger-tier incapable of maintaining a society.

Attached: 1524665213337.jpg (576x596, 49K)

Aye yo hol up you speak english?

Back of the queue for you!

Attached: IMG_0841.png (1334x750, 1.42M)

>It doesn't matter because it won't be a problem FOR ME

lol, don't ask how I know why Britain is in the shitter.

>just surrender your guns bro, the police will protect you

How often do you call emergency services?

Sorry our jails can't be giant mosques that serve exclusively halal food as per british custom, Abdul.

Jesus

Attached: Hitori_Bocchi.png (235x269, 99K)

You're the problem as much as islam is.
Your "not my problem m8" until it becomes your problem attitude kills empires. Enjoy your neighborhood being islamized, then the next one, and so on until you run out of places for white flight.

Not very, but I've never had difficulty nor do i know anyone with that issue.
Quite frankly most people i come across are native English and it seems to me the idea that England is just arabs is incorrect based on my experience.
But it seems people who don't live here would like to tell me all about how ahmed is raping my wife

You do realize what tabloids write is all made up, right?

what are the tommy protests

The west takes your degenerate example. Sort your shit out, and the rest will follow

Fight back, yanks.

There was a movie that predicted this

Attached: resident-evil-2.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

You seem to be sensationalising baseless claims about a conspiratorial 'Muslim takeover' without actually having presented evidence or even lived here.
You could do the same to any country and it's not impressive, significant or relevant

A bunch of knuckle dragging retards duped into fighting for a Zionist puppet rather than confronting the real issue.

see
I'm glad burgers are getting annoyed by this. Literally every time someone mentions something bad in the UK you get these responses
>It's never happened to meeEEee
>this is false
>cmon yanks YOU do something about it

fuck it is so pathetic

Attached: 1433017077585.png (610x564, 235K)

ARABIAN KNIGGHHHHTTSSSS AT YOUR PRIMITIVE BEST

youtube.com/watch?v=Arx3CjzuLNM

Well, that's the future hitler tried to prevent and their empire fought for. It will be glorious to hear what kids in 30 years get to learn about this era

It just keeps happening, look at him fucking go

Where's the Yorkshire Police thread

>le real issue

Always the most incompetent cunts who push this shit.

>most brits say "it doesn't happen to me"
Really makes you think..

brits always getting btfo in everything. we should just sever all communication with them for a few years until they come to their senses.

Attached: 1530644163794.png (460x394, 133K)

We must invade the UK now before the Muslims have control of their entire government & access to their WMD’s

>most Brits
>on an anonymous Mongolian throat singing forum

>>Disarm citizens
Does it count as "disarming citizens" when they weren't fucking armed to begin with?

How bad does Britain have to get before Muslims officially win?

The reason for keeping him in the U.K.? The death penalty and solidary confinement are mean.

Of course we had guns, retard.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Don't forget to support R TOMMEH 4 3 SPEECH!

Nation destroying cunt.

Hey look i can do it too:
"In Canada, every week, 300 children are raped by muslims"

Until all the poofy cunts from shitpol and the poofy cunts ITT are getting gang raped every time they go round the corner to buy fags for mummy.
It's fucking sick how these people carry on.

My assumption has always been Londonistan is like your San Fagcisco, and the retardation and decadence is contained, for the most part.

Is that incorrect?

Do you have a gun?

'The real issue' is interconnected you fucking autist. It's all the real issue, you nitpick and quibble because otherwise you'd actually have to stand up for yourself. You will say anything to avoid having to leave your pokey little bolthole.
For you, JQ is just a weak excuse to keep hiding, and you want to spread that mealy-mouthed, eyerolling poof attitude to well-intentioned people.
Fire away with the next line, the one about 'Tommycunts', or whatever cringeworthy name you'll use, not caring about Savile etc. - that's a ripe old chestnut.

