How is there a demand for fentanyl?

How is there a demand for fentanyl?

>fentanyl 50 Times stronger than heroin
>carfentanyl 100 Times stronger than fentany
>ohmefentanyl 3 Times stronger than carfentanyl

Attached: B796A83D-1267-44A5-BDF5-07A5B94AF013.jpg (1667x1250, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Xc7DN-noAc
apa.org/monitor/2008/06/genes-addict.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly people who get addicted to drugs should just be given enough drugs to OD and contained somewhere until dead. Natural selection in action. Yes it sucks for the families of these degenerates but they should have raised their kids not to do drugs. In fact, lets just give them all of Colorado: free drugs and free treatment for anyone who wants it, but mainly keep them penned up where they're not bothering anyone.

niggers herd it was strong af shieeeeeeet

>They are putting this in everything on the streets. My brother died because of it.
self inflicted wound. no one gives a shit.

Attached: suicide_booth.jpg (800x450, 59K)

I'd rather not do it in Colorado, but I agree with the idea of carving out a fully funded reservation somewhere.

I think it's convenient because it's already full of weedniggers and Calfornia transplants. California has too much good weather to hand over to degenerates. How about Utah, to fuck over the Mormon heretics?

Because the more you use the more you need, most addicts die from relapse because they take the same amount they were taking 6 months ago not realizing their body lost that tolerance, or they OD as a result of dealers mixing fentanyl in the heroin and addicts who dont have a tolerance level high enough to handle it die
>But I still dont understand!
There are alcoholics who literally drink an entire bottle of liquor A DAY because they have such a high tolerance

What's wrong with people like you? I'll never know. Lack of empathy. You're going down the wrong path thinking like this. So many whites are dying all over America. People didn't do drugs like this back in the day. Something is going on. People I talk to on xbox live who I've known for a while tell me how bad drugs are where they live. How people they used to know are hooked. It's not like they are choosing to be this way. These people need help and rehabilitation centers are not providing it properly. Wait until someone you know or one of your friends dies from this. You won't even see it happening. Maybe you're an older man so that's why you think this way. (I'm still in my mid 20s)

There isn't. Dealers just put it in their stock because it's cheaper than other opiates

>Yes it sucks for the families of these degenerates but they should have raised their kids not to do drugs.
holy fuck, why hasn't anyone thought of this before?

You disgust me.

Attached: 1530135367364.jpg (525x469, 65K)

fatherless druggies without god

It's amazing how retarded some people are, everyone likes to pretend they never caved to peer pressure

>natural selection
>whites brainwashed into thinking doctors are always right
>get prescribed opioids by dentist
>get severely addicted
>living paycheck to paycheck because of the tax Jew
>starts using heroin for ease of access just to get through the work day
>1 speck of fentanyl
>sleepy time

There's really not. Its just shipped in from China and mixed by the cartels and druglords to save money. The stupid, inexperienced ones,or the one off deals have too much put in and kill off their customers.

drugs are for the weak. You can’t become addicted if you never try them.
I have no sympathy for heroine addicts. They willingly shot up heroine knowing full well of what will happen. Fuck them & all other crack heads

Oh and pic related

Attached: 10C98CA3-0F9A-4EAF-AB9A-FF50477FE13C.jpg (640x884, 58K)

You disgust me. You act so serious all the time and on Jow Forums of all places. You don't understand what's going on you're a fucking idiot. Replied with a small sentence and a shitty meme pic. Eat shit.

This, unironically

Gtfoh kid

Live longer and get real

Let the degenerates kill themselves

rekt, lel

Opium Wars: Part 2

We need to go back to China and put them in the stone age

What else do you expect from people who have only seen the world from their own point of view?

Its really hard to do drugs when the dosage is the size of a grain of sand.

What I don't understand is the desire for something that powerful. I smoke the herbal jew and have a few friends who got really into vaping ever more concentrated forms of it until it basically just looked like they were smoking meth, shit makes little sense to me as there's a certain point where you're just too high and it's no fun if you keep chasing that dragon.

Now that's a blast from the past. You think he still works there?

Attached: Fish.jpg (265x265, 14K)

Boo hoo hoo, not my fault your family has degenerates in it.

You're the only one who has a point: people who were prescribed opioids and got addicted. Guess what, you can stop taking opioids and get treatment for addiction. They should get free treatment and the doctors who were overprescribing (mostly shitskins and asians who had no business having an MD) should be fined or lashed, I don't really care either way.

When you are smuggling things up your ass, you are not averse to smuggling a 15,000 times smaller bag of it.

