On Iran

Look you retards. There are two Jewish factions. Religious zealots and and secular vultures.

Iran is the reason we give billions to Israel every year. Perpetual nuke threat is a profitable business for a tiny desert country.

Now, who overthrew the Shah of Iran? Does Iran ever actually harm Israel, or any other country for that matter? Wouldn't that then indicate that Iran is just a tool, like NK?

What happens to Israel if peace breaks out and we don't "need" to send them money anymore? If peace breaks out and there is no longer a death threat to lobby on, and no longer "no where to go to be safe as a people"?

They don't want that to happen. They just want to cry out eternally.

Attached: turkey_white_holland_poster-p228868930811463335trma_400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I posted this in that 26X post Q thread, and it was immediately nuked.

I sure hope someone comes and calls me a boomerfag, or the thread gets deleted.

You want "Why change Iran?" This Is Why.

Cowards. Address this.

Most the people on Jow Forums don't support Israel, so your point is mute.

Also fuck off
>lets fuck over Iran, Israels enemy, that will show Israel

I thought most people don't support Jewish control...therefore Israel.

We fucked Iran over FOR Israel when we overthrew the Shah.

basically what I said. How is fucking over an enemy of Israel bad for Israel. They will always be surrounded by Muslims regardless of if Iran is destroyed or not.

And you want to fuck over Iran again?

They are not an actual enemy of Israel? They are a tool, used to generate money for Israel?

Wtf I love Iran and hate Israel now

bump

Really? American assassinated the Iranian leader and installed a puppet government, the people then overthrow said puppet, and that's where we are today, America, Israels puppet gave intense supplies and support including chemical weapons to Iraq to help them beat Iran and it failed.

The idea is that if we installed and maintained a govt in Iran, in order to profit Israel before, and that govt won't leave peacefully, then unpeacefully it is. Have you heard what has been said by this administration? 3 state solution. SA is the religious seat of Islam, and they cleaned house.

>We fucked Iran over FOR Israel
Carter's administration backstabbed the Shah because he was no longer an OPEC puppet. It also has to do with William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal which the Shah disagreed to, but Saudi Arabia agreed to it.

Carter's administration fucked over Iran for Saudi Arabia because of oil market reasons.

Well, all financial support for Israel is predicated on Iran getting nukes in 5-2 years forever, but Iran never actually attacks them. The few that do "attack" them use rocks and bottle rockets and never do meaningful harm.

What does that look like to you? Sounds like NK to me.

>muhh CIA plot muhh overthrown shah

Jesus fucking christ Iranians are the whiniest fucking bastards on the face of the earth holy shit, get over it already you faggot prima donna fucks. We bombed the shit out of Vietnam, killed millions and even deformed their kids with agent orange and they don't whine like SJWs about it, they're our good friends in fact. But my god find me an Iranian who doesn't mention muhh CIA destroyed my shitty turdskin country it's like finding a nigger with a job

Then the threat from Iran is legitimate? Is that what you mean?

What happens to Israel if peace breaks out and we don't "need" to send them money anymore? If peace breaks out and there is no longer a death threat to lobby on, and no longer "nowhere to go to be safe as a people"?

>Does Iran ever actually harm Israel
Iran bears considerable responsibility for preserving the Assad government against the "moderate" jihadists. This cock-blocks Israel, which put all its chips on annexing a broken, failed Syria.
Oh boy, more regime change. We've all heard this line before, and nobody's buying it. In the "best case" scenario, our puppet government pulls out of Syria, Israel and SA renew funding to salafist merc groups, Assad is sodomized to death with a bayonet, and Greater Israel is finally realized.
Don't call me a coward for not fighting your war, Bill Kristol.

Attached: 1470413861323.jpg (958x775, 229K)

OPEC, petrodollar, banks, Israel. All Jewish lobby.

Add Libya, Syria, Qatar...and on and on.

All modern globalized conflict largely stems from economics and creating artificial conflicts to fuel technological progress.

Iran is only a threat economically. Unlike Saudis, both the Shah (after '74) and Mossadegh wanted to become independent from OPEC demands and attempt to nationalize oil reserves. Both were ultimately deposed of by Anglos. The later IRI is also becoming like this.

Iranians do not like to be the pets of Anglo-Jews and their economic demands, the way Saudis do. For this reason, there is a strong possibility Iran will tilt more to China in the future, whether Islamic or secular.

It has nothing to do with Israel or culture, it just comes down to pretexts pertaining to economics.

Israel exists to bully OPEC nations into being subservient on how to price oil; a kind of trojan horse state of the Anglo-Jewish world order, which Gulf Cooperation Council is now a part of. Keep in mind petroleum is foundational to modern economies. There are also other rich minerals in those regions too.

By setting up nuke dev on Syrian soil?
Also, if the Jewish lobby controls the US, Iran is a real enemy of Israel, and the US gave Iran, an assload of money and tech, I don't see how that makes any sense.

Coward was just a bump excuse.

Thank you for your thoughtful response.

I have great respect for the nation of Iran and their history. It's a shame that they decided to side with Russia and thus by extension support Serbs in regards to us, Kosovo. The friend of my enemy is my enemy, so as a Kosovar I don't explicitly support Iran due to their stance on us, which is a shame as we could have friendly relations with them easily, despite the fact that we're completely secular, unlike their religious rule.

Maybe in the future things can be different, but at this point I'm inclined not to side with Iran, unfortunately. At least Israel has a real reason not to support Kosovo's independence due to their own situation so I can't really blame them.

>By setting up nuke dev on Syrian soil?
By sending in the Iranian Army and the IGRC to battle FSA and ISIS, and by supplying Hezbollah and Liwa Fatemiyoun to do the same. Without such intervention, the Ba'athists might well have been slaughtered already, as was (((planned))).
>Also, if the Jewish lobby controls the US, Iran is a real enemy of Israel, and the US gave Iran, an assload of money and tech, I don't see how that makes any sense.
As far as Obama and the Iran deal go, I think he was always exceptionally ambivalent about Israel among American presidents, which is not to say he had America's best interests in mind either. Zionists kvetched all through the deal, but they have a stronger hold on the GOP than the DNC (where globalist Jews hold the reins).