Look what you've done. forced assimilation is genocide, just like what happened to Native Americans and first nations...

look what you've done. forced assimilation is genocide, just like what happened to Native Americans and first nations.i hope you're happy now pol

nytimes.com/2018/07/01/world/europe/denmark-immigrant-ghettos.html

Attached: 36469414_10155851844323710_4971875994643202048_n.jpg (750x818, 43K)

I could get behind this in America. Instead of like Britain spending tax payer money to send kids to mosques

Thats actually pretty smart

Settlement without forced assimilation is just colonization.

Good.

>25 hours a week
>Are properly fed and educated
>This is a problem
Leave Denmark?

How bout they just kick the niggers out.

lol this is just a pacifier for the right wing.
its worthless, these people are not going to fundamentally change who they are because they spent a couple of hours in some kindergarden.
regression to the mean cocksuckers.
how many times does this has to happen until you learn.

This sounds like school.

They are pushing free kindergarten for all (including nigger refugees) in Finland aswell. Guess who pays for it?

Goodstein

awesome! post some liberal salt! btw is denmark a christian nation or a godless hellhole

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.22M)

What a waste. You can't teach toilet babies how to not be toilet babies.

In All 1st World Countries Right Now: Starting at the age of 5, ALL children are ripped away from their families for forced indoctrination at several institutions worldwide for 40 hours per WEEK. This participation is forced on them until adulthood! Parents are penalized if they object!
>Goodstein
It's interesting to see how manipulative "journalists" can be by the words they use.

They do not have complete seperation of the church and state, but only 33% or so are christian while 22% are islamic, expected to grow of course. 15% are godless if you are not counting the 22% shitskins.

you mean pilgrims would have a 25h/week in apache culture...

What religious sect accounts for the remaining 30%?

Fuck I wish we had laws like this here.

Denmark, may I move there? White, am married with children and have a degree and a career to help benefit the state with tax revenue.

yeah. it's not often reported but the Danes are incredibly nationalistic. Probably the most in western Europe.
There's a reason why they didn't fight the nazis.

if you want to live in a country, you must adopt their values and language or go back home, something the kikes never understood.

Isn't that just called education?

>(((Goodstein)))

I am happy

Attached: 1530629081214.jpg (463x654, 24K)

I don't trust that name OP

>forced assimilation is genocide
And that's a good thing

That's bad they should only have mandatory Holocaust classes

They teach history and the language to kids!
They are literally worse that hittler.

(((goodstein)))

every single time