Can we have a seventh day adventist hate thread?

>>be a white boy 22 years old who is an oriental orthodox christian

>>have a mulatto 30 year old girlfriend who is a sda

>>worships on sabbath but doesnt go to church on most Saturdays

>>not a critical thinker

>>completely brainwashed by the cult

>>every time I try to red pill her on her religion she eschews it and tells me if I have any questions she would refer me to her mom or pastir when they werent present

>>yesterday I gave her an ultimatum to become orthodox to marry me as she wished or to fuck off and look fir a guy in her cult

>>stays in the cult and I achieve my independance

Did I do wrong?

Attached: seventh-day-adventism.jpg (700x667, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitcairn_sexual_assault_trial_of_2004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Other than being cucked by a 2000 year old pyramid scheme? JUst fine brainlet. Just fine are you doing....

oriental orthodox christian
What is it?
Looked it up
Were you born into it?
Is it trad?
Are there any young ladies worthy of courting?
Or are all of them western degenerates by now?

>oriental orthodox christian
>What is it?
>Looked it up
>Were you born into it?

Nope, I am comverting to it

>Is it trad?

Its the most traditional form of Christianity in the christian world, the orthodox churches were established by christs apostles in the nations they were martyrs in.

>Are there any young ladies worthy of courting?

You can try, but try outside of the west

>Or are all of them western degenerates by now?

The ones in the western world are whores and degenerates, the ones outside of the west are far less degenerate. Although, I would convert to it and find a female to get her to convert with you just to be extra safe.

I studied in one of their schools. They seriously attempt to brainwash you on going vegan, not drinking anything alcoholic at all (Jesus' miracle was actually grape juice!!!!) and worshipping the kike law. The worst bullshit was when they dissed every other Christian doctrine, downplaying Christ's sacrifice and comdemning all but themselves and jews to hell.

>I studied in one of their schools. They seriously attempt to brainwash you on going vegan

In all honesty, in the orthodox church whenever there is a feast for a martyr of tbe church coming up we obstain from eating meats, fish, and dairy products on most Wednesdays and fridays, but its only because that theres alot of food for the feast that you will have to make room to eat alot an not get full too fast. The sda's are jyst cultic tards

, not drinking anything alcoholic at all (Jesus' miracle was actually grape juice!!!!) and worshipping the kike law.

Yea they missed the point in that

The worst bullshit was when they dissed every other Christian doctrine, downplaying Christ's sacrifice and comdemning all but themselves and jews to hell.

Welcome to protestantism

>Did I do wrong?
Yes.
1.wanting to marry a woman 8 years older than you at the age of 22.
2. And this is the important one - relying on ultimatums. You are vastly lucky she did not actually agree to what you said or you would have created a dangerous and ticking time bomb or married a woman who thinks with her plumbing rather than conviction.

Red pilling cult members is a very delicate process. Im guessing you hit her with a lot of gotchas?
>Nope, I am comverting to it
Why Oriental over the East Orthodox Church?

Orthodoxy seems comfy. There's one chapel around here, i'll pay a visit sometime.
>welcome to protestantism
most protestants say you're saved by Christ's sacrifice, not laws or sacraments, as in Romans 8. We only complain about the catholics because of their twisted dogmas and idolatry

> (OP) (You)
>>Did I do wrong?
>Yes.
>1.wanting to marry a woman 8 years older than you at the age of 22.
>2. And this is the important one - relying on ultimatums. You are vastly lucky she did not actually agree to what you said or you would have created a dangerous and ticking time bomb or married a woman who thinks with her plumbing rather than conviction.

>Red pilling cult members is a very delicate process. Im guessing you hit her with a lot of gotchas?

What I did was that I ask her questions like "how can ellen g white be a prophet if she lived 1800 years after christ and didnt perform miracles" or "why is the seventh day adventist religion the only one true church and not any other church prior to it?" I was trying to get her to think about these questions, but she would refer me to her mom or pastor.

> (You)
>>Nope, I am comverting to it
>Why Oriental over the East Orthodox Church?

Well only because there's more oriental orthodox churches in my area than eastern orthodox.

> (You)
>Orthodoxy seems comfy. There's one chapel around here, i'll pay a visit sometime.

I highly recommend it, its based.

