Jow Forums for peace

Dear Jow Forums community political board. I come from Tumblr and we want to change your minds. Being racist is a horrible way to live and it creates a toxic chemical in your body that takes it over. We can come together and work on finding peaceful resolutions both politically and spiritually. We can make the world a better place starting today. You can be a part of the change. You know that skin color is just a result of the distance your relatives lived to the equator. You know that you want to be accepted by all of society and that being positive will do more than stewing in your negative hate filled safe space. This is your chance to stop being Nazi sympathizers and be good people. Disavow the hate, renounce your white privilege, do something nice for an immigrant, open your doors to a gay or trans person, and open your hearts to POC, we can change the world starting today. I believe in you guys! Let’s make Jow Forums great, let’s stop choosing political sides and realize we are all people going through life.

Attached: 03568955-73D0-4983-93F0-7497AAB67B30.jpg (326x317, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=i0hb8dfKN8k
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?>v=6cYZ8dUgPuU
youtube.com/watch?v=4Pjs7uoOkag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So tell me why you're from Tumblr and not just a JIDF shill? Because you're a kike. Israel will burn to the fucking ground and you'll watch it.

The only vector for peace is the complete genocide of all Jews.

Stop being antisemetic in my posts. This is my posts. Some one tell me how to ban this hateful person please. I only come here because I want to help you guys. I know you’re good people deep down inside

No it’s not. Your attitude is the vector for peace. You and your words are spreading toxic masculinity

If you want peace then help prevent war.

Attached: Santos and Trump.jpg (1400x786, 137K)

That's correct. My attitude is that all Jews must be eradicated, and this is the vector for peace.

I can’t prevent a war alone but it Tumblr and Jow Forums unites we might be able to make real change for the better together

Well if you are who you say and not a JIDF shill here are some redpills. Reminder that if you choose not to consider information, you have no business disagreeing or arguing with it.

Attached: 1445626552854.jpg (1305x1048, 595K)

No I mean fixing your attitude will help to bring peace in the world. If one of you can see the error or your ways then more of you guys will join us. Let’s make the world a better place together.

>Nazi sympathizer
Never was one and never will be.
>white privilege
lol srsly? That doesn’t exist, but of course you wouldn’t know that.
>do something nice for an immigrant
And then proceed to get yelled at and shot by an illegal Mexican? No thanks.
>open your doors to a gay or tans person
And then I’ll make fun of them for being mentally ill annoyances, and then shut the door as quickly as I opened it.

Anti-semitism is nothing new and is not based on nothing. That would be ridiculous.

Attached: 1500399666340.jpg (3863x4239, 2M)

(You)

obvious and low effort

Attached: snapping.jpg (640x436, 59K)

No one is falling for it, better luck next year. I hope you’re getting holiday pay today, but likely your organization doesn’t recognize the 4th as a holiday.

The media is a tool of the elite to mold the masses into pleasure-seeking slaves. Have you read Brave New World by Aldous Huxley?

Attached: 1500401186593.png (1232x811, 631K)

You stupid masoracist FUCK trying to seed your disgusting diversity fetish while giving no care or consideration to the fact that our societies infrastructure and culture is EASILY overwhelmed by immigration and refugee numbers that dont make any significant impact to global poverty numbers, even at hypothetical 1:1 numbers, the replenishment rate thanks to their birth rates makes it unsustainable
But you would rather disregard all this so that you can larp as a altruist on facebook
You disgusting masoracist CUNT

Attached: 1530367862121.jpg (621x643, 161K)

open the noose did you say?

Attached: 1514570043898-0.jpg (750x957, 176K)

I don’t think most of these statements merits him to be a good man. At least his actions showed respect for women but men deserve equal opportunity. I want equality, none of you understand what it’s like to have your boss make a move on you only to get fired later because you rejected him and hurt his masculine ego. We have to put out and shut up in a mans world, but we are also the back bone of this world so we rightfully are reclaiming our dignity.

Wew, by 1944 he was basically Elliot Rodgers tier.

Whites owe nothing to blacks. They could've been genocided or exiled post slavery, but they were spared and whites allowed them to live in society which they didn't create.

Attached: 1527194651305.jpg (824x1174, 173K)

Gay people are not mentally ill. You don’t understand the basic fundamentals of love. Love does not see sex.
Also immigrants are not all bad, only a very small percentage. America was built by your immigrant relatives.

