All this winning

thehill.com/homenews/395406-bmw-warns-officials-tariffs-on-european-cars-could-cut-us-production

What dumb fuck trump supporters don’t realize is that companies like bmw Mercedes and VW am build cars in red states for the domestic and export market

Every bmw suv is made in South Carolina, and tariffs mean they would cut back production in the US Zane increase production else where

Attached: 0ECCB2D6-49A3-4E06-B8C4-A62745CB3EDE.jpg (1125x1305, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bmwusfactory.com/bmw_articles/bmw-manufacturing-continues-as-largest-u-s-automotive-exporter/
usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2018/06/22/american-cars/724724002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The Reuters report notes that China's tariffs against the U.S., imposed in retaliation to Trump's enforcement of duties on Chinese goods, have already negatively affected BMW. The company said that the tariffs have increased the cost of exporting to China.

>“All of these factors would substantially increase the costs of exporting passenger cars to these markets from the United States and deteriorate the market access for BMW in these jurisdictions, potentially leading to strongly reduced export volumes and negative effects on investment and employment in the United States,” BMW said in the letter.

The Cheeto doesn't care, he will prolly tweet how he is gonna task the shit out of BMW.

Then we'll buy more American or Japanese cars

Nothing will happen.

The Deutsche elites need the market. Following the news papers here and the daily, aggressive approach to undermine and ridicule Donald J. Trump, I can only conclude that the Deutsche Elites are shitting their pants right now.

US economy has clearly overtaken the euro zone in the past two years. We are suffering under the enormous weight of Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Greek welfare system debts. The euro zone is designed to fail.

Doubt it, those will be 30% expensier

This only buy
Jeep
Dodge
Tesla
or
Subaru
Toyota
Honda

Yea because people are going to magically start buying cadillacs and Lincolns over Lexus and Mercedes

American factory that exports most of it's product to China and other overseas countries would be closed. Doesn't matter what we buy that's lost jobs dude

who cares, tesla is the future and bmw/german cars in general are a meme. Enjoy your repair costs.

chevy as well. I support this.

You’re dumb. Tariffs are taxes placed on imported goods. If they are made in South Carolina, then they aren’t imported.
BMW is less than 1% of the labor pool. More people are farming your soi beans than work at BMW.

Only Arabs, niggers, spics drive bmw.

Yea, China and Europe are putting tariffs on our EXPORTS, in even says in the article prices of BMWs in China are increasing

their Greer factory is fucking enormous, they won't close it because Americans still buy the shit out of BMWs and with tariffs going into effect, it only makes sense for BMW to make its cars in-country.

Maybe production of some models will be sent to Germany or wherever, but as Americans start getting really wealthy again, we'll buy more domestically produced BMWs, offsetting their losses in other markets.

Besides, maybe BMW should talk to China about THEIR tariffs?How about that?

so maybe BMW should help dissuade Europe and China from retaliatory tariffs???

>if they are made in South Carolina, then they aren’t imported
BMW prolly import parts from China and Europe that now are heavily taxed.

no they're saying that America's tariffs are causing retaliatory tariffs, and we need to eliminate our tariffs so the retaliatory tariffs get removed.

Basically these companies want to cuck the US worker

Lexus IS Japanese dumbfuck

>but as Americans start getting really wealthy again, we'll buy more domestically produced BMWs
And do you think the american market is enought for BMW and the rest?
doub it.

Won’t do anything

If anything they would build SUV models in China and Europe to escape the tariffs, like what Harley Davidson is doing

BMW will start making their all models in the untied states Except probaly the M models. The X models are already made exclusively in the states. More factory’s will be build. More jobs will be created

Read the post again

Attached: 40056F77-F9F1-457C-A2B6-CC5865ED55C6.png (698x1284, 3K)

>The Hill

Attached: NFZUnheb.jpg (242x242, 12K)

The vast majority of foreign brand autos that are built in the US are SOLD in the US. Thats the whole reason they built production plants here. To cut the cost of shipping them overseas.

Have the Jap auto plants here in the US been complaining? I haven't seen anything yet.

>Europe is putting taxes on its own cars.
Sounds like it’s going to hurt Europe. If you punch yourself in the nose, it doesn’t affect me.
Then they should find new sources. The point if the tarrif, is to force people back to this side of the globe. It should up our production of cars that come from your country.

All these “tariffs” are taxes that go into government pockets.

Every consumer in every country (China included) will be poorer because of this trade war. Government coffers in every country will benefit.

