More bad PR for Starbucks

Barista humiliates a poor kid with a stutter. These are really just piling on the coffee giant's image.

foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/07/03/starbucks-customer-accuses-barista-mocking-his-stutter-writing-rude-name-on-coffee-cup-label.html

Attached: 1530635250742.png (931x524, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9xNhcvZ6UI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you can't laugh at yourself you're gonna have a bad time

Starbucks is attacked because they show weakness. Never apologize.

who cares

Who would have expected great bants like that from a Starbucks employee?

This is why the left can't meme. If they could make their memes accurate, without trying to come off as preachy dogma, maybe they could be funny.

Sssam

>tfw have a very embarrassing stutter which is why i keep to myself and go out of my way to avoid conversations with people

Attached: 1494626970007.jpg (900x973, 204K)

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=q9xNhcvZ6UI

Fag

Your autism manifested these quads, so in the end it was worth it.

The left is super insecure. Just think of the “snowflake” insult. It really hurt them so bad they had the mental reaction of a child and repeated “No, you’re the snowflake.”

That's kinda cute desu. This offended by everything culture in the US is really fucking cancerous.

WOMP WOMP

i do

Attached: 🙄.png (126x93, 323)

WTF I love Starcucks now

My son stuttered for a few days while learning to talk, it was terrifying.

T-T-T-Today junior!

Attached: notarat.jpg (604x604, 37K)

I fixed mine by "speaking like a robot"

Basically, speak each syllabul of a word as 1 "beat"(like music beat) for a couple days and itll fix itzelf. My mom is a speech and language pathologist and told me this. Stuttering is a rhythm of speech problem. You are thinking of words faster than you can say them.

your mom is sucking dicks faster than they can cum

Especially if your a snake.

Attached: IMG_0654.gif (245x360, 2.43M)

>some minimum wage fag makes fun of customer

it wont be the end of starbucks, they will just hire the dime a dozen failures off the street to fill the position.

We do, newfag. We absolutely do. They deserve everything that is coming to them. We already scored victory with the nigger coupon and unlimited homeless shelter operations.

Sh-sh-sh-shuddup!

Attached: 1D416584-05FA-4F0C-BD64-ED886BEE21E0.gif (600x502, 37K)

savage

That... does...nt eve....en....make....sense....re....tard!

I absolutely hate Starbucks. Don't go to Salmiya tomorrow you gay loving Filipinos.

Based barista.
Earns Starbucks $5 worth of my patronage in my humble opinion.

i like you user, keep it up

Fuck off kike.

f-f-f-faggot
ch-ch-ch-checked

>tfw i had a stuttering problem and even today it will rarely occur

Yep, first thing all real mean learn to do.

you even stutter your digits

Attached: eminem.jpg (523x445, 20K)

I guess that empathy training didn't work.

Attached: J ACCUSE.jpg (490x367, 35K)

Then why hasn't Trump learned yet?

I'm glad that PC shithole is getting fucked over.

Attached: 1529443479698.jpg (720x1252, 143K)

While this is fucking hilarious, the employee should expect to get fffff-fired.

K-k-k-Kevin

Looks like sam got a sick style point rank

>llllawsuit

>those angelic stuttering quads

Attached: 1491719160002.jpg (398x354, 243K)

I do as well. Also checked.

Attached: CHAIKA.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

He's too busy laughing at liberals

This. I used to talk way too fast to where I would tripping over myself just trying to finish a word while in my head I'm already halfway through the next sentence. I ended up either stuttering or brute forcing through it in an unintelligble slurred mess. I fixed that shit back in middle school by just slowing the fuck down through conscious effort. I sometimes feel like I'm speaking so slowly that I should be in a retirement home with a shit pan, but apparently it sounds fine to other people. Regardless it's better than the alternative.

Attached: 1528658728719.gif (220x190, 1.66M)

Haha

Attached: when-you-send-a-good-joke-on-messenger-32064089.png (500x1391, 311K)

EYE
BROW
WAR
FARE

Checked.
Unironically same here man. Not sure what to say, do the exercises and progressive desensitization (work up to cold calling people). Personally I think stuttering is an evolved reaction to social defeat, so train hard in cool shit (sports etc) and try to fuck women. For what it's worth, every job I have had, there was one or more guys with a speech issue who hired me. At my current STEM job, like half of the engineers have a stutter (but most hide it successfully so normies wouldn't notice though the tells are obvious to someone who's been there). Life goes on.

