Why did Trump's DOJ let Awan skate?

Why did Trump's DOJ let Awan skate?

>drain the swamp ;-)

Attached: file.png (1248x878, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Headsnipe011/status/1014187308319477761
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make sure the fish bite the hook deep before you reel in

Maybe because Awan is a small fry and he ratted out everyone?

Attached: 1527920083038.png (1436x1240, 1021K)

so why even prosecute him for some low level bank fraud charge?

probably to get information, just like how Harvey Weinstein is getting rape charges or some shit but he walked into the police station with some giant books. One of those books was about Elia Kazan a hollywood person who ratted out the commies.

Oh good, then we should expect some arrests, right? Or maybe it's in secret indictments for future military tribunals?

You know those indictments could be unsealed if Israel stopped trying to nuke the united states.

it's not Trump's DOJ, they don't work for the citizens either, they are beholden to the investors and that's why none of the child rapists and killers have been hung yet.
Every judge, attorney and member of the DOJ have to be killed before any justice is served

uh, huh. welp, when nothing happens i'm all for blaming israel. sounds like fun

>drain the swamp ;-)
God DAMMIT.

Attached: 1457630967039.jpg (247x223, 16K)

>oy vey trump can't do anything because israel is sooooo scary
fuck off kike

Trump has the ultimate bully pulpit but on the Awan issue he has been a weak little cuckboy
Awan better have turned state's witness or else it's embarrassing for Trump, desu

Sauce.

It's very hard for Trump that he made such bad choices for Secretaries of State and Justice. Especially Justice: even if he fired Sessions and took the political hit and risked real impeachment, there are so many indictments sealed right now that you could not possibly get a new Secretary up to speed faster than you can dealing with Sessions' obstruction and covering for the swamp. I expect that as soon as Trump has a deputy secretary, or assistant secretary of Justice who is fully up to speed and even halfway loyal, that Sessions will be fired (maybe after the midterms) and indictments will start to be unsealed and fast-tracked through some federal judges.

He's very very fortunate that he has a competent Secretary of Defense. It was probably the one thing saving his Presidency from the swamp over 2017 was that the US military was being used extremely effectively and that helped with our diplomacy, even with a retard in charge of the State Department.

As soon as the Mueller probe is wrapped up I expect Trump to use the DOJ to its fullest to root out as much corruption as he possibly can before 2024. He might even get it all.

The Government is just far too corrupt. Trump was a final fuck you to the system, but it's ultimately going to be nothing but a grand gesture. We've got 6 years at most before were faced with open borders, unlimited low skilled worker migration, and 600k minimum home prices.

In six years there won't even be any low skill jobs left, thanks to automation. Trucks will certainly be fully automated by that point, as will most fast food and other service jobs. Amazon should have perfected their warehouse robots by then, too, and even for high skilled jobs, Tesla will probably have fully automated their production lines and all the other auto companies will copy them.

The only low skill job NOT at risk will be waiters at restaurants, because the whole point is that you have some other human at your beck and call while you eat.

The only thing I can think of is Trump is allowing the corruption to continue in order to give the world proof how bad it really is and finally use the National Guard to arrest the DOJ, all the judges as well as the FBI and CIA. That's the civil war I'm looking forward to

In other words, "Okay, Mueller. I fucked up. I trusted you. But if you make this about me and ignore the sick-minded corrupt assholes that deserve the firing squad, I have RWDS's over the US ready to do /gods work."

he didn't rat anyone out, he walked in there with that book to let everyone know he wasn't going down alone. I expect he's going to jail if jello nigger went down, then Harvey is going down as well.

lol
this is just business as usual. someone stole that server and not a single democrat in Congress wants this investigation to continue. this is what corruption looks like. whatever games Awan was playing with the democrats (spending hundreds of thousands on shit that just went missing and got written off), none of it is ever going to come out. that's how these things work. if it were 1 or 2 people in Congress, maybe they do something. but it was 59 Senators and Congressmen/women involved, and those are just the ones we know about.

the real purpose of the DOJ/FBI in DC is to cover up for the elite when their petty cons spill out into the public sphere. They're never going to arrest anyone unless it's so bad they can't cover it up. Awan is getting away with it because there's no evidence left of any wrong doing. No server, no testimonies from the people involved. it's a dead end.

No one cares and america is an endless hell hole run by oligarchs

I think Sessions is doing exactly what he is supposed to be doing and we are being made to think he's not taking the steps needed. He did appoint Huber and you forget there's an entire sting going on that isn't readily apparent to all watchers.

twitter.com/Headsnipe011/status/1014187308319477761

looks like he's not off the hook yet for hacking crimes