Independence Day

In my previous thread a few months ago, I suggested I'd be working with the FBI on pic related if things went my way. Currently under review by congressional committee. I'll answer any questions you have, including about any of my previous threads if you were lucky enough to be there.

>General Contract Since 1990

Attached: 1501643196978.jpg (1920x1080, 625K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z5kCJgit9aw
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLi3aYLHAJl-wiCglmfKBitiHI20rn4Qo0
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Hec4CVdpqRA&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what does Brigham Young have to do with any of this?

nothing, just part of the shooter's profile

although there is an interesting coincidence between Mormon tactics during the Utah War and the tactics used by democrats currently.

was he a cia plant or was it something else

and whats the deal with the place in arkansas on pic rel

is it a coincidence clintons were from nearby?

which one are you referring to? the answer is no to both.

Dude you're a fucking Jew

was referring to paddock

OP is literally George Webb

not a coincidence, but the clintons came first, the others rode the wave

Attached: 1509767931609.jpg (2071x1258, 1.56M)

what is the significance of the place in arkansas tho? and did the mormons know? the masons obv know something about it

the clintons were locked in place via the lower left section of the image before clinton ever took office in 1992. think drugs. all of them are chained to eachother.

the lower left image should answer your question

so are they all part of "deep state cartel" or something? or are you talking more like mkultra type drugs

is it the bridge specifically or is it the bridge+the mason picture?

deep state cartel. emphasis on the word cartel rather than deep state. mkultra is mostly bullshit

What congressional committee?
General contractor is pretty broad, specifically what part of FBI do you work for?
Why were paddocks brothers CP charges dropped?
Who were the women in his room?
Any truth to Q theories on Saudi involvement?

so people are basically buying these positions of power?

freemasonry is all about bridge building. i'm not here for a freemasonry tutorial, so you'll have to do your own research.

ok was just wondering if it was connected to the mason pic, gotcha

Attached: C56B571C-CE70-4DD2-B219-CEA52F8F6B39.png (1334x750, 1.95M)

Attached: 22C767DF-FD49-436E-A6AF-69FC527AFEB5.png (1334x750, 1.65M)

Attached: 710D6529-2D06-4BA6-9683-A52A975F6EC5.png (1334x750, 1.37M)

Attached: 4EFA3CF3-E855-4643-B6DD-C9B6B2F20BAE.png (1334x750, 298K)

Attached: CA42E7D1-0AED-4E00-B8EB-6A78F15F6196.png (1334x750, 260K)

the one that is reviewing me. if you understand bridges, then I suppose it's already concluded.

I am not an employee, I am a general.

I'll know that if my request is approved.

I'll know that if my request is approved.

If mormons are secretly Saudi Arabian, I'd support the theory.

so is it the jews or the masons or both

youtu.be/z5kCJgit9aw

bad masons. there are good ones.

reviewing the video now.. did you have a question?

Are these good guys or bad guys? Pic related

Attached: 80C4431E-7CAD-4073-8B52-3B0FDAE9839F.png (1334x750, 259K)

albert pike being a bad one right?

i saw a vid once of alex jones doing the lions paw handshake i think. know anything about his legitimacy? i know its a bit off topic but im jsut curious

i don't see any muzzle flashes, but they seem pretty suspect all dressed in black

How many baddies total? youtube.com/playlist?list=PLi3aYLHAJl-wiCglmfKBitiHI20rn4Qo0

what about the shriners?

albert pike was the guy who divided American History into two halves. 1776-1871 and 1871-present. It was taught this way for nearly a century in Universities. 1871 was chosen as a halfway point because it's the year Brigham Young died.

damn i definitely need to dig into this mormon side a bit more. thanks for the info so far

not going through all of those, sorry.

Does this cartel have any connections to the Nazi International? Where the nazi remnants were scattered about through the military industrial complex. IG Farben/Deautsch Bank/Bayer/Duponts/Bushes/Bell Aircraft/CIA etc?

also, does it seem like to you/do you know if q is legit at all?

is julian assange still around?

No shit you said you were general contractor , you still are contracted with specific division of FBI

Wait so you’re saying this was Mormons?

And wtf is the bridge connection supposed to mean

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Attached: 1499565135308.jpg (1805x1204, 1.14M)

the elite members are friendlier to East Germany than Nazi's.

