This is the future capitalists wanted. By shortly eliminating all hallmarks of childhood...

This is the future capitalists wanted. By shortly eliminating all hallmarks of childhood, pedophilia will be legalized very soon.

Attached: it.jpg (1079x1609, 840K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU
youtube.com/watch?v=4Pjs7uoOkag
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pedophilia will be legalized very soon.
Not soon enough.

Brick and mortar stores will fade as they become inconvenient to buying online and/or filled with a high density of non-whites.

Attached: ISGHvYJ.jpg (1080x1004, 77K)

Funny thing is, when Toys'R'us arrived in my country (quite late) it forced a lot of traditional toy shops to close.
Then Amazon came along.
Creative destruction.

This is just a symptom of getting all modern children addicted to their fucking phones and ipads. I don't give a fuck when I see adults on phones. They have people to communicate with, news to read, whatever. Kids don't have a reason for smart devices. They just have fucking gutter-trash mobile "games" and streaming TV so they can never exist a single moment away from leftist propaganda. The amount of fucking TODDLERS I see swiping at capacitive touchscreens in public sickens me. They don't play with physical toys anymore because everything is on the goddamn phone, and toy stores go out of business. You think soiboys are bad now because they don't have the physical strength to open a bottle? The upcoming generation isn't going to have gross motor skills at all. These are the end times.

This actually makes sense.. fuck jews are tricky

there are no more toy stores in America now either

Same goes for shopping malls and shopping centers, when they get filled with niggers, stores start closing

If you work in delivery or stock jobs are plentiful.

Retail fags BTFO

Attached: yay.jpg (369x263, 31K)

All pedophiles and anyone who supports or attempts to normalize pedophilia will be killed.

Never seen musical.ly? Its pedo heaven! Teens twerking, showing cleav, grinding, shaking their ass. Thousands of them and every kid 6-16 wants it

did you ever goto a toys r us in the past 5 years?
Nothing but blacks using it as a motel or breaking shit.

the only toy kids need is an iphone
grow up fuckface

That is a pretty depressing sign. I bet the creator an hero.

They are shutting down due to blacks not due to lack of children.

sheninquian wants 32$ an hour as cashier and the courts say its racist to not oblige her she doesn't even serve the customers.

This is also true. Oakland Mall in Michigan was the biggest most popular mall in the state. Suddenly a bus system starts to bring niggers from detroit directly to the mall. It becomes fucking disgusting, infested shit. Now i go to the white, perfect, clean mall - somerset

Fuck jew's R us and there over priced shitty toys for Fedora wearing fagots to collect.

>give your children internet connected devices so I can associate with them
Yeah I bet you think its fun.

every system works after we get (((them))) out of earth!

youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU
youtube.com/watch?v=4Pjs7uoOkag
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs

Attached: kid-amazed.gif (320x240, 1.96M)

>A company that donated hundreds of thousands, if not, millions to planned parenthood is shutting down

???

>Hahaha get rekt right-wing nazis, now you've lost Kikes 'R' Us

You have laws in your country???

This is a turnaround that has been due since 3000 years ago.

retail had almost two decades to adopt
guess some simply didn't hear the bang at all

The mall near me is in an abysmal state. I moved back here after living here as a child, and I went into the mall to see this kinetic sculpture that I've always loved with billiard balls and noisemakers. It was in complete disrepair, still running but all the balls had come off the track over time and never been put back. They just littered the bottom of the enclosed structure, swimming in a solid inch of dust, with a single ball still making the circuit. I stood there a while processing my disappointment, and I actually got to see the last ball come off the track, and the machine go silent. It triggered a kind of existential crisis about the impermanence of life, and I went home and drank for a while. Then I sent an absolute TIRADE of an e-mail to the mall management about how I used to see kids gather around the sculpture excitedly, and now nobody cares anymore and the thing obviously hasn't been maintained in years, and how it's an insult to the artist who constructed it and the community, and a flag of the mall's quickly failing standards.
A few months later I went in again and they had put the balls back on and cleaned out the dust, and there was a donation box for funds to have a professional come and repaint it and fix the various mechanical parts. I was pretty pleased my angry drunken email got through to somebody, but the mall is still half empty and losing another storefront every six months.
The active end has Target and Best Buy, there's a JC Penney and Dick's in the middle, but Gander Mountain and Sears vacated leaving a huge empty wasteland at the other end. The smaller neighboring stores all disappeared and were replaced by low-effort shit run by those skeevy fucks who make a quick profit and then skip town when business dies off. Some kind of geriatric daycare, a child "daycare" that's just a bunch of bouncy houses with little supervision and owners that look like pedophiles, and a fucking... RC car racing track?

