>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb
>Idlib May 31
i.imgur.com/NtvK9dj.jpg

Devs July 3
>Daraa; SAA captures Al-Mseifraa as it continues to make advances in the region
>Tigers are attempting to reach Nassib Crossing in Daraa, attempt to storm Al-Taybah but facing heavy Southern Front resistance
>Idlib; RuAf targets TIP militants with heavy airstrikes in Jisr Al-Shughour District, focusing on the Turkish border crossing
>Idlib cont; Strikes are likely retaliation for attempted drone attack on Hmeymim airbase which was repelled by RF last night
>Hama; Hurras al-Deen attacks SAA positions in Tell Bazam near Souran, claim killing and injuring a dozen SAA troops
>Al-Hasakah; SDF sends in large amount of troops for 3rd and final phase of op against IS, claim capturing 100+ km since beginning of op
>Iraq; Joint op between USAF/Peshmerga allegedly kills ISIS' chief finance/logistics officer in Mt Qarachogh area
>Iraq begins manual recount of votes from parliamentary election
>Yemen; KSA coalition jet bombs another wedding in Saada, killing 8, mostly women & children
>Iranian genl claims Israel is "making the clouds entering into Iran barren" & that Israel is stealing their clouds & snow, which is reason for drought

Previous

Attached: 1wcg5g.jpg (512x500, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wer_fEh0_30
archive.is/oRTsQ
twitter.com/AlinejadMasih/status/1011315446375645184
youtube.com/watch?v=3H6amDbAwlY
youtube.com/watch?v=EqbOk3yNBWQ
bild.de/politik/ausland/bild-international/lucas-bild-international-56198936.bild.html
sana.sy/ru/?p=136679
archive.is/8tU3O
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.sana.sy/ru/?p=136679&edit-text=
archive.is/jXcbr
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3836690/ISIS-fighters-allowed-flee-Mosul-retreat-Syria-agreement-claims-Russia.html
archive.is/lLtbH
nytimes.com/2017/09/15/world/middleeast/syria-isis-convoy-us.html
archive.is/XdzVy
taskandpurpose.com/raqqa-isis-fighters-secret-deal/
archive.is/d962u
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-raqqa/u-s-backed-sdf-to-let-syrian-islamic-state-fighters-leave-raqqa-idUSKBN1CJ04R
archive.is/JJY0W
zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-24/ben-rhodes-admits-obama-armed-jihadists-syria-bombshell-interview
archive.li/ncC0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you for the fresh bread!

Attached: 1522879473938.jpg (1023x682, 139K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Wer_fEh0_30

Attached: -.jpg (1080x1350, 94K)

np lad

Attached: photo_2017-11-13_16-42-32.jpg (678x674, 87K)

>so many american flags
DEATH TO KURDS

Attached: kurds btfo.png (873x1080, 922K)

Attached: 1514952349620.gif (360x300, 1.69M)

Is this pic accurate?

Attached: 1523741009480.png (434x386, 211K)

What did the Kurds ever do to you?

Meanwhile in Portland

Attached: ICE protest.jpg (1280x960, 181K)

Attached: Antifa bmp.png (519x595, 302K)

They deserve nothing but the gas

Attached: C-USjC5XgAAKdvf.jpg (1172x558, 168K)

Become a vassal state for Israel and a tool for America to divide Syria

Attached: antifaYPGYPJSDF.png (2000x1500, 886K)

I'm actually asking this unironically.

Generally speaking I like president Trump and support him but I think he's being a complete and utter retard in Syria and support the Iranian bloc in the middle east

Attached: DFfxCxTXYAAEyuL.jpg (1200x675, 178K)

Wtf I hate Kurds now.

Based k*rd destroyers FUCK ERD*GAN
>t. mongolian turk

So you don't buy those (((Iranian protests))) either?

archive.is/oRTsQ

In all honesty I believe the protests are legitimate. Their economy is in shambles and hyperinflation has made their currency worth less than monopoly money. That and there are water shortages in some of their southwestern cities like Khorramshahr. The people have legitimate concerns and I'm pretty sure the protests are organic, I'd be pissed too if I had no water and my money literally wasn't worth the paper it was printed on. However, their economic crash that caused this was largely caused by the withdrawl from the nuclear deal, so basically we crashed their economy on purpose to cause these protests to pop up.

