i am a liberal basedboy beta cuck AMA

Attached: chart.png (480x400, 17K)

Do you love Asians?

why?

Faggot

yes. big booty asians with big ol tiddies

Why not? Do you hate freedom?

Do you like anime?

Pal you're an anarchist you dopey cunt. You're on my side Get your fucking tiddies untwisted

Of course. In supreme edgelord fashion I like death note and full metal alchemist.

Do you want to marry an Asian?

Age? Profession? Socioeconomic class?

I'll marry whoever will let me.

Are you an Asian?

Congratulations, you are a baizou.

I am 27 I am an English professor at a university, And I'm broke as shit.

Nope I'm the straightest whitest male physically possible. I'm so fucking straight that my gay friends keep telling me to stop talking about football while they go down on me.

11/10 for creativity try again next time sweaty

The fuck? Mate I don't think you read. I'm more into thick latinos

Don't worry, mate. 99% of people who browse through this board are baizou (白左).

R8 my politiscales.

Attached: 20180425_221809.png (1079x1662, 488K)

Do you think youre cool using asian slang? Mate you gotta get new material. The well is running dryer than your girlfriend when she sees you.

What socioeconomic class were you born into and grew up in? Did you have much experience with dark-skinned folks growing up? Have you ever worked in industry or agriculture, or have you always been intelligentsia? Which do you value more, individual liberty, or the happiness and "welfare" of the masses being secured by the state? Based on your chart, I'm assuming the latter.

have a wank mate then go to sleep

Baizou cattle.

Coюз нepyшимый pecпyблик cвoбoдных
Cплoтилa нaвeки Beликaя Pycь.
Дa здpaвcтвyeт coздaнный вoлeй нapoдoв
Eдиный, мoгyчий Coвeтcкий Coюз!

its 8 in the morning you fucking grob. you're from australia like me get a normal sleep cycle you damn trap/

WHAts your Girlfriends Bulls Name?

do you watch your wife have sex with other men? Does she let you jerk off?

>English professor
>no punctuation
>sweaty

Attached: hysterically laughing puppet people in suits gif dot gif.gif (480x228, 500K)

Absolutely disgusting.

I was born into a upper middle class family. Literally zero experience with dark skinned folks until I hit university. I have worked in customer service for 8 years in various jobs. I value individual liberty provided it does not infringe on the rights of others.

basically i dont give a shit what you dont as long as you dont hurt other people.

Margret

DON'T EXIST

LEL

I actually tie her up and then I tie myself up. and we get off on the shared hopelessness.

Am I not allowed to shitpost? I thought this was America. I'm a descriptivist not a perscriptivist you fucking mongoose. Eat my dick before you try to correct me again. I'll have you know I graduated top of my class US Navy seals.

go back to /leftypol/ sóycucks

Wrong attitude. I just feed them A steady diet of deep state propaganda from the SJW shadow government till they get thick.

Just kidding eat a fucking bean once in your life you goddamn pencil

Why would I do that when you guys get riled up by a dot on a board like a fucken cat chasing a laser pointer.

Attached: e9f02eb029002f8ea00ff29849adb50205d2e3cdfc27a40363b3de338d2e2e0c.png (600x600, 104K)

>I was born into a upper middle class family. Literally zero experience with dark skinned folks until I hit university. I have worked in customer service for 8 years in various jobs.
Now it makes sense.
>I have worked in customer service for 8 years in various jobs. I value individual liberty provided it does not infringe on the rights of others.
>basically i dont give a shit what you dont as long as you dont hurt other people.
Do you consider mean words, refusing service to people you don't want to serve and prohibiting people you don't like from moving into your communities and taking advantage of the institutions and services that you built to be considered infringing on the rights of others? Or are people perfectly within their liberties to do this in order to protect their interests?

Lmao. Yes, you're allowed to shitpost; as am I. I just thought it was fucking funny and ironic.
t. editor

>Lmao. Yes, you're allowed to shitpost; as am I. I just thought it was fucking funny and ironic.

I said I was a descriptivist I can type however I want as long as you understand it.

>Do you consider mean words, refusing service to people you don't want to serve and prohibiting people you don't like from moving into your communities and taking advantage of the institutions and services that you built to be considered infringing on the rights of others? Or are people perfectly within their liberties to do this in order to protect their interests?

I'll answer it like this and the most common sense interpretation of it to your question will probably satisfy you.

It's not intolerant to intolerate intolerance. The only intolerance I tolerate is the tolerance of intolerance.

>I said I was a descriptivist I can type however I want as long as you understand it.
And you're also a liberal. You should understand that I can find humorous whatever I want, and then say whatever I want.

>It's not intolerant to intolerate intolerance. The only intolerance I tolerate is the tolerance of intolerance.
I'm all for people being free to use social pressure without resorting to violence to try to influence culture and society. I am vehemently opposed to the American Left's definition of "tolerance" being imposed by violence or threat of violence by the state or other radical non-state actors.

>And you're also a liberal. You should understand that I can find humorous whatever I want, and then say whatever I want.
Of course. you think i didn't see that. youre playing checkers while I'm playing backgammon

>I'm all for people being free to use social pressure without resorting to violence to try to influence culture and society.

Me too wow.

>I am vehemently opposed to the American Left's definition of "tolerance" being imposed by violence or threat of violence by the state or other radical non-state actors.

actors? the fuck.
ALso is the violence due to an act of intolerance against them? because if you're refering to what I thought you're refering to then you gotta reconsider.