*your country becomes a white ethnostate*

*your country becomes a white ethnostate*

what happens to you? do you get in? be honest

Attached: 1524803471577.jpg (746x504, 160K)

depends on what is white, I've seen people here claim even Persia is white, or others who only think Germanics are.
Ben Franklin for example thought only Anglos were whites and called Germans swarthy niggers, who's metric are we going with here?

If we're talking about America, we're going to have to have a pretty loose definition or else the ethnostate will consist of about twelve people.

is that Data from Star Trek?

Ben Franklin was right

Attached: 1514093486095.jpg (350x350, 42K)

Yes. Literally no non-white ancestry whatsoever, Nebraska is white as fuck.

What do you mean?

>Ben Franklin for example thought only Anglos were whites and called Germans swarthy niggers
he said the same about swedes

No I go back to China and take my 2 white GFs with me, and encourage the other Whites I know to do the same and interbreed

bro, just look at us. so many mixed mutts, you cant tell what is what anymore. lots of racial ambiguity here, and if you go by nazi tier standards, there wont be many people left in the US.
not like that is a bad thing though, especially since i wouldnt make it in

As an eternal Anglo saxon I get the rope.

my country is greenland

Are Ukrainians white?

I have brown hair and brown eyes but otherwise I'm pretty white t b h

all finns will be excluded

god I love the z u c c

Attached: zuckerborg.webm (640x720, 2.47M)

fuck off Sargon

I'm 1/4 Nip, but nobody would know without testing.
I'd probably be welcome anyway, 150 iq mensafag, and my dad is a supergenius.

>implying nips aren't honorary whites anyway

Sure thing Joan D Mutt.

they definitelya re. U arent tho n*rdcuck. Come home arab man

I live in a town of 3000 that is 99% white. The only family that isn't white is asian. Life is comfy.

i get in

Attached: ancestry censored.png (1198x654, 119K)

I'd say anyone at least 90% euro gets in. I'm 99.6% euro

Unless the other 10 is nigger. Fuck that.

gross an anglo

but I'm 100% yuropean

10% nigger will eventually be bleached out.

>1 post
>shit thread
>French
>Potatonigger
>Gave DNA to jewish company

Im probably a le 76% myself. I look sorta brown but thats because of the tan I have. The rest of my body is a diluted white. I would probally be kicked out

Attached: download.png (225x225, 10K)

yes

Idk dude, my grandpa was mexican on my moms side. Other than that I'm white. Would I still get in or would I be kicked out for being part spic.

No, 5% if they have a high iq and bullet for rest.

I would be kicked out I'm sure. My grandfather was full blooded Lebanese.

Sure thing, half your nigger population is European, shit means nothing to you frogs. You burn more coal then China.

thanks for the (you), keep the bants coming it only makes me stronger

Well idk my fellow leaf, mom is slavic dad, dad is spanish
do i qualify?
also say yours, or are you a 100% nigger?

My skin is so white you can see the veins.
Celtic ancestry means stay out of sun or burn.

you're a good example of why european nationalities need to focus on self preservation independently too as opposed to just north american fashioned "white nationalism" because you wouldn't fit in anywhere. crawl in a cave somewhere and wait to die.

so does ginger hair.

I can trace my ancestry back to 1066 and my last name has ancient Norse origins.

Yes.

What do you mean by "getting in", Iam already here. So were my ancestors since 300 years.

I cannot wait for the ethnostate, that would make room to clean up and educate the german people. The main problem here is that most Germans are illusioned and fucked up mentally.

am i not white?

Attached: 1518720147842.png (1145x774, 1.95M)

Yeah and there letting in muslims by the boatload

>whatever you do dont form bonds and collectivize with other groups of whites!

Attached: 1514582427446.jpg (461x583, 5K)

I get some of those in my beard.

absolutley nothing changes since we are 98+% white anyway
maybe a little less crime since all the gypsies are gone

This tbqhwy

you might be for all i know. i don't know where a half slavic half spanish canadian in argentina will fit in though.

>just replace france with germans and it'll still be france because they're all white
mong

Libtard without much knowledge of what constitutes being pureblood white or not. Most ancestors came from Ireland but some Croat got his olive skin mixed in along the way and now I'm browner than a border hopper in the Summer. Is that enough to get me kicked out?

i get a full head of it.

Yes but my kids wouldn't get in.

Attached: e34.jpg (467x447, 275K)

bruh my mouths not as big as yours, you cant fit that many words in here

I think you're asking the wrong question.

Who will be removed to allow for the ethnostate? Non-whites

simple as that.

Here is a question pol. Would someone who looks like Raffytaphy be let in?

