Fact check: Trump says his border wall is under construction. It's not

Fact check: Trump says his border wall is under construction. It's not.

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1014253962659278848

Attached: Capture.png (577x685, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/06/02/trumps-border-wall-breaks-ground-in-san-diego/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>NBC
And thats a good thing!

k.. keep me posted

Fact check: NBC is fake news.

Attached: 7EBC39B5-14A3-4DC8-9B7C-E7B79C457A4A.jpg (344x619, 41K)

>workers build from 9-5
>write article after 5pm
>???
>profit

>249 comments
>most threads on Jow Forums alone get 300+
It must be sad being a fringe news website.

Gas the Jews.

Attached: 741319339409.jpg (2030x3240, 3.08M)

Attached: 1518237489446.jpg (1287x1691, 501K)

For once NBC is correct.
It really isn't. Do any amount of research and you will find out yourself.
Find one photo of this "new wall" being under construction. You can't.

Q predicted this.

You guys are idiots for believing that snake oil salesmen Trump. He said what you wanted to hear and you room IQ temperature fucks believed him.

It's not really Trump's fault. The house and the senate are refusing to approve funding for it.
On the other hand, this was one of his biggest promises so he ought to try a lot harder.

Attached: trump-border-walls-04-ap-jc-180313_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 58K)

PRO TIP: HE LIED YOU RETARDS

Filling in a few holes isn't the 1000+ miles thats needed. Trump could have brought in the army and built it as part of a national emergency, on day 1. But he didn't. And he won't. He lied but what else isn't new?

> There is no wall
> North Korea is still building nukes
> Hilary Clinton is still free
> American Business are suffering from Tariffs
> Trump loves Israel
> America is falling behind in cyber security

Could he? Who would pay for the construction?

Why won't he just order the US army to build it?

It doesn't cost anything if the US army is doing the building or the US army using funds & resources to build it does not require any approval?

Who you think is paying for the tiny bit they're doing now? Its not Mexico. Army Core of Engineers could have been brought in at any time under his order to build it no questions asked as part of military spending, especially after we just gave them another 800b.

>New sections of wall are being built in high traffic areas
>But it's not TRUMP'S wall
>It's a different wall

It was obviously never going to be mexico directly (maybe through some treaty). Not that anyone cares about that anyway as long as it's built.
What was the estimate for the whole thing? 30b? A drop in the ocean. I really don't understand why the senate and house cucks (both left & right) are so determined to leave the border wide open.

That's the plan, it'll be deemed a national security interest and unlimited funds will be available via the military budget. Wall built by reserves & military contractors, ez pz

What the fuck is he waiting for? He's never going to win second term if he totally breaks his greatest promise.

kek

fuck media kikes

>What the fuck is he waiting for?
I think he's been setting up to win the midterms, and get more trump sympathetic congressmen.

He probably thinks he doesn't have enough time before midterms to get anything approved, so just have to wait till the new batch of idiots comes in to get it done.

>New sections of wall are being built in high traffic areas
nypost.com/2018/06/02/trumps-border-wall-breaks-ground-in-san-diego/

It's building, but obviously it's not the Great Trump Wall of America as of yet.

Find one pic of said "new wall" I dare you.

Besides.... trump is a showman. The wall really has to be the final act, and climax of his first term.

>nypost.com/2018/06/02/trumps-border-wall-breaks-ground-in-san-diego/

Yeah that's the same shitty old wall the US had for decades. Don't be naive.

Attached: border-wall-mexico-us-_490b7f5b3a8042b05d64466931cbda9a.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (1500x1000, 249K)

Any other questions?

Attached: border-wall-construction-santa-teresa-2.jpg (1024x597, 157K)

>It will replace a long stretch of 8-to-10-foot-high metal fencing that was built in the 1990s out of scrap metal and repurposed steel plates. Rusted and wobbly in places, the old wall has been no match for drug smugglers and human traffickers.

Alright, you're just a shitposter.

>it just got built, but it's old
>very old

Yes. Where is the new wall?

888D Chess retard

THIS is the new wall. It's at least twice the size of that little toothpick fence they're rennovating right now.

Attached: rtx3hvzb.jpg (2000x1000, 269K)

honestly he had one fucking job

It's right there, gook. I'm sure it's hard for you to see it with your slant eyes.

Rust like that can easily form in a weeks time.

See retard

Very likely. I get a ton of ads on jewtube about the wall and how manchin is a giant cunt. Its a useful talking point. Trump is using it to get some rhinos removes and any dems. Its a strong topic he wants on his side during the elections. If he where to solve this, all the rhinos would try to take credit during the election. As of now, they are seen as opposition.

>fix current infrastructure while planning the colossal undertaking of building a new wall over the next decade
Rome wasn't build in a day, as they say

Attached: walls_work.jpg (1200x1200, 648K)

Protesters will swarm building sites, that's why he's been talking about Space Force - the wall is being built in space, and will be orbitally dropped into place.

Lol! Wow, retard. That picture you are pointing me to is a demonstration of the possible wall constructions and not the actual wall itslef.

Are you retarded? The wall is being built under the plan of that initial wall prototype being shown in that photo.

it's not, trump cumgargler

SEETHING
KYS JEWSHILL

Attached: 446rymoo51711.jpg (633x822, 93K)

Nbc is right. I hate when he says he's building the wall he knows it's not true but there's not much he can do right now. He's gonna see how the midterms go and if he doesn't get the votes he needs for the funding, he'll declare it a matter of national security and have the military build HIS wall, not this glorified fence. Also, he's gonna fore Mueller and maybe Sessions after midterms. Just gotta hold out and not rock the boat too much til then.