Why are there no homeless mexicans or asians in america? It's always blacks and whites

why are there no homeless mexicans or asians in america? It's always blacks and whites.

Attached: 136[1].jpg (800x600, 112K)

large supportive families

They work hard.

no ones cares about your thread

You cared enough to post.

Because those 2 groups have been in America for generations and Mexicans are almost all immigrants or 2nd generation. They're not gonna pop into a country and just become homeless.

I've seen plenty of Hispanic homeless people at work despite it being 90% black.

Homeless user here. They exist. OP doesn't know the streets.

Attached: 658670._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x499, 52K)

90% of homeless people choose the homeless lifestyle.

why doesn't anyone care enough about you to let you crash at their place?

t. Libertarian

fpbp. Plus they are usually very religious. But just wait a couple of decades though, the hispanic family is collapsing as quickly as the white family at the lower-middle/middle class level in the inner cities due to them being forced to drink the mind poison by proxy.

Attached: i.chzbgr.gif (480x470, 1.12M)

Shut the fuck up you absolute kike, I've seen plenty of homeless beaners in my neck of the woods, and they're all navajo tier drunks too.

I don't know many people since I tend to deep to myself. All family lives too far away and have their own things going on that I don't want to impose on. I just found a full time job and work hard at it. I also don't tend to take charity since I'm able bodied and in my right mind. I'm no crazy cracking head or heroin user like the rest out here.

This. The place is going downhill very quickly.
>amerimutt meme.jpg

Ilegal hispanics work for cash, they don't have to pay taxes. They also don't report any income, so they collect welfare too. Most the government/welfare/social workers in those areas are illegal hispanics too because of affirmative action. They also don't mind living 2-3 families in a house. Whites and blacks on the other hand, have spent years being indoctrinated that society is evil, family units are fascist, and sex/drugs is good, you have to consume, consume, consume and get the best things. They fall apart because they are on drugs and mentally ill. It's usually only the leftists though.

Attached: kxne1t4F0-PTwOtxemu4ro04PTvn9yYN3ZDXBZWb0Js.jpg (878x768, 115K)

Lmao I live in San Antonio. Plenty of homeless hispanics here

Blacks and Whites are very loose when it comes to familial relationships. For the most people, Whites will abandon other members of the family if they aren't doing some sort of work. Blacks, well we all know that they don't care about blood relations.

Asians and Mexicans come from a generational upbringing. Grandparents, parents, children, and even periphery members like aunts/uncles and cousins will all live in the same domicile. Even Americanized groups will usually carry over this tradition from their homelands.

>Ilegal hispanics work for cash, they don't have to pay taxes.
Illegals pay taxes through ITINs, which are usually required for them to get any kind of work.

But they're there and not elsewhere because of:

>It's always blacks and whites.
The two most subhuman races in the world

You clearly haven't been to Chicago.

What part of being paid in cash do you not understand. They pick fruit, they mow lawns, they clean houses, they work dish washer under the counter, they work construction under the counter. There are no ITINs. They have 3 men in a household do it.

This is also how they send money home to Mexico to pay for both themselves and their family's income.

This, fuck gringos and negros

Attached: 55344.jpg (570x773, 101K)

Mexicans dont beg in the US. Seen as shameful. They usually can find compadres. Plenty of them in Mexico city however.

The government cares about helping illegal immigrants more than their own citizens.

You see a ton of gooks in fresno, sacramento.

They work harder than mutts to secure themselves a job.

There are. The libs sell out their own people.

No shit. Maybe we should have op at winter shelter.

Holy shit you're a moron.

Delusional bs. Most do not choose to nearly die in winter each year.

Shelters are shit. OP should spend a few weeks on the streets and lurk moar irl.

Yer fucken duuuumb

Winter shelter system, lake city wa. Oh it will be fun op.

Mexicans always get jobs because of big companies wanting them, blacks don't want to work because they fell entitled to the state, and most poor whites are just lazy or have been misused by people and Asians are too smart to not have jobs

Why can't I just save a pretty orphan from homeless and have a housewife :(

Attached: Pyramid of Argument Refutation.png (1200x900, 345K)

Because Mexicans get handed housing and benefits just for being here.

There are tons of homeless beaners. Not many Asians, though.

don't do it bro, they will just just take advantage of you and they always have stds. I know from experience

Sure, when it's the middle of the winter and times are hard, they wish they had a home, but when it's the middle of the summer and someone gives them a handout, they go buy alcohol or drugs. They don't try to clean up, act professional or get a job.
Except in the case of mental illness, they choose it. If you striped me of all my possessions, family, friends, and contacts and put me in a foreign city I wouldn't be homeless in 3 months.

Is it true homeless junkies often stay in motels?

LA user here

There are tons of homeless Mexicans. There are also over 80,000 hispanic gang members in my city

Now please fuck off

THIS.

This. But I've seen houses with like 6 or 7 cars out front and at least 10-12 mexicans living there. The only tax they might pay is sales tax at the store if they keep some cash instead of sending it to Mexico and using food stamps to eat.

Did your nigger ass just get wifi at Starbucks so you could post this bullshit thread not realizing the lazy fuck you are? Fuck you and your Gibs bitch

They might get a little deducted for Social Security, but they file "EXEMPT" or claim ten dependents on their W-4 form so there is almost no other money taken out of their paycheck.

No. Most of them are on the streets at least where I am at. I try to avoid them.

this /thread

Go to Seattle user plenty of Asian and spic homeless there

How the fuck do the junkie women swing it though? Do they literally just rent out a place for an hour or what?

Why would they spend money on a motel that could be spent on dope.

Depends. Sometimes they do. Others get welfare and housing vouchers for those places, especially if they have kids.

I know some homeless mexicans, most of whom have families who came to the US in the 1950s and 1960s, so they've been indoctrinated like everyone else. The people who came in he 1980s and 1990s are already fucked, one more generation and you are going to see an onslaught of homeless latinos, trust me. I work part time at a school that is 75% mexican, and I can say that these kids are 00% americanized, no spanish spoken whatsoever, and their parents are degenerates covered in tattoos with massive criminal records who drink and are drug addicts. Just wait a few years. And with asians, I have seen many cambodians and laotians in places like stockton and merced california living on the streets. A lot of them came in the 1980s escaping the pol pot regime, and lived in hyper-violent black ghettos, so they were basically fucked from day 1.

100%

Motels are expensive. Even with my full time job, I could barely afford to live in one full time.