>>welcome to protestantism
>most protestants say you're saved by Christ's sacrifice, not laws or sacraments, as in Romans 8. We only complain about the catholics because of their twisted dogmas and idolatry

The thing with protestantism is that its based on sola scriptura, which itself is a fallacy because there was no bible prior to the 4th century and it came from the early church. When you're reading the bible youre reading the early churches interpretation and not youre own. Infact its a sin and heretical act to have your own orivate interpretation of scripture.

>What I did was that I ask her questions like
That second question was quite good, and much better than I expected from a pol user. Ill share some tips Ive found useful in these circumstances
-watch your tone; it shouldnt be an argument or a win/loose situation.(doubly so with women)
-Never expect it to be a quick process
-dial it back even further with questions like "how would a person know a true church from a false one" or "how do we know if someone is a prophet or not" (with this last one comparisons to other religions they dont believe in might help)
-Should you get the deflection to the pastor/parent redirect that focus on you wanting to know their personal reasons because you value their opinion and testimony (something which can only really be sincere with friends and family).
-This is more for hardcore cults but always being open to talking and caring for them. (dont want people to feel there is no life for them outside of it)
-This is a harder one but make an effort to understand their groups teachings and points of view (which is a big issue for the types who just recommend multiple 1+ hour videos and books).

>Well only because there's more oriental orthodox churches in my area than eastern orthodox.
Given the schism between the two is it safe to chose one based on convenience alone?

They also have their own prophets which makes them closer to Mormons than most other protestants. Kinda scary when you consider they managed to convert an entire Island in the pacific (which turned into a rape pit).

It's not a matter of personal interpretation. The Bible is clear in most aspects, and the core values and rules of it aren't questioned by any major Protestant school of thought. The doctrine is what changes - Baptists, Presbiterians and Luterans have been debating many unclear points for ages and they're mostly theological subjects like predestination. None of that is deemed sacred, however. The sola scriptura means that no doctrine can deviate from the Bible - that's basically what's there to it

> (You)
>>What I did was that I ask her questions like
>That second question was quite good, and much better than I expected from a pol user. Ill share some tips Ive found useful in these circumstances
>-watch your tone; it shouldnt be an argument or a win/loose situation.(doubly so with women)
>-Never expect it to be a quick process
>-dial it back even further with questions like "how would a person know a true church from a false one" or "how do we know if someone is a prophet or not" (with this last one comparisons to other religions they dont believe in might help)
>-Should you get the deflection to the pastor/parent redirect that focus on you wanting to know their personal reasons because you value their opinion and testimony (something which can only really be sincere with friends and family).
>-This is more for hardcore cults but always being open to talking and caring for them. (dont want people to feel there is no life for them outside of it)
>-This is a harder one but make an effort to understand their groups teachings and points of view (which is a big issue for the types who just recommend multiple 1+ hour videos and books).
>>Well only because there's more oriental orthodox churches in my area than eastern orthodox.
>Given the schism between the two is it safe to chose one based on convenience alone?
>
>They also have their own prophets which makes them closer to Mormons than most other protestants. Kinda scary when you consider they managed to convert an entire Island in the pacific (which turned into a rape pit).

Thank you for the advice m8.

I would say yes, the oriental and eastern orthodox church are both orthodox. The schism in chalcededon occured from the nature and humanity of christ and whether it is all one (miaphytism which is what oriental irthodox Christians are) or not.

> (You)
>It's not a matter of personal interpretation.

2 peter 1:20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

This verse literally says no prophecy of scrioture is of any private interpretation. Now as opposed to what against private interpretation might you ask?

>>The Bible is clear in most aspects, and the core values and rules of it aren't questioned by any major Protestant school of thought. The doctrine is what changes - Baptists, Presbiterians and Luterans have been debating many unclear points for ages and they're mostly theological subjects like predestination. None of that is deemed sacred, however. The sola scriptura means that no doctrine can deviate from the Bible - that's basically what's there to it

So what about the early christians converted in ethiopia and india and egypt by the apostles? Were they wrong for not being Baptists or protestants?

Weird, on the behavior aspect they seem to be the most lawful sect i've ever seen. They don't deviate from their dogmas at all.
>pprophets
As far as i know Ellen White is their only prophet, and there's some shady business going on around her. Seems like she was epileptic

>Were they wrong for not being Baptists or protestants?
Not at all. If you accept Christ as your Lord and savior, and repent, you're saved. No matter if you're protestant, catholic, orthodox.