>How is there a demand for fentanyl?

it kills off degenerate druggies

Some people probably can't tolerate reality as much as you can.

you're miserable

get over yourself holy shit. Keep taking Jow Forums so serious it's rotting your fucking brain dipshit.

Let me tell you something, I never had the pleasure to meet by grandfather because he drank himself to death in California, and it had nothing to do with inaction from the part of the family.

Did you ever hear the phrase you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink? Probably wouldn't understand it even if you did.

bro how much do i fucking use again 2 grains or 3 grains or a pinch

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

That's literally the only point of view anyone has, you massive mong.

I had a friend sprain his back. Doctor prescribed ridiculous amounts of oxycodone and he ended up oding 3 years later off heroin. While I don't condone addicts big pharma and peddlers need the rope.

wow really

Attached: 1528402784095.gif (200x200, 1.82M)

All drugs should be legal.

I ain't even mad dude, I'm just putting out the only viable solution for the problem of drugs that respects everyone's rights. The people who want drugs should be able to have them, and the people who don't want druggies near them should be free from the scourge of druggies. The druggies who want to beat their addiction should be given that opportunity, but basically just confine all the druggies to their opium dens and keep them there.

The whole of the law shall be do what thou wilt. It's the age of Horus now, get used to it.

I’d agree if it wasn’t forced on soft targets via the medical industry.
If we were just talking about Burroughs type junkies, absolutely, let the problem solve itself.
But, dude, they’re getting everyone hooked when they get their wisdom teeth out or stub their toe.

There's not, people are od'ing from it because it's being cut with heroin.

I've tried oxycodone, literally just put me to sleep how can people enjoy this. Just make yourself a cup of warm milk/cocoa and go to sleep cunt LMAO

jesus christ.
that stuff is a few grains of salt...
think about how terribly weaponized shit like that can be...

we should start doing death penalties for people that sell drugs that are absolutly lethal..

it's not like a beer, or a weed, or any of the other common drugs..

it's a killer.
feels so good it'll kill u..

we need to wage war against this shit.
on all fronts.

>implying it's niggers doing fet

>big pharma and peddlers need the rope.
I agree dude.

I agree with you too.

Your grandfather had every damn right to drink himself to death. What, you think you should have the right to stop him from doing what he wants? Fuck off, tyrant. You probably weren't even a good grandson if he didn't want to get sober to hang out with you.

This is what happened to my family. These fucking Doctors are killing people. Also.. who is the largest demographic of people dying? Middle class whites overdosing, they get all the court fees and pull over the whites whos families have money that they've heard of doing drugs in small towns. They don't mess with the blacks though!

What about all the people who become alcoholics from a legal substance?

That would be a huge chunk of the country.

Yeah I was way too emotional in my posts. I apologize for the way I came off. This hits close to home for me. I want a solution not more people to die needlessly.

>Yes it sucks for the families of these degenerates but they should have raised their kids not to do drugs
What a novel thought faggot.

Drug addicts should be locked up in a 2x2 with only food and water, drug dealers should be executed on the streets.

Agree

>degenerate families allowing addictions
>what dude you mad someone is exercising their freedom to be an addict?
are you a real person?

Attached: 1522865854614.png (776x782, 1.2M)

I'll tell you this: it wasn't white doctors over-prescribing opioids. It was all indians and chinks. They had no business practicing medicine in this country but it was permitted because the AMA is a corrupt monopolistic organization and it should be forcibly disbanded. As for the peddlers, it's not hard to figure out who they are. Just go to the pharmacies and demand all their records of prescriptions, identify the peddlers, and hang them from lampposts. Not complicated.

Thats an even more depressing thought co spidering how much time I spend here. Maybe that's the difference after all.

>It's not like they are choosing to be this way
They literally are. My good friend and also my cousin died from an OD. Lots of people I know are into different kinds of drugs and I don't understand it. I grew up with these people and their life wasn't any harder than mine and yet I have no desire to do drugs. I've turned down free drugs hundreds of times, it's really not that hard. People are just dumb and weak and make excuses for being degenerate.

(((Pharmaceuticals))) should not have pushed anything this powerful,to be counterfeited abroad and put out on the street. To reduce litigation, Drug Companies are blaming the victims, honest doctors prescribing sensible doses of medication to patients..
Pic related. Actual numbers for 2018 are much worse for Fentanyl.

Attached: Slide2-1.jpg (720x540, 46K)

Shutup you Goddamned communists.

If you don't want to take it then fine, but what on Earth thinks that you have the right to dictate to others what chemicals they choose to consume in their own body?