Attached: raffytaphy-image.jpg (300x300, 61K)

Attached: 100white.jpg (2560x1440, 1.08M)

Idk seems like you're just falling for the memes.
Southern California is not the same as the entire country and Idaho is incredibly white

It's Data's brother Zucc.

Yes.

Nice three million population for the us

I'm already in the country and white, Might be lynched for being a clam slammer tho

Attached: 1526667396807.jpg (242x317, 26K)

I'm Irish on my father's side, anglo mix on my mother's, my grandfather on that side was polski and finnish.

I'd say yes I qualify as white. Bit of gook in my probably form the finn side.

Get a DNA post

You're in.

>give companies that sell information about your genes to other companies your dna
I'll politely decline Mr. Goldstein.

I have to be. My skin is as pale as a ghost and I hide like a vampire from anything over 17C+.

Barely anyone in the US would get in if you're going by one drop standards
Everyone here has a little native rape blood in em'
So are we going by the "look white, they're white" standard or the pure DNA standard

The solution is to get rid of blacks first, then if peace is not achieved continue with shitskins, then jews, then spics... etc
>You go from the most disruptive to the less. You don't start with jews because they can literally pay an army of blacks against you and crash your economy.

10 people get thrown out, goodbye 6 Indians and 4 SEA monkeys

see you later then. better get good at living in tribes in tipis..

European white with blonde hair and green eyes. I'm white as Christmas and harbor no guilt for my skin color in fact I'm proud. Family didnt own slaves, we were Poor fags that made it and are now middle class fags.

White devil, never forget the nine billion

Nine billion, but it was 11 trillion you Nazi, don't deny the 100 gorillion who died bigot.

Can you post DrinkingWater.exe?

no, I'm half Spic. I'm fighting for a promise land I can never enter, but I've mostly reconciled with that fact. Somethings are just more important.

Your the real mvp. I'll send you a postcard.

Are you a Spaniard?

argentinean, mom is polish and my dad is spaniard

these numerals and not a single /yo/u/

But I already am in an ethnostate, and people are still retarded, believe it or not.

Your govt is now taking measures to educate non Danes in "Danish values", a clear attempt to make life intolerable for them.
Noice.

>what happens to you?
I go to another country to make my own ethnostate and it will be what America should look like
>do you get it?
Of course not

Attached: Shall_not_be_infringed.jpg (800x430, 60K)

>Get scanned.
>63% White.
>Get work visa to work in the salt mines for ten years.
>Afterward open up used parts and scrap yard.
>Sell iDroid 45 parts and other things. Mostly cheap aftermarket cybernetics.
>Live alone, have picture of ethnically ambiguous female on mantle. Don't talk about it.
>Neighborhood kids are told to "Stay away from old Mr. A."
>Eventually considered senile old man who lives with his robots.
>Cause no trouble. Local Ethnostate police cut me some slack when local hoodlums try and rough me up.
>Get tickets instead of jail time, things like that. Might do some repair work on their nightly patrol cars.
>Always smile and call them sir, since they seem to like that.

Seems alright.

Moms side is Hungarian and Dad is EspaƱol, what am I, Jow Forums?

Those numbers seem fuzzed. Its fuzzy math. I believe the number to be at least

Not sure how honestly to take this post. Blacks already dislike Jews; it would be pretty easy for someone with a high enough CHA to get blacks to unite with us to rid our country of the Jewish problem. After all, it is the Jews who own the banks and media that divide communities and keep the brothers down while blaming whitey, and Jews were the major slave-holders and slave-traders in the West.

I'm 55.2% European according to my 23andme. Can I stay in Canuckistan?

no

(((Broadly European)))

Am I huwhite?

Attached: 23andmeancestryupdated.png (333x397, 27K)

I'm mostly western European with some Native American mixed in on my mom's side. I look pale as fuck and no matter how you try to spin the genetic angle, I have claim to the USA.

>and my dad is a supergenius

was he that indian guy who tried to convince elon musk to give him half of his company?

>I live in a town of 3000 that is 99% white. The only family that isn't white is asian. Life is comfy.

excepting all of those missing pets who wandered too close the asian household

Problem is there isn't enough white people in the world to drive us out. They'll just give up and call it a yellow ethnostate.

white roastie detected, worthless burnout bitch. get in the fucking furnace and swallow your destiny.

Just a reminder that all threads claiming to be confused about who and what is white are kike threads. White ethnostates have a precedent, think Australia, US and Canada before the 60s

You are so edgy they likely have bins for your kind in the UK

Right, somebody's eyes are sloped. Go invent something for a change you little monkey

Im 25% asian, 75% white. Blue eyes though, so i think i would get a pass, otherwise i guess its the oven for me

If it is culturally purist I'm fucked because Irish people were not considered white until very recently