That being said although the people protesting have legitimate grievances, I don't think regime change will do anything good, as it never works out well in the middle east

That makes sense. Also, see here
twitter.com/AlinejadMasih/status/1011315446375645184

>lgbt extremists
I never thought I'd see the day
>times of israel
>oy vey
I would, if these protests don't happen every year and is actually in the millions like in 79 instead of the thousands it is every year... which gets shut down every time it gets out of hand.
This isn't the Shah bruh, he left. This is going to be a fight that the people aren't going to win against a militarized force.
And I don't think anyone is going to invade Iran since they'll have countless of missiles aimed at them from dozens of different mountain ranges.
Regime change, is yet another propaganda story that seems to be helpful at this time of year to offset some negative Zionist media attention they got.

>their economy is in shambles and hyperinflation has made their currency worth less than monopoly money
hyperinflation has little to do with anything in this situation, since from my picture, they've been in way, way worst situations.
It seems to be nothing but a shock to their economy when they wanted to stop using USD in their trades, but their own people didn't follow suit... along with the US forcing all foreign business to stop working with Iran.. it's a bit of pressure but I don't think it's going to force the people to change their government because of the pressure brought by US...
You are talking about a nation (full of youth) that is fully aware of the British and American actions with regards to assassinations and regime change.. I know the world doesn't give them slack, but that's because they cite Times of Israel like that mutt

Attached: iran_inflation.jpg (935x470, 61K)

This is basically what I was wondering. The last thing these people need is destabilization.

4th of July means dead mutts

Attached: amerifat_get_shot_like_every_other_amerilard.gif (240x180, 1.12M)

>I never thought I'd see the day
They exist

Attached: photo_2017-07-24_17-19-46.jpg (849x1200, 185K)

Attached: DhHxb4cXUAcxkkB.jpg (1200x213, 35K)

Attached: DhHu7lSXkAEWzp9.jpg (1200x337, 50K)

Inshallah

Makes sense. The twitter you posted was from a pro-regime change person, since the VOA is essentially Iranians in the US talking shit about the government in Iran ever since they left it.
what the fuck
lol that casual walk by the Iraqi
>russia best country
>bomb everyone out of world

We really need a World War

Intelligentsia is a shame of nation.
Rev up those gulags.
Or gas chambers, i dont give a fuck.

Attached: 15303876669830.png (552x800, 117K)

pretty comfy episode

Gas Chambers works for me

>TQILA
youtube.com/watch?v=3H6amDbAwlY

Attached: R-3298056-1501427990-9930.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 132K)

ALMOST JANNAH

GREATER SYRIA, JABAL AL-DRUZE RANGES, EUPHRATES RIVER

COUNTRY IS OLD THERE, OLDER THAN THE HEEBS, YOUNGER THAN DAMASCUS, BLOWING LIKE A DESERT BREEZE

LEVANT ROADS

TAKE ME HOME

TO THE PLACE I BELONG

GREATER SYRIA

ARAB MOMMA

LEVANT ROADS

TAKE ME HOME

Attached: syria_landscape_1_by_emk424-d3bosiu.jpg (900x501, 70K)

/sg/ is ded

Attached: Checked.jpg (999x999, 103K)

Attached: dead_terrorist3.jpg (1247x847, 530K)

>click verify until none left
DEATH TO JEWGLE
DEATH TO JEWCAPTCHA

If that comes up use the skip button until it gives you a less retarded captcha

>harun detected

wow, you did something to piss off the jewgle AI, looks likes you committed some wrongthink and the jewgle AI overlord doesn't like it
i would have thought that they had you fully controlled by now and you would be unable to possibly commit the unforgivable sin of wrongthink

SOUTHFRONT JUST RELEASED:
The Houthis and War in Yemen

youtube.com/watch?v=EqbOk3yNBWQ

sweet, been waiting for this

Attached: Houthi M1 Garand.jpg (940x627, 77K)

based

Is he for real? Thinking we're in civilizational decline now makes you alt-right?

