The wall is real

How does this bitch look a decade older than me when we're the same age?

Attached: old.png (392x567, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/smoking-cessation/news/20090206/smokers-have-rapid-aging-defect
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/quit-smoking/expert-answers/smoking/faq-20058153
lifestyle.thecable.ng/heavy-drinking-smoking-ageing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smoking probably. That or she lied.

Shes lying about her age.
Women dont start to look like that till mid 30s.
She probably meant 34.

lack of sleep and unhealthy lifestyle?

it's because of your babyface.
put away the onions, user.

Checked. Also, her eyes are asymmetrical, which is off-putting.

>tfw you get called mid twenties but married with five kids and are 34
feels good man

Bad genes

Many such cases, user!
Sad.

Shit, you matched with off duty Lauren Southern

So she's mixed race then

i look pretty old because alcohol, cigarettes, sun, manual labor, sleep deprivation, etc.

24y male, but i get mistaken for being around 30 semi-frequently

>She probably meant 34.

I'd bet she has a "personal relationship" with Jesus and is "spiritual but not religious" and posts about breast cancer awareness meanwhile has been using contraception since she was 14.

whites age like milk. everyone know that

i used to know a pretty hot swedish girl, seen here again once in the bar, she looked horrible all wrinkled and shit and she was only 30..

could be just bad genes

Tinder has to be the most depressing thing ever created. Every single woman is a spontaneous kayaking enthusiast, has 4 kids yet starts making demands 2 sentences into her bio, wants "adventure" (see full expenses paid trip to Bahamas), or is even more direct asking you to send her $10 to her cash app. No wonder everyone is turning into a fag or staying single.

Someone lied to her once and said she looked 24 so she put that. Then if you message her she'll say I'm really 34! This is not that hard to figure out.

Actually, depending on factors, that may be 54. Depends. Definitely not 24, though.

she's a woman and therefore lying.

it's not age, it's lifestyle.
my mother didn't look like that with 40

Attached: 111.png (471x446, 462K)

wow your mom is hot

maybe she is 40 but claims to be 24 to have bigger chances

she lied

this is generally thr cause.
ask your qt 19 year old girlfriends for photos of their mother at 40

i keep an eye an this one girl i grew up with insta page. for the last 5 years or so she has been posting bikini and drunk pics. last year she turned 25 and hasnt posted anything but tradthot selfies since lol.

Dumb whores lie about being younger and smart whores lie about being older.

ayo send me your mom's kik bruh

that's not his mom, that's his sex doll

>one eye bigger than the other
She was probably abused as a kid and now has brain problems that cause pressure on that eye.

This roastie is clearly over 30. The reason she put 24 as the age is so a wider range of men on tinder who set their filter to see younger women (e.g. 18-25) can see her profile. She thinks „oh if I‘m visible to them surely many of then will swipe right on me!“

I‘ve seen it a few times. They‘re just starting to get a taste of the wall, these desperate, used up holes.

Bullshit. 31, smoked cigarettes for 15 years, consumed a metric ton of hard drugs, haven't exercised a day since I had to run the mile in 8th grade, play runescape 10 hours a day, still get carded for R rated movies. It's not age, or lifestyle, it's the fact women age like a steaming pile of shit. There's a reason feminists pushed for aoc laws.

>i keep tabs on some broad from high school

Q predicted you'd spell "stalk a high school crush i never had the nerve to talk to" wrong.

Most definitely
She could at least went for 28 or 30, that would be believable

There is no way she's 24.
She looks 10 years older than me and I'm a smoker.

>Smoking probably
s o y fed incel detected

Many women starting subtracting a decade off their ages in their 30's. They've always done this; they know that men want younger women. Men don't lie about their age to the same extreme. They don't have to lie. Age is not an issue for males and fertility/desire, just money, status, and/or strength.

Some causes of premature aging: alcohol, drugs, make-up.

aoc is designed to destroy the white race and its working like a charm. we are the only race that actually obeys it. blacks and latinos disregard it entirely and their women and families dont go ratting to the police when it happens either. when a girl hits 13 shes ready for breeding. end of fucking story. natures laws trumps mans laws.

Smoking speeds up aging.
webmd.com/smoking-cessation/news/20090206/smokers-have-rapid-aging-defect

Smoking also kills brain cells, so I wouldn't expect you to find this out on your own.

The 4 profile pics you get are FGAS, 3 tons of makeup and photoshop, the wall and the single roastie with a niglet looking for a "real man"

Attached: 1529689764106.jpg (576x1024, 75K)

literally newfag

only real way to be sure about a womans age is to prolapse her asshole and weigh the mucus or cut open her womb and count the rings

Bad lighting and no makeup. Plus, blonds seem to age badly if they don't use moisturizer and/or wear sunblock. Bitch should have wore more sunscreen and went to the tanning bed less.

This and maybe this: but I've seen mid 20s women that look a lot older due to a bad lifestyle and too much time spent in the tanning bed.

Attached: 1530025048991.png (861x768, 467K)

Attached: 1530026184347.png (1684x1487, 3.54M)

estrogenic endocrine disruptors from things like plastic make them age faster

Attached: Acceleration1.jpg (1184x928, 88K)

If you look closely at her left eye it's clearly sustained permanent damage from burning some coal quite likely in her later teen year/college years. Many such cases.

Attached: 1527186923703.png (793x810, 403K)

Looks like you gotta find a girl who likes nickleback

my ex is 30 and she doesn't have a wrinkled forehead like that.

