CHINA HAS OFFERED ANTI-US TRADE ALLIANCE TO EU

And Merkel and the rest of her Brusseles cronies were to spineless to accept.

. China has proposed a novel idea: to form an alliance with the EU - the world's largest trading block - against the US, while promising to open up more of China's economy to European corporations.

The idea was reportedly floated in meetings in Brussels, Berlin and Beijing, between senior Chinese officials, including Vice Premier Liu He and the Chinese government’s top diplomat, State Councillor Wang Yi, according to Reuters. Willing to use either a carrot or a stick to achieve its goals, in these meetings China has been putting pressure on the European Union to issue a strong joint statement against President Donald Trump’s trade policies at a summit later this month.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-04/europe-turns-down-chinese-offer-grand-alliance-against-us

Attached: ljih.jpg (716x1395, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=UXNg_1526817899
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CNN has more credibility than Zerohedge

>parasitic chinks relentlessly leeching off whites

why should Whites tolerate these locusts?
TIME TO CULL THE LOCUSTS

>thinking a Chinese & EU partnership is feasible
>or Russian

why do yuropoors always lean towards the hun? are they trying to go back to their ancestral roots?

We will NOT betray our white brothers

Germany and china established a trading partnership long ago. The EU is not one country, but many interest groups.

France is in favor of britain and america while germany is the main european player against the US. Meanwhile france and germany have been sabotaging each other for years, but a split would mean serious consequences and the US is still occupying large parts of middle europe, including germany and got nukes in those occupying US bases while our countries arent allowed to have any

The 'economical war' is a meme. US has always been repressing our countries and thats clearly not a 'friendly' act

>CHINA HAS OFFERED ANTI-US TRADE ALLIANCE TO EU
love it

if the Europeans wouldnt be such fucking cucks they'd take the deal

>no eurasian alliance with putin and xi
Why the fuck can't European leaders do anything right?

Attached: 1510287227124.png (800x400, 21K)

I can't wait for the day when not a single ethnic german remains in your excuse of a country

>It's Europe's turn to be flooded with dangerous, low quality Chink """goods"""

Your population wouldnt and neither does ours, but the public opinion changes with the 'news' presented.

As long as corrupt puppets like merkel and macron are in power, we are developing the most profitable way and that's always destabilization and war.
The financial system is dependend on fluctuation - peaceful times are the worst scenario for those people

The US effectively pays for the military of most of the EU anyway. Europeans are happy to sit back and laugh at Americans for being 'silly and dumb' but are all to eager to fall on their knees and beg the yanks for money.

At least Australia is proud of its bonds.

>all that cheap worthless junk
my dear old mum got me some "made in china" usb lamp for my birthday that lasted a whole hour last week

We are not happy about it either nor did the population ever want to be in the EU.
There was absolutely no benefit for the population of a split country (east-west) to participate in the global agenda nor to invite millions of shitskins.

You are lucky to have avoided serious consequences post world war, but you shouldn't forget who's in power of our nation.

Wrong. US pays most for the nato troops that act in their interests, why else would we build our own EU army?

Why wouldn't it be feasible? What's your reasoning?

>tfw the entire planet grovels at your feet

happy independence day, eurocucks

Attached: 1530220071028.jpg (325x326, 40K)

>autist literal kuks try to take on the eternal anglosphere and fail miserably
>twice
>get mad
>race traitor to chink bugmen
Germans truly are despicable. Cant wait until we finish the job Eisenhower never finished.

its almost as if they dont trust the chinese...

This. Hungary and Poland may be in favor but they are powerless to make the whole Union to accept it

No. It is just that all Euro countries are US puppet states since the end of WW2. Some more some less

>And Merkel and the rest of her Brusseles cronies were to spineless to accept.
Smart. What would have done if Trump would have said fuck off to nato? Ruskis would have been knocking on your door in no time. The White Lion (Donald J. Trump) is to not be fucked, at least not before EU has grown some balls.

>why should Whites tolerate these locusts?
Says the American oppresor who has been fucking Europe for the past century.

>waah my country's glory faded hundreds of years ago waaaaah!

WOMP WOMP

this was china's plan all along and you all got played

US put restrictions on our military/technology and at the same time plebs praise them as the saviors of europe

We arent the puppets of the US, but of the elites controlling huge chunks of their system. If trump managed the purge those peoples influence, they would use our countries to put pressure on the US and present another puppet to solve the conflict they created

>All the elite jews are marrying slanteyes
>Slowly flushing america down the drain

Is it this time again? Are they preparing for jumping the ship?
Will the virus spread to china now?

get fucked faggot. you reap what you sow.

