DAN RATHER just Claimed Victory over DRUMFP.... bad day for Trumpkins

Dan Rather is the most based 80-year-old guy on the planet, he just completely stood up to Trump, the big orange Cheeto, the Trump Train was just derailed by Dan Rather, the voice of a generation.

Attached: 5258277290770432.png (846x670, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMG_h7I-uyE
socialblade.com/youtube/
youtube.com/watch?v=kiSoxFHyjGY
youtube.com/watch?v=jWkMhCLkVOg
youtu.be/af7jG85ej2k
youtu.be/pDOojsg62O0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killian_documents_controversy
pages.vassar.edu/pharos/2018/04/06/further-racist-backlash-against-black-achilles/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killian_documents_controversy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't see how Trump can rebound from this, Rather refuses to let Trump have the flag

Good Night, Alt-Right.

who cares what that boomer kike thinks

whats the frequency kenneth?

Dan Rather’s credibility went up in smoke last decade after he fabricated a story. Who cares about him? He was once the voice of America, but has fallen very far.

Rather is deep state from way back.

This. Rather is 100% irrelevant.

Yawn.

Who the fuk is Dan Rather

Attached: 1530130813614.jpg (289x295, 16K)

oh no a millionaire boomer elite hates drumpf

it's over now. drumpf is finished

This virtue signaling faggot can get fucked

Attached: E11463BD-DE0C-4531-BB0F-852319FEFAF3.jpg (1115x716, 149K)

The original fake news pro

Cry more faggots, everyday I see your leftists tears makes my day that much brighter. I have a fucking spring in my step knowing that you guys live each day more miserable than the last and by 2020 you’ll be in so much despair that suicide will be the only option. Feels good man

Who?

Which one did the fabricate? The Dancing Israelis?

Attached: 1523882087972.gif (540x507, 80K)

he refuses to go to the nursing home

>Dan Rather

Attached: Trump not descended from a god.png (874x583, 931K)

He's a liar.

Attached: Angry John.jpg (216x203, 11K)

It's all about that Tom Skilling though. Fuck a Dan Rather.

Seconded

reminder this is the guy who tried to rig a presidential election by fabricating evidence.

Didn't this nigga lie about Dubya's military record, even though he was a shit president?

Whoa, Trump truly must be finished this time. Surely?

Poor old Dan didn't realize every 16-33 year old bisexual depressed person with a twitter account cashed in on any fucking credibility the left had for a long time.

whelp.....it was fun, but I guess after that destruction of Trump by Dan "The Man" Rather, I'm with her now.

youtube.com/watch?v=iMG_h7I-uyE

A day later hesy going to be fired or found dead.

Some old faggot that boomers used to care about and is too slow to realize that no one gives a shit about what he has to say.

Attached: 64205-full.png (1039x779, 489K)

Can't wait for Trump to call him the posterchild of Fake News

Dan Rather? I’d rather not

Wtf? I don't get it.

Attached: 1518526040712.jpg (925x926, 148K)

Hey now. As a 23 year old depressed bi-sexual, im here shit posting about niggers and gore and kikes with you fellas.

Some people have a stick up their ass, but Jow Forums comes from all walks of life.

Or..... we're all blonde blue eyes german folks who wish to secure a white nationalist nation and destroy the shekel grabbers who whored our country out and continue to do so. 1488.

Attached: IMG_0604.jpg (583x173, 34K)

legitimately no one, it's the funny part. CTR isn't a meme. They're the bots, not us. Those retweets mean nothing, and credible polls are showing it.

Those millions of views leftie talk shows get on youtube? they aren't even real lmao
socialblade.com/youtube/

the left is an absolute joke right now, I mean that literally, as in ''haha funny'' joke. It's actually hilarious to watch

Attached: 1524865885530.jpg (930x1024, 133K)

>doesn't even into Trump curse

Attached: 1485416775726.gif (180x180, 216K)

>voice of a generation
>fired for lying about bush

What did Dan Rather do again?

>voice of a generation.
That's dying.

>dying
it's dead, rotting

do some research on what I posted here it's all true

You're cool, hopefully not too depressed. Pick a team though, can't be a good nazi just fucking anything with legs.

t. maid fucker

Is anyone more fake news than Dan rather?

Attached: 1530718065407.jpg (387x309, 12K)

>that picture is real

Attached: nottrue.jpg (575x323, 42K)

Being gay is a non-issue, it's just lefty subverting is why we hate it so much(the smart ones at least)
This board isn't full of neo-nazi tattoo wearing retards.
You're correct, we are from all walks of life.
Don't kill yourself man i'm sure if I met you we'd get along, just go out and meet more people. Maybe visit Jow Forums. It's therapeutic and can help with depression

How can these boomers be so mad about trump

Dan "fake news, I got fired" Rather

A boomer thinks what?

did he escape the retirement home to post this?

"His head was seen to move violently forward"
Dan Rather after watching the Z film.
youtube.com/watch?v=kiSoxFHyjGY

they tried to ensnare /ourjournalist/ Sharyl Attkisson but she dodged it and rather got iced

no it was the thing they tried to get attkisson defamed with, but she was too smart and rather got stuck with their fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=jWkMhCLkVOg

> bad day for trumpkins

meanwhile Trump will have 2 Terms & in the process dismantle all Globalist subversion networks making sure they will never come back for the foreseeable future

hehehe

Attached: 1490107631503.png (587x721, 948K)

RIP Rather. Last two digits = how many days he has let to live.

