And what are you doing to help fight for the cause, Jow Forums?

And what are you doing to help fight for the cause, Jow Forums?
>inb4 nothing
Expected, lazy bastard.

Attached: 12446.jpg (819x647, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/intermittent-fasting-guide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_strike
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just reported some illegals that were begging for work outside of Home Depot

>implying cyborgs need to eat

hope they starve to death

>24 hour hunger strike
oh, they'll nearly get hungry. poor guys
unless it's at least a week it can't be even called hunger strike

Well, if I was the mailman, I'd be fucking your mother.

Only 24 hour? If you love immigrants you should never eat again until they get rid of the borders and they allow the illegals to stay.

We should be encouraging him to starve until all boarders are opened.
He will be remembered by all the aliens.

>24 hunger strike

More like Alec and Martin are gonna get a few 8balls of coke and hang out for a day and talk shit about Trump while sipping scotch.

I'm gonna binge starve in 6h cycles for 5 days

I do that at least once a week because night shift manager and tired and busy. I should have thought to tack a cause to it .

putting signs outside their houses. "Refugees welcome inside"

>24h hunger strike
Made up of 4 6h shifts.

It is going to be a happy day when our collective cultures see Hollywood for what it is and stop with the celebrity worship. Rich spoilt vacuous cunts telling us how to live and what to think from their gated communities.

>24hours
kek
also source fag

Not eating for a day IS NOT a fucking hunger strike. Take a lesson from the IRA, THEY know a fucking hunger strike these to douchebags are doing nothing of any significance, but since they are professional sociopaths of course they want praise for it. Pathetic fucking approval junkies.

Wow. 24 hours. I've gone 96 just to see what would happen.

Good luck with that. The rectal cancer known has Hollywood has hit stage 3

Meaningless because they are rich, what difference does it make when afterwards they'll have dinner for 10.000 bucks.. and if anything happens to them, they're shipped to a private clinic immediately.
That is, if they even do it in the first place.
People who don't like liberal celebrities and illegal immigration don't care, people who support no borders and immigration are getting jack shit for their cause.

>tfw have been eating only 1 or 2 meals a day for years now
>16-24 hour hunger strikes every day
I hope my activism gets the migrants booted out of Europe.

>"Flabby middle aged Jews do some minor fasting"

Brave and powerful

lol 24 hours. what faggots. I fast intentionally longer than that.

>24 hour hunger strike
STOP THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT

healthline.com/nutrition/intermittent-fasting-guide
>Common intermittent fasting methods involve daily 16 hour fasts, or fasting for 24 hours, twice per week.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_strike
>In the first three days, the body is still using energy from glucose.[citation needed] After that, the liver starts processing body fat, in a process called ketosis. After depleting fat, the body enters a "starvation mode".[citation needed] At this point the body "mines" the muscles and vital organs for energy, and loss of bone marrow becomes life-threatening. There are examples of hunger strikers dying after 46 to 73 days of strike.

Hunger strikes (for actual reasons with conditions to be met) from the article:
>46 days
>73 days
>94 days
>116 days
>58 days
>53 days
>83 days

But Hollywood celebrities have it, like, so tough maaaan.

What happened?

I hope they drink enough water

I go on 8-12 hour long hunger strike each night for immigrants.

I'm gonna shoot them,satirically, to end their pain.

>24 hour hunger strike
I regularly do 5 day water fasts and even that's not impressive. Call me when they go a month

Attached: 1530607803045.jpg (307x462, 15K)

those fuckers would probably pay someone to do it for them

I should try that

Attached: 1530550117149.jpg (552x639, 39K)

>a single day of OMAD

Someone better go warn /fast/ about their activism

So, it's going to take them a full day to find a new personal chef after ICE took the last one? Jesus wept.

hopefully they drop dead.

>And what are you doing to help fight for the cause, Jow Forums?
I've been poor, user. No one gave a fuck when I went a day without food. If only everyone knew what a hero I truly am.

Guys, this is a huge opportunity to Troll the SJW crowd. Let’s try to get all the smelly dumb commie scum to starve themselves. Make posters and put them up in school.

“I stand with the dreamers and am going on hunger strike until ICE is disbanded. “

Let’s enjoy big laughs as the commies do what they do best and starve themselves.

Makes me think of that child's soccer team flooded into a cave who went ten fuckin days. What a pussy.

there is no cause
and they might think they are "doing" "something" but they arent doing anything but grandstanding and auto-ego-stroking

You're an idiot. The opportunity here is to point out that all these people are trying to emotionally manipulate working class people into letting their serfs stay, for no other reason than the very, very wealthy don't want to pay someone more than $10 an hour to mow their lawn.

Immediately, you've got an opportunity to run this as class warfare against a snobby, sociopathic elite, and yet you chose to go the route of believing their virtue signalling is coming from a genuine place, rather than contradicting it starkly, and pointing out that they just want to larp as feudal lords with serfs toiling for pesos.

These people are straight up petty and evil, and the only value they see in Mexicans is having them around to cement a class structure that has them as an identifiable elite with a mass of brown, indigent peasants beneath them.

They're trying to turn LA into Rio, basically, as is the wont of people that really need other people to know they are superior.

Attached: Martin Sheen - FAG.png (304x320, 217K)

Attached: fag.jpg (500x262, 17K)

24 hours? IRA guys used to starve themselves to death, one after another.

but not ABOUT to give a dime of their fortunes to the poor wretches?????

ahahHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

drop them dead

Fuck off anarchist, criminals can get arrested or deported. Follow our rules or gtfo.

Never seen anyone dying of hunger strike but if they die i will still not miss the World Cup final (i hope all White team wins)

This

Gotta purge them before our celebrities start looking anorexic

perkekle

> 24 hours

Lol

fast from food, for health and mental peace and religious reasons

but NEVER water
neuro/nerve/brain damage results quickly

you stupid blatant absurd obnoxious oxygen thief liar

Yeah you can go a few days with out water but not weeks

Look at these WHITE MALES mocking starving POC with their 24-hr "hunger strike"

Attached: REEEEEEEE.jpg (1701x1250, 310K)

you think these fags would have already tried a 3 day water fast as its hip and shit.

Lel

>"24 hour hunger strike"
>mfw burgers think not eating for a day is a "hunger strike"

Attached: Kek2.jpg (1462x1462, 181K)