>The point if the tarrif, is to force people back to this side of the glob
And the collateral damage is greater inflation and more expensives goods, leading to the lost of adquisition power from the consumer making the market less atractive.

I used to work at Mercedes Benz. The less expensive cars are a complete shitshow. The most expensive cars are great until maintenance kills you. Believe me. Do not buy any MB made after the mid 90s when they merged with Chrysler.
I would lease an MB if I wanted my clients to think I was rich, but honestly I don’t care. Anyway, BMWs too, both are meme brands.

Who cares.. only faggots drive those cars.

This guy is going to destroy the US dollar for a long time. Could it be that ((they)) wanted to induce a recession?

No

bmwusfactory.com/bmw_articles/bmw-manufacturing-continues-as-largest-u-s-automotive-exporter/

>All totaled, the Spartanburg plant exported more than 70 percent of its total production volume of 371,284 units.

what do rural neckbeards drive?

Used Chevy and Ford trucks and SUVs

X models are made in SC and then exported. If this trade war goes long enough, BMW will then move significant production to China.

lol, who cares faggot

Cut the FCA out of there and add in domestic gm and ford

well they can do what they gotta do
they should probably be producing domestically for the Chinese market anyway, given the fact that China has its own massive tariffs already

>ford

Attached: A2493EC0-F469-4DAF-99DE-C2200783BCC9.jpg (1000x563, 103K)

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2018/06/22/american-cars/724724002/
Might aid someone looking to buy a car.

Don´t you ever forget most firt ladies, if not all, are trannies.

Attached: 88272fd4-4f47-4730-849a-297dfffbefd4-650x345.jpg (650x345, 49K)

Attached: 0421-en-bushfuneral-golodryga-1551565-640x360.jpg (640x360, 41K)

So you’re telling me that a tax on a European car is going to affect you? I just spent two weeks in playa del Carmen. I didn’t see one European car. I think you’re overestimated the affect of this issue. If I don’t drive a euro car, and I possibly saw one in two weeks in Mexico, it’s probably not going to affect either of us.
Yes, in the long run, it’s going to make things more expensive. If more work goes into a Chevy plant in your country, because if this, how can you constantly find problems in this logic? The earned income by people working more should offset the price of comparable goods. Honestly, I wasn’t shopping for a luxury German auto. Were you? That’s the market you speak of. Tell us all about how the rising cost of German luxury autos are going to bankrupt YOU personally. I’d like to hear it.

Attached: people_first_ladies.jpg (2000x1333, 261K)

Anyone else see this?

Attached: AnkD9t7a6WvkaJ9FlGDnM20KBwqLRFWOtHiYKYP5EPg.png (403x448, 75K)

Attached: 3616276_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

because China has its owns tariffs

Exported to where though? It doesn't say. I seriously doubt Asia buys more BMW "Sports Activity Vehicles and Coupes" than North and South America. It'd be one thing if it was commercial fleets they were exporting, but it's not.

>If this trade war goes long enough, BMW will then move significant production to China.

Then BMW should go for it. Then they'll hae to pay tariffs to ship them here. You can't blame everyone else if you have a shit business model.

>that 30 y/o commie boomer who thinks protectionism would increase the marketing of domestic products

WOMP
WOMP

German cars are shit tier anyway. Overpriced junk.

Your problem is that american cars are shit except for the trucks

They do buy more

Bmw sells more cars in Asia than in the US 425,000 in China alone vs 305,000 in the US

Fuck yeah, this will mean that less BMW cars on our roads will lead to far less BMW drivers, which are known to be a general cancer on society. Plus, these faggots rarely use a turn signal when driving, so they all need to be gassed anyway.

60% of german cars, produced in america, are getting exported. needless to say, they also will need to move their production out of US, targeting 100k american workers
fun fact: the biggest american car exporter is BMW, before Ford or GM

>that 26 year old gen-xer that doesn't understand china doesn't float their currency and fixing the trade deficit of 500 billion with China is far more important than a German companies exports even from the U.S.
Checked your flag too, no coincidence is my guess.

Why is exporting cars so important

People that buy expensive cars don't give a fuck about the price. The higher the price, but better it is for status signalling.

>these factors would substantially increase the costs of exporting passenger cars to these markets
Like these assholes export any significant quantity of vehicles made in North America, they built these plants here to expressly avoid tariffs and other expenses of getting cars here in the first place. They are not going to pay tariffs imposed by every European country to take in cars made in North America.

Attached: questioned.jpg (210x230, 7K)

Who cares about some foreign car company? Fuck foreigners, America FIRST!

