Not a single thread about the Awan plea deal

>Not a single thread about the Awan plea deal

The absolute state of Jow Forums. We're reaching subversion levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Quick rundown in pic.

Attached: 1530705846547.png (963x2005, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPK45t1V8oM
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
youtube.com/watch?v=FPGfVZLzqXM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144861351/#q144865333
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/dPK45t1V8oM

Here's a rundown in video form

But justice is being done user, and the big fish are gunna fry cuz the little fish (awans) already snitched the big fish. Juat cool it user, justice will come. Go pop some popcorn, sit back, relax, and follow q.

Come on Jow Forums who cares about a literal who climbing the statue of liberty get on this

Attached: rachel-hurd-wood__celebrities100843-.jpg (3372x2180, 846K)

This x1000

#trusttheplan
#donothing
#eventhoughtheyaregettingawaywithit
#trusttheplan
#donothing

There have been you retard there were plenty yesterday. Sessions confirmed deep state cuck

That was days ago, user.

I'm pretty sure we went thru it already. Not our fault you missed it .

Attached: 1502316032338.jpg (1200x608, 79K)

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Attached: 1517825058877.jpg (1805x1204, 1.14M)

I was banned from all forums discussing Qball not even a month into the phenom, for questioning intentions, validity, and letting people know to becareful because i had a suspicion this what astroturfing (just like the #Resistance) to keep The right at Bay. And WHATTYA know!!? Both sides are a controlled burn.... imagine moy shock

Didn't all the documents that might be used as evidence wind up missing? It's sketchy as fuck, but if there's no trail it won't be investigated.

Our government is useless.

Hope you are right. Best guess is it was swept away for good.

bump for interest

It was... im being satirical

fuck off, another thread can't hurt retards (or shills).

a lot of evidence was found along with a letter saying "the second you look at this you're breaking client attorney privileges, which means you can't use it in court at all." still, there were IG reports that could have been used as evidence if justice wanted to get done.

bump or importance.

>along with a letter saying "the second you look at this you're breaking client attorney privileges, which means you can't use it in court at all."
That sounds like bullshit

Yeah, I was looking on infinity to see what 'Q' had to say about awan, since his arrest was a part of the big mysterious plan. Looks like Q was trying to distract from the discussion by posting a mysterious image then claiming it was on air force one, after awhile people realized it was identical from one in an old 2015 photoshoot, and anyone calling it out is being run off the board. Q actually doubled down and seemed to suggest they set it up to look like the old photo to troll the shills.

Attached: qlarping.gif (1177x662, 1.89M)

watch this. they know all the loopholes man.

literally one of the BIGGEST cases of espionage in recent history, millions stolen from tax payers, and the guys responsible are getting off with a slap on the wrist again because they have dirt on everyone.

pic related. and people have the gull to celebrate the 4th of july on this board. this is a mockery of justice itself.

Attached: hillary taunt.jpg (612x386, 38K)

>Our government is useless.
Well we are without rule of law now.
I imagine Trump is walking a fine line trying keep himself and his family alive.

This copy/pasta never misses a thread. The biggest sign its disinfo.

dude pol is a shadow of its former self, all these fucking fags posting ebin reddit cringe threads. Dude its fucking over. Go research and produce vids on your own volition on youtube and youll reach more conducive minds.

Attached: 1504601043425.gif (296x299, 1.93M)

this. once i saw the talmud general get banned, i knew it was over.

bump

Attached: sexy1.jpg (2048x1152, 271K)

there's already tons of great content producers out there, I don't think we need another. how much proof must be uncovered before people start holding our government accountable, not through calls but on the streets? how bad do things have to get?

Attached: 1526953323147.jpg (1900x1280, 498K)

>Become demoralized goy!

>Don't stand your ground, just retreat!

Fuck off and die Goldberg.

I'd say 80 percent of threads are shill slide threads now.

bump

it's worse than usual right now, I think the real users are out for the 4th of july celebrations. I can't believe shills get paid to talk and "argue" with other shills within shill threads.

Attached: R7Kb5HTtOSoM5FLDzIqgYgkGQM9l24qPdLM5aX7dtiY.jpg (575x767, 159K)

I think you are absolutely correct. He also has to juggle a nation divided by propaganda, assuming he wants to actually avoid escalating any civil conflicts.

I know, right? It's as if conservatives on this board want to pretend this shit didn't happen. Same with the flop of an IG happening.