>zerohedge
You're retarded. China is fucked. Why would we ally ourselves with a losing country? That'd be like tying a stone to our feet and jumping into the ocean.

Macron may be a jew puppet, but so far his policies have been far from the worst, he cut immigration, increased military spending ...

I said Europe. Europe is not my country. Who overthrew the governments of the Middle East and created terrorist cells? Who put these puppet dictators in power right there and decided to overthrow them when they lost control over them? Who decided then to bring Europe to this war on "terror" when these Middle Eastern people supposedly ((hit back))? And who crippled the countries who acted as walls between the hordes of refugees and Europe? Where did the economic crysis start?
Happy 4th July, motherfucker. Your nation has been a puppet for a long time despite the efforts of the founding fathers.
There's a sweet irony here which I hope you will end up seeing.

fuck the EU and Fuck China

EU incompetent as always

Attached: swedish penis.jpg (323x156, 5K)

>EU accepts Chinese offer
>US attempts to blockade all of mainland Europe
Could be pretty funny

womp womp womp

War is business. Your faggot nation forgot this a long time ago and look where you are now.

>we
>implying his country has anything to say regarding the direction which the European Union will undertake in the upcoming future

Go back to being a consumer market, brainlet, that's what you're good at.

Listen here you numbskulls: the US has ____ALL____ the leverage in the trade war. The US is a net importer. Their economy will grow if the import less (i.e. if they spend less on other countries' shit). Both the EU and China are net exporters. If we don't sell shit, our economy shrinks, exactly the opposite to the US case. The optimum strategy here is not to ally ourself with China (i.e. the competition). Fuck China -- more market share for us.

It actually does, retardatu ma-tii. Du-te si lingel in cur pe putin in alta parte.

China is artificially propped up by traitorous western corporations that are taking advantage of their shit tier wages.

SINK THE CHINK

does this mean all the chinks that have flooded into my country can go back now?

Supposedly the Chinese have infiltrated most companies in the US. I have friends in manufacturing who have said the same thing.

Free trade is bad for the long term, traitor to humanity. It means the death of culture, and the genocide of whites. It means the reintroduction of slave labor and a drop in quality of life for everyone in the first world.

The only people benefiting from free trade are the oligarchs who are far removed from the immediate costs and consequences.

I don't want the brazilification of my country, or anyone's country. Traitors like you deserve rope.

I’d rather live in a world where white workers get paid a decent wage to make nice things. I’m sick of every new house being an 800,000 dollar pile of particle board glued together by spics. I’m sick of every consumer good being plastic junk made by chink slaves.

As someone that has had to deal with Chink companies, fuck your shit. They are 100% all deceitful honorless parasites that convince idiot boomer bosses that they are human so they can sell useless chink shit while undercutting legitimate competitors from western nations then vanish the moment the idiot boomers realise they have been had.

liveleak.com/view?t=UXNg_1526817899
With how shitty chinese steel is, it will collapse in half the time it took to build. Because of globalism everyone uses this shit.

I wish Trump saw this. Piss on China but dont alienate EU too much...

Attached: 1404487046024.jpg (400x290, 30K)

>failing economy wants to make trade deal with another failing economy
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Attached: nailbat.jpg (300x168, 11K)

The US can do whatever it wants. It's the market of last resort, and the biggest economy in the world. The EU needs to stimulate internal consumption and rely less on exports. Or it could simply allow its economy to shrink as the population ages, abandoning neo-Keynesian economics.

>if you import less your economy grows faster
>autarky is the pinnacle of economic growth

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

Attached: 1519718265442.png (671x519, 146K)

Maybe you should stop being a welfare nigger and get a fucking job.

come back when you actually have a functioning economy, not one based on consumption, you utter moron. Your entire industrial sector is virtually nonexistent, your markets are flooded with European goods while yours are all being exported on the European markets, your resources are being drained by foreign entities and your Government does nothing to stop this ... and I can go on and on and on. Want to talk actual politics? Romania is utterly irelevant on the European stage, your lack of a suitable foreign policy and capable politicians have made it so - you're nothing more but lackeys to your European masters, barking at whatever they tell you to bark.

It actually is amazing how dumbfuck you Romanians truly are - you inherited a rich country filled to the neck with valorous resources, you had a sizable industry sector, yet you've managed to sell everything off to the lowest bidder (kek) in less than 30 years. You should be fucking ashamed of the state of your country, yet you're here telling people that you actually have a say in how Europe runs. Laughable at worst, sad at best.

>t. economically illiterate brainlet
GDP = consumption (C) + investment (I) + government spending (G) + net exports (X – M).
For the US, net exports is negative. Ergo, they import less => the economy grows.

