Are people on pol legit retarded

do people here actually think Q is real

Attached: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/greatawakening
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q is that you??

You sick cuck.

Attached: 1530505389185.png (800x400, 15K)

if it took you this long to realize Jow Forums is retarded then you're right at home here

also, Jow Forums is always right

>people are legit retarded
you were almost there but ya blew it

For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'Jow Forums was right again'

Attached: 1508114423485.jpg (1200x1200, 180K)

This isn't InfinityChan, retard.

Attached: GayDick.jpg (259x400, 25K)

I"m still neutral on Q. Just seems to good to be true.

If you wanna see Qtard HQ, it's here reddit.com/r/greatawakening

They shadowbanned me long time ago for bring up all the things that didn't add up.

Tonight he was caught posting screenshots from a 2016 abc video proving he's a LARP, but the boomers now say he's trolling. They're literally retarded

Attached: 1517426357190.png (600x320, 101K)

No no, it's real. Because every insider who wants to leak, instead of just leaking and wanting people to believe him, he just writes with cryptic three word horoscope like sentences and posts cropped, skewed and watermarked photos for "proof". Totally normal. Not a larp.

Attached: 308dca9b86f36577db42c07c635e4a83752cd3492dd17ea7abde581dbe96e51a.png (229x220, 3K)

shills never try to explain the proofs, and if they do they use absurd mental gymnastics to explain them away as non proofs. anyone who takes the time to view the proofs always end up coming to the conclusion that its real, or it might be real but would like to wait for criminals to start hanging before they really believe.

Attached: deal made.png (600x800, 217K)

Attached: Chain of command.jpg (634x589, 87K)

Attached: flood is coming.png (1227x884, 581K)

Attached: June ETA.png (1500x1389, 506K)

Attached: NO NAME.jpg (749x1222, 224K)

Attached: Protect.png (1200x630, 67K)

how odd that trump would point directly at someone wearing a Q shirt

Attached: Q confirmed 2.png (1147x841, 785K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html

Attached: Q LDR.jpg (1200x544, 89K)

Q is some schizophrenic

Q posted this before the MSM decided to start pushing a civil war narrative

Attached: riots being planned.jpg (1362x652, 214K)

Attached: Sidley.png (900x450, 263K)

Isn't it obvious that this board is 95% retards

Attached: 1528687211926.jpg (480x324, 29K)

Attached: stay the course.png (600x800, 153K)

Attached: the 4 booms.jpg (1125x1786, 989K)

Attached: unusuall hand gesture.webm (568x320, 1.17M)

wow thanks for contributing to the conversation instead of just saying a thing

You're in the wrong place. Q is from another chan, and is twitter/reddit normie fad. Q is just meme-fuel here.

No. And Trump probably knows about this larp by now. And he is probably laughing his ass off.

Mostly ignored Q until now but I think I like this "great awakening" meme.

It's like plausible deniability. The more seriously the larp is taken the more justified it would be for a real insider to try to make it look more like a larp so it doesn't attract the wrong kind of attention, the structure of the meme means it won't die no matter what. You can either use it or sperg out about it.

no problem autist

Q is a person. but thats about it. his whole bit was co opted by the FBI. the Q app just glow in the dark cia niggers fucking around for the benefit of the NSA. its not that Q had bad concepts its that he expects everything to happen over night and has tards in alphabet agencies shilling for him non stop

so as a result any one who wants to believe would be constantly disappointed with all his revelations that turn into non events. i would argue only geezers think he is right since they are scared of a few gun shots in the night. for every one else the change is minimal and what he describes would be more significant

so the transition to meaningless fortune teller crap which is vague with no remote sychronicity even is pathetic and mostly driven by G men. i mean im not saying i drop hits of what will be but that nigger dont own a crystal ball is all im saying

Q predicted this

> We found the boomer

Attached: 1517195912987.jpg (526x568, 46K)

If Q was a larp and trump knew about it he would have obliterated it with a quick tweet long ago, many Q user bill boards are popping up now as well as more and more people showing up to trump rallies with Q gear on, millions of people know about this and countless amounts of time and resources have been put into this. were even starting to see high influence people advocating for Q, its safe to say that its about a 2% chance now that trump doesnt know about this, and as i said he is not the kind of person to let something like this continue on if it wasnt legit.

How do you know it's 1 person and not just multiple people making shit up as it goes?

Q is roger stone

oh heres some proof that this is happening btw

Attached: DhNi-aeUcAANwnd.jpg (540x720, 39K)

There are some fools that fall for the shills and bots. There are some people that still think Alex Jones is the real deal.

Unfortunately, a lot of "truthers" turn out to be shills. Sometimes it just takes a while to figure it out, like with Jordan Peterson.

People that can be trusted in my eyes are:
James Corbett (corbettreport)
Alan Watt (cuttingthroughthematrix.com)
Truthstream Media (Melissa and her hubby)

and that's probably it? There are some that seem sincere, but have less credibility due to spouting "crazy" or fanatical stuff. Richie from Boston or Miles Mathis for example.

The whole thing started with a retarded LARP that Muller was our guy and he has going to drain the swamp.

Qtards are on that other site that looks similar to this one

>are people on pol legit retard
well when every other post is: It's Da JOOS FALT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.