Black man gets shot trying to stab white cop

A black man walks up to a diverse group of cops with several black officers and ignores them and goes straight after the white officer with a knife

youtube.com/watch?v=R7sDdrjm3m0

>but why are white cops jumpy around ghetto blacks?

Attached: klsdjfklajslkfc.png (1600x900, 972K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4ZpyKSmgdE
youtube.com/watch?v=9fTaK2RDxNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If only cops didn't have guns or had better training, that black man wouldn't have been shot.

Another pig gets a reality check, probably gave that same guy a ticket earlier. He'll get what's coming to him.

>Cuffs the ape afterwards
Kek icing on the cake

>Bringing a knife to a gunfight

>Break the law get a ticket
>Instead of Manning up & paying ticket decide to just kill the cop
>Get ventilated
Yup that's definitely the proper and completely sane thing to do.

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE GUD BOY
Fucking niggers are animals who lack rationality.

Attached: 1497158645190.gif (550x563, 252K)

Wtf I think all niggers should be shot now

He didn’t even have a knife. The cop was so in the wrong and over reacted.

He took the room temperature challenge.

He had shit in his hand.

One less nigger.

Attached: 1508791952602.jpg (472x397, 33K)

Corrupt greedy little pigs pull people over all the time just to harass them and then extort money for their department. They are the pussy kid who got bullied at school, now given a gun and a powertrip. Bootlicking cucks love to fellate their cops so often, but me, I get my rocks off when piggy gets pricked. Teaches them a fucking lesson in manners.

Suicide by cop. Sad that the cop had to kill this nigger and now has people harassing him.

why no webm

god dammit OP. I don’t want to sign into YouTube to watch a nigger get shot. fuck this gay earth

Attached: image.jpg (632x420, 368K)

people would be drag racing every day without the cops, I sure as shit would, I defend anyone of any race doing their fucking job because that's how i'm sitting here using space age technology instead of rubbing two sticks together you sill cunt.
It just so happens that whites are more often cops and more often do their fucking job and I defend that not the corrupt fuckups who may or may not get punished

standard procedure

Where did you grow up? I have never had one bad interaction with an officer, in fact I've had several good ones.

Wahhhh the attempted murderer got shot waaah

do you even hooktube?

Shitcongo, IL. Cops around here are so fucking dirty, I don't give a fuck about them anymore. If they were to suddenly disappear, things here would be sorted within a week. Constant antagonizing piggies will get a taste of their medicine one way or another.

Man... why do black people do shit like this? Why would he willingly confront a police officer and following him as he is walking back while brandishing a knife?

What the fuck is wrong with din dus?

Attached: 1530033682265.png (680x585, 245K)

>t. excuse me sir, can I lick your boots and suck your cock? I just love a man in uniform!

Niggers are irrationally violent , its why they are so dangerous

Give that fucking porky a reality check, blue weenies don't own the street.

I agree also all religious people are pedos, all Asians small dicks, all blacks are criminals etc etc

Lol, do you live downtown? Because I live in the suburbs (still in Cook county) and every cop I have ever met was very helpful.

Sure, but he is also doing it in a country where the police don't hesitate to pull the trigger and are happy about it in most cases, despite the paperwork that follows afterwards.

The dindu for sure, would have known it would have taken him absolutely nowhere, and would have ended up dead.

The way the cop upholstered that weapon so quickly and swiftly, makes me think he had his hand on the top of the gun while talking at the beginning of the video with the other officers.

Attached: CExxn9rUMAAARnF.jpg (494x482, 24K)

Same reason all Muslims blow themselves up. Indoctrination comes in many forms, religion, gangster rap, tv, Jow Forums

NIggers literally cannot think rationally. They don't understand cause and effect and they don't even know of its existence.

better than going to jail, getting brutally raped/beaten and later dying of aids

u love coming to Jow Forums to get called a faggot don't u

Attached: 6EA69F55-12EF-4F0F-A2DC-20D8E42BF4ED.png (324x324, 112K)

Going to jail / prison is like a year 12 certification for these dindus, they are proud to brandish they did time.

Not anymore. Sticks living is where it's at, sadly no places for sticking pigs in the sticks.

that's just a cover up

Prison system is even worse than the streets, corrections officers are fucking animals. Denied virgin school shooters now given a baton and a right to lethal force. Fuck em

Whenever whites complain of racism show them this footage. Most will lie redpilled enough to realize that MSM is a huge fucking lie.

Are you a nigger, or look homeless? I think that's why cops hate you. Quit being such an overdramatic girl.

Whatever, at least I'm not a faggot who takes it up the ass from cops like you. Bootlicking cuck

That cop covered his ASP

any man would rather die than have his freedom taken away

>wake up
>see this
>mood lightens up

>siding with a nigger
you're gonna have to kill yourself as soon as possible bud

You forgot because Allah is a kangaroo fucker that goes "Allah Cuntbar"

nigger "gangsta" culture taught to them from a young age, cops=bad, white=bad, everything is free if you dont get caught, you did nothing wrong, if they weak then they die, we are slaves.
and the fact if any kid tries to do well for themselves (school) they are beaten down by their peers for trying to do better or "being white".
niggers and jews (media) are the problem, just look how they hate on black people that walk off the pity plantation.