Good, those little freeloaders should be learning a trade and MAGAing, not exploring homosexuality with Thomas the tank engine.

Attached: 999.jpg (736x552, 46K)

Capitalism is what built it, you fucking retard. You leftists really do think big companies and new stuff magically appear out of nowhere, don't you?

What killed it were millenial and post-millenial kids who don't give a shit about toys as the only "toy" they want is found at the phone store.

It was a shift in the market for what kids want. And it didn't helped that they were relying on SW8 to bring in customers.

I like them. You can't impulse-buy something you saw, liked, and decided on a whim to get in an online store. You can't browse real inventory on an app. And if you buy shit like expensive instruments before having them in your hands to try out, then you're gambling and are pretty stupid for doing it.

And do you impress the lady by handing her a phone to go shoe-shopping, or by taking her to Harrods/Neiman-Marcus/Bergdorf-Goodman to let her browse through a wall of Loubotins and Chanels?

And good luck picking out a cologne/perfume you've never smelled before using a fucking app; especially now that their prices are really going up and $500+ for a bottle isn't uncommon these days.

Also a Hobby Lobby replaced Sears, which I could go on a whole separate rant about. What a fucking shitstain of a store. They put as little money into the renovation as possible so it looks like the place is 50 years old when it's brand new, they exclusively hire minorities, and their prices are that kind of jew shit where they mark items up 3x what its worth and then have a 50% off sale that never ends.

We really need to focus on genociding the Jews and pedos.

they are shutting down because an iphone is all kids need and walmart supplies all the toys parents want if they choose to raise their kids the traditional way.
jesus fuck use your goddam brain

Refusing to buy roasties birth control buys them a lot of leeway

Walmart's toy section is an embarrassment, Target is great tho.

Don't hem and haw, bin that law!

Don't be a goat, bin the vote.

Gamestop is next

>All pedophiles and anyone who supports or attempts to normalize pedophilia will be killed.

It is not a good idea to kill pedos. They are torturers not murderers. They must have a punishment which fits the crime. They must face a lifetime of the most advanced torture methods and be forced to be "normal" in public. It is the only way they learn that they are terrible people. Killing them is too easy of a punishment.

Nothing of value lost there. Mine barely even sells games anymore. 60% of their shelf real estate is occupied by POP figures and useless merch of entry-level IPs.

You know, Toys R Us is still in my local mall. Its just you fucking mutts that drove them out of business :P

How else do you plan to get a wife before they go off to college and get mind virus?
Legal age women have been ruined.
Ask any MGTOW thread.
>really activates my almonds

>hurr durr my local franchise is still in operation, my anecdotal evidence that has nothing to do with the larger corporate structure is somehow a statement on it!
Eat a gun barrel.

>most depressing thing
>lmfao
what did they mean by this

Big book stores killed the small shops
Amazon killed the big shops
Amazon opens up small shops.

All they do is shove Microsoft shit down your throat then act rude and arrogant if you want something else. So no loss there.

Electronics Boutique was cool, but Gamestop took it over and made it go away.

Borders died but Barnes & Noble was smart and hopped on the e-reader/tablet train relatively early. They keep their brick stores open as a storefront for tablets, that also still sells paper books.

I thought all stores were closing.
Glad at least they're in business internally.

niggers took over a mall I frequented as a kid... it shut down :( There are still a few malls in the area, but there have been shootings, niggers, so they will probably be closed in the next 5-10 years.

