Teaching my son about (((them)))

When should i start talking to my son about the jews? I gave him a coloring book with Nazi uniforms (pic related) so he can get familiarized while still having fun, as he is still young and i want him to enjoy this stage of his life. But when should i start redpilling him?

Attached: 20180703_233110.jpg (4128x3096, 3.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/
imgur.com/a/z5bswKz
youtu.be/W8tKac-3b3U
youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM
youtube.com/watch?v=XYjqBqrZVTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

what the fuck is wrong you, wait till he's older and can actually understand. This is just going to make him an outcast among the normies.

just steer him away from leftist trash, don't brainwash him with something he can't even understand yet

I haven't gone full 1488 on him just yet, because he wouldn't understand, but when is the right time? 15? 18?

wtf dad I hate jews now

ask /soc/ faggot

legitimately kill yourself if this is real

This seems like a good idea, just steering him clear, but i feel it isn't enough.
You kill yourself juden.

>coloring book
>not drawing your own battles from fantasy
>not getting caught by (((teacher))) and get parents called on
>not getting picked up by parents because hate crime and laughing with parents while driving home
I miss living in Germany as a kid, before the sand people came.

Attached: B97AC31D-30FD-415C-BC1D-6D86FDBA5788.jpg (1200x798, 270K)

you can't redpill a kid. it has no brains yet and his friends will say you are a lunatic. everyone has to learn for themself. better be a strong father for him without degenerate shit. he will mimic you and when the time comes, he will see it himself. don't push too hard, else he will get the opposite just because he hates you for it. then you have a trans fag as a son and will kys. so be patient and let him make his way with you as a lead, without pushing him too far in too little time

Historically
Accurate
Video
Games

Too bad their not mainstream.
My kid plays Fortnite, so I play with him, but I constantly repeat that we play to win. We wear camo and blend in, not bright red basketball American street wear.

Thanks for the advice bro. I am really conscious of the fact that if i push too far it will backfire, that's why i haven't gone on a full rant with him about all the degeneracy in the world. I don't want to be over bearing, but eventually i will drop every redpill on him, probably in 10 years or so.
I wish they were more mainstream too.

Seems like good times. My teachers caught me too but just gave me a slap on the wrist and made me apologize to a jewish classmate.

If you push it on him in the wrong way he might pull the old switcheroo when he gets to his teen rebellion days. I think you can set him up to be averse to jews. Think of all the old cartoon and movie villains that look and act jewish without actually being confirmed. The villain from the old smurfs comes to mind. Dracula represents a good trope to inspire fear of jewish behaviour as well.
But definitely foster a historical interest in the world wars and the concepts of european warfare. The jews try to make us hate our past combatants as they hate all of the people that wronged them. This is completely foreign from how Europeans conduct honourable warfare. Europeans never harboured deep resentment against their enemies after they were defeated. Hitler allowed the English to retreat over the channel. Patton showed mercy on the German enemy that he conquered. The French didn't wish to annihilate Germans due to occupation as Eisenhower wished under jewish pressure. My own grandfather who fought in North Africa against the Germans had German friends after the war. Build up his spirit.

thats the right way. tell him your opinions when he asks. and tell him why. don't push and don't get over angry when he does things you see as degenerate now. best thing would be to repeat your father. because you are now where you are, because he did it somehow right in the end. leave degenerate boomer shit aside and keep only the good things what you had in your childhood. be a strong father with strong values

when he brings up jewish propaganda, then you tell him about it. you don't wanna force it down his throat or it will turn him off the ideas and turn him degenerate.

imgur.com/a/z5bswKz

you should teach your son good principles and ethics which will serve him well. not glorifying a failed state which will set him up for failure. youre a shitty father and a faggot op

amen brother

Tell him to watch FoX news

youtu.be/W8tKac-3b3U

This, just make sure you don't shove redpills down his throat when he's like 8 or something.

>This is just going to make him an outcast among the normies.