Attached: Anderson ruins 60 Minutes.jpg (750x608, 191K)

Dan Rather was fired from his job because he lied about George W Bush's national guard service and some bloggers caught him and proved it. Rather's reporting was based on documents that were fake and forged. They've always been fake news.

>rain was just derailed by Dan Rather, the voice of a generation.
youtu.be/af7jG85ej2k

Boomers never cared about Dan. Walter Cronkite was the man. Dan was his weak replacement who could never fill his shoes.

Who?

youtu.be/pDOojsg62O0

Attached: Dan Rather - Fake Newsman.png (851x670, 397K)

Shame. I actually liked Rather back in the day. Dont know when he turned CORRUPT but he absolutely did. Anyone with that many years in news knows EXACTLY what goes on. So sad Dan , guilt by default. What size rope will you need ? On the DAY OF

Correction: The postercorpse.

What's the frequency Kenneth?

Here are the details of the fabrication and cover up:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killian_documents_controversy

Attached: DA32A11F-4069-491E-9A00-8C97B8FDA2EF.gif (450x202, 19K)

lugenpresse

It's either one of two things:
>He's one of ((them))
>He's being blackmailed by ((them)) and have to obey their orders.

Nobody sane will ever say what he has. Shame, really, I respected the man. Good to know Trump reveals just who is sane and who is cucked.

>completely
Dan would Rather do a lot of shit.
But, frankly nobody gives a shit.

Why are liberals so pathetic

When you've lost Dan Rather you have lost America and all her great history and shit.

Dan Rather probably gets railed by big cocks at his gay illuminati sex meeting

Attached: 1318269.jpg (1200x630, 102K)

pages.vassar.edu/pharos/2018/04/06/further-racist-backlash-against-black-achilles/

Dirty Dan has no idea the world has moved beyond the spoonfed bullshit he's used to...

Who?

so he's against America first?

so powerful
much authentic
womp

Jesus Christ.

One of the main guys who sits behind a desk and reads a teleprompter for network news for a long time.

Got caught forging a story against bush, and got btfo.

Pedo status: gonfirmed

>I refuse to bow to cynicism!
>cynical as fuck
Do they even TRY, or are they truly too stupid to understand what they're saying? And to think I used to be one of these people...

...not that I'm one of you people, mind you. Y'all are both fuckin' insane. But still.

> Dan Rather rants about "the truth"
> Hopes we don't remember the Killian Papers Scandal

Flashback: one month before the 2004 election:

> Dan Rather and 60 minutes get fake documents claiming President Bush didn't show up for service in air national guard
> they know the story is fake, but they run it anyway.
> get caught lying
> continue to deny, fight in court even though they know it's a fake story
> did it to help John Kerry win the election.

Finally....
> truth comes out
> dan rather fired
> other staffers fired

Full details here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killian_documents_controversy

Did Dan ever fix that memory loss issue. Remember? He was found dazed and confused on a New York street. Looks like it is happening again.

>t. Xoomer

The left requires censorship and narrative control to survive, since its policies fundamentally do not work. They've lost the ability to accomplish it. Chadrools like Dan Rather were once important caretakers of the overton window. Now they're increasingly useless.

The left is trying anything it can to regain needed control over the discourse. They will sustain damage during this period, like a ship in a storm. Whether they sink forever is yet to be seen. The internet has created a new dynamic.

Attached: sowell left and facts.jpg (850x400, 81K)

>truth
Killian documents. Fuck you nigger.

They know the people who akshually read or follow their posts are literal retards.

Suck start a shotgun, Danny boy.

I have to believe there are few, if any, conscious conductors of leftism, who are aware that it does not work fundamentally yet still propagate it for personal gain. I imagine there have been some throughout history who realize this. If we can realize leftism is bunk, and we are just hobbyists on the internet, then surely others can as well. But you'd need a certain level of psychopathy to push something you know to be false. You'd need (1) a willingness to find the truth about leftism, (2) sufficient IQ to do so, (3) the means to do so (i.e., access to the information, which is generally deliberately withheld as being outside the overton window), and (4) a sufficient level of evil to find the truth and still push lies on the general populace.

In short, the bulk of them likely are that retarded.

They know "make America great again" means "make America how it was before boomers"

He "misremembered" instead of lying.

Drive by media shithead...what a senile cuck.

Someone needs to give a tl;dr on how the fabrication was exposed: a random blogger / user used a copy of Microsoft Word with default settings and an HP Laser Jet to perfectly reproduce the (((original))) documents. He did then what Jow Forums would do today.

>Dan Rather, the voice of a dying generation.
FTFY. Their voice don't matter.

And this is why you asshats who whine about ‘muh boomers’ need to STFU. Some of us have been exposing media lies and fake news for 20 years, and we remember how it worked before social media and the interwebz

>A former vice president of CBS News, Jonathan Klein, dismissed the allegations of bloggers, suggesting that the "checks and balances" of a professional news organization were superior to those of individuals sitting at their home computers "in their pajamas."[83]
Kek. Never underestimate weaponized autism

trump curse activated

Attached: 1528469820897.gif (555x604, 2.08M)

post your best rathers

Attached: hogg n rather.png (1100x619, 1.12M)

Trumps President. Dan Rather is....nothing

confirmed

Attached: 1479344333960.png (410x410, 118K)

He was always shit. A leftist reporter from the nam era.

checked. please accept this rather uncommon rather.

Attached: dan talks 2 the boss.jpg (1100x619, 305K)