Attached: 831.jpg (890x876, 66K)

Attached: 1526104094217.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

kek

Attached: 1529562366703.gif (347x244, 3.56M)

FPBP

what anime is this from

skyrim

Attached: 1526100024757.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

Boko no Souls

KEK. How much you want to bet it was a negress barista?

I do this shit man, gotta slow it the fuck down

Attached: 1530470840353.jpg (1013x570, 57K)

why don't we all apply for summer jobs at Jewbux and further destroy the company's image with incidents such as this.

Kuh kuh kill yourself

>summer job
How should I get the time for that? By quitting the job I have right now? Here is a better flag for you.

Yah, if you do the robot thing for a day or so youll get the rhythm down, then you can go back to speaking at a normal speed. Use the rhythm to your advantage...the robot thing do at home tho because it is more awkward than stuttering. Its an exercise, not the end goal!

m-m-me

Attached: 1.png (1774x1296, 1.5M)

It's like everyone has become jews now. They are bored, narcissistic from social media and act neurotic af. They all desperatly want to be a victim.

The left invented the term “snowflake.” They thought they were complimenting themselves. Their own behavior turned it into a slur.

please show me instances of rightists making fun of themselves thru memes

Murdoch murdoch

s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sssevens

Pretty sure the term "special snowflake" isn't new and always had a negative, mocking connotation.

Most memes might not specifically target the right for their beliefs, but a lot of memes will often include some subsection of any group you can think of.

Attached: 1524376226489.jpg (640x640, 173K)

Attached: 1529445596435.jpg (272x272, 19K)

m8 we constantly do this, since years. We laughed at ourselves with the fat neckbeard meme.

The left used “snowflake” first, saying that everyone is unique and special. They thought they had come up with a real winner.

>Order starbucks using app
>make name whatever the fuck you want
>try to claim starbucks made that name instead

Whatcha doin rabbi?

what the hell do you think Deus Vult is

Yes, it was the left that used it first.
It was supposed to be a good thing.

Saw one recently that depicted ourselves in a room with pissbottles and cumrags from which grew mushrooms.

It was a term used in tumblr for acceptance, turned to mockery by Jow Forums. Now progressives also use it for mockery.

Yep. I remember when participation trophies were invented, "special snowflake" was an endearing term, as everyone is different and beautiful and they would put microscopic pictures up of slowflakes to show how every one of them are different and beautiful. It was the late 80s early 90s. They now bring the T-ball (not keeping a score and everyone is a winner) mentality through college. It's also why they stopped separating the retarded kids in schools like they used to. Now there are full blown shit smearing retards being taught alongside regular kids. If you didn't know they used to do that and didn't know you had retards in your classroom, then you are probably the shit smearing retard of your classmates.

“Snowflake” dates from before the world wide web.

I believe it started on those inspirational posters that teachers used to hang up on their corkboards. Like the one with the kittens "Hang in there".

So now do we make coupons for people with disabilities, (ahem, excuse me, I mean "differently abled") drop them around various inner city sheltered workshops, and fill Starbucks up with niggertards?

I dunno, if I had a stutter and some nigger at Starbucks tried to joke about it with me, I'd play the act and trying to get her fired because lol. As an employee you represent your boss, so if the boss is okay making fun of disabled people, the world oughta know.

seriously, you have to be a bigger faggot to defend starbucks. They're the worst

No no, thats a message, for Sam to join the US Secret Service.

Come on, get with the delusions.

Underrated.

It's derogatory use is what I'm referring to

Find a speech pathologist and ask about a device called "speecheasy". I'm only responding because you stuttered out so many repeating 7s.
That device will help you be less retarded though.

I graduated HS in 09 and the kids who were literally retarded were not in any regular classes. But i heard a dude who graduated last year say they WERE included in some of his. I did not believe him at the time.

This is the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day desu :3

I JUST BOUGHT 15K WORTH OF STOCK TODAY ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW????

>"I'm correct because I think I'm funny"

and the left bases values on emotion

It's funny.
My name is SSSAM

He may very well laugh at him self, but this is a case of him being a cause of laughter for someone else.

This nigger got stuttering 7s kek

>Stuttering the end of your post number

This. I'm a sperg and while it was extremely unpleasant growing up I eventually learned how to behave in public and everything's aight now.

ch-ch-ch-checked

Next shutdown training. Never go full retard. Sean Penn went full retard and look what happened.

I'm on a 30 day ban on kikebook for posting that

Holy fuck you nerds are too soft these days. It was a lighthearted jab. If you think THAT'S bullying, you'd better thank the Lord you didn't go to high school with me. I'd have made you kill yourself.