/ban offensive image

one of the deepest redpills in tldr;

The World is controlled from the ages of Rome, by The Papacy and the Zionist order. They are hiding the truth, knowledge of life & science from previous golden ages, that what was preserved in Land of Khem, Egypt. After Rome, hidden by royalities. They are the deceivers that created religions and veiled humanity into darkness. We are again rising in the ages with awareness. It is time to awake and realize what we really are.

>We are eternal spirits bound to our bodies
>(((they))) keep us in the dark by hiding truth, by this system, by sins, lies and science.
>Italian families like Aldobrandini,Breakspear & vatican & jesuits
>they claimed people of the earth to their imaginary kingdom through three trust (three crown); 1455, romanus pontifex, 1481, aeterni regis, 1531, convocation.
>Through these three trust, cestui que vie is name of our enslavement. Wich is also 6,6,6 (symbol of material bound) when translated in latin.
>Level of awareness in humanity goes trough cycles and we have much less time to go through this cycle and it's ages than normally, that is why development has been so fast, that is why people are awakening to truth right now, we entered new age that is kicking in

Realize what you are, key to it is within. Body is just material plane that you borrow from earth. Through sins you bound thyself more into it, broke your boundaries. You are piece of life, piece of god that wan't experience bigger part of it. Through material ways it find not that expression.

Attached: sings.png (1680x1356, 2.26M)

BUT WHITE NATIONALIST

They are basically saying that it is ok to have own country, identity, heritage.. Unless you are white!

And if you are against this, they call you white supremacist. When you google that, you get these pictures. You see?

Attached: white supremacistt.jpg (348x145, 10K)

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.54M)

Diversity makes the world a better place. Cultures coming together creates the greatest stories and societies. America is just one big diversity experiment. Don’t let your white privilege fool you

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=i0hb8dfKN8k
>youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
>youtube.com/watch?>v=6cYZ8dUgPuU
youtube.com/watch?v=4Pjs7uoOkag

Those are literally mindless platitudes. You have nothing to counter the REALITY that immigration and refugee intake IS UNSUSTAINABLE and does nothing but OVERWHELM THE VERY NATIONS that are in a position to truly help global poverty to begin with. Whats more, you deny the objective fact that multiculturalism leads to loss of trust in society. You are VAPID. Disgusting masoracist

While I respect your right to believe in God I believe in Allah the one true God for me.

You're whole tone belies that you think we are somehow mentally ill. Well, guess what? That little rhetorical trick comes straight from the Marxist (((Frankfurt School))). Using Freudian pseudoscience, they came up with the tactic that your political opponents are not just wrong, they're mentally ill, therefore don't listen to their arguments. It's their most successful and most fraudulent contribution to political discourse.

Pic related: The magnus opus of the Frankfurt School

Attached: AP1.png (666x712, 106K)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

What ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

I have to be honest here, I don't know if you're trolling so I give you a 4/10

Are you actually a woman? I'll assume you are. You've been deceived into thinking that motherhood is slavery and that you should strive to be an independent career lady, just like the guys. The truth is that you would be fulfilled spiritually by a loving husband providing for you and happy children that grow into grateful adults which you did the bulk of work in raising, an accomplishment most noble.

Attached: 6314ee6b50fd146b666cbd95275b4b32--ricky-nelson-oldies-but-goodies.jpg (350x456, 44K)

I know what love and mental illnesses are and have experienced them both significantly.
I was diagnosed as autistic, and have been known as such basically my entire life. I am self-aware enough to know that I act a bit differently than others, and have come to accept it. What I have learned, however, is that one thing I should never do is present my autism as my only personality trait, which is what the majority of the gay and trans community do.
I’ve experienced love. It was way back in high school, I met this cute girl. She, like myself, was also autistic - rather odd similar to me, but more outgoing and friendly. We got along splendidly for the time we were together, going on wholesome dates, enjoying each other’s company... it’s nostalgic to think about, really. What I experienced was true, absolute love, not the AIDS-ridden casual sex you Tumblrinas call “love”.

why you troll like this? Why you make these threads? I really want to know

kys nigger-lover

Attached: PlBJD.jpg (720x478, 75K)

Equality is a false god. Nothing in nature is equal. Trying to force equality, trying to go completely against nature, always ends in disaster.
Pic related, it's a little infographic on the Bolshevik party.