I won't deny it's significantly worse in London, but for the rest of the country the situation is better and improving.
A simple search shows the decrease in crime rate

Attached: 5738d660.png (910x707, 24K)

>be me
>call the constables
>heavy accented english
>be pushed to the top of the qeue immediately
>they arrive 2 minutes later for a "face-to-face service" still sweating heavily because they thougt one of their precious muslims is in distress
>jokes on them, i'm just german
Haha, imagine the look on their dumb, smelly, ugly, british faces.

Just because something isn't happening to you at this exact moment doesn't mean it isn't happening elsewhere or won't happen to you at some point. What are you a fucking child? To not understand this is pure idiocy, but you're probably just copeposting like you cunts always do

>without actually having presented evidence
Literally posted evidence

There's other cities with problems too, apparently Birmingham is the next caliphate according to a friend of mine who lives there, but the more rual and less urban areas are still white

Remember Brits, your police are your enemies along with the invading Muslims and Somalians. Make sure you have something like a hammer in case an officer tries to start shit so you can bash their brains in and of course break their bones.

Yes because one case shows rising ubiquity

But this does happen here - a few of the syrians we brought over have already been arrested for it. What's your point, nigel, that muslims don't rape anybody? Fucking hell you cunts are annoying

>The west takes your degenerate example.
Then why aren't your police shooting shitskins on sight?

Calm down
My point is i too can make baseless claims and act like one instance is a generalisation

Yeah, it's incorrect, unfortunately. London was fairly normal a few decades ago. There were wogs, of course, but nothing like now.

No

How are you guys not outraged about this? Your government just openly said it will no longer put the safety of its native citizens first, which is the government's primary job. It instead is prioritizing the safety of foreigners, which is a smoking gun to indicate who "your" government really serves and is beholden to.
At this point you guys need to put it all on the line and fight to get your country because your window of opportunity to do so appears to be quickly evaporating.

Attached: its about to go down.png (668x415, 799K)

>things on the whole are getting slightly better
>therefore it's impossible for a few specific issues to worsen

Attached: 1458263137137.jpg (438x518, 41K)

Thank you for your useless conjecture

I got a SMALL HOLDING cUMBRIA AN LAKE WATER .. ETHAN WAS MY MATE

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (600x480, 66K)

>Your government just openly said it will no longer put the safety of its native citizens first
Could you link?

>crime rate

Break that crime rate down, will you?
In Germany, violent crime has increased, but the state is able to pretend otherwise by lumping it in with petty crimes, which have decreased.

>one instance

You must be taking the piss. It is still happening, half caste.

No fuck you. I'm sick of you cunts acting like nothing is happening in your country. Even burgers will admit the 56% thing if pressed - it is what it is. Even Swedes admit their problems on here. You are the only ones who consistently and aggressively deny the glaring issues right in front of your face. This is the exact same fucking reason why the muslims are able to rape your children with impunity - because you do this shit on a national, legal level! Fucking disgusting. Go fuck yourself nigel, I'm sick of your timidity and lies

Attached: 1459393091476.jpg (618x618, 72K)

In the OP. Why are you defending this? You are part of the problem.

cUMBRIA i SAID AN THE ESCAPE COUNTRY ALL ABOUT.. AN gOT A LAKE PROP ./. AN YOU.. nmASTY .. !!!! we can stop that ..

I am outraged about it, but nothing can be done when so many people in this country think like this eunuch

Would you like homicide rate?
It does indicate a more serious case, but on the whole it is starting to decrease

Attached: murder_rate_crime_death_penalty_facts.jpg (480x345, 17K)

This. Mincers are disgusting.
Even 'real issue' gimp has fucked off seeing that he can't continue without humiliating himself, but little Neville keeps on going.

You people are so weak and brainwashed.

How is that the government?

>up to 2008

Come on, Neville, you can do better.

There are a million ways to manipulate a statistic like that. It's worthless until you know how they counted the offences or which they left out.

>How is that the government?
It's the police, you fucking cuck.

lol rip

W O W guise! You hear that, crime goes down when you stop REPORTING IT. Thanks for this EXCELLENT insight, brit.