BUT MUH GUNZ
BUT MUH WHITE HOUSE DECORATION
BUT MUH JULY 4 SIMPLETON FAGGOTRY

Trump has been a huge disappointment as well when it comes to anything DOJ, Spygate, and coup.

qanon told us to get ready explaining the pedophile gate and kabbalah to our normies.

that soon our power level will make holy sens to everyone .

he is a fighter that tell us its not over.

he have all.my faith .
i love you god and thank you for all !!

Agreed. That q bullshit was to keep people satisfied that something was being done. Fuck q fuck boomers fuck this United States of hypocrisy

>babble about pedophiles and jewish mysticism to uninitiated normies
yeah this will totally help conservative credibility lmao

Q is bullshit to satisfy people who would otherwise would be raising concerns about these sort of things. Q is to make you look in the wrong places

you gonna be hanged soon , schlomo

Q is to make people complacent and not do things for themselves because they believe some super secret agent is saving the day

The other pics should be collected as well, then. Try flipping them horizontally and seeing whether that produces any image-search matches.

I'd estimate 20-25% of his support has been lost over this image flop, based on the Twitter threads I've read. He has to have made other mistakes. The guy can't even protect his tripcode password.

Attached: B72C92E7-9C9E-486C-B3B3-3C188B848A89.jpg (749x1011, 104K)

This is bait right?

>and then immediately blocked me so I couldn't see it
Out Jewing the Jew. based

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 41K)

you are already dead

Attached: 1529647977562m.jpg (684x1024, 121K)

I don’t know anymore. Just that kikes need to be exiled

Attached: 15112FC7-E58C-4AF7-9880-0D489873CF04.jpg (825x793, 144K)

You’re trying too hard.

Attached: 966342C3-E59F-46F2-9A92-DDA2C5ECD65C.png (500x874, 116K)

image bump

Attached: CIA_Niggers.png (370x547, 355K)

there were a few threads yesterday

a few more about the missing server.

Really though, something needs to be done about this.

bump

bump

F

This

Agreed. We need military courts

bamp

Also, that image isn't very Qtard-friendly. Need something that shows what image he posted, what his message was, what was found on the other site, etc.

with the rate threads are dying from todays shill storm, it is what it is. give it like 3 days to calm down on here lol.
>still mad steven wasserman was the prosec, how isnt this a mistrial again?

obama's appointed operative ran the case for the 1st nine months burning all the evidence
Trump finally got an appointment 9 months in but it was too late...

Now washington post reports it's all a Trump and right wing conspiracy theory - they flat out said it yesterday - Awan didndu nuttin
LMAO - the right got totally burned again totally fuckin fried
the 80,000 sealed indictments are also commonplace with 99.9% of them random usual shit

Attached: angry.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>Do nothing
Kill yourself shill. If we can't fry the small ones...
>Small
We're definitely not front any big ones. Not through legal means anyway.
>2A was intended only for defense
When the time comes, victory guess to the most audacious and aggressive. We need to seize the initiative and hold it until the enemy is routed.

Attached: 1522781336089.jpg (1024x1024, 145K)

Yes

A Only for defense.
FALSE. Literally inplace so if a government becomes TYRANNICAL (ie; Corrupt investigating The Corrupt) We have the AUTHORITY AND OBLIGATION, to assemble a MILITIA, And REMOVE them.

Fuckin Kike

Attached: bartTD.jpg (395x650, 145K)

>awan is not liable for any IT crimes, which means he doesnt need to testify against any of the DNC.
>the server went missing from the FBI so there is no evidence
bank fraud COULD re-implicate DNC memebers, but with the exoneration from the IT crimes, who knows what he'll even testify or give up

Well right now the only ways this situation can end are with:
>Trump impeached
>Some top Democrats in jail for Treason
>Civil conflict
Pick as many as desired, but at least one. If the Dems are that in control then it's not looking good.

Thanks for the rundown

We got played like a fiddle

Dont let this thread die

Attached: 1522792478372.jpg (720x960, 106K)

>Full video for any autists out there
source : youtube.com/watch?v=FPGfVZLzqXM

archive : archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144861351/#q144865333

>Dont let this thread die

bump

I actually think this thread's time will be if and when Dems retake the House as a result of the DOJ/Sessions/Rosenstein/Mueller situation persisting into the midterms. Then I'm going to rub the faces of Jow Forums's easily distracted scatterbrains into this when they're complaining about the outcome.

The only way dems retake the house is if they rig the elections (again)