Or worse, rebel and be the biggest kike shill of all time, like pretty much the kids of every nazi, WN and stormfag ever.

Attached: Don Black cuck son.png (1469x1003, 448K)

>But definitely foster a historical interest in the world wars and the concepts of european warfare
This is what my father did with me, thanks for the advice i will keep it in mind.
> don't get over angry when he does things you see as degenerate
I think this is the key, i must not get angry. I never get angry with him when he does degeneracy stuff, i get mad with the jews because its their doing.
I agree with you 100%
Of course i teach my son good principles and ethics but he also should know about our past and stuggles. Fuck you too faggot.
His still young to watch news, and when he gets older he decides what news to watch.

Yeah of course, i just made him color some drawings so he gets interested and familiarized, i didn't go full 88.

Be careful or he might one day run away to invade Poland

This would be even worse than him telling me he is a tranny.
KEK

Exactly. So don't push it, keep your power level in check and let your kid figure things out himself.

Attached: CODREANU STRUGGLE.png (850x400, 122K)

This is unironically so fucking dumb

Attached: 1530658737499.jpg (448x545, 75K)

I won't push it. But as a father i feel its my obligation to steer him towards it, and not just let him figure it out, as he may wander into degeneracy and it would take too long.

Was the coloring book to much for the kid? I feel it is harmless, please advice. And at what age would you talk with your kids about it?

This better be bait
If it isn’t I think you should consider necking yourself OP, trying to indoctrinate your son into nazi worship is very poor parenting, let him have his childhood free of the burden of your bitterness

This

Also let him learn on his own like everyone else on this board has.

Beat around the bush as the tears come throw a comment here and there. Guide him but don't show him. And when highschool hits tell him more. Just don't one day go full greatest story never told on him. Tell him minute by minute not the whole 6 hours instantly

too late, I say 11-13, when he's primed for peak edginess

Years*

I'm not trying to indoctrinate him, im just teaching him about our past and of course i want him to have a happy and cheerful childhood. As a white person its just the stuff he must learn about, not yet but eventually and i want to be there for him to teach him and guide him on the right path.
Why? I'm his father, i can teach him.
Thanks! this is great advice.
Maybe he can become a kekistani?

If you are Christian have him read the Bible (ESV is good). That is a very mainstream way to introduce the bad behavior of nearly all the Jews, so when you show that that bad behavior has extended to the modern day, he won't be surprised.

There’s always time for a redpilling, mate!

Listen user as a new adult i can remember what it was like as a kid, if you want him redpilled you have to start slow. Take him to church, show him how valuable tradition is. Make sure he knows to fact check things, information is out there! also make sure he knows the strength of a father. The best thing about my dad is that no matter how much we disagree he still respects me and will discuss issues with me regardless of topic.

underated

Start a Vlog about it. KEK wills it via post ID

>This is just going to make him an outcast among the normies.

But teachers are kvetching that all the kids are Nazis.
Its inevitable at this point that the young whites are going to be racially aware because they live in a diverse society and shit skins treat them badly.

Push too hard that he'll shoot up a church?

I was never really into the whole Christianity stuff before, but when he was born, i decided we as a family should be more involved with our local church because its a good place for my child to grow and learn traditional values. Thank you both for the great advice.
This really made me think... You are right, maybe i am rushing it.
Not really, just turn his back on our struggle.

Kids color in books regardless of what the lines draw. Be concerned more over whether or not he can keep the crayon between the lines. There is no repill to drop at the moment, just being a dad. My kids figured it out on their own, granted with some help, when your child is old enough just show him a few jewish memes. No shit they work. My daughter looks them up and shows new ones to me every Sunday, it's our new thing. Make it a joke to them, jokes are funny and when in the wrong situation it can be played off as such.

as I suggested before only counter when he brings it up and give him reasons then let him reason it out for himself. For example "dad this kid at school identifies as a alien sex robot, so I want to identify as a women" you could counter it with " well son, those people are mentally ill and the only reason they stopped classing them as mentally ill is because of jewish lobbyists who want to crash our culture into the ground, you may feel thid way right now, but as a used to be kid this feeling will fade. It's nothing but social pressure you have to want to conform to the normal, but what these people are is not normal, hope you understand son and love you".