Me and the wife went to our Toys R Us to see what they had for their liquidation. I kid you not, they had 2 full bays of those soiboi Pop figures. It was all 1 character. The neighbour from Hello Neighbour. A greenlit 20 dollar indie game on Steam by a noname dev.
Someone unironically got paid to order literally over 100 of those and thought it was a good idea.
They had a whole section of just Marvel figures.

I swear, they devoted half the store to soibois. It's no wonder they went out of business.

Reminder that a (((leveraged buyout))) by Bain Capital killed Toys R' Us, not Amazon.

I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid
they got a million toys at Toys R us that I can play with
I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid
they got the best for so much less, it'll really flip your lid
From bikes to trains to video games
it's the biggest toy store there is (gee whiz!)
I don't wanna grow up, cause maybe if I did
I couldn't be a Toys R Us kid
more games, more toys, oh boy!
I wanna be a Toys R Us kid

Attached: girafftifa.jpg (1024x538, 77K)

shit all go down ! returd gender hippi muslim noggers ! AAAaaahhh look on this pic this is massive sad !
SAD !

Attached: vegitox.jpg (750x1000, 131K)

i mean the giraffe pic !
sad !

>sad
Increasingly irrelevant retail chain going tits up, due to years of mismanagement and the lack of the ability to adapt to a changing market.
Gee, what a head-scratcher.

In a sane society - we kill people who sexualize children.

Including CEOs and Politicians.

Attached: 7883509_orig.png (414x332, 149K)

Jolly Giant>Geoffrey

He was a big guy.

Attached: The_Jolly_Giant_Toy_Superstores_Logo.jpg (381x261, 18K)

For (You)

Why he neck so long?

You know, thinking about it, I guess it makes sense. Make your store appeal to the kids in one half, and their dads in the other.

That's why I stopped shopping there for my nieces and nephews. Kind of heartbreaking, really. Like everything else from my childhood that has been thoroughly nigged.

They don’t even make it easy. As of four years ago, the neck beard cashiers would always spend five minutes asking you to sign up for things and because of this there would be a huge line even if the store wasn’t crowded. It’s coming

I don't understand why they didn't use a dinosaur, instead of a giraffe, as their mascot, given that there name sounds like one.

Have you been to a Barnes & Noble lately?

Stop defining yourself by corporate brands.

>the shutting down of a failing toy store chain is a conspiracy to pave the way for normalizing pedophilia
wew lad

Nothing wrong with wanting some prime pussy user.

This. Seriously, they could have had Toby the Toysaurus.

Not on my watch

Attached: 1530715617142.jpg (576x768, 81K)

Poo

Good. Toys are shit. Modern entertainment is better in every way.
>b-but muh kids glued to their nintendos reeee
Fuck off, 25 year old boomers and actual boomers, do you really think kids in the 1950s would play with shitty plastic cars if they had video games? Fuck no they wouldn't. Also being depressed about some huge company going under is fucking retarded.

Attached: i90i.jpg (225x225, 19K)

I miss CompUSA...

>Electronics Boutique
Damn. Used to be the spot where I bought most of my games. Them and Waldensoftware.

>pedophilia will be legalized very soon.
Meaning what? Girls and boys will put down the ActionMan and Barbie and instead go after fleshlights and dildoes?

Attached: cry.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

the sole reason it went under is because of it being loaded with dept by venture capitalists, nothing to do with the market

same here
when i was a kid in my home town there was a really old fashioned toy store that was piled up to the ceiling with every toy in existence
it actually had counters with people behind them who knew what they were talking about
when i was a kid i loved scalextric and they had all the rare cars and the spares to fix them when they broke
they had all the rare subbuteo teams too

Attached: 4075.jpg (1000x1000, 134K)

To more easily peek around corners

KB Toys is actually planning a comeback.

Attached: 4638f84d0bdf6c75b6e9023791bd42a3.jpg (561x615, 64K)

Are you in upstate New York by chance? The exact same thing is happening to my mall

he meant he is a product of modern educational institutions and only has about a few dozen phrases to pull from and combine to express emotions

Also our feminized society doesn't like any "strong" statements so everything should be "softened" with something cute and harmless like lmfao.