Attached: 1514929892895.png (650x994, 600K)

Okay now it dropped to 1/10, way too obvious

>I believe in Allah
In that case...

Attached: 1530199909267.jpg (798x1000, 380K)

Being "racist" is the default position of most people. Even people of the colour brown are racist. In fact they are more racially inclusive than whites. Did you know that the majority of Americans and Britons during WW2 supported ideas like segregation? Meaning they were white supremacists right? White supremacists defeated the Nazi's? That's right. The Nazi's weren't white supremacists. They were Germanic supremacists who hated slavs. We don't hate slavs here.

If you want to combat racism, start with people of the colour brown first. Try making them not racist.

Attached: 1527049301712.png (1089x4677, 1.42M)

I suppose you believe in multiculturalism?
It doesn't work because black people are too stupid to understand it how to work with others

Man can love another man and women can love other women. We get married and remain faithful. Not all homosexuals are into orgys and stuff like that. You are stereotyping an entire group based off what a small percentage does. Look at modern family it shows two guys in love, married, living together and raising a child. I know it’s just a story on tv but there’s millions of real men experiencing this and that’s why it’s on tv in the first place because it’s relatable to a good portion of society.

Attached: 1500401336645.jpg (2135x4273, 3.77M)

sage

I am a Muslim and I identify as a woman.

>Look at modern family it shows two guys in love, married, living together and raising a child.

Attached: gay.jpg (1084x795, 201K)

That’s simply wrong. There black doctors, scientists, artists, teachers, preachers, etc. that make society a wonderful place to live. I don’t say all white men are wife beating, meth addicted, serial killers and school shooters who can’t function in society just because a small percentage of you commit a majority of these crimes

hey tumblr

you are about to become hyper racist. It's too late for you. Once you start coming here you can't stop. You will be red pilled

get fucked thot

Attached: fujoshi.jpg (610x651, 67K)

Fuck shitskins and leftist bullshit, my doors and my heart will remain closed to all non-whites regardless of anything you say or do. By the way here’s a question to ask yourself: if blacks and other shitskins are so awesome, and whites are so awful and racist, then why do they all want to come to our lands, but we never immigrate to their lands? If we were so awful, wouldn’t they want to be as far away from us as possible?

this

And I can list tens of thousands of wonderful gay couples who raise incredible kids. A very small percentage of people should not stereo type the general majority.

This is bait but I'll bite.

Come look at my country and you'll understand.

Sage

Attached: 1530505788903.jpg (750x577, 83K)

>make society a wonderful place to live.

Attached: Paying_The_Toll2.png (500x719, 294K)

Amen brother!

Attached: burnvictims.gif (206x223, 2.04M)

A vast majority of gays (gay men in particular) are pedophiles and letting them anywhere near kids is insane and quite frankly, child abuse.

Did you even read my post, you idiot? My point was that I know what mental illnesses are like, and how I’ve learned from those illnesses to become a better person.
Riddle me this - if degenerate behavior is so uncommon in the LGBT community, then why is it the only thing that’s ever presented from it? Watch any LGBT pride march or protest, and you’ll see some of the most disgusting behavior ever put to film this decade. Why do these people think acting like they do is okay in any situation?

Attached: 18FD4095-679D-442A-93B6-5346294DFF85.png (164x222, 46K)

I am not ever going to be racist. I love everyone, even the racist guys on Jow Forums. I know deep down inside of you all is a good person with a good heart. It’s just a matter of getting you guys to open up and accept change.

Fuck off, nigger.
sage

>12.3% of US population
>commit 52.5% of homicides
>it's just a stereotype

Attached: 1529544478429.jpg (640x567, 32K)

being racist is only way to live
antiracists die raped by nigger hordes

tits or gtfo

>I am not ever going to be racist.
we all thought the same you stupid bitch
now, post tits

Attached: 6 bazzingalion.jpg (990x1278, 475K)

Attached: DoingItWrong.png (336x349, 152K)

Go cry to your rabbi faggot

Attached: 1504847603434.jpg (495x621, 47K)

That degenerate behavior is relative to the viewer. I can’t speak for gay men, but I would assume they are acting this way for attention or to celebrate their new found acceptance by most of society.