Another monkey bites the dust

Good job boys

Attached: 1514343317359.png (600x800, 394K)

Nothing of value was lost.

Neither, white blue collar upbringing. I hate niggers, but hate cops even more. A nigger is like a dog, you can beat respect from it, whereas pigs universally always have something to prove. They are that pussy who always is looking for a fight to stroke his ego, but always loses when things come down to real fisticuffs

only criminals get it up the ass from the cops and other criminals when they get sent to the block dumb nigger

niggers are not very smart.

You are so sheltered. Let me guess, religious fundamental upbringing with little social interaction and a good amount of babying from mommy and daddy. I feel bad for you, you're probably still young and haven't experienced the real world yet. Prepared to get fucked.

Everyone look at this retarded nigger

edgy. you fucking degenerate. but you know that already. you're a fucking pussy loser who sits inside on a computer and wont do a goddamn thing but TALK SHIT. how does it feel to know you dont have the courage to back up the degenerate shit you say?

LOL he wanted to kill someone else but got killed instead lmao

Yeah I know, I hate these fucking mongrel subhumans. White people fear jail/prison because it makes them look bad or degenerate.

Premeditated insults from a nigger who’s thirsty for some violence.

>you're a fucking pussy loser who sits inside on a computer and wont do a goddamn thing but TALK SHIT
Projecting now, aren't we? I'm sorry things aren't turning out well for you.

Let me guess, whenever you see a helicopter outside you think the police are spying on you right? I don't understand how people like you even come about, there's loads of your kind on YouTube and they all seem to have far below average IQ like yourself.

>Trying to be a bad-ass cop-killer on a Taiwanese sowing needle enthusiast forum
>but slip up and use the word fisticuffs like a 1910 45 year old boxer

Attached: right.png (250x241, 72K)

just as i thought. NOT A FUCKING WORD denying what i just said you are. now live with it.

Premeditated defense from a faggot bootlicker who still lives with mommy and daddy. Might as well be a nigger, you're useless.

lmao of course, another defenseless black man gets shot by another white man. what the fuck is wrong with this country? that black guy had so much to live for and yet that pig is getting paid to shoot at black people.. fuck sake

> The options are bootlicking or attempted murder
Lol you gon get shot

This is why bringing a Knife to a gun fight is a bad idea

still adding Insult to injury, full of bullet holes and cuffed lol

why didn't he shoot him in the leg?

You want me to be a nigger and say fade? Sorry nigger, I know my father.

What would you have done differently if you were the cop?

youtube.com/watch?v=c4ZpyKSmgdE

easy targets

Attached: Cop Kites Nigger.webm (640x360, 1.34M)

I don't even need to say a word, you're a projecting little faggot who sucks boots for a living, and it's painfully obvious. You probably talk about killing niggers and gassing kikes like you're doing anything, but you're not. YOU are a pussy, dumbass. Eat shit.

Bent over for the fine ebony gentleman and his BBC is what he'd have done, I'm sure.

not a bad version of what the degenerate liberals will say. 6/10

Not be a cop. Simple as that.

it takes a full 150 milliseconds to move your hand that low and line up that shot. That's plenty of time for the knife to connect.

lol triggered your little pussy ass didnt i. live with it.

Nah, that's your job. Taking it up the ass from black pigs pretending to be a house nigger. does it make makes you feel like you've done your part, citizen?

Morque

Must be fun being nigger-tier trash. You don't have to lie about it.

Police are taught never shoot to injure or disarm, only shoot to kill.

youtube.com/watch?v=9fTaK2RDxNA

new jersey will forever be the dead nigger storage state

Funny, you don't even try to deny anything I said, what I called you. Typical dumb brainlet pig sucker.

Good. White lives matter. Back slime doesn't.

nigger are you sane?

You're non-white.

I wouldn't know anything about it, my dick sucking friend.

lol you are seething like a little bitch right now

You said weenie before. Don't tell me Dan still comes here?

I-is that a zombie?

So I guess you got cockblocked tonight since the based cop vented your buddy.

the video shows otherwise

White isn't just the color of your skin, it's the integrity you have to stand as an individual. Taking it up the ass from bitches in blue isn't white, standing up for yourself is. I have both of those traits, sadly you lack one. Might as well be a docile piece of shit nigger if you're ever gonna stand up for yourself.

That's not an effective way to stop someone, they can still come at you, plus it greatly increases the likelihood of a ricochet, endangering bystanders. Also, it's a harder target to hit, especially if they're moving.

Bro I'm laughing

Yeah we get it, you’re hardcore. I can’t begin to tell you how impressed I am at yet another underageb& anarcho kiddie has both found his way here and thinks we care.

Shut the fuck up and mow the yard kid, maybe your parents will like you a bit more.

i asked you how it feels to not have the courage to live out your shit talking in real life. you are pretending not to remember that

I don't care about the nigger, what I care about is that blue bitched uniform gets taught a lesson. He'll definitely be more cautious and polite on the street now

Anyone put this to 'Doom' music yet?

Based

What do you want me to do, admit to something criminal?