Someone with some actual sense. Everybody will of course cry

>muh emotionl damage

i talked to her plenty but she was a slut back then so i really didnt want a girl that had fucked a bunch of different dudes. nowdays she posts selfies in cowboy boots and hats. looking all trad. posts dream wedding photos. lmao aint nobody gonna marry that cunt.

Cute

Attached: Gimli.jpg (450x338, 24K)

genetics. im 30 and i look 20 but my mother is 55 and looks early 40ish.

MOMMY

>the faggot don't know

Attached: 1529845757636.png (918x700, 317K)

wow webMD kek

Attached: 1511834696194.jpg (545x478, 40K)

Lets play my favorite game, count the candles.

Attached: 1527554752546m.jpg (1024x914, 138K)

Sadly, this.

Attached: 8A7A6E3E-5803-4A1D-9B06-702F77F9EFDE.jpg (793x786, 63K)

MOMMY

Attached: milky.png (620x782, 308K)

Genes

>user, tinder has some bugs. Or she is lying or it's a basic tinder bug. Don't worry you'll lose your babay face eventually.

She looks okay. Maybe you're just a scrawny lanklet.

Q predicted this

Ha Ha!. Dab on the Q boomers! *fistbump* We gotta let them Q Boomers know, you don't fuck with the Jake Paul Crew!

#everydaybro

Attached: 1z37rv.jpg (888x499, 83K)

This has to be true. Every whore I know looks aged and like shit, and I know for a fact it's not drugs. It has to be this.

On the other hand, girls who don't give it up almost always look younger, cuter and more feminine.

My mom was 30 when she had me. Fuggg no wonder I'm retarded.

What a hoe that Trish girl.

>those eyes

Bitch is crazy too.

I've noticed this too. I think it has to do with exposure to the sun. Back when white skin first arose there was very little direct sunlight in Northern Europe. The low temperatures and low levels of sunlight made vitamin D necessary for vitamin D production. Now that we're in a warming cycle and Europeans have left their ancestral homes, their white skin is now a liability. If you notice southern Europeans don't age as badly as Anglos. Looks at Lindsay Lohan today, she is a perfect example of what im talking about.

Attached: lindsay-lohan-in-red-swimsuit-on-mykonos-island-greece-09-03-2017-6_thumbnail.jpg (558x800, 62K)

It does not...
Genetics are mainly responsible for how you appear.
My 60+ years old mom looks 45 and was a smoker for 30 years...so please, stop that silly shit.

With the internet and having all this information available at your fingertip, you would think you would just do further research on it instead of criticizing my source.

Oh man, I'd like to expand my lebenstraum into your Mom, if you know what I mean.

I think I fucked your mom. Seems very familiar.

Drinking, smoking, drugs, stress, bad genes; take your pick. I'm 31 and look at least 5 years younger than most of my high school friends. Half of them look like they're ready to die already.

It's a combination of bad diet and genes. When you eat shit food your cells literally die faster. Tanning your skin does age it though.

Attached: Screenshot_20180701-195608__01.jpg (1080x1276, 196K)

wtf happened to her hly shit

>women lie about their age

>What happened?
Bad white genes

I've done plenty of research already. You apparently haven't. Smoking homegrown tobacco is literally good for the brain. The world isn't out to kill you if you know how to stay healthy.

its bullshit. women have DNA of their kids in them, not every guy that came into them.

Your mother does not disprove scientific evidence.

mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/quit-smoking/expert-answers/smoking/faq-20058153

lifestyle.thecable.ng/heavy-drinking-smoking-ageing/

white thot age like spoiled milk..so does her puss puss

Because she’s lying about her fucking age, the whore. She’s 31.

yeah well that`s like very bad genes holy fuck

That someone was a "friend" who wanted to make her look ridiculous

lol.

Explain Lauren Southern.

Your mom is the king of pop?!

>Jesus follower
>On Tinder

Attached: 302348938493.jpg (362x283, 63K)

Yet another reason to stick to 2D. 2D women always age gracefully.

Attached: 1524182921282.jpg (610x800, 91K)

You look older than you probably think

>dat makeup applied with a trowel

>namefag
>plebbit posting

Attached: 1511712517101.jpg (700x479, 42K)

Wait a second. “Jesus Follower”??? On a hook up app? Kill that slut.

According to the observatory findings published in the Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health, light to moderate drinking didn’t affect biological ageing.
The researchers have studied more than 11,500 adults since 1976 when the study began.
The participants — aged between 21 and 93 (men and women) — were tested on their lifestyle, general health, and the state how much they drank and smoked.
This was before they were checked for four signs of ageing: earlobe creases; a greyish opaque coloured ring or arc around the peripheral cornea of both eyes (arcus corneae); yellow-orange plaques on the eyelids (xanthelasmata); and male pattern baldness (receding hairline or a bald patch on the top of the head).
Arcus coneae was the most common sign of ageing among both sexes, with a prevalence of 60 per cent among men over 70 and among women over 80.
The least common sign was xanthelasmata, with a prevalence of 5 per cent among men and women over 50.
Receding hairline was common among men, with 80 per cent of those over the age of 40 affected.
According to the scientists: “This is the first prospective study to show that alcohol and smoking are associated with the development of visible age-related signs and thus generally looking older than one’s actual age….This may reflect that heavy drinking and smoking increases general aging of the body.”

lindsey lohan is 45 years old...

I know that blows your naive little mind. If you want more advice just ask.

>Black eyes
>White
No you're reptilian