Attached: 1512633555001.png (1033x649, 504K)

Attached: 1525728314454.jpg (2031x4783, 3.64M)

Attached: 1509611535195.png (1249x4302, 2.79M)

my contract was signed directly with the President of the Unites States, his Vice President, and his Secretary of Defense.

i don't know Q, and won't speculate

Is that a second secret roadway

wait, hiram was the name of the first of the assasins right?

hyram young was joseph smiths dad or grandpa right? interesting. anyone have links pertaining to this area of knowledge or things that i should search?

secrecy is the nature of bridges and bridgebuilding.

Can you give a bullet synopsis of what the fuck?

nevermind i conflated brgham young with joseph smith his family lol nvm

Where is that bridge located

So you went from being general contractor for FBI to contracted directly with Trump, Pence and Mattis, yet you’re waiting to act and get info from a congressional committee?

You know trump can declassify and give any info he wants. Why the delay with Congress?

I thought this was LARP to begin with, you don’t even know how our government works...

Attached: gettyimages-525444153.jpg (1200x800, 869K)

what tools are they using to complete the bridge? are they using drugs to hyperactivate their kundalini in laymans terms?

I was contracted directly with George H.W. Bush, V.P. Quayle, and Defense Secretary Richard Cheney. Since my contract was signed in 1990. As it says in my name.

Pleasure to speak with you Mr. Prince.

Was a larger “event prevented”?

What weapon is this officer talking about in pic? Drone?

Attached: 60AF5946-B199-4221-B4FB-8970098C845F.png (1125x2436, 2.65M)

you don't understand bridges, and this isn't a tutorial.

well fuck you too nigger i thought they were supposed to be buildign bridges to other realms or some shit my bad wont waste anymore of your precious Jow Forums time

Einstein-Rosen Bridge?

you wouldn't answer many of the good questions anyway.

is assange alive?
alex jones an agent provacateur?
give us something juicy

What was purpose or scope of original contract?

I’d heard gateways existed in Iraq. Is this what you’re alluding to about bridges?

i'll answer questions that don't involve beating a dead horse or belong on /x/ I'll also answer you truthfully.

I don't know anything about Assange.

Alex Jones started out being really upset about David Khoresh. That's essentially who he is. He doesn't like the government because of that one thing, and everything that he produces comes from that.

have a starburst?

The Elite Do not care about you or your own. They Despise you and your morals and values. This Entity wont rest until you are indoctrinated into DEGENERACY and dressing your kids up as FagZombies.
>The Vamperic Bloodlines WANT Pedo-LGBT levels of disgust.
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y

This is the weapon to defeat their madness. A recalibration of the code of values in this Nation and The World.
>we need to band together
Christians, Vikings, White-Pagans, Warriors of Light. We Must Defeat this bloodline of Satan
and wake up the masses

youtube.com/watch?v=Hec4CVdpqRA&t

Attached: 1529661275735.jpg (659x989, 221K)

I was a witness to a crime where the Federal Government and the State in which I reside had concurrent and conflicting jurisdiction. I was chosen as a Federal Witness. It sounds simple, but it became incredibly complicated, and remains so. That is why you don't read anything about the murder of The Supreme Leader of Iran.

We have enough larpers fagging up the board without you. People who point to Freemasonry to obfuscate zionism, are definitely full of shit. Zionists and Talmudic jews are unequivocally and historically present, by name, by position in every node that has destroyed the United States since 1890, at the latest.

Even if you were in exec government and not a FLARP, you'd still be underserving the american public by not doing enough by any means to expose the truth and take aggressive action, to the 10th magnitude.

We dont need politicians, we need constitutional patriots who will make the grass grow.

You are a turd.

you are the least pleasant person in this thread. do you have a question?

What about the murder of justice Scalia?

Federal witnesses are not signed on a general contractor basis.What are you on about?

Also not familiar with federal and state government having conflicting jurisdiction over any legal topic.

thank you for your answer i appreciate it. to be fair, you did post a picture of a wormhole or something when the guy asked you about the bridge. and for a guy who has apparently done some bad research, maybe you could see how i got conflated so im just explaining why i bitched out for a sec.

they apparently are if it involves the murder of the leader of a foreign country. also it wasn't for witness protection.. it was essentially a territorial marker so the State Government had to fuck off.

was the florida school shooting a genuine school shooting or are some of these anons onto something when they say a big school shooting/event happens when some documents are unsealed or there is big news?

HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT Q?!?!?!?

Attached: Q ANON!!.gif (1125x726, 137K)

don't know honestly if it was a murder or not. if it was, it was for nothing and Scalia is laughing at his killers right now.

>working with the FBI aka the armed wing of the DNC to investigate the FBI covering up the real motive behind the massacre of Trump supporters in Las Vegas

Yeah nah, nice LARP.

Attached: Robert ''Pajama Pussyman'' Mueller wearing comfy Hillary Onesie.jpg (600x599, 112K)

oh, so a saudi leader died in vegas?

please elaborate.

Federal government can tell the state government to fuck off anytime it wants, ESPECIALLY if it involves foreign actors/affairs, since that is under the specific purview of the federal government under Articles I, II, and III of the Constitution.

So you're saying you witnesses Iranian Supreme Leader murdered, and I'm guessing in Utah since you keep going on about state governments involved and have alluded to Mormons

At this risk of sounding rude and derogatory, this sounds more like a schitzo theory, than anything credible.

Why the fuck would the state government be interested in the murder of a foreign leader?

I'm not in Trump's inner circle.

Yes, are you going to fix this utter, subversive contronymic clusterfuck they are trying to pass off as a constitutional republic? Or do you want people like me to step up to bat?

>Pleasantry?

Sorry, I left my bag of pleasantries in Al Anbar with the Americans that died for the US to become less-constitutional by the day

This guy is saying thats why he was contracted to be a federal witness (you don't contract federal witnesses, that makes 0 sense) back in '90. Idk why hes mentioning Paddock when his credentials apparently go back to H.W. Bush

if it is possible, they will be sharing their information with me. I won't be working "WITH" them. It'll be more the other way around, IF it is even approved or possible. Which it may not be.

Attached: Velociraptor trump squad.jpg (1649x824, 703K)

oh i thought it might have had to do with apparently some saudis being in vegas the night of the shooting.

thanks for your reply tho

So why would there be a legal dispute between federal government and the state over the death of Khomeini?
Did someone kill him without permission or something?

you're right, it can! and since we're a constitutional republic EVERY SINGLE THING the government does is based on CONTRACT. trillions of pieces of paper make up the machinery of our government.

you should look up contractualism. and if you think any state government will do a single thing the Feds say without being forced to by their oaths to uphold the constitution (respecting contracts) then you are just plain silly.

I've used lethal force to defend myself from bad actors more than once.

instead of reading about the murder of Khomeini, this article was printed less than a month after his death. Democrats published a hit piece. Total War.

Attached: wtpage1edit2000w.jpg (2000x1200, 623K)

This lurker says thanks. If you’re real you had better watch your back, and if not find a more productive hobby.

you're welcome. I've been watching my back since the last time I woke up in the Ocean off the coast of Baja California.

post timestamp with some sort of paraphernalia

or larp

Do you need something from us? Why risk your ass posting on Jow Forums? Can we help in any way?

nope.

don't need anything but thanks for the thought. not really risking my ass.. everyone high up knows me already.. never signed an NDA.. i'm good.

Well, youre going to need more than AR70-1, starched ACUs and over exaggerated lumbar posture to remedy the subversion of the republic.

If you really are a general, you'd do more good to the republic going down to Arroyo, calling a meeting with the entire board of Rand or MITRE, then executing them all in broad daylight rather than going on with free mason red herrings.

Arent you aware that masons are subservient and compartmentalized in their duties under the foreign-led zionists?

Ok, I wish I had some good questions for you. I will continue lurking. Godspeed

Attached: 9ED25BDD-EFEB-42D3-826A-E0E53FE7FFE4.png (750x1334, 1.38M)

Ok, I'll bite

If the Sauids and the Mossad were in LV that night, at that hotel and with those people, why would they stage such an obvious false flag to cover their tracks?
Even if it was some kind of gun run or something, there would't be a reason to do something like that.
What kind of bridge are you building and why is that important?