Cringe

Bedtime children Bible stories for me.
>crucifixion time
>it was the jews
>the jews still hate Jesus and everything he stands for
>they hate love, compassion, and family unity outside of their own
>they own all media, which is why you see so much tv and movie which tries to make family life look bad
It was pretty easy with my kids

Attached: 3836F03E-2BBD-47EE-9851-699604A9F8B5.jpg (640x480, 45K)

in there teens, around 13-16 which is a good time for them as it's when they start reasoning things out.

Thanks for what you wrote, its really reassuring. I think my fear is that he won't figure it out on his own and i should intervene to help him out. Memes might be a good idea, i didnt even think about it. Thanks.
That might be too complex of a reason for him to understand and i don't want to be the typical dad that says: "Well son, you can't identify as a alien sex robot because i say so!" I need to bring it down to his level of understanding.
How do you tell your kids to keep their power level low? Do they understand that they shouldnt talk about it at school and why?
Al though i appreciate every one commenting and giving me great advice, this is what i was looking for, thanks. I agree, 15 years old seems about right.

this is what I mean when I say don't force it this guy is just indoctrinating and not letting the kid actually get red pilled on the issues through reason but become a parrot to repeat what he was told instead actually making up his own mind and knowing about the issues on there own accord, making them worthless to our cause.

Dude, she was like 4. Play the long game. She sees obvious kikery in television now so she turns it off on her own now. She’s 8 and sees that our family is full of love and godly virtue, unlike what tv displays of a family.

she may act as such, but does she know and can say in her own words what she knows? she does it because your an authority figure, not because she actually believes it, which is why you tell her when it is brought up or shown and not just constantly forcing it down there throat which they will then reject later in life in there rebellious state in there teens. It's simple psychology here, which is why I tell people, DON'T FORCE IT.

Oh and BTW about religion you don't have to make him a certain one just tell him that such thing gives order and structure. It makes you work hard and be thankful for what you are have and will have. Another thing teach him why traditional stuff matters and that 100 billion people look down apon him. Not to pressure him but to guide him and used as a spiritual connection throughout history

Steer him away from Globohomo entertainment. Drive him through black neighborhoods a few times. Slowly red pill him over time

Attached: 1530058766320.jpg (656x807, 73K)

Again, make it a joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM

youtube.com/watch?v=XYjqBqrZVTY

My 10yo and 13yo are at grandmas tonight, other wise they could toss me links left and right.

100% agreed, this is good.

13 is a good age.

The Bible is a really good place to start, whether you believe in Jesus as the son of God or not. Jesus, John, and Paul are pretty clear on what failures the Jews were and on their MOs.

Attached: Jesus.png (1053x613, 943K)

be sure to tell your son he is the degenerate son of nazi degenerates.

>My kid plays Fortnite
You already failed as a parent.

Im not a very spiritual person but i've always instilled in him christian values because i believe its a very positive experience.
The problem with (((entretainment))) is that if its popular at school he will probably want to watch it and i don't want to tell him that he shouldnt or ostracize him from his group. BTW the driving through black neighborhoods is a good idea, remainds me of Sopranos.
I think 13 might be a bit too soon, but it all depends on the maturity and not just age, so 13 might work out.
I'm not really a christian so i didnt read him the bible, but i might just read it with him so i can explain concepts and make it fun.
>Telling children they are degenerate
Only a liberal faggot or a jew would suggest something like this.

>Only a liberal faggot or a jew would suggest something like this
Both you are your children are subhuman trash.

>a nigger calling other's subhuman

hehe.

Attached: 15e978870deb48f1a0c64fe6e665e8fa73cabd8d292267d3037a449772ba4646.jpg (1297x1772, 221K)

bait