Why don't people, specifically niggers ever listen and follow the cops instructions?

Why don't people, specifically niggers ever listen and follow the cops instructions?
>cops says: hands up, get on the ground, or hands behind your back
>Nigger says fuck you nigga and walks away with hands inside his pocket saying I didnt do nothing

If I felt a cop was trying to arrest me unfairly, I would just keep quiet, follow directions and then deal with the unjust treatment afterwards, either at the precinct or with a lawyer.

Do people not get that? You do what cops say first, then you can say I didn't do nothing.

Attached: 10xnci.jpg (1024x904, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
police.tas.gov.au/news-events/media-releases/outcome-of-review-into-strip-search-of-12-year-old/
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704471504574438900830760842
youtu.be/4ldrKmjNNlE
youtube.com/watch?v=1nl9If0lAtY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the police are pure evil and talking to them is the opposite of freedom. Non-nigger communities are fully capable of policing themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
it's long but it's worth watching.

Attached: whiteout tasmania.jpg (1023x576, 107K)

Black brains are smaller, have less complex fissuring, have less grey matter and the prefrontal cortex is much smaller.
Basically this just means they have a hard time thinking ahead and predicting consequences. I guess it's a little bit like being drunk; you do stupid shit that seems good at the time.

Moron.

Mainalnder chink detected

Attached: tay ai.jpg (260x194, 7K)

just think of niggers as wild animals

they think they "own" their corner of city, so when they see a cop, they start chimping out and have to assert their authority

cops are trigger happy and nigs aren't good at following directions.

Fuck off literal nigger. You're the one that says "police are pure evil". Only a nigger would say that.

The nigger brain is very rebellious after the years as slaves

Ooga booga

Maybe the police aren't legally allowed to strip-search children in public in your part of the world, but in mine they can.

You're probably one of those idiot girls who turns into a dumb blond the second any paperwork people problems occur, and 99% of the time it will work because the person in charge is a dyke or a man. But times are a-changing bitch and soon you'll be left in the dirt.

Attached: drunken whore.jpg (224x392, 26K)

What? I've never heard of police strip searching children in public here in Australia... Do you have a VPN on?
I have no idea what point you are trying to make.

police.tas.gov.au/news-events/media-releases/outcome-of-review-into-strip-search-of-12-year-old/

That's because you're an ignorant foreigner whose only been here what 10 years max.

I live in Glenorchy city and have personal experience with this issue.

I have no trust in the police and they sure as hell don't trust me.

Confirmed nigger or bogan

a kid walking to the store doesn't warrant a bruised scrote from some dyke officer or a spit in the face. I have also seen people bribe them with various fruits of labour, such as a butcher giving a cop "free" meat so that they actually do look into her domestic abuse case.

etc, etc, etc.

Attached: mg.jpg (962x687, 144K)

Have you ever told a child they're in trouble for something and the child is certain they did not do anything wrong?
There is a failure in the child to recognize that the external actor, in this case the parent, does not have all the information the child does. Since they "know" they didn't do anything wrong, they get angry at the unfairness of life and essentially cease to listen rationally to the parent. They cry, freak out, throw a tantrum in some cases.
This same failure of logic is present in people stopped by the police who believe they didn't do nothing wrong.
This logic is also present in the white liberals who defend BLM movements and accuse police of murder whenever they see shottings on the news.
They knowledge that the victim dindunuffin wrong overshadows all other functions of logic.
The ability to understand an external persons emotions is called empathy.
What is the word for being able to understand an external persons line of reasoning?
If I can be deficient in one and called autistic then the niggers can be deficient in the other and called whatever that word would be, I'm gonna go with retarded, for lack of a better word.

because not everyone is a pussy cuck boy like yourself, fuck the cops I've successfully ran from them many times

It's obvious all you guys come from sheltered suburbs. In big cities, cops are just another gang, but can be more dangerous than the criminal gangs because they have the backing of the law

Whomp whomp

You’re an idiot.

right. you're an inexperienced cuck who thinks he knows how things work because he saw it on the news

No, that sounds like you. I’m born and raised in the city and have never had a problem with the cops. Oh yeah, because I’m not a fucking criminal. I bet you believe they are trigger happy and only shoot blacks too.