That doesn't make any sense.

Hey BMW fans. Canadians will buy some, sneak them in the US then sell them to you for a little markup. Just convert KM/H to MP/H easy. Tell me the colour.

First Trannies

Attached: trump-obama-bush-jef-180619_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg (992x414, 74K)

Just buy another fucking car.
They're all the same anyway.

Yep High prices will only sway people to buy local or Japanese made cars. Trumps right on this.

Attached: YT symp.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Stormfags will defend this.

they might move some model production out of the US, but they sure as shit wouldn't close the factory and subject themselves to American tariffs

they are overpriced but they are not shit
>or Japanese made cars
based

Never trust anything Reuters says........they are globalist mouthpieces.

Attached: jobs.jpg (826x900, 69K)

Their argument is it would hurt American factory workers.

So then why build plants in the US? Build them in China. The cost of labor alone would plummet. Could it be because the lack of the US imposing tariffs? Hmmmm

Not to mention these foreign makers open plants mainly the the American south, thus bypassing having to deal with a lot of the labor union policies places like Detroit are famous for. Those old US auto hub are where Chevy and Ford still produce.

Jeeps are nice as fuck these days

we don't want your shit cars anyway, germans

german cars are the most expensive cars tho

The South Carolina plant existed before China was a big market for luxury cars

>stupid unreliable shitmobiles which ceased to be sporty in the 1990s will be even more ridiculously expensive
What kind of faggot drives a new BMW anyway? Asians and kikes, that’s who.

>cars made in europe are gonna go up in price so let me cut the amount of cars i make in america to further fuck my own sales

I don't know why but I thought something was "retarded" about it too...maybe it's the snubness and super rounded edges?

>Following the news papers here and the daily, aggressive approach to undermine and ridicule Donald J. Trump

thanks bro for letting me know what goes on in germany. i thought only the american msm was a joke.

This orange fucking yankee needs to fuck off. We have enough problems in South Carolina without him fucking shit up here.

Good less cunts on the road

Attached: 0Kezvw0.png (372x423, 293K)

>expensier
I'd call you retarded but that puts you above the average spic

Bump

>tariffs are placed on domestic products
You're a retard.

china already tariffs them/us. they accepted it a while back as a cost of business, since they get lower labor and better quality here than in the southern EU. Now the tariffs, again, already existing, are increasing.

bmw, eu, and dems are acting like tributary state leaders to China, begging the big swinging dick to stop fighting Chinese tariffs lest their master become displeased. Please trump, stop fighting the slant and their onerous tariffs that we were too weak to oppose. oh and dick nixon for opening to China instead of nuking bejing

>American having to buy American cars
>Bad
Found the butthurt globalist.
European cars are overpriced shit anyway.

>We are suffering under the enormous weight of Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Greek welfare system debts

AND suffering from the enormous weight of welfare handouts to your 'economic immigrants' (that cost is EXTREMELY high - way more than most people think).

>the jew lashes out in fear

>9/10 close calls i've had involved a BMW driver being a retard
Sound like the roads will get safer for americans.

Samurai is our greatest ally and want to be on the winning team.

Audi driver detected.

Maybe you two should stop racing each other.

>We are suffering under the enormous weight of Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Greek welfare system debts.
You forgot the nigger refugees.

>can't read
>calls others retarded

every fucking time.

>Not everything can be perfect, therefore we should abandon tariffs and trade protectionism

No, fuck you.

We need to cut foreign dependence. If we lose production or GDP, then that will just motivate native businesses and labor to fill the gap.

Sour grapes

lexus...

bmw is the largest american car exporter

>Trump tariffs mean less globalism
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO. I don't give a fuck about the robots on the assembly line in South Carolina being out of a job. Robots don't even get paid.

>European cars are overpriced
Dont you dare comparing some non luxurious volkswagen or opel to a town car or some Ford SUV lool. The later are designed for heavy loads (occupier) and to serve the oil kikes.

>HD plans to move production
>Micron products banned in China, in favor of Taiwanese competitor
>BMW production slows down

Wow huh, seems like all those lolbertarians' warnings about tariffs were not all hot air. Really actives those almonds.

Attached: 1520535504511.gif (640x480, 1001K)

Remember cash-4-clunkers?

Germany did a similar thing, but, you were only able to use the credit to buy german-made cars. Obama made it so that you could apply it to any car which totally fucked the used car market and hurt domestic sales

Payback is a bitch

The luxury European marques all have declining US sales already as rich people are switching to Tesla.