Daily reminder that zoomers are raised by roastie

roastie is now in her early to mid 30’s and the mulatto child she had at 22 is now reaching puberty.

So just a question for the older zoomers here, what’s it like seeing your mom’s ass everyday when she wears her yoga pants? Do her boyfriends grab it in front of you? How does it make you feel?

Attached: 5BF39A37-D3F6-46D6-905D-063F5B70641B.png (600x601, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A-TO-L1Escc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1514534826902.jpg (736x400, 95K)

rural and suburban retards are the backbone of America

Attached: F88C97C2-86AE-4CE8-9BB1-25F8C4E5DC35.jpg (1080x1350, 240K)

oh goddamnit not this faggot again. get fucked leaf.

>city
>people

suburbia > rural subhumans

youtu.be/A-TO-L1Escc

Attached: Alden.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Given that this Canadian cuck spams, he ought to be IP banned.

"city" people are retarded millenials living off their parent's income to pursue their graphic design degree and hobos, retard

An eight fret bass with no pick-ups? WTF am I seeing?

> Implying cities aren't full of retards.

I'm confused, the kids look white

It's besides the point. Wogs and Hispanics at 80 IQ~ are hardline democratic voters, and in the UK 70%+ of the Jewish community are hardline Conservatives.

If you're the party of gibs and the lowest of the low flock to you, that's a solid indication your party isn't too smart. Moreover in those average IQ studies of political affiliation they almost never take into account that Democrats have more black/hispanic supporters, all things considered the democratic average IQ is probably in the low 90s.

ha...

Paula: Honey, did you ever feel ashamed because mommy brought home a lot of different men?
Lucy: Why would I be ashamed? I was in the next room.
>Now you don’t have to see this “comedy” play/movie, because that was the only funny line

Q predicted this

Zoomers are too young to post here.

I'm starting to hate white people.
Instagram is such a cancer.

america education checks out

When people ask what happened to whites just refer them to this gay ass music.
No wonder niggers are taking over, straight rap is better than this faggot emocorehardrockgothrapprogressivemetal melange of shit.

its like having to wake up a sleep walker slowly from a nightmare. you cant do it too fast or they might freak out and die and hurt you in the process.

Attached: thotmom.png (588x542, 462K)

>little boy on left - is Elliot rogers tier wearing woolly gloves so he doesn't have to touch mommy's silky legs
>little girl on right is going to grow up to be a pole dancer.

Not depressed in the slightest.