>The EU needs to stimulate internal consumption and rely less on exports. Or it could simply allow its economy to shrink as the population ages
They're too busy importing sand niggers and financially displacing Europeans from places like Greece by forcing them to seek work elsewhere in the Union. The EU has been stabbing itself in the throat with a rusty knife for a year and eventually they're going to break through their allegorical gorget.

Oh look, a retarded immigrant/bozgor who knows nothing about economics parroting the latest canards he heard on the "news".

You do realize you stand against the very principles that created your nation, right? Of course you'd say war is business. Life in all its aspects is a business for you.
Who initially brought these Chinks in, though?
China has dropped their values, history and morals thanks to communism and thanks to capitalism it has fully embraced materialism. I think it's pretty easy to locate these "roots of evil". You're crying not because they are dishonest, but because you're being outschemed at your very own game. And mind you, I fucking hate dishonesty.

EU is a subsidiary of Soros's Open Society. You need to FORCEFULLY take back your White homeland

Trump was also the first politician to ever address the issue. Meanwhile EU is calling trump names and want free trade with China baka if China isn’t dealt with then it is just a matter of time before the enemies world is signed up for social credits and we all vote for one party. It also isn’t hard to figure out where we whites stand in the Chinese social ladder, sure above blacks but also below Arabs and of course chinks are nr 1.

Do you actually know how business operates in China? Everything is done via a system of Government leases, even down to private housing, and the Government maintains control of the big four, the banks, transport, and energy sectors.

Companies operate differently too, even the Apple factories are controlled by a committee of party members.

chinks think individualism is weak, and they will eventually beat you with superior numbers and governments that don't give a fuck about oppressing people so long as it doesn't slow down the economy

I came over to Asia 30 odd years ago with the 'technology transfer' idea with an R&D centre. There was no R&D but we simply gave them the technology. It was like running a school. My point is that I have been here ever since (made good money) however I dont think you know how these people think and react. I can assure you that they are not compatible with the West in large numbers. They start group thinking in a critical mass and their behaviour changes for the worst.I saw this as the transfers came to an end and more Westerners left and more Asians arrived. Dont take my word for it, but you dont know what you are talking about with these lot.

Chinese economy relies on cheating and stealing from other countries, its ingrained in their chink souls to rip off the white man as much as possible

Nice we will give up on one overlord for another, God I hate this timeline so much.

>knows nothing about economics
>he actually thinks he's the "tiger of Europe" just because the GDP has shown some growth (which is based on internal consumption, not industrial output

Better watch out for that rise in inflation or the fact that the ROBOR numbers have been going up like there's no tomorrow, which clearly points out that the growth will soon stop, followed next by an economic recession. You'll soon be remembering the 2008-2012 period like it was a fun time to live in, you pleb.

all browns realize white nations are superior to brown nations. We were able to keep them out for centuries and build the civilization that they could only dream of building. Then the jews embedded themselves in our governments and institutions and opened the gates of the West to the unworthy, just like they opened the gates of Constantinople to the turks. The gooks were a stones throw away from Aussieland for thousands of years and never made an attempt to colonize. It was only after whites turned it into a paradise that the brown hoards dared enter in. I hope people understand this.

It boils down to two simple issues that are very easy to solve
1. The government is not afraid to import the nonwhites
2. Nonwhites are not afraid to come to white land

Coworker went there on a business trip to finalize a deal with a factory to make his new product.
Deal was worth about 750K to the factory so they picked him up from the airport, provided him with a high end apartment.
The apartment came with 2 Chinese cities who worked opposite 12 hour shifts catering to his every need.
Laundry, food, massage and sex.
Whatever he wanted. He was banging them all day and night.

Company got the deal and then proceeded to absolutely fuck up the manufacturing process and create a shitty product that could not be sold

Entire ch*nese "economy" hangs by a single thread and that thread is the west. They play stupid games and they'll win stupid prizes.

The EU is a creation of the US deep state and kept in order by Vassal occupied state Germany.

"reportedly"

Attached: 1495682975724.jpg (640x360, 89K)

>exchange a western overlord for an Asian one

At this rate, Europeans will all be speaking Mandarin, eating dog, working in sweatshops, and consuming Chinese media within 30 years. Enjoy the ride, faggots.

Attached: itshappening.gif (404x189, 687K)

Ah great, MORE CHEAP USELESS CHINESE RUBBISH
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORTALITIES TO SKYROCKET THANKS TO "AFFORDABLE TRANSPORTATION"

Germany has always been traitorous to the white race. Germans would rather fight, kill and undermine the white race through their acts of aggression and economic/refugee sabotage than just get along and work with other white nations.