Attached: what the FUCK.png (581x539, 358K)

Where does /sg/ stand on the droning of Anwar al-Awlaki?

Y'all aren't going to side with AQ just because it was Obama who ordered the hit?

Attached: obama sperm.png (510x532, 455K)

The article in question:
bild.de/politik/ausland/bild-international/lucas-bild-international-56198936.bild.html

He was the author of the AQ's Inspire magazine and was killed to censor it. The quality dropped off because no one else in AQ had the same English language skills.

nope, it gives the same shit for a while then blocks me out altogether because it thinks refreshing too much means I'm a bot, and not that their piece of shit botnet isn't a piece of fucking trash

inb4 we must censor and ban ((( ))) because ((( ))) feelings are hurt, same shit all over again

Attached: 1509331969707.gif (500x281, 469K)

>Assad and Russia single-handedly defeated ISIS
When is this meme going to die?

>Error: You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA. Please try again.
fucking how

Exactly. Iran doesn't get enough recognition.

When Jared Kushner's PR firm goes bankrupt.

USA did the brunt of the work

Based Rojava. I love Kurds even more.

Arab/Iranian/Turkish hatred of Kurds is utterly retarded and I hope they never stop setting off IEDs on you until you let them free.

It won't so long as Russia continues to exist. So forever.

If by brunt of the work you mean bombing Syrian army in coordination with ISIS, yes.

>the retarded leaf namefag is back

Attached: leaf wuz cianigger.jpg (986x600, 332K)

...you're implying Kushner is backing a pro-Assad narrative?

lol

Reports of US airlifting ISIS commanders.
sana.sy/ru/?p=136679
archive.is/8tU3O
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.sana.sy/ru/?p=136679&edit-text=
archive.is/jXcbr

How Mosul and Raqqa “Fell” or How ISIS walked
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3836690/ISIS-fighters-allowed-flee-Mosul-retreat-Syria-agreement-claims-Russia.html
archive.is/lLtbH
nytimes.com/2017/09/15/world/middleeast/syria-isis-convoy-us.html
archive.is/XdzVy
taskandpurpose.com/raqqa-isis-fighters-secret-deal/
archive.is/d962u
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-raqqa/u-s-backed-sdf-to-let-syrian-islamic-state-fighters-leave-raqqa-idUSKBN1CJ04R
archive.is/JJY0W

Obama advisor acknowledges arming Jihadists in Syria.
zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-24/ben-rhodes-admits-obama-armed-jihadists-syria-bombshell-interview
archive.li/ncC0I

Attached: Laughing.jpg (628x640, 45K)

kek

Attached: giphy.gif (500x372, 1.88M)

Nvm I misread the post I replied to.

>lapping up RT propaganda
good goy

Mosul and Rojava were liberated thanks to America

Attached: putin jew.jpg (635x847, 122K)

Oh yes indeed

The US and its allies did the vast majority of the work to destroy ISIS. This is not a debatable fact, it's just a fact. Insisting otherwise just exposes you as a mindless Kremlin shill.

Attached: zioburger.png (574x601, 226K)

>citing SANA
Jesus Christ you could not be a more obvious moron if you tried.

Honestly it was contributions from Syria, Iran, Russia, USA and Iraq which all together amounted to their strategic defeat.

It is just that everyone in the conflict has their own goals and the destruction of ISIS has now been sidelined by other goals especially in Syria ever since ISIS stopped being a strategic threat.

USA for example doesn't like Syria and will quite willingly bomb Syrian targets if they go against their goals or even approach "de-escalation zones" like Al-Tanf, along with trying to contain Iran.