Attached: NiggerRape.jpg (857x1046, 126K)

You were unable to counter anything I said and are resolved to preach your pathetic masoracist idealism even when it is unsustainable and doesnt actually fix global poverty or injustice at all. You are a fake altruist more concerned with projecting a persona. You are disgusting.

Oh shit, I forgot about the tumblr raid. Meh, lets beat 3 suicides this time.

I'll just wait for someone to post stats that show you are wrong, that married gays are just as promiscuous as single ones.

And what do you mean, identify as a woman?Does that mean you have woman plumbing or you have a dick and have delusions of being a woman?

Really, if not bait, you should leave before it's too late.

Attached: 1530221761804.jpg (597x505, 56K)

faggotry is mental disease and jews worked hard on normalizing it
pedophilia is next cause zoophilia was skipped since niggers rape goats without hesitation

Attached: antifaggotry.png (1506x3976, 443K)

You should be careful what you write online, you can’t hide behind your anonymous name if I report you for hate speech. I won’t but some day someone will and you’ll have been given the opportunity to change, that’s all I’m offering

>they are acting this way for attention
the truth comes out...

Attached: 1526944940104.png (576x616, 466K)

Fuck you nigger

>you can’t hide behind your anonymous name if I report you for hate speech
but he can and he will
>you cannot prove without any doubt that he was typing (((hate-speech))) at any given moment

Attached: ancient historians on niggers.jpg (1319x1174, 394K)

Society doesn’t accept them, we just have to pretend that we do because we’ll face harassment, threats, and (for our less fortunate non-American White brothers abroad) possibly even jail time for expressing opinions not approved by The Party. This applies not just to faggots but to anyone non-white, non-straight and non-christian including shitskin muslims that are literally killing us

Go back to Jow Forums, faggot.

I am post op. I am a woman, but I say that I identify to give respect to the women who were lucky enough to be born into the right body

Oooh! She's going to report us to the internet police. Better pack my bags.

Attached: NigsArentPeople.jpg (1342x9564, 2.68M)

>you can’t hide behind your anonymous name if I report you for hate speech
This site goes by US law, and around here we still have free speech

I'll be less raycist if you post your boobs or leave

This

Attached: 45.png (895x905, 443K)

Muslims in their home countries do not treat gays well and they are not accepting. Muslins in free societies see that love goes beyond a penis and a vagina

Sage this shit!

Attached: 1529835096572.png (847x720, 231K)

Attached: 1529991268401.gif (289x173, 1.02M)

I thought this was Jow Forums, mongolian friendo

At least you’re admitting that what they do is mainly for attention. But that’s the thing - I wouldn’t mind the LGBTQAWXYZ community so much if they weren’t in your face the whole time. I swear with every advertisement, every movie, every new song, anything, they’ll forcibly shove gay propaganda in there just for the sake of pleasing that community and reaffirming that what they’re doing is okay. It gets to the point where it stops being helpful to said community and just becomes annoying to almost everyone.

This is the qorst trolling ive ever seen or the sickest most mentally ill person being serious. Id rather kill 100 niggers than to be rich. Along with the weirdos that make up genders this worls is become disgusting. The only way it will ever get fixed is global segrigation us whites amd asians will take all the good land and leave all the colored monkey people in the deserts ans in antartica

How do you respond to that?

Attached: 21E3429E-B128-4A18-B5F4-F91FB1D4288C.jpg (1010x584, 116K)

muslims in free societies want to take over said societies and kill gays
how can you be so retarded? are you jewish?
is this bait?

Attached: africanization.jpg (1557x1200, 874K)

So you admit you are attracted to transgenders? Why would you frequent a place that calls us mentally ill?

Do you know why the phrase "Tits or GTFO" exist? Pic related.

Attached: no girls online.jpg (1219x250, 103K)

Your post tells me that you have a very loose vagina and can not be satisfied by a man. How about you delete this thread before I throw you back in the kitchen with no teeth and a broken jaw bone.
Thanks,
Every user

Attached: DWwxuUoWkAAAC_a.jpg (464x618, 47K)

>Here come the SRS gore pics
You really shouldn't have said that.

Attached: total_recall2.png (228x263, 134K)