>never been abused by the cops

never go outside?

Not a criminal.

They shoot more whites than blacks, but I do my best to avoid them just as much as I would any blood nigger or cartel spics

Nothing wrong with avoiding.

>Do people not get that? You do what cops say first

nice bootlicker mentality

He’s saying we have a remedy in our legal system. If the government violates your rights, the remedy is a lawsuit. Not to resist or fight on the street and get into more trouble or injured.

You likely commit felonies every day without even knowing it. You're a person of interest and above average profile intelligence target just for posting on this website.

If a cop is in my face with a gun, I'll put my hands up, same as if it was a gang member nigger. But if I think I can get away from either without being shot I sure as shit will run

If you're cornered, surrender, that's your choice. A lot of these niggers would rather die than surrender, or rather be shot to death than spend 20 years in a cage.

Ha, and what kind of felonies are you talking about here? Being a “person of interest” is not a crime. “They” can me interested in me all they fucking want.

Yes, no shit. If they are a criminal I would rather they be shot and killed than spend 20 years in prison.

Last time I checked, 8 of the new FISA laws had both the text and body censored / blacked out from the public so I couldn't even tell you. There's probably more now

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704471504574438900830760842

shit technically we've all committed federal felonies just for loading the loli anime bullshit some of these faggots post

Why don't people, specifically niggers
Niggers aren't "people", OP. Why did you just humanize them?

Well I don't get why he's so shocked that niggers who's only measure of self worth is respect from their peers might not want to "get on your knees" and bitch out to some white cop to go to jail and get strip searched and treated like a warehoused animal, like this is some confusing situation he just can't figure out

they are choosing to die over that disrespect, it's not difficult psychology

Stupid, yeah, hard to figure out, no

Well, no. Those crimes are specific intent. I’m talking about your criminal liability. But yes you’re right. Our federal laws are getting out of control. Thankfully the US Attorney isn’t interested in most of those laws. But they are there for the taking.

You ever wonder that maybe cops are trigger happy BECAUSE niggers don't follow directions and always get violent?
I mean think about it, who do cops realistically deal with the most? Niggers. Who are statistically the most violent and dangerous group? Niggers.

I think I'd get a bit shoot first mentality to after a few months on the job especially if I was a city cop. Never know when Jamal is going to decide to take his ghetto blaster out of his waistband and try to pop you because you kindly asked him not to rob the 7/11 for the 50th time. Plus remember cops have to deal with the threat of mass nigger attacks. Lone cop in the ghetto arrest nigger A well niggers B C D E F and G come crawling out of the hood to surround the area and yell, threaten, and get up close to the line police officer. In any case, I'd be fucking trigger happy to.

I have no issue with the police shooting criminals. I’m surprised with these comments on /pol. If you’re not a criminal you don’t have to worry about it. If you honestly feel the cops are just shooting people for no reason then you have been brainwashed by the Jews and blacks. Good job.

USA actually lost count of their laws somewhere in the 2000s

>people
>niggers
pick one

Do you think the subhumans can think one winter ahead let a lone two minutes?

Yeah easy to do. 50 states with their own laws. That’s a shit ton.

Kek

Obeying a White man's orders is racist

Me either, mostly because /spoiler I'm a sheriffs deputy in a small town/ spoilers don't work on Jow Forums.

Even if I wasn't, I'm white with a father in my life so I grew up with enough social responsibility and respect for social order to not start hooting and hollering like some ape when confronted by the police. Even if I was being brought in for something I didn't do. That's not the cops fault. He is legally obliged to bring you in if theirs a warrant or based on the current information, believes you to be the one responsible. Your day in court is where you argue your innocence and will be released then you can go on to collect your money.