>This verse literally says no prophecy of scrioture is of any private interpretation. Now as opposed to what against private interpretation might you ask?
Oh I see what you meen. Well, the Church is divided by many ministries, according to each one's spiritual gift. It happens that some are blessed with the gift of interpretation, and their is the ministry of preaching. So they always pray before their studies and prepare their preaching on what is revealed to them. You are encouraged to meditate on the Bible, but one always have to pray for revelation beforehand

> The schism in chalcededon occured from the nature and humanity of christ and whether it is all one (miaphytism which is what oriental irthodox Christians are) or not.
I know but some EOrthodox seem to make it out as a misunderstanding whilst others view it as very serious. How Orthodox are the Ethiopian Orientals - I hear their liturgies have drums and their bibles have extra books

>Weird, on the behavior aspect they seem to be the most lawful sect i've ever seen. They don't deviate from their dogmas at all.
It is I think it was a case of mixing that kind of uncritical thinking with a culture with known pedo problems.

If you are interested here is a link to it. - It got so bad that the British essentially had to occupy it and only partially punish the people because if they jailed all the guilty people as they would in other countries the people on the island would be unable to function (comparatively speaking it would be the equivalent of 31 million Brazilian men)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitcairn_sexual_assault_trial_of_2004

> (You)
>>Were they wrong for not being Baptists or protestants?
>Not at all. If you accept Christ as your Lord and savior, and repent, you're saved. No matter if you're protestant, catholic, orthodox.

Are these the teachings of early Christianity or is this your interpretation? If thats the case then why were there sacrements and the eucarest in the earliest part of the church?

What youre preaching is extremely problematic and why people keep making up cults and churches because there isnt a central apostolic authority to interpret scripture for us as was done in the early days of the church.

>>This verse literally says no prophecy of scrioture is of any private interpretation. Now as opposed to what against private interpretation might you ask?
>Oh I see what you meen. Well, the Church is divided by many ministries

Yes because retards read the bible and create an interpretation alien to what the church doctrine teached back then.

>>according to each one's spiritual gift. It happens that some are blessed with the gift of interpretation, and their is the ministry of preaching. So they always pray before their studies and prepare their preaching on what is revealed to them. You are encouraged to meditate on the Bible, but one always have to pray for revelation beforehand

Would I be wrong if I read the bible and started a church, but because of my own private intepretation, you have to be baptised by having men jerk off and cum on you and we congregate at a burger king and we have to wear foot lettuce to honor jesus Christ and the singing service is done in Ebonics?

holy shit that's horrifying. I probably is a matter of culture like you said. I can't believe someone so moralist as an adventist would rape children

The problem I'm seeing is on the word "authority". All authority derives from God, so if you claim that the orthodox' central apostolic authority is the only one legitimate to dictate what the Bible says, then you're denying God's liberty to reveal His word to christians around the world, which goes against the scripture. What about the missionaries and prophets, for example? The only thing a central authority does is impose it's own dogmas on everyone, which also is a matter of interpretation. And once again, Protestantism is not "eh i think this here is wrong, welp gonna create an entire new religion and profit!!". We still follow the Bible as our own immutable dogma, and won't accept anything else as a revealed word (except when God reveals it Himself through a prophet).

Die heretic

Attached: download (1).jpg (251x201, 15K)

They have something against coke and coffee too.

So you don't have kids, but you give an ultimatum over religion.

Find another girl you fuck head.

And that's why schisms happened so many times. You're denying the power of God and favouring your old dogmas. Read 1 Corinthians - i dont think you'll need a priest to tell what it means for you.

not around here at least, they drink plenty of coffee but not coke for health reasons.

How does 1 Corinthians say that we dont need any church authority at all and all the authority is in your own private interpretation? And dont say its God's interpretation.

>oriental orthodox christian
>have a mulatto 30 year old girlfriend who is a sda
you are both essentially mulattoes. See no problem here

Church is the community. The first Christians didnt have temples, which were borrowed from the roman traditions later, after Constantino. Instead, they used to congregate at homes. So if the church is the people itself, it can't be an authority by definition. As for 1 corinthians, i forgot to add i was referring to chapter 12, where the spiritual gifts and each one's function in a church is described.