I don't dictate that you can't eat meat or smoke tobacco, you can't dictate that I can't take mind altering hallucinogens.

>personal responsibility is nonexistent
>one's personal problems are the responsibility of one's family

They’re already starting to go after the doctors, and the drug companies.
Remember when Trump floated the idea of the death penalty for opium dealers who kill thousands of people? He was talking about “doctors”
He’s not fucking around dude.

The fact that people have gotten themselves and others killed taking hallucinogens means that there's every potential there than your actions can affect me.

Show me where I said any of this.

Functional alcoholics should simply have their driving privileges revoked and be allowed to do what they want, as long as they're not bothering anyone. As soon as they start bothering people with public drunkenness, ship them off to the land of free alcohol and drugs until they get treatment and stop being a nuisance.

I'm saying that your family should shun them if they're a degenerate addict and keep them away from impressionable children. You know, how it was done for centuries before leftists infiltrated the media and schools and normalized drug abuse.

It comes in from China and Canada. It’s used to cut heroin for profit and some people straight up need it because they shoot bags of heroin all day. And I agree, you choose to intravenously consume heroin you should be left to die.

>your actions can affect me

My actions will affect you, are yours will affect me.

>natural selection
>natural

are you fucking retarded?

Same happens here, majority of the white doctors follow the rules but most GPs are chinks and pajeets who read off symptoms and illnesses off a fucking medical program. They also over prescribe any medication especially painkillers because they get paid for doing so. People with mental health issues and thyroids are the biggest victims because they will get them hooked, easy money. For thyroid victims the pajeets and chinks will try to get them to destroy their thyroid with radioactive iodine so they are stuck for life taking artificial hormones.

>I want a solution not more people to die needlessly.
Unfortunately that is the solution: the people who want to die needlessly will do so, and everyone else will be spared witnessing it.

I supposed another solution would be genetic editing to remove the capacity for addiction in humans, as it clearly has some genetic component, but that will have to be the parents' choice for their children. Not a good short term solution.

>I'm saying that your family should shun them if they're a degenerate addict
There's a reason this kind of advice isn't given by actual professionals that work with drug addicts.

My action of taking a sip of water doesn't have an inherent possibility of people flying into a psychosis and doing something horrible to someone else.

Trump is defending the (((drug companies))) by blaming doctors and patients. Ironically, more people are dying because of all this misdirection to the "opiod epidemic" because it is Fentanyl that is killing people.

no civilian, illegal, or drug dealer should be running around with grains of salt in their pocket that can kill 100s of people upon contact.
people get manslaughter charges for lsd..
well.. they can get murder/homicide charges for fent. perfectly just.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Xc7DN-noAc

>I supposed another solution would be genetic editing to remove the capacity for addiction in humans
stop posting this inane nigger babble, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Attached: 1525354799478.png (550x375, 11K)

The fact that people have gotten themselves and others killed with firearms means that there's every potential there than your actions can affect me. Ban all guns.

>they’re getting everyone hooked when they get their wisdom teeth out or stub their toe.
I was just in the ER the other day and told them to fuck off when they tried to give me painkillers. If you're dying in excruciating pain then ok take it to make your transition easier like how they used morphine in Nam, but a lot of the people taking those pills know exactly what they're doing. I do think that it should be mandatory to warn people about the possibility of addiction before giving them certain pills though.

This. Addicts are a drain on society, much like obese people.

>we should start doing death penalties for people that sell drugs that are absolutly lethal..
why we save money on welfare

Except that an accident committed by person with an unaltered state of consciousnesses. The guy who took bath salts and ate that dude's face didn't do so accidentally. Jesus Chris dude, your logical reasoning is straight up poop-tier.

Yes, natural selection. Suicide is natural selection, even if the method is OD'ing on drugs rather than jumping off tall buildings.

I was agreeing with everything you said until you called them dumb and weak and degenerates.

Also, I'd like to tell a story about how my uncle got hooked on this stuff. He was driving home from his job one day and a black young man ran into his car with his bike. He's too nice and didn't know what was going on and didn't want problems so he felt bad enough to take the man to buy him a new bike. He was a functioning addict but only on pills and rationed himself. The man told him he knew where he could get something way better than pills and BAM.

>How is there a demand for fentanyl?

My lower back and hip went to shit and had it replaced. I was prescribed a fent patch and took six percocets on top of that.
Felt okay man for awhile. Now wearing a Butrans patch. Feels okay man.
Wish like fuck I didn't have to.