Attached: 760A7046-4FFC-4000-993A-0ED310C4A7B2.jpg (1000x936, 197K)

I’m a lawyer who used to prosecute cases (on contract). You’re doing God’s work.

what are the 2 mutts in the middle doing in this picture?

How would you rephrase my sentence using People of Light then? I mean, it is a bit difficult to use

They just got back from a Hawaiian vacation.

>follow directions and then deal with the unjust treatment afterwards

niggers cannot plan ahead. native nigger languages have no concept of past or future, they only live in the present

People of color obeying the commands given by people of light is racist.

You just THINK you would follow his instructions. There are plenty of non-blacks who get angry at the cop when getting arrested for some bullshit and end up getting shot or what. The niggers will get angry about it even when they are rightfully being arrested. They are culturally indoctrinated to hate police. Also it could be related to half of them having their daddies taken away by police, so they might see them as enemies for that reason as well.

Should we use Men/women of Light when referencing to 1 person? Using people is a mouthful

just call them Pols for short

Surprised no one has posted pic related yet.

Attached: 1507956758525.jpg (730x480, 17K)

So are you lad. I used to work the court house before finally transferring to our civil process division. Met a lot of cool lawyers and judges while working, some of the public defenders hated blacks so much. I'm so happy I got out of their though, now I get to deliver papers and execute evictions which realistically means drive around in an impala leaving shit on people's doors while listening to books on tape and getting paid for it. Used to work out jail when I first started for 3 years. That was the worst shit imaginable, anyone who doesn't understand niggers just need to work a month in a jail or lock up me they will learn really fucking quick.

I think legally in Canada you must use “People kind.” So I’ve heard from the leftist after they creamed over your PM’s “nuke” of a comment (jerk off).

Otherwise use man.

I got it! Light men and Light women
"When a Man of Light speaks, you listen" sounds good

"people kind" is a BS term made by Truedope

Do cops really even matter anymore? I never pay attention to a word they say, but then I work out every day and little piggies know better than to stand in my way. LOL.

I truly love being a Liberal Left KING in the United States.

Yeah that’s what I said. Ha! The lefties here in California literally rubbed one out when they hear that. Fucking faggots.

I hear ya brother. I'm 6 ft 6 30 lbs solid muscle.

The bitch ass conservsative Repukes make sick becaus rthey're all fag 70 yr old trump whores.

Nice. I’m done with dealing with criminals like you said, it got tiresome dealing with those people over and over. Literally changed my view on them!

Why are Republicans fags? All they want is to eat Trump's nasty cum. Why be a nasty conservative faggot cumwhore in 2018? Seriously???

newfag

I'd watch this.

Attached: Fuckt.jpg (1023x576, 132K)

I've watched every one of these recorded police shootings and find the behaviour of the blacks inexplicable on most occasions.

Told to be quiet and remain still:
Shouts, waves arms, runs towards policeman.

Told to keep hands where he can see them:
Reaches in pockets, glove compartment, under seat, around back of belt.

Told to open car door, step out:
Keeps door shut.

Told to lie down on floor:
Starts sprinting away.

In perhaps 90% of the cases I've seen, in these high stakes confrontations, I can understand why the cop (who has been shot at many times in his career, usually by black men) pulls the trigger.

Good damn point. CONSERVATIVES ARE CLOSET ******FAGGOTS*******

FUCK TRUMP!!!

idk man. I'm a poor white immigrant who grew up in a ghetto.
Sure every now and then poor whites would act out when being detained but never in the same manner that niggers do.
Poor pissed whites might give some cheeky banter, talk about the law a bit but rarely did they ever try to fight a cop unless they were drunk and coaxed into it. (C'mon Tommy, your ma say's I gotta lock you up...FUCK YOU JIMMY YOU PIG)

But niggers were always acting out, every fucking time, and with real violence and intent to break shit and cause havoc.

I noticed when a White person got arrested the cops behaved according to what the white person was saying or doing.
But when a nig was getting arrested it reminded me of handlers at a zoo or pest control, extreme caution because no one really had any idea how a nigger would act.