Attached: 1521193258038.jpg (600x763, 93K)

This i will concede
The rape rate has indeed increased, and i believe it is in part related to the influx of immigrants, however this immigration is under EU regulation.
Once the UK has left, immigration will have been reduced

Attached: _44818750_rape_squads_226.gif (226x225, 7K)

>Raccoon City
>coon City
Deepest lore.

Keep that state issued Koran close, mehemet.

C U C K E D

Feels good not being born a bong

>crime goes down when you stop REPORTING IT.
Proof

in the UK, literally every newspaper is a tabloid. wtf do you do at that point

also
>the absolute state of the UK

You’re acting like that didn’t happen in the US. You had Somali Muslims pimping out 13 year old white American kids over 3 states for years.
mprnews.org/story/2010/11/08/somali-prostitution-ring

Your police and FBI did nothing because they were scared of being called racist. Detectives who tried to mount an investigation were suspended on suspicion of racism. Two FBI special agents who tried to investigate the trafficking of minors across state lines were ordered to turn over all information and were then reassigned to a different state by order of a deputy director who just happened to have been appointed by one Barack Hussein Obama. We poor Europeans will never experience such freedom.

Attached: 1520636398412.png (1080x1920, 406K)

I mean the stop reporting part

>Once the UK has left, immigration will have been reduced
Which by all logic seems to imply that the rates will remain static when that happens. They are way too high.

>t. Mohamad Abdul Gotefookar Aham Zohard Fahkeeds the 3rd

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
>Being 56% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>40 million interracial marriages is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3+ billion per year to Israel is OK
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
>losing wars repeatedly to Third World countries is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton got a massive majority of votes is OK
>banning the American flag from schools because it upsets Mexican illegals is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>losing control of entire cities to BLM rioters is OK
>making it a crime to misgender someone is OK
>making it legal to give other people AIDS is OK
>jailing someone for 15 years for putting bacon in a mosque is OK
>destroying historic monuments because they hurt niggers' feeling is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Yes, lets appreciate and ponder on that for a while.

Attached: 1507329212813.png (722x683, 556K)

>YOU do something about it
You think Americans should go to 3rd world muslim shitholes like Canadistan and Bongistan and fix shit? What happened to "muh not the world police" eh?

I see the "spice" epidemic is really taking hold in the UK

Why are you subverting questions by pointing out other countries flaws?

>b-but we won... r-rule britannia !

bongs are a shame

In Germany? They'll learn from their teacher, right after naptime/the daily gangrape, that this was the time islam took Europe from the evil infidel whites who were violent and intolerant beyond measure.

History is written by the winners.

Not to be a dick but try reading posts before replying to them - I said that's how the bongs respond to these things. I want you to police America and nothing else

Butthurt. He should drop the memeflag if he wants to be taken seriously.

It's not a crime.... when it happens to a White person.

They say that they are "anti-racist" but what they really are is anti-White.

"Anti-racist" is a codeword for anti-White.

Americans are self-righteous, let them get their teeth sunk in and you'll never hear the end of it.

>He gets so butthurt that he throws on a meme flag and tries to turn this back on America
absolutely p a t h e t i c

Attached: 1484927282874.png (1012x1088, 552K)

What an intellectual response

Emergency services are provided by the state, which is run by the government. The policy of these entities are a reflection of the values and policies of the state, aka the government.

Lmao no it won't. It'll cut EU immigration and you'll have less poles, but they'll be replaced by commonwealth niggers

Do you sincerely believe brits never had guns? They were never as armed up as the US is now, no place ever has been, no MILITARY has as many guns as US citizens do and that includes our own which is the largest in history. But they used to have guns and much the same rights the US has now, including freedom of speech. Not even that long ago.

When the guns go, every other right follows.

Why would it remain static?

>The death penalty
Isn't that just Texas and like one other state?

>Americans are self-righteous, let them get their teeth sunk in and you'll never hear the end of it.
Better to be self-righteous than a slave.