If you do not clean your taps very well, then there is every likelihood that at some point you will suffer a bacterial reaction which would cause undesirable behaviours to manifest.

Evidently, it is better for society that I sit at home taking hard drugs than it is for you to take sips of water.

apa.org/monitor/2008/06/genes-addict.aspx
This article is over 10 years old, retard. Get with the times.

clean your taps then

boo fucking hoo
how is shlomo going to tax the air that you breathe if you check out early?
somebody got ta pay fo all dees kids!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

>All 40 of the terrorists were killed,[2] and up to 204 hostages died during the siege, including nine foreigners, due to poisoning by the gas.[3] All but two of the hostages who died during the siege were killed by the toxic substance pumped into the theater to subdue the terrorists.[4][5] The identity of the gas was never disclosed, although it is believed by some to have been a fentanyl derivative, such as carfentanil.[6]

Smart people do research before doing drugs.
Smart people take pure drugs rather than street trash.
Also,
>implying all firearms deaths are accidents
Many are very much purposeful. People commit suicide on accident, and people murder on accident.

Don't take drugs at hockey games then

On purpose*

>the people taking those pills know exactly what they're doing.
This is exactly what the (((pharmaceuticals))) want you to think. IT'S NOT PAIN PILLS - the actual numbers are down - IT IS FENTANYL - and the drug companies are liable for it!

>think about how terribly weaponized shit like that can be...
see
deadly as fuck

Your uncle sounds like an idiot who trusted the word of a NIGGER about DRUGS. What part of that story is supposed to elicit sympathy, exactly?

I wish every fucking junkie overdosed, so many problems would be solved, and America would be far greater without the drug using underclass dragging us down.

Attached: 3C2FA326-E336-4C2D-9467-DD684970FB01.png (500x530, 62K)

Have a friend, something similiar happening. He has/d back problems, doctors gave him something, he's now hooked to crack. Young man, about 34 with a kid and now an ex-wife. Kinda sad for him.

Did they give you some HGH for your hip?

>At least half of a person's susceptibility to drug addiction can be linked to genetic factors
>half
do you read the shit you post? let's not even mention this page is unsourced and doesn't even have a full name attached to it with credentials.

right because nobody has ever taken drugs at home and left through the front door, right?

The gun shit is not comparable because we're talking about two completely different states of consciousness.

>california
Why the fuck did you feel it was necessary to mention my state in your post about not meeting your raging alcoholic of a grandfather?
Anyone that has ever met a raging alcoholic like your grandfather, knows that they do not ever want to be anywhere near one ever again.
Had your grandfather survived his initial alcohol addiction, only to relapse during the time you were getting to know him, you wouldve wished he either die off to be less of a burden on your family or that you were born into another family without any alcoholics.
Fuck alcohol
Fuck canada
And fuck you basteboi

No offense, but that story you told perfectly described someone dumb and weak. Take your bias away and look at what you said objectively. I loved the people I lost, but I won't let emotion cloud my judgment.

I don't want sympathy. Just saying what goes on in the real world, I'm to embarrassed to talk to anyone about this so it was kind of nice to post it here. I hate that motherfucker. It just shows how they are.

Why is everyone you know retarded and a drug addict?
>He has/d back problems,
>doctors gave him something,
THERE'S SOMETHING MISSING HERE
>he's now hooked to crack.

He's hooked on crack because he sought out crack and consumed enough of it to get addicted. You don't just "wind up addicted to crack", come on, you're not a nigger targeted by the CIA. You have to seek that shit out at personal risk of being caught up in a sting operation.

It wasn't necessary, it was just a mention that he was so far gone he chose to die in a completely different country as to not ruin my life. Only thing I know about him was he finally allowed himself to die when he knew the family name would live on.

Stfu, once those drugs are in their systems and they're walking the streets they're a harm to all and have no respect for property or others well being or right to feel safe. They're unpredictable and steal shit, break into homes and cause destruction every where they go.

That's where it crosses the line. They have no right.

Someone with a fair amount of money could facilitate this on their own and with some smarts, avoid getting caught

Attached: 1196215040850.jpg (1280x869, 135K)

>weaponized
If you see a faggot walking around with a fucking respirator and a fucking lead container you'd know to steer clear of him.
If hes retarded enough to weaponize something that will likely kill him whilst hes trying to kill someone, than he deserves to die like a pleb

Attached: 1513982495837.png (788x784, 189K)

Just bring back the death penalty for traffickers of heroin, fentanyl, carfentanyl, etc.

marijuana and psychedelics are basically fine.