And libs are out and proud fag pedos.

So after your false accusations put me on bond, get me fired from my job and I spend every cent I have fighting false accusations to the point of bankruptcy I'm supposed to be all uhrahrah muh thin blue line

If you take out the ghettos funded with my paycheck and the illigals there wouldn't be much of a need for you

Hey pig, what's your department policy on illigals?

You sound like a faggot who did something and is pissed he lost.

I've known plenty like you.

Attached: 1501403938921.png (1070x601, 616K)

When you commit a crime and get arrested, they are not really false allegations.

.... and by the way there is no requirement you pay bond.

Plenty of those you accuse of bulls hit then hide behind its da law which you don't know

But hey when antifa or blm blocks a road you're nowhere to be found
Go read the constitution you nazi fuck

Lots of false alligations, remembet all the irs audits, everyone who went against the unions in Wisconsin got their shit turned over by the police

Huh?

I recall the IRS audits. An audit is not a criminal investigation. But the accusation is that the Obama admin was using as a tool to harass conservatives. I don’t know if there was a resolution to that, was there? I don’t know what happened in Wisconsin, can you give me the info?

Yeah I'm with this guy What the fuck are you talking about?

Face it Karl, you are a retard and probably enjoy committing petty crimes.

Plus OP said he’s a deputy, what the fuck does local law enforcement have to do with the IRS?

Well first. I and no other cop accused you of anything. Law Enforcement are executers of the state, the state is accusing you, it might not mean much to you but the legal distinction is important. Secondly, if you lose your job due to an arrest that you are cleared for you can legally demand your job back or sue. Secondly you need not pay any money fighting the system as you are provided a public defender free of charge.

You seem to be confusing cops with the government of the United States, cops are simply a consequence who are legally obliged to arrest you if you break the law or it seems beyond reasonable doubt you have broken the law. As for our departments stance on illegals, if we discover an arrestee is an illegal alien he is put on a 72 hour hold at the jail and ICE is contacted. They send someone who picks them up.

When will the police stop killing innocent black people.

Attached: 1417045050566.jpg (1082x1365, 582K)

Attached: 89575EB9-85F0-4A3F-B278-9DE85951F9AD.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

They're never disciplined in childhood, and then resist any and all types of authority in adulthood.

That’s what happens when your mom is 13 and you have no father.

We really ought to make abortion mandatory for under-18's

Attached: pro abortion poster.jpg (800x1036, 451K)

Are the Chinese slowly becoming red pulled?

youtu.be/4ldrKmjNNlE

*pilled

they're literally making a movie about how RACISM IS REAL because a dumb ass black guy thought "oh hey wouldn't it be funny if I grab this hair comb when cops are watching me. it kind of looks like a gun, get it?" and gets shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=1nl9If0lAtY

waste of a fairly cute black actress is a movie too retarded to take seriously but that desperately wants to be.

“My name is Starr, two r’s.” So fat spot on, her parents couldn’t spell a simple word.

I can’t spell either.

> *far

Why do niggers get so mad that they get shot? Do they really demand they get away with crime for free?

Do you know what lawyers cost? You only get a public defender if you are super poor and their job is to lube you up for the prosecutor.

Whas the difference between the state and the police?
Tell us about your qualified immunity and what it's covered up

This us vs them attitude where every cop thinks the general public must at all times submit and is probably doing something wrong really needs to change.

Too many laws, too much government and some member of the law ready to pounce on it. If you dont see it as a problem, on 4th of july, we'll then I cant help you.

If your department isn't actively arresting lligals you are giving up your second most important function, soverghty.

And if you want to bring up some ghetto shit, ever ask yourself how much government money flows into a place like say east st louis? It's a lot more then you think and once you get away from places like that, America is pretty safe and doesn't need militarized trigger happy police

Oh and if that sweet government money would ever somehow dry up, the amount of crime in this country would drop by leaps and bounds

Not just violent crime, those places basically wash tax payer money through to the right political players with many hands at each step

You tried