Attached: 1530478836930.png (500x522, 153K)

>newfag indian afpha is back

Attached: 1445103777470.jpg (800x612, 110K)

>unironically citing syrian state news
yeah, what incentive would they have to lie about their enemies? fucking retard traitor

Attached: aviary-image-1530603075309.jpg (1080x1080, 529K)

We watched US bomb Deirezzoir in real time.

>Mosul and Rojava were liberated
No, they were given to kurish terrorists.

>newfag
You can insult me all you want, but don't spread lies.

Attached: cheers.jpg (520x437, 146K)

Also contributions from Lebanon by Hezbollah.

Due to there being so many actors in the conflict, other conflicts aside from defeating ISIS are also prevalent.

All facts are debatable. If they cannot survive scrutiny then they aren't worthy of that distinction.

>using ad homs
Jesus Christ you could not be a more obvious moron if you tried.

Attached: A Leaf.jpg (944x670, 65K)

>supporting wars for Israel.
fucking retard traitor

Attached: Israel and Syrian Rebels.png (1384x1224, 669K)

>Kurds vs Assad
Of the two, Kurds are better. So yeah, liberation.

The US only bombed the Axis in DeZ twice while they've bombed ISIS around the clock every day. So spare me your conspiracy theory.

Attached: bombsaway.png (386x386, 110K)

>muh proooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofs

Attached: where's proofs.png (872x576, 260K)

No news station run by a dictatorial government can be trusted, because there is literally no way, and no incentive to, encourage objectivity.

>cia thinks he isn't a turbo newfag
Lmao

Attached: a leaf.jpg (612x506, 58K)

>We watched US bomb Deirezzoir in real time.
And the next day the Syrians bombed an aid convoy in Aleppo for revenge. Or was that fake news too?

>unironically shilling for shitskins
just as bad desu

I prefer the term "America Lite".

Attached: afuckingleaf.jpg (540x540, 42K)

>No news station run by kikes can be trusted

Attached: kike media.jpg (4131x3240, 3.34M)

If being a newfag isn't defined by time investment then it doesn't mean anything anymore, you might as well just call people faggots or retards or any other insult instead.

>shitskins
m8 have you seen one (1) k*rd in your entire life?

Attached: inbred k*rds.png (1608x1200, 2.01M)

shoo shoo roach
I thought y'all hated assad anyway
you're not an ince cuck, are you?

>CNN is full of shit therefore a dictator's private news outlet is telling the truth
Or, you know, it could be possible that NEITHER tell the truth.

But that would destroy the black vs white, us vs them shit you've got going on because you're a petty tribalist.

*looks at calendar*
>it's 4th of july
Happy day of Indepence, Brazil 2.0!

Attached: America_is_white[1].jpg (1024x753, 80K)

>roaches talking shit about inbreeding
kek

Attached: koksal baba snap.gif (200x360, 3.96M)

Alhumdulillah

Attached: moscow islam prayer.jpg (700x465, 127K)

newfag is a mentality, like eternal september
it doesn't matter how long you've been here if you still act like a fresh off the boat summerfag

Show me the white man in this picture.

Attached: KSA MAGA and Israel.png (1418x536, 145K)

you're the left 1 right?

>you're not an ince cuck, are you?
voted meral+iyi elhamdilullah, only because ötüken birliği wasn't on the ballot

hey man mind your words köksal baba is of prime circassian pedigree

Attached: WE WUZ ALLAH.png (444x312, 172K)

>strawman
>cuz everyone who doesn't buy into the "assad dindu nuffin" narrative is a t_d retard

Well, admittedly, I'm not a classic Jow Forumsack so perhaps I don't fit the 'type' you're looking for around here.

Nevertheless, since /sg/ is the only place I get called a newfag I have to assume it's not really that I'm a newfag but that I refuse to side with Assad that brings on the hate.

Attached: goodlittlestormtroopers.png (713x656, 203K)

>el amercANO starts shitposting
Thread status: No Hope

Attached: 1511993064626.jpg (641x641, 73K)

Takbir!

Attached: Allahu akbar.jpg (800x450, 54K)