I'm convinced, through the lack of comedic environment in Germany, that the German gene pool is dispositioned with an overpowering sociopathic tendency.

We must irradicate the German people from the Earth or enslave them utterly and completely. They are good workers, similar to unemotional robots, and can be used as breeding vessels and slave labor.

Pretty much this.
Us and the Belgians are generally eager to make deals with anyone on the whole planet. It's in our blood.
I'm sure Poland wouldn't mind that approach either, and Italy, Spain, etc.
I mean at the end of the day, you just want to have the best deals you can get, no matter the politics.
If you can be the jew without being jewish or sinning, you're doing good.
Merkel won't let that happen, the filthy antisemite.

>chinks think individualism is weak, and they will eventually beat you with superior numbers and governments that don't give a fuck about oppressing people so long as it doesn't slow down the economy
Only if they can tame their unsustainable raw GDP growth. I'd like to think even China couldn't find a way to prop up the bubble that supports their economy via abusing their population but they're the experts on that not me. But a trade deal with the EU probably won't help them nearly as much as they might think.

The EU itself is and always has been an economic bully. Ask any Norwegian the kind of shit the EU does to pressure nations who don't want to join into joining. Like China, the EU is all image and no substance. Unlike China, the EU's image is rapidly going down the shitter.

As far as individualism in chink society goes, that can and will change. The more successful China gets the greater the middle class grows. The greater the middle class grows the more the PRC will start to shift. Once the western Maoists feel betrayed by the eastern Capitalists things will get ugly.

Lüüüüül the mutts are scared and schlumpf is destroying america everyday more and more.... have fun you dumb mutts becoming finally third world
Hahahahaha

Attached: 1506087766271jpg.0.jpg (1024x682, 59K)

>We were able to keep them out for centuries and build the civilization that they could only dream of building.
Not America. You bought black slaves. You brought Chinese cheap workers. You cheated on other countries to expand your borders. There is no "us white countries" for you. Do you think America going into WW2 and what happened afterwards was out of altruism? That would be being extremely naive.
We won't be speaking Mandarin. China on itself will collapse unless they do something. But the fact that China and Russia still exist prevents America from going full domination. I appreciate that. I don't want China to control the world. Just as I wouldn't want Russia or America or any other power. No government should have absolute control. Especially in these times.

>This coming from an American
At this point your glass house has no windows left at all.

China won't be a country in 20 years.

If they are willing to accept it at least make it possible for foreigners to OWN a company in China.
You CAN'T own a company in China. The State always holds a 51% of any company at any time.

Personally I'd say no. Fuck China.

we already are, the same % as you. Chinese shit quality is everywhere, even build in Bosch and Siemens

Thank you friends

NATO is why....The US is NATO, get rid of us and yuropoors have a choice, become russian or a slave to china.

>China offered for Russia to eat Europe alive
I see nothing wrong with this

China is aiming to change that by buying the best European and American engineers. They must see a fair deal if they go to work in China.

>Alienated the EU
>Wants to now alienate the USA

If we live in a glass house, the UK lives under tarpaulin propped up with a few sticks. Does your country even manufacture anything besides beer and military technology that you sell to the USA?

Lol that was a smart move, they didn't want to get CHINKED like Canada is right now and Africa. Just wait and see what the effect the Chinese are going to have on the Canadian housing market.

Attached: 1526183316052.png (800x5132, 810K)

>Croatian Historian

>factual mutts
>"our white brothers"
Kek

>america oppresses europe
be more like Switzerland

I know today is a tough one for you. Today marks the day we raped the British without vaseline for invading American soil during the revolutionary war. Most importantly, today marks the day you've realised your license for having sporks in your kitchen has expired. Hang in there, chap. Your enslavement by your leaders is almost complete.

Just wait for the moment the EU bank is going to stop printing that 60 billion a month. I honestly think that will trigger a new eurozone depression

We try. Most of our money is there.

>stimulate internal consumption
You mean by importing the third world?

July 4th is just another day for us. Enjoy your holiday, but we really don't care.

>china wants to flood the EU with tons of their cheap shit, sap their economy and ruin the jobs they have there

Yeah they were smart to not do it, we made that same mistake. China are nothing but two faced cheating thieving liars, peddlers of lies and spies.
No country on earth should be forced to deal with these cannibal animals.

Fuck every single chink.

Attached: Honorary aryans part 1.png (1000x1500, 610K)

Fuck China. You bought slaves. You brought Uyghur cheap workers. You cheated on other countries to expand your borders. There is no "us mongoloid countries" for you. Do you think China going into Tienanmen square and what happened afterwards was out of altruism? That would be being extremely naive.

Meanwhile, China sets up shell companies to copy American tech, and sends their spies all over to gather and steal anything they can find.

Chinks have same Modus Operandi: cheat and steal to start their wealth, then continue to cheat and steal at larger scale.
People that have dealt with chinks will know exactly what I’m talking about.
Trump is very smart, he knows chinks are getting wealthy on the backs of Americans.
The reason you can’t afford a car? A down payment for a house?

Chinks.

I've been to China for work. Aluminum extrusion imports. The Chinese are the worst. No hygiene. No morals. Cutting in line. Spitting everywhere. Superiority complex from hell. Run people over in the road and not stop. Ambulance needs to get through and no one pulls over. Nearly every woman will whores for the dollar. No EPA. Just blow chemicals into the air. Or pipe it outside or into the nearest river. No worker protection. Workers hate their employers. Barbed wire and gates to keep workers inside. Now there are plenty of good Chinese. But the PRC is a fucking dumpster fire. Taiwan and Hong Kong are totally different. We should cut all trade with the PRC until the commies are removed along with their dictator for life Xi.

I worked in Chinese outbound M&A. Technology transfer is the foundation of China's economic and trade policy. They can see the US/Europe getting ahead of them in automation and it's worrying the business wing.

Spin up the old factories, we can make our own plastic shit, glass the rest of the world, fuck it.

Attached: Honorary aryans part 2.png (1000x1500, 261K)

Attached: Honorary aryans part 3.png (1000x1500, 562K)

Attached: Honorary aryans part 4.png (1000x1500, 1.59M)

A "trade relationship" with China works like this: they tariff everything you send them at 25% while demanding you let their cheap plastic shit in for free. So you end up undermining domestic markets for nothing. Truly a great "deal."

>france
Always talking shit but forever eager to extend the brofist of liberty.
I love you cheese eating bastards.

Attached: 1529945557518.png (800x1672, 209K)

Attached: 1527947229350.jpg (563x390, 22K)

You are an ally, but we know exactly which way your bread is buttered when it comes down to it. USA > all, every time.

I don't blame you for it, we understand, but we *do* understand.

>stimulate internal consumption
They did this with the milk quotas decades ago.
It wasn't the healthiest advertised product on the market, not even a bit.
Then with decolonisation and post-war economic growth, the ministers decided that it would be bad for European farmers if they had to change their business model or go out of business due to competition from other continents.
They presented a subsidy deal in the early '60s where the dairy farmers would have to produce a high minimum amount of milk, and because the demand + prices were too low to survive on, they'd get subsidised, which in turn would be funded by consumers and taxpayers.
Problem was that people didn't really consume milk. Derivatives sure, but milk itself was for small children.
Suddenly the marketing campaigns started swinging, milk became the healthiest thing in the world. Exact same product, completely different market insertion.

That's what happens when you have to stimulate consumption.
The most cost-effective ways of doing it are the ones that don't work without fucking the consumers.
They can stimulate the purchasing of German and French cars by making them cheap as a cart of milk, but the only way the manufacturers will let that happen is if they get the difference subsidised by the gouvernments of the EU, meaning all other prices will go up as well as tax rates.

The reason I'm outlining this approach is because it's the gouvernment way, the socialist way, the one most likely to happen.
By far the best way if not only way to properly stimulate consumption is to get rid of taxes. More purchasing power = more purchasing. Delayed projects suddenly have funding, and required time suddenly has funding to compensate for hours otherwise spent working.
Same thing with the push for 6-hour workdays and sun-5-day workweeks. The only way that can be afforded is by lowering taxrates.

Sorry for the blog but you got my braintrain rolling.

More like the EU were too smart to accept any deal China has to offer. This is how China works. Make deals, offer things then absolutely exploit and abuse every single thing to their profit at the expense of everyone else.

Attached: 1503772442000.webm (300x400, 1.15M)

>You bought slaves. You brought Uyghur cheap workers.
We didn't. I am Spanish and you are butthurt. There was slavery by the Spanish and the Portuguese, but we weren't near as bad as history books pretend we were.

>Germany and china established a trading partnership long ago.

That is either a lie or Germany is breaking EU laws. The EU does not allow member states to make their own trade deals and partnerships.

Does this proclamation come straight from Tel Aviv, Yam Shabam?

>I don't want the brazilification of my country,
Funny that you say that because Brazil has never had a truly free market.

Fuck you.
Chinks are fucking cancer.

So after America stabs you in the back you choose to